Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari (8928 Views)

65 CSOs Pull Out Of NLC, TUC Planned Strike To Avoid Anarchy / Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP / 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari by AreaFada2: 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
The worldviews of the North and the South are polar opposites. Very different priorities. Progressivism against Conservativism.

A free modern society similar to the Western World against tight control of societal norms like Middle Eastern Wahabism.

Seeing eye to eye will always be a problem.

The only way out is true regionalism. With high levels of autonomy. But the North sees that as a dilution of the current hold our current quasi-Unitarism masquerading as Federalism.
Re: Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari by mixta140: 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Buhari weytin happen gangan....
Re: Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari by Nchenches: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
First dialogue is implement the recommendations of the 2014 CONFAB.
Re: Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari by inyenejo(m): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
BUHARIGG the most corrupt President in the world will not listen, he is enjoying the killings by his brothers.
They kill everyone including the peace loving people of the Yoruba race
Re: Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari by Solutiondesk: 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
Bighead9:
Another Unity beggers from the Yeast. Ass licking their Northern masters Assess as usual. Small time, they will come online to wail about how the North refused to let them have their own Country. grin grin grin
COWARDS.

What exactly do you mean by coward, can you suggest a better form of expressing an unsatisfactory mode of leadership.
Re: Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
madridguy:
Baba should wake up from his slumber before the evil set Nigeria on fire.

since 2015 Baba has not wake from his slumber, it's now he will wake?

Buhari is a man with nonchalant attitude, a tribalist and a religion extremist. their thinking state is always different from normal human being

which evil is setting Nigeria on fire? is it not his kinsmen? there is no evil anywhere than the Satan chief of staff at asorock.

if anarchy happened in Nigeria Buhari should be hold responsible. when lawless and injustice is been abhor in a country by the authority there can't be peace

this useless talk of waking one living dead baba up from his useless slumber is disgusting to read abeg
Re: Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari by Nchenches: 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
Omooba77:
Concerned elder statesmen and political activists, under the Project Nigeria Movement, have called on President Muhammadu Buhari to take urgent measures to stem the spate of killings in the country in order to avoid an erosion of legitimacy in the country.

While condemning the killing of Nigerians across the country, they stressed the need for the President to constitute a “national consultative and reconciliatory commission of eminent leaders and jurists” to engage in dialogue and engender national understanding and reconciliation.”

The NPM, with a former Secretary-General of the Commonwealth, Chief Emeka Anyaoku; Prof Ben Nwabueze, SAN, among others, as members, lamented that the heightened criminal activities of bandits and terrorists had pushed the nation to the brink of anarchy.

The group stated this at a press conference on the insecurity and political tension in the country in Lagos on Friday.

A statement signed by a former governor of Cross River State, Mr Donald Duke; professor of political economy, Pat Utomi; Secretary-General of the Yoruba Council of Elders, Dr Kunle Olajide; Director, Centre for International and Advanced Professional Studies, Prof. Anthony Kila; and the Head of Secretariat, PNM, Sir Olawale Okunniyi, urged Buhari to take urgent steps to arrest and prosecute the perpetrators of the dastardly acts.

The statement read in part, “We strongly call on President Muhammadu Buhari, as the chief security officer of the country, to take visible and active measures to secure the country and to urgently put in place a serious security machinery to fish out these criminal invaders and murderers, whoever they are, and to make them pay for their ungodly acts.”

https://punchng.com/insecurity-begin-dialogue-to-avoid-anarchy-group-tells-buhari/

Roads to dialogue..

Let the 12 Northern Nigeria Sharia states DENOUNCE their adoption of unconstitutional Islamic Sharia Criminal justice system.
Regional government system with true and fiscal federalism.

Or implement the recommendations of the 2014 CONFAB. Buhari assumed the posture of a dictator regarding the recommendations of the last CONFAB.
Re: Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari by arrestdarrester: 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
APC will like this one. Next thing na to shock Nigerians with the choice of who them go dialogue with. No be today, e don teyyyy...
Re: Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari by Solutiondesk: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
Bighead9:
Another Unity beggers from the Yeast. Ass licking their Northern masters Assess as usual. Small time, they will come online to wail about how the North refused to let them have their own Country. grin grin grin
COWARDS.

What exactly do you mean by coward, can you suggest a better form to express dissatisfaction in a very poor mode of leadership
Re: Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari by jrusky(m): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
Why are they telling Buhari this? Leave him don't advise him he is just old for nothing man. He forget whoever coconut is broken on his head will not stand to eat in the coconut.

