Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Is She Having An Affair With Her Boss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Having An Affair With Her Boss? (6673 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / My Affair With A Generous Aristo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Having An Affair With Her Boss? by down2earth: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2007
She has a 2 year old relationship, she's got a temporary job as a trainee in a small firm headed by a middle aged man who is married.She got the job through her father's influence ( seems the boss worked under her father in the past and he has remained very loyal ). He drops her off at home at late hours every other working day ( at least 3 times a week ). He sends her text messages and calls her at unofficial hours. Her boyfriend is aware of all this because he noticed the messages, calls and late night drop offs and he confronted her.She claimed he made a pass at her once and she made him understand in a very nice manner.He believed her simply because she has been faithful through out the relationship and trust is very important in relationships.She sends him messages too but she deletes them leaving the delivery reports.
The late night drop offs, text messages and phone calls have not stopped.It looks like she is seeing the boss. My fellow Nairaland users please assess this situation and tell me what you think.I am very sure you know I am the boyfriend.

She's been faithful and very open through out the relationship but it looks like she's seeing him.But another part of me says she's not.I try to overlook the whole thing but it keeps getting worse by the day.

I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT IF IT WASN'T FOR THE DELETED MESSAGES, I WOULD HAVE BELIEVED HER ALL THE WAY, I DID AT FIRST BUT I CAME ACCROSS THE DELIVERY REPORTS FOR THE MISSING SENT MESSAGES. IF IT HAD TO DO WITH WORK, SHE WOULD HAVE LEFT THEM.

IF THEY ARE JUST CLOSE FRIENDS, I STILL THINK IT IS WRONG OR WHAT DO YOU THINK, HE IS MARRIED.DONT THINK HIS WIFE WOULD BE HAPPY ABOUT THAT,

FELLOW NAIRALANDERS WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Re: Is She Having An Affair With Her Boss? by LadyT(f): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2007
I dont think there is any need for her to be sending him messages outside work if they have been in the office all day surely there is nothing important she needs to tell him? If she loves and respects you she shouldnt be doing this hotmess.

Dont allow her to play you for a fool. Its obvious you look at her phone when shes not there. Just confront her about the need for the late night text and phone calls.

If hes already made a pass at her shes would be silly to encourage him with such behaviour.

Once you know the truth your mind will either be at rest or you will want to beat the livivng hell out of someone. Whatever happens remember to look at for yourself. Your the one who matters dont let anyone stupid actions ruin your own life.
F*ck em

1 Like

Re: Is She Having An Affair With Her Boss? by fellow(m): 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2007
LadyT:

I don't think there is any need for her to be sending him messages outside work if they have been in the office all day surely there is nothing important she needs to tell him? If she loves and respects you she shouldnt be doing this hotmess.

Dont allow her to play you for a fool. Its obvious you look at her phone when shes not there. Just confront her about the need for the late night text and phone calls.

If hes already made a pass at her shes would be silly to encourage him with such behaviour.

Once you know the truth your mind will either be at rest or you will want to beat the livivng hell out of someone. Whatever happens remember to look at for yourself. Your the one who matters don't let anyone stupid actions ruin your own life.
F*ck em

You are right lady T. I would place my bet that she's seeing the boss.

@topic
I think you should give her a close watch and why on earth would she delete her messages to him. I find that weird
I think she's hiding something and only told you "he made a pass at me once" so that you would feel the man's the only one interested in her but i believe its vice versa
Your girlfriend's playing some games
Re: Is She Having An Affair With Her Boss? by Dvampire(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2007
i once dated a girl who ploughed the same furrow yours is ploughing now. i was with her one fine valentines day when she received an sms. she read it and then just shrugged. i asked her what it was, she said that it was nothing important that it was just a 'toaster'. i left it at that.
2 days later, she told me to set the timer on the phone. she was using a really hi-tech and complicated phone and i just kept surfing and surfing and i did not know when i stumbled on the sms. out of curiousity, i read it. my God! i was stunned. come and see love composition. and to think that my girl still kept the message 2 days after it came.
long story short, she started having an affair behind my back. i had to kick her out before it became worse.
my brother, there is no need painting issues. if she has been doing all that you have said, then she is having an affair with her boss. ask her if her boss pays her for working extra hours. or is she the most dedicated and hard working in the entire company?
my bros, you have an edge if u confront her. no one is worth tearing ur heart apart for

1 Like

Re: Is She Having An Affair With Her Boss? by down2earth: 8:06am On Jan 24, 2007
There is a new development my fellow nairalanders, I looked through her fone last night and what i noticed was, the delivery reports actually contain messages when you open them.I think it works for new nokia fones.I got to read the messages, I mentioned earlier and they were actually casual messages that had to do with work.

