Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 (17737 Views)

FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near / Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal / Anambra University Lecturer Appears In Ph.d Class As ‘Transgender’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by Kingkun69(m): 11:01am On Jul 21, 2019
ibechris:
First class! this is how they will be destroying the future of these children...a first class without being street wise is an invitation to poverty and sorrow.
oga no be uniben na covenant
Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by mozzking: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
asuustrike1:

Unfortunately you are ignorant covenant don't admit crowd

you are very stoopid, your stoopidty is on 4g i doubt if you ever went to school, you didnt read where i said many would apply but only few would be chosen?
dont you ever quote me again, i pay less attention to less important things, i tot you had something important to say ni
Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
mozzking:

you are very stoopid, your stoopidty is on 4g i doubt if you ever went to school, you didnt read where i said many would apply but only few would be chosen?
dont you ever quote me again, i pay less attention to less important things, i tot you had something important to say ni
You ever more stupid than I thought. Your lack the ability to comprehend,analyzed and give objective view. You are so uncultured that you don't know how to reply without abusive statement. Real men criticize things rather than been emotional. Your emotional imbalance has made you not to critic well without abusive statement.
Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by HigherEd: 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Stop trying to explaining certain thing to hardened dullards. They assume all campus must have a fraternity and army of dullards to go with it. They think they can engineer statistics to explain away failures forever.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by mozzking: 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
asuustrike1:

You ever more stupid than I thought. Your lack the ability to comprehend,analyzed and give objective view. You are so uncultured that you don't know how to reply without abusive statement. Real men criticize things rather than been emotional. Your emotional imbalance has made you not to critic well without abusive statement.

if you like continue writing stupid sht, thats your problem every thing you talk no they even add up because you just trying to sound knowlegible by force, stupid boy, happy sunday anyways i pray you choke to death on your stupid shit
Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
mozzking:

if you like continue writing stupid sht, thats your problem every thing you talk no they even add up because you just trying to sound knowlegible by force, stupid boy, happy sunday anyways i pray you choke to death on your stupid shit
You better see a psychologist to help you out because you are emotional imbalance, foolish kid that lacks home training.
Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by TruthinAction: 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
HigherEd:

where you aware that FG under Jonathan Organized pressid - a competition for 1st class grads and three out of three times CU's First class grads led everyone else.

Please give details. First class graduates from which schools and from which courses? Until I get the details, I will not believe you.
Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by TruthinAction: 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
winnah:

That you pass and gain admission into federal or state school is not an indication that you have something up there.

You did not answer my question. Most students who score above 300 and have As in their O levels mostly attend federal universities. It is those who score under 200 that go to private universities.
Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by Kingkun69(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2019
TruthinAction:

You did not answer my question. Most students who score above 300 and have As in their O levels mostly attend federal universities. It is those who score under 200 that go to private universities.
this Is very wrong actually
Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by Ajibade123(m): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2019
wow congratulations to the first class students..it not easy
see why you too need to have a good GPA as a student https://explicitsuccess.com/what-is-a-good-gpa-for-university/
Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by franciseke81: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
President Jonathan administration used to conduct scholarship exams for all first class graduates in Nigeria ,covenant uni students are known to out shine all other first class graduates as they take up to 20% of the slot .... The present world is all about visible impact and not noise making
Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by Guest14(m): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
How many life changing projects?
Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by franciseke81: 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
Out of all federal universities the only 2 that made Time Higher Education ranking in 2019 are UI and Nsuka upon all the noise about Federal uni, mean while covenant ranked higher than these 2 in THE 2019 ranking .
The 2018 best jamb candidates 367, Isreal from Bornu state is presently studying in covenant university, so all these noise about jamb score and private university does not make sense
Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by winnah(f): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
TruthinAction:

I scored 307 in my jamb yet I seek for admission into a private university...

It's not everyone that scored 200 to 300 and above wishes to seek admission into a federal or state schools... Some yearn for that private school or better still seek admission abroad.
Fine, private universities have her own disadvantage ( if I have a child who seek interest in politics, I can't send him/her to a private university because he can't get the best there...)

The platform of student union is one I admired the most in our public schools.... Student in the public schools play real time politics...

I wish I have time to talk more... Have a nice day bro!!!
Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by TruthinAction: 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
winnah:

I scored 307 in my jamb yet I seek for admission into a private university...

It's not everyone that scored 200 to 300 and above wishes to seek admission into a federal or state schools... Some yearn for that private school or better still seek admission abroad.
Fine, private universities have her own disadvantage ( if I have a child who seek interest in politics, I can't send him/her to a private university because he can't get the best there...)

The platform of student union is one I admired the most in our public schools.... Student in the public schools play real time politics...

I wish I have time to talk more... Have a nice day bro!!!

Notice I said most students, I didn't say all students. My submission still stands.
Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by SoldierBoy1(m): 12:19am On Mar 15, 2021
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
useless and overhyped poo school churning out mediocres with first class.
make them come UNIBEN their body go hear am if not third class then na probation go sure for them.

You're wrong though. How many of these graduates from Covenant University have you interacted with or had a chance of engaging in an intellectual discuss to reach this conclusion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by SoldierBoy1(m): 12:21am On Mar 15, 2021
TruthinAction:

Notice I said most students, I didn't say all students. My submission still stands.
Not really. Parents who can afford most private schools actually just decide to save themselves the pain of strikes and all bedevilling Public universities, so you're wrong with saying most. I have enough sample data to counter your claims.
Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by SoldierBoy1(m): 12:26am On Mar 15, 2021
TruthinAction:

I think it's time to have a uniform final examination on all courses offered by university. Or better still, one extra year where graduates from different universities can come together to sit for the same examination.

The manner and ways first class is rolling out from some of these private universities is questionable. I don't think most of our Federal universities like UNN, ABU, UNILAG etc which admits the best brains turn out these numbers of first class. Please, correct me if I am wrong.

The majority that attends private universities in Nigeria are those who could not meet up with cut off points but they have money to enter any private university.
. You're wrong though. I believe I replied you in one of my recent replies on this thread. The issue with Federal universities is many times we consider a frustration filled academic journey to be standard which in the real sense isn't. Private Universities on the other hand provide close to ideal learning conditions.
Re: 215 Bag First Class As Covenant University Graduates 1,580 by edoairways: 10:30am On Mar 15, 2021
TruthinAction:

I think it's time to have a uniform final examination on all courses offered by university. Or better still, one extra year where graduates from different universities can come together to sit for the same examination.

The manner and ways first class is rolling out from some of these private universities is questionable. I don't think most of our Federal universities like UNN, ABU, UNILAG etc which admits the best brains turn out these numbers of first class. Please, correct me if I am wrong.

The majority that attends private universities in Nigeria are those who could not meet up with cut off points but they have money to enter any private university.
Isn't it ironic that you would gladly accept a first class degree from a foreign universitiy but would ignore the one obtained from Nigeria. Our public universities are filled with sadist and wicked lecturers who are bittered that they couldn't obtain first class during their time. These lecturers put unnecessary bottlenecks put to drive a point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF / JAMB Lists 16 Prohibited Items For Candidates As UTME Kicks Off On Friday (full / What To Do When Your Lecturer Harasses You (Female Students)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.