Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing (29790 Views)

Help!! Runs Girls Are Gradually Taking Over Enugu State - Pictures / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by nkwuocha1: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2019
Why do Nairaland guys spend so much time talking about women?Its irritating to see a man spend so much time writing about Women!Are you guys that jobless, you give them so much importance with the time you spend on them.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by DonBenny77(m): 11:39am On Jul 22, 2019
Oloshoism take over!

Now a teenager can get rich via her pussy and employ her papa mate. Way respect wan come from.

Money is Respect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2019
Sucking cuk
Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by ebonyggurl(f): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2019
Please do well to also highlight the values Nigerian men are losing and have already lost. Don't shame one gender alone.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by Pascopele: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2019
"Marriage isn't an achievement"
"Marriage don't make you" are statements,when carefully looked into,are from bitter people(who remain unteachable).If marriage won't make people,some people's marriage marred them.If marriage were not an achievement,ask why two sensible people
work to make their marriage work well. Avoid personalizing the bitter experiences of people(or unteachable minds)coming as advice or counselling. Read good literature to broaden the horizon of your heart. Read book to build great muscles around your eyes and heart.

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2019
kmcutez:

You men have wrecked the image of our country internationally, and we are no longer respected as a country, and you still have the guts to post that rubbish up there. The thunder that will fire you is still doing push-ups.

Remove that rubbish and post only those of the men that have lost their values.

I think I agree with this. Respect is earned.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2019
Correct
Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by Funmmyastic: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2019
kmcutez:

You men have wrecked the image of our country internationally, and we are no longer respected as a country, and you still have the guts to post that rubbish up there. The thunder that will fire you is still doing push-ups.

Hahahahahaha,finish the boy.They always believe they have a point.What does he have to say about men turning to crossdressers in a bid to seek cheap fame.

8 Likes

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by omaigala(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2019
kmcutez:

By all means,you must be objective and refined in your approach.

It must not be aggressive. You must learn to be emotionally intelligent at all times.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by Adakintroy2: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2019
Coward men always blaming women for everything.

When women are fifteen and young they are nice and just want love. Sharp guys will take advantage of there naivity aND Bleep them black aND blue. Announcing to there guys how sharp they are. When girls wake up see say you be scam and understand the game. Una go begin cry and swear for them like tasty children.

Name me one girl weh start life with money money thinking..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by sureheaven(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2019

How does what you wrote correlate with the topic.
OP said women, you are insulting men. That's one of the problems about women the OP forgot to include.

Most of you ladies are too emotional than logical.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2019
grin
Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by hush15: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2019
kmcutez:

you just validated his second point. no respect at all....

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by akdjr(m): 11:42am On Jul 22, 2019
As much as I agree with u, but sadly our men praise them and go after those who has lost what you posted above. Imagine a lady open her legs displaying her inner circle with a caption "I think I have lost some weight" and I comment saying she has lost decency. It was guys that start bashing me with serious of ill-mannered comments.

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by Graduateacher(f): 11:45am On Jul 22, 2019
Men have destroyed and are still destroying this country.They kill, scam, rape, kidnap, steal, rituals, yahoo, the list of their atrocities is endless cry

9 Likes

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by Adeyeye09(m): 11:45am On Jul 22, 2019
SweetOlive:
undecided undecided
Lol...say what is on your mind
Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by mixta140: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2019
Smiles..

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by DameB(f): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2019
Pattypatt:
I do not care, what will be will be. A man that will marry a lay will do so honourably, so cut ladies some slack.

I have seen ladies that did everything right and the man still left them to marry weyrey grin....
What will be will really be

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by BlueAir: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2019
kmcutez:

u seriously need mental check up..whaTS the rational basis of taking this as a personal attack if u arent guilty undecided if u are going to die by not seeing a negative sexist post in whats up there,feel free to write ur own points.MUMU EMOTIONALLY PREMATURED THNG

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by Jeffersonagain(m): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2019
When will we talk about the values that men are losing? Do men cease to be heads when it comes to matters of responsibility and only assume leadership when it is for gender advantage? I read stuff sometimes and ... .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by SweetOlive(f): 11:47am On Jul 22, 2019
Adeyeye09:
Lol...say what is on your mind
I don't even have the strength my dear.
Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by Funmmyastic: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2019
Girls don't disvirgin themselves,men do.I agree with your point on indecent dressing.Beside to make marriage work is the responsibility of both patners for a happy home.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by BlueAir: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Hahahahahaha,finish the boy.They always believe they have a point.What does he have to say about men turning to crossdressers in a bid to seek cheap fame.
Have u said good morning to ur mother this morning.. undecided agba raufu
Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by DameB(f): 11:50am On Jul 22, 2019
BlackCrainte:
6. Strength and flexibility on bed.

Most of today's girls are just logs of wood that can barely go past 3 rounds. Too stiff

Kuku kee her grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by Annwrites: 11:51am On Jul 22, 2019
Ironically, men could at no point boast of this same values mentioned.

Go women go.

Pro-choice.

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by Jinad50: 11:55am On Jul 22, 2019
kmcutez:

Just like what the OP said, women are loosing respect as the day goes by and you are a perfect example of that statement.

Instead of u to heed to his messages and retrace ur steps if you are suffering from one of those deficiencies he mentioned, u are there doing unnecessary comparison.

We tell u say we no no say men get their own for body before?!

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by DameB(f): 11:55am On Jul 22, 2019
DanXplore:

I think I agree with this. Respect is earned.

What he forgot to add is that absolute respect for men left when some men stopped being sole breadwinners but their women became co-breadwinners and remained sole housekeepers...

I said some oooo.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by Wroxxane: 11:57am On Jul 22, 2019
Paxie55:
-Virginity kee you there.

Are you not meant to be virgin yourself?

Are these ladies the ones having sex with themselves?

If there are lesser virgin male in Nigeria, there's also, lesser virgin female in Nigeria.

-Respect? Why should I respect you when you haven't respected yourself? Or, you think cos you have two sagged balls translates to acquiring Respect?

Men do the worse, But, you can hardly see women creating threads up and down.

Gbam! One bottle of chilled champagne for you kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Freaky Whatsapp Group For Matured Minds / At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? / 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.