Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,451 members, 7,954,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? (8894 Views)

Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object / Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? / 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? by Iamemma(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
Mad people full nairaland sha cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? by adedayoa2(f): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
OP is a fuckboy
Re: How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? by clive2u(m): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
Richyrear:
Hit me for your importation inquiries now 09077580781 add you to the enrollment group hurry
with 10naira nylon?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? by laughitall(m): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
tyup:
our next episode on the story that never happened

this guy thinks it is his dumb family members he's fooling
Yhank you
Re: How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? by marti198(m): 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
If you're going to go on a marathon sex, just make sure not to cum.

I've done 3 days in succession, once. We were just locked in and it went like....eat/watch TV ,sex, sleep, rinse and repeat. I was able to have that stamina because I never ejaculated.

I hate ejaculation, it zaps my energy. So I trained myself to master the art of orgasming without ejaculation. smiley
bros u b odogwu

1 Like

Re: How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? by frankkydee(m): 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
tidalstorm:
So you borrowed 5k from your girlfriend who has been supporting you to go and cheat on her with another mumu..........
Thunder that will fire you is still charging

I believe the story might not be true but if he actually collected that 5k from his girlfriend to go bleep another lady, then local man has finally destroyed himself with pu**y

1 Like

Re: How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? by Nonstoprain: 1:12am On Jul 21, 2019
Bros just go and watch brother Solomon comedies to see how he usually take off whenever he finds himself in a situation like this, then follow his steps and thank me later

1 Like

Re: How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? by Nobody: 2:56am On Jul 21, 2019
tidalstorm:
So you borrowed 5k from your girlfriend who has been supporting you to go and cheat on her with another mumu..........
Thunder that will fire you is still charging

Thank you oh, later they say Nigerian girls are this and that , just imagine
Re: How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 4:43am On Jul 21, 2019
isyourboy:
Flashed back to 2016 when I was in my final year in unizik, there was this chick I was into. I wanted nothing but to taste her honey pot. unfortunately it never happen. We did a lot of thing together but not sex as she used to tell me she was a virgin. Not long after, we both went for NYSC and we lost contact as I changed my phone. and I need heard of her since then. I finished serving and decided to settle down in Lagos with the little money I had saved and stat job hunting. no job was forthcoming even after a year. I was surviving with the little help my girlfriend was giving to me. she's working and financially okay. but something happened last week. I attended the recently concluded NNPC interview in Abuja and I stumbled into the girl I described above as we were interviewed on the same day. After the session, we discussed and chatted for long. I inquired and she told me she's working in one audit firm in Lagos. I told her I'm based in Lagos but not working. we exchanged numbers and she gave me her adress. I called her the second day which was Saturday two weeks ago, and she asked me after too long conversation if I can visit her. she told me she's bored and alone in her self con. I was broke and I don't have money to spend to visit her. my last cars was #500. I lied to her that I was out of town. but she kept disturbing me and telling me I was only lying about loving her when we were in school since I can't even manage to visit her. I decided to pay her a visit on Tuesday having coerced and lied to my girlfriend to give me 5k. I reached her said location. and we played till evening. I told her I want to start going, but she said its too late. I had to sleep over. one incident after another, we had sex. this girl keep grinding me from 2am till about 5am. I satisfied her and it took long before I cum. we slept and wake up around 9am. she forced me not to go, saying she wanna cook for me and all that. after eating, she demanded for sex, we had it and I became so weak and tired. she adviced I took my bath and sleep. long story short, she prevented me from leaving on that Wednesday. she cried and deceived me by shedding tears that I don't love her so I told her I have a girlfriend. not long my girlfriend called and the phone is with her, she saw it and switched the phone off and kept it from my sight. till now i don't know where she keep the phone. long story short, she's been holding me captive since Wednesday and keep convincing me with how lonely she is, how she want to have my baby. anytime I told her I'm leaving she'll start crying, and I'm an emotional being, I hate to see women cry. she didn't let me see my phone since Wednesday, she only give me her own phone to use and her laptop to browse incase I'm bored. she didn't go to work too, just go to market and buy food when we run low on food. I.am currently exhausted and tired because she's been using me for sex. she feed and demand for sex like she'll die without it. anytime she's going out, she lock me in and made me vow I'll not leave her

just this morning I observed that I cannot cum. we do it for almost 3hrs, I nothing came out of my dick. I'm exhausted and I can't continue again. I'm tired and I need advice. how can I convince her that I'm leaving I don't want to start cuming blood

Ogbeni delete my wonderful UNIZIK from this your cacophony of lies.
BTW,you still dey learn work, learn to package your lies well undecided
Re: How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? by mmadu5(m): 5:07am On Jul 21, 2019
and this one says he has a girlfriend sorry for her though
Re: How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? by raphy(m): 7:36am On Jul 21, 2019
If all this story is true the guy need deliverance from her.she will make him lose weight with sexercise.

Konji na basterd .
Re: How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? by JONSYN7154: 8:06am On Jul 21, 2019
Lie

Re: How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? by Sammiel: 9:26am On Jul 21, 2019
A fake and very useless story! Keep deceiving yourself oga, you think everybody is stupid to believe this shabby and very lame account of your uninspiring sexual escapade?
My only concern is for the naive young folks visiting this site, who may be negatively influenced by this sinister thread of the OP.
Re: How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? by Karleb(m): 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
How did you guys conclude that the story is fake?

Bro don't leave wait until she kills you.
Re: How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
adedayoa2:
OP is a fuckboy
i swear, who is the dumb girl that gave 5k to a broke nigga? if i start now, they will call me names.
Re: How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
I believe the story though..some men are very weak when it comes to rejecting a girl when she cries and form a story,they swallow it,the idiot will later make up a huge lie for his gf,babe will swallow the lie and my guy here will continue to cheat using babe's money as tfare embarassed
I know someone who can do this,thank God i don japa
Re: How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? by GennyCheta(f): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
Stay there we will be praying for your deliverance both for poverty,sex slave,n even your stupidity. I pity the