Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Is She Having An Affair? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Having An Affair? (1948 Views)

Is She Having An Affair With Her Boss? / Having an Affair With My Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Having An Affair? by gabng(m): 12:23am On Jan 18, 2006
Hi guys, I seem to be in a fix. I recently discovered some text messages in my girl friends phone in her outbox expressing love to some guy. Now the problem is on seeing it i was too shocked to ask her about it that i left in silence and a broken heart. I later tried calling her only for her to say that she is disapointed in me for not asking her immediately (she initially insinuated that i waS refering to a msg in her inbox). She has refused to explain herself. Is she having an affair? Pls help!!!
Re: Is She Having An Affair? by Seun(m): 12:32am On Jan 18, 2006
Yes. Probability: 99%. Though it depends on your definition of an affair. Perhaps she's just toasting other men so she'll have somewhere to go when she finally summons the courage to dump you?
Re: Is She Having An Affair? by hotangel2(f): 1:51am On Jan 18, 2006
Admin!

gabng, i don't know why u were checking ur gf's msgs, but im sure u found whatever it is u were looking for.

Anyways... why not sit her down and talk to her.
Re: Is She Having An Affair? by gabng(m): 8:24am On Jan 18, 2006
@ hot-angel
Thats the major problem here. She has refused to talk about it after several attempts on the phone. Going to see her is out of the question since she does not want to se me. Were do i go from here?
Re: Is She Having An Affair? by hotangel2(f): 1:18am On Jan 19, 2006
She does not want to see you. And you are asking if she's having an affair . Best believe this hunnie. She's having an affair. Sorry, you had to head this way
Re: Is She Having An Affair? by gabng(m): 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2006
@ hot-angel

While i concure with you on your recent post. I would like to mention that she gave the reason for not wanting to talk to me as that she has her 3 year pharmacy exams comming up and she say's she does not want the emotional issues to disturb her preparations for the exams.

I don tire ooo. Everything seems glaring but my pals say i am making excuses for her, wetin i go do ooo......
Re: Is She Having An Affair? by gabng(m): 12:18am On Jan 24, 2006
Well, i made up my mind. I am calling it quits at the end of this. Especially after i got an sms from her saying i behaved in-matured. Well here goes a failed attempt at finding real love. Ciao
Re: Is She Having An Affair? by smartsoft(m): 12:36am On Jan 24, 2006
Think Well
Re: Is She Having An Affair? by gabng(m): 10:43am On Jan 24, 2006
@smartsoft
What do you mean by think well?
* sobs *
Re: Is She Having An Affair? by CimonJorr(m): 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2006
Bro..

You made the right decision.. Trust me..

I knew of someone in a similar situation, who eventually found that his love, was having an intimate affair with someone else.. to the point of even sleeping with the other guy.. u dont need that kind of stress.. life's too short, and sweet for any rubbish to take away one's happiness..

Burry the feelings as dead... and move on.. Life is for the living.. tongue
Re: Is She Having An Affair? by papermoon(f): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2006
is she having an affair?
is the pope catholic??
Re: Is She Having An Affair? by Viktor(m): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2006
is canada cold ? but at the same time if you say u saw in her outbox and not her inbox then the question i've to ask you's this, does dhe send those kind of texts to you, if yes then she probably was saving it to send to you.....But if it was in her inbox......ol boy she turn you into MAGA.....But then dont just conclude like that get to the root before you make a mistake..
Re: Is She Having An Affair? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:20am On Feb 28, 2006
smartsoft:

Think Well
nothing to think about
Re: Is She Having An Affair? by disney(f): 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2006
@ gabng,

You mess up, sorry to say, you no be man, because u saw some text messages saying love to some boy, u left with a broken heart, see as he even put am and l quote "that i left in silence and a broken heart" Men, u got to wake up and be a man here.

This is how u handle such affairs, you have to face her and talk to her about it because what of if she is sending the messages to her cousin or some girlfriend or something. You don't understand we ladies, it might even be a boy that is her close friend. Come on, what if u find a new girlfriend, and she says l love you to some boy that is her friend, you would again break up with her.  Then o boy, be prepared for more heartbreaks. In the first place, you don' t even love your girlfriend because any normal boy would have confronted her, You yourself pa pa , were looking for a way to break up wiht the babe, so immediately this dumb opportunity just came, na so u come say " Its over and waka go". hello, call your babe tonight and you both should figure it out, am sure u love her. Stay blessed.
Re: Is She Having An Affair? by whitelexi(m): 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2006
what of if she is sending the messages to her cousin or some girlfriend or something. You don't understand we ladies, it might even be a boy that is her close friend. Come on, what if u find a new girlfriend, and she says l love you to some boy that is her friend, you would again break up with her.

Nothing Like that! Guy, Your babe is cheating on u. Infact, u are assuming u have a babe, shine your eyes, she's the one expressing the love. There is nothing like cousin in this one oh, grin
Re: Is She Having An Affair? by Onyibaby(f): 12:23am On Mar 01, 2006
gabng it looks like there is NO TRUST in that relationship in the first place. so let it go.because if u don't trust her what the heck are you 2 doing?
Re: Is She Having An Affair? by jonpinjeff(m): 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2006
C'MON . BE BOLD. FACE YOUR FEARS. YOU CAUGHT HER PANTS DOWN. SHES AFTER SOME BLOKE WHO PROBABLY DOESNT GIVE A Bleep ABOUT HER. YOU SEE GIRLS LOVE BEING GETTING LAID BY A GUY WHO DOESN'T SEEM TO GIVE A Bleep. I BELIEVE THAT THEY GET THEIR KICKS FROM IT. HONEST. I MEAN WAS THE TEXT TWO WAY? YOU PROBABLY ARE A CONQUERED TERRITORY. SHE MAY BE AN ADVENTURER AIS SEARCH OF SOME EXPLORERM OR CAPTAIN BLACK. I GET A LOTTTA F****KS COS IM UNROMANTIC OR APPEAR TO BE, HICS grin

WELL, LETS HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD. SHES CHEATING . FACE THY FEARS. JOY COMES IN THE MORNING BELIEVE ME, JOY COMES IN THE MORNING. YOU ARE A WINNER BY BIRTH [ GENDER]. IM NOT BEING CHAUVINISTIC. ITS A FACT.
Re: Is She Having An Affair? by eveseh(f): 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2006
if he's having an affair let him hide it from me,

i must not know
Re: Is She Having An Affair? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2011
:d :d
Re: Is She Having An Affair? by Mynd44: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2011
eveseh:

if he's having an affair let him hide it from me,

i must not know

(1) (Reply)

Question For Guys: / The Funniest Thing! / The Best Place To Meet The Right Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.