Don't advise him what happened to Saddam and Ghadaffi will be too small to what will befall Buhari and his family if anarchy eventually break out.
Re: Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari by maasoap(m): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
Anarchy? If you guys want to start mass murdering one another, you had better go ahead without wasting your time. Dialogue over what exactly? Dialogue my yansh, trash!
Re: Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari by maasoap(m): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
Omooba77:

That is my own view it, he feels North is Superior to everyone, I read is coment comparing Bayelsa to Kano. A leader does not talk irrationally like that.

I hope truth didn't hurt in this case.
Re: Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari by maasoap(m): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
AreaFada2:
The worldviews of the North and the South are polar opposites. Very different priorities. Progressivism against Conservativism.

A free modern society similar to the Western World against tight control of societal norms like Middle Eastern Wahabism.

Seeing eye to eye will always be a problem.

The only way out is true regionalism. With high levels of autonomy. But the North sees that as a dilution of the current hold our current quasi-Unitarism masquerading as Federalism.

Because yours is sitting on crude oil, right?
Re: Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari by madridsta007(m): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
Omooba77:
A government so happy to count scores of the dead!

So happy that, in its defence or will I say arguments for the insecurity, the government makes comparisons. Telling the Benue citizens to stop complaining because their dead isn’t as reportedly high as Zamfara’s is one of the most shockingly macabre statement I have ever heard from someone let alone an elected government.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari by MrGerald(m): 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
Bighead9:
COWARDS.
Ugly subhumans, what did you gain by insulting the great Igbo nation? leave them alone they're not the cause of your inferiority and poverty.
Re: Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari by Bighead9: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
MrGerald:
Ugly subhumans, what did you gain by insulting the great Igbo nation? leave them alone they're not the cause of your inferiority and poverty.

E pain am well. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari by Princedapace(m): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
Buhari naturally feels his tribe is superior to others. He is naturally a bigot, and a religious extremist. Buhari is a core Muslim man with strong defeat and conquer mentality associated with that religion.

My only anger is that if anything goes wrong now, na the masses go hear am. Him and his families will be protected by tax payers money. It is crazy. I don't know how our creator decided to allow someone like buhari to rule us..
Re: Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari by madridguy(m): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
Come again

lexy2014:

U are unpatriotic to make such a statement
Re: Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari by lexy2014: 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
madridguy:
Come again

Yes sir. I say u are "unpatriotic" to have said "Baba should wake up from his slumber before the evil set Nigeria on fire." Have u been spending time with obasanjo of recent?
Re: Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari by madridguy(m): 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
I have been PMB last man standing on this forum since year 00AD but the fact remains baba need to attend to the herdsmen issue before they cause us another civil war.

lexy2014:

Yes sir. I say u are "unpatriotic" to have said "Baba should wake up from his slumber before the evil set Nigeria on fire." Have u been spending time with obasanjo of recent?
Re: Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari by lexy2014: 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
madridguy:
I have been PMB last man standing on this forum since year 00AD but the fact remains baba need to attend to the herdsmen issue before they cause us another civil war.

U are now "unpatriotic" just like obasanjo
Re: Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari by akdjr(m): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
I weak the day I heard insecurity is some peoples business.
Re: Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari by Reference(m): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
Okay. So corruption is no longer the biggest threat to this country....
Said enough for years.... enjoy your country.
Re: Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
the redundant coupist will never listen!
Re: Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari by madridguy(m): 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
grin grin grin

lexy2014:

U are now "unpatriotic" just like obasanjo
Re: Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
Stop wasting your time advising a deaf and dumb man
Re: Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
Princedapace:
Buhari naturally feels his tribe is superior to others. He is naturally a bigot, and a religious extremist. Buhari is a core Muslim man with strong defeat and conquer mentality associated with that religion.

My only anger is that if anything goes wrong now, na the masses go hear am. Him and his families will be protected by tax payers money. It is crazy. I don't know how our creator decided to allow someone like buhari to rule us..
the thing tire me my brother. The man has nothing to offer the country in any positive way than to sidon there, islamise and rugalise the country
Re: Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari by lexy2014: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
madridguy:
grin grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy Yes bros. u are now sounding like obasanjo, that very "unpatriotic" old man.
Re: Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari by AreaFada2: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
maasoap:

Because yours is sitting on crude oil, right?

Cocoa House & University College Ibadan were not built with oil money. The progress the North made in the First Republic never come from oil. The Eastern Region & Midwest also made progress. FG can still have offshore oil.
Re: Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari by TruthinAction: 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
Paperwhite:
Buhari does not care.He only thinks of Nigeria as his fiefdom and that of the Fulanis.

Jihadist value cow more than humans. Let communities begin to retaliate by killing cows, he will quickly call for dialogue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson: In Defense Of The Nigerian Woman / Saraki Alleges Massive Fraud In The Oil Sector / The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.