Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

My Advice For Guys Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice For Guys Only (1170 Views)

My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! / FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] / How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice For Guys Only by issylarry(m): 1:09am On Jul 20, 2019
I have read so many threads about brk up..and been cheated on.
This is what i know,i don't know about what u know

1.To guys Always have it in mind that when ever you want to go into relationship..that she will either brk up or she misbehave and you brk up...either way,you guys are not married..
This will help u handle emotional stress

2.and for serious minded folks,nobody is perfect..A lady can be good today and tomorrow she can see you as shit..Don't blame them.that is the way there brain are programmed..
U will have to endure lot of things,try to be matured and let her always know if she does any wrong..If she proves sturborn..let her brain enter factory settings she will come back to u...
But if u keep doing like sissy let me tell u wat will happen to you

a.She won't respect u anymore
b.She will talk back to u anyhow at the slightest correction
c.She will always want you to understand her plight but in this case..she will see u as some1 who complains too much
d.Even if u have been caring for her for years,She will forget that and still make u feel like u are stupid.
e.she becomes abusive

3.u have to learn self control and u must be discipline..u have to always stand ur ground(note: Only when u have checked it in different perspectives and you still ended up feeling she is wrong) nigga stand your ground.

4.They like to control,wen u are too emotional ,they tends to control u..They always used that against you.

5.When you are predictable,then nigga...she will take you for granted.

6.Truly ,ladies must v love a strong hands but yet it shouldnt be too much..u let her understand was she do wrong and if she didnt come bk to meet u for it to be settle.let me tell u wat is going on:

a.She may be have some1 else disturbing her brain
b.she may be tired of the relationship
c.She may be dont love you anymore
d she maybe dont care abt u anymore
Note: Maybe..
U still have to be mature about this fornyou to know where u stand.

7.A lady in a relationship can let go of a relationship had for 5 years to a new date of 1 month..
Don't blame them..they are programmed that way

But
Not all ladies do this.

8.Ladies are easily influenced by money and material things..
If your babe tell u say ""my love,don't worry .dont give up"and u relax..baba..na dere u go old
I know some will bash me say na lie .but real guys know its true

9.Don't always react to every situation. Keep calm

10.when you are wrong always apologize..sorry,doesnt bite and you can't always be right

11.Nigga,if u lose your job..ur relationship na under probabilty ooo..who tell u say ladies no like money??

But
I believe there are real ladies who are concerned about your happiness.

12 Don't put your self under pressure to please any lady. I repeat dont ever do it..except she is your wife and she is promising.

13 Always make her happy when eva you have little or more

14 Be transparent

15 To guys,Truly i dont advice this for serious relationship..but some ladies can be stupid and u will be feeling like u wish u had some1 else. Why?because having someone else that cares for u. Helps for hormonal balance...

My guy,dose who are depressed because of their relationship are those who are very faithful to their woman or man..and dey ended up been betrayed. .

So for this,i wont advice it if u can handle the previous above listed option,then you are good to go

16.Note: no matter how much you love her,never..i repeat allow her know your weakness..If your weakness is you loving her. Then try to balance it that she will know and u wont be all over her all the time.

17.No lady is worth dieing or fighting for ,if she is not your mother. Then let it be.

18..learn to always accept fact,if she doesnt want u anymore. Accept your fate and let her go..don't force love.

19.always be ur sef
20.I have more and i stand to be corrected.Niggas,if u need some1 to talk too during relationship trauma.i am always on my wasap to help u for advice.I am not perfect,every relationship has trauma and d beauty of the relationship is how quickly u guys are able to settle your disputes.check below for my wasap number.

1 Like

Re: My Advice For Guys Only by healthserve(m): 1:55am On Jul 20, 2019
K
Re: My Advice For Guys Only by Nobody: 1:57am On Jul 20, 2019
The amount of energy you guys put towards girls matters are amazing.
Re: My Advice For Guys Only by issylarry(m): 2:01am On Jul 20, 2019
pcguru1:
Just trying to help someone out dere,say no to sucide..u already v d mind to be a man,some dnt knw

1 Like

Re: My Advice For Guys Only by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 20, 2019
issylarry:

Just trying to help someone out dere,say no to sucide..u already v d mind to be a man,some dnt knw

True though, I think it might have to do with self esteem. Most guys dont value themselves much which is why they would commit suicide over a lady. I know my value , sorry for my comment i understand now

2 Likes

Re: My Advice For Guys Only by ABCthings: 2:20am On Jul 20, 2019
pcguru1:
Re: My Advice For Guys Only by issylarry(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2019
pcguru1:

True though, I think it might have to do with self esteem. Most guys dont value themselves much which is why they would commit suicide over a lady. I know my value , sorry for my comment i understand now
Yes,there are lot of them out there and few strong ones like u and me.I understand bro
Re: My Advice For Guys Only by Ryan03(f): 9:42am On Jul 20, 2019
And girls Dont commit suicide because of guys? Cant take you serious with this your one sided advice, imagine in the first paragraph, you said either she breaks up with you or did something that makes you break up with her, so in your little brain, guys just Cant be bad? shift make i see road
Re: My Advice For Guys Only by Skmoda360(m): 10:27am On Jul 20, 2019
issylarry:

Yes,there are lot of them out there and few strong ones like u and me.I understand bro
You have a point bro....suicide, I can never commit over a purry not even this country matter. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Advice For Guys Only by skywalker240(m): 11:23am On Jul 20, 2019
Good one.

1 Like

Re: My Advice For Guys Only by issylarry(m): 2:44am On Jul 28, 2019
Ryan03:
And girls Dont commit suicide because of guys? Cant take you serious with this your one sided advice, imagine in the first paragraph, you said either she breaks up with you or did something that makes you break up with her, so in your little brain, guys just Cant be bad? shift make i see road
Some Guys are bad..u don't understand,This is for the serious minded guys who are emotionally concerned.What i mean is even if she will be serious with u..time with tell,until wen u knw and u are rest assured of what she really wants just put ur mind on trial.

(1) (Reply)

Main Reasons Why Some Guys Are Not Ready or Excited About Marriage. / Bbw South Africa Lady Showing Her Sexy Body / Learn How To Make Your Girl Squirt Her Pants Doggy [watch Video ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.