It appeared she sent several messages to him, but after checking, i found out it was the same message being sent over and over and there was actually a copy of the message in the 'sent messages' folder,

What do you think?
Re: Is She Having An Affair With Her Boss? by gaby(m): 11:01am On Jan 24, 2007
@Poster,

Shine your eyes my brother abeg, if it seems too good too be true believe me its sure not true they both are obviously getting too close for comfort it wont be long before you are confronted with the going-ons btw them she might still be hiding something from you so dont be decieved just yet, she might be innocent as well dont get me wrong but i'd advise you confront her and make her understand how disturbing the situation is to you,

Best of lucks pal,
Re: Is She Having An Affair With Her Boss? by boladonas(m): 11:48am On Jan 24, 2007
gaby:

@Poster,

Shine your eyes my brother abeg, if it seems too good too be true believe me its sure not true they both are obviously getting too close for comfort it wont be long before you are confronted with the going-ons between them she might still be hiding something from you so don't be decieved just yet, she might be innocent as well don't get me wrong but i'd advise you confront her and make her understand how disturbing the situation is to you,

Best of lucks pal,

Try and find out it they are both using the same perfume!
If they are using d same perfume, they are definitely seeing.

All those craps about delivery message is plain suspicion!
Proofs, evidence is what counts!
By the way, a gurl will flirt under ur nose even if u install CCTV
and thats if she wants to do it
and they almost always want to do it
Re: Is She Having An Affair With Her Boss? by whiteNkem(f): 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2007
Ohhh, again women causing problems. I feel u down2earth! I have to agree to the previous post: a woman will always be able to play you if she really wants to. It's kinda in our nature.

Ok, now, straight to the point. Ur girl is definitely hiding something, otherwise she wouldn't hide (i'm referring to the texts) and she also plays smart, by leaving a neutral message on the phone (knowing u'll check and make u feel guilty for having doubted her).

There are several ways to approach this matter. You could suggest to invite her boss and his wife over for dinner and 1st be very careful what her reaction is. If she accepts, the night due, try to bring up (as smooth as possible) the topic of late night calls (to see if his wife knows abt it!!), but put her in a very good light so they wouldn't know u suspect them (as in: 'ohh, my poor baby has to work so late all the time, u should be more gentle on her, you even talk business at night!'; 'but I am so grateful u at least take time to drop her off! so nice of you sir!' - > and watch his wife's reactions now).

Or, you could just tell her you know everything. You've seen her. It's no point lying to you anymore (even if you don't know anything, in case she has a secret, there is a big chance she'll believe you and confess trying to defend herself) -> but you really have to act well. If she usually can tell when u'r lying then don't try this.

You can also simply follow her and she what's going on, but if she notices you, then u'll end up being the bad guy.

I'll think of more and I'll let you know. Good luck. Keep us posted.
Re: Is She Having An Affair With Her Boss? by harvey(m): 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2007
@white`Nkem

thats sure a smart move,inviting her boss and his wife over for dinner.nice one
Re: Is She Having An Affair With Her Boss? by whiteNkem(f): 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2007
Thanks. Well, if she's playing smart on him, he should do the same, so let the best win! only that he's got us to backup him tongue
Re: Is She Having An Affair With Her Boss? by Maneater1(f): 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2007
She is DEFINATELY having SEX with her Boss. it's too damn obvious and its right in your face but you're still in the self denial stage.

From a girl's point of view there is no doubt in my mind that they sleeping together.
Re: Is She Having An Affair With Her Boss? by mamziii(f): 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
whiteNkem:
Ohhh, again women causing problems. I feel u down2earth! I have to agree to the previous post: a woman will always be able to play you if she really wants to. It's kinda in our nature.

Ok, now, straight to the point. Ur girl is definitely hiding something, otherwise she wouldn't hide (i'm referring to the texts) and she also plays smart, by leaving a neutral message on the phone (knowing u'll check and make u feel guilty for having doubted her).

There are several ways to approach this matter. You could suggest to invite her boss and his wife over for dinner and 1st be very careful what her reaction is. If she accepts, the night due, try to bring up (as smooth as possible) the topic of late night calls (to see if his wife knows abt it!!), but put her in a very good light so they wouldn't know u suspect them (as in: 'ohh, my poor baby has to work so late all the time, u should be more gentle on her, you even talk business at night!'; 'but I am so grateful u at least take time to drop her off! so nice of you sir!' - > and watch his wife's reactions now).

Or, you could just tell her you know everything. You've seen her. It's no point lying to you anymore (even if you don't know anything, in case she has a secret, there is a big chance she'll believe you and confess trying to defend herself) -> but you really have to act well. If she usually can tell when u'r lying then don't try this.

You can also simply follow her and she what's going on, but if she notices you, then u'll end up being the bad guy.

I'll think of more and I'll let you know. Good luck. Keep us posted.
babe like kilode now,y u dey try fall ur felo woman hands like dis?
Re: Is She Having An Affair With Her Boss? by Tabelachizza(f): 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
Maneater1:
She is DEFINATELY having SEX with her Boss. it's too damn obvious and its right in your face but you're still in the self denial stage.

From a girl's point of view there is no doubt in my mind that they sleeping together.
Of what use will it be if they should break cos of this your comment**hmmm**how do u know that she is Definitely having sex with her boss?did you catch them? Or do you know anyone that caught them? @ Op,you just said that the new development is dat you got to read the messages which has the delivery report and the msgs she sent to her boss was just casual::You equally said she has been faithful to you.Is her Transparency not Enough that you are seeking an E-advice***Okwa afia Onye ma anya ya ka Ona azu::The best advice is the one you give to yourself::**Hope I have not offended anyone thoughWe all are entitled to our own opinion.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* / This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More / American Slay Queen With One Arm Shares Nuude Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.