Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 (17470 Views)

FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near / Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal / Anambra University Lecturer Appears In Ph.d Class As ‘Transgender’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by Dottore: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
Na wao
Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by Dalby(m): 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
This is rubbish. 1 in 6 had a first class. Hmmm
Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by Kingkun69(m): 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
davillian:
Send them to federal uni
Na 2.2 and 3rd class they go graduate with.
while the 1st class in public unis still don't have work smiley

5 Likes

Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
Public schools have made Nigerian students believe first class is rocket science. ..not so..with the right environment and lecturers you're good to go..

4 Likes

Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
Kudos to the bright mind
Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by Jac007(m): 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
don't be so dumb.
when these students pay such excessively high outrageous Fees why won't the lecturers grade them with super marks.
what I know is that assuming I was in covenant university even without reading my First class or second class upper is sure for me so far I've paid the necessary fees.
These their so called First class graduates have nothing upstairs and majority of them do fumble during interviews.
As an employment of labor I'll chose a 2:2 graduate of uniben over these dumb First class graduates of Covenant poo university

How many CU graduates have you met? Have you asked yourself why Nigerians who study abroad come out in flying colors? You guys should stop promoting irregularities that is rampant in our public universities please.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by Ghost01(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
PrecisionFx:

First-class in a set shouldn't be up to 2% of the student total population
Hardship-induced mentality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by mrwiddy(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
Jac007:

That's because we have sadists as lecturers coupled with poor learning facilities in Nigerian public universities.
brother, it's still the same sadist lecturers that teach these guys, sadism is only expressed due to poverty. If it's the matter of cash,forget sadism.
Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by davillian(m): 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
Jac007:

That's because we have sadists as lecturers coupled with poor learning facilities in Nigerian public universities.
They are soft on them.
Had a friend who was doing pretty bad in my school then.
He had to run and started over again at a private school and he bagged a 1st class in economics.
This particular boy no sabi anything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by Kingkun69(m): 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
useless and overhyped poo school churning out mediocres with first class.
make them come UNIBEN their body go hear am if not third class then na probation go sure for them.
i haven't seen any cu first class or even second class upper with no job but in public uni it is vice versa you see almost none with job so who are you fooling
Also that thing of people not hiring from private is a fat lie because companies always attend the graduations And pick the best of the best no time wasting while in public unis you go home with ur paper hot coke and gala with 2500 as a prize for first class

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by mrwiddy(m): 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
Kingkun69:
they are born without a silfer spoon and they lack some financial education which is nit taught in school.
Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by Kingkun69(m): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
mrwiddy:
brother, it's still the same sadist lecturers that teach these guys, sadism is only expressed due to poverty. If it's the matter of cash,forget sadism.
no ur wrong have you seen the difference when a lecturer from a public uni goes for lecture in private they start teaching like its Stanford

3 Likes

Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by davillian(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
Kingkun69:
Na dem be this.
You parents has fixed you grin
Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by Rollitout: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
Fake 1st Class everywhere

1 Like

Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by Kingkun69(m): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
davillian:

Na dem be this.
You parents has fixed you grin
has
Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by Kingkun69(m): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
Rollitout:
Fake 1st Class everywhere
yet how many 1st class oau have job
Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by davillian(m): 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
Kingkun69:
has
Yes "has" fixed your dumb ass even before you graduated.
Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by Gerrard59(m): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
davillian:
Send them to federal uni
Na 2.2 and 3rd class they go graduate with.

But there has been more than two 5.0 pointers from Unilag and same Unilag convocated 245 first class graduates last year. So what's your point?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by Gerrard59(m): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
HigherEd:
Cool. The average UK university produces 400 - 800 First Class with percentages usually hovering around 25 - 45%. And that happens with all the clubbing and social distractions especially in City universities.

A Covenant with a very conservative Campus and a highly restrictive social environment only similar to that of Liberty University, USA should be able to produce about 500 first class graduates. More reinvestment should be made into bringing down the Student - Staff ratio, better pedagogy should be employed. Teaching aid should be thoroughly improved.

Kudos to the Bishop and his comrades.
Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by Kingkun69(m): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
davillian:

Yes "has" fixed your dumb ass even before you graduated.
you learnt that from public uni shey
Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by GhettoYute: 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
davillian:

They are soft on them.
He had to run and started over again at a private school and he bagged a 1st class in economics.

Must you lie?? I don’t even grab

1 Like

Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by Oxigun: 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
[i][/i]
PrecisionFx:

First-class in a set shouldn't be up to 2% of the student total population

Says who? Olodo
Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by GhettoYute: 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
don't be so dumb.
when these students pay such excessively high outrageous Fees why won't the lecturers grade them with super marks.
what I know is that assuming I was in covenant university even without reading, my First class or second class upper is sure for me so far I've paid the necessary fees.
These their so called First class graduates have nothing upstairs and majority of them do fumble during interviews.
As an employer of labor I'll chose a 2:2 graduate of uniben over these dumb First class graduates of Covenant poo university

Yen yen yen , keep shut ! People go just open their gutter dey spew nonsense ... see him head like necessary fees

4 Likes

Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by Alanpoza007: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
useless and overhyped poo school churning out mediocres with first class.
make them come UNIBEN their body go hear am if not third class then na probation go sure for them.
In all kind of rankings out there, Times Higher, webometrics, QS and what have you, Covenant trumps your overrated Uniben. Only the likes of UI should talk when discussing Covenant, not an unrated school like Uniben.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by DaRuud(m): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
Abeg park well as if we don't know what's happening there

darfay:

Goan collect yours na, if it's that easy
Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by deltateam: 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
Wizklynd23:
215 First Class

Are they just awarding them or what I don't get it

You should be shocked. Some universities have made first class look common. They have devalued it.

Out of 1000, its not supposed to be more than 10.

1 Like

Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by Kingkun69(m): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
Alanpoza007:

In all kind of rankings out there, Times Higher, webometrics, QS and what have you, Covenant trumps your overrated Uniben. Only the likes of UI should talk when discussing Covenant, not an unrated school like Uniben.
UI sef it's only their medical law and some engineering courses that I can say are above average
Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by Jac007(m): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
davillian:

They are soft on them.

He needed motivation I guess. Which private university did he run to?

1 Like

Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by Chukwudi4naija(m): 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
Alanpoza007:

Uniben is overrated? I laugh in Swahili. I doubt if you can pass their post-utme questions.

1 Like

Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by eazzzy1(m): 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by Miscellaneous(m): 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
Alanpoza007:

Are you normal? How can you say Uniben is overrated? To think that such statement stems from a discussion involving covenant, I need to ask if you're a graduate. Do you think there is any 1st class from Uniben, Unilag, Oau and other federal uni that wont bag a 1st in covenant? The same can't be said for CU first class students, a fact you know very well.

That poo about QS, webometric and whatever rating you highlighted is a component of several stuffs like functional laboratory, library, H.O.D on seat, excellent classrooms etc. It's not a function of good students. You better do your research before taking rubbish and exposing the pitfalls of being a CU student

1 Like

Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by ubox: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
don't be so dumb.
what I know is that assuming I was in covenant university even without reading, my First class or second class upper is sure for me so far I've paid the necessary fees.
As an employer of labor I'll chose a 2:2 graduate of uniben over these dumb First class graduates of Covenant poo university
Be deceiving yourself, ull be withdrawn from the school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shortlisted UTME Candidates to The Gateway Poly Saapade, Ogun State. 2012/2013 / UNICAL Staff Flog Post-UTME Candidates In A Rowdy Session / Are Nigerian Universities Better Than Foreign Ones As Claimed By Garba Shehu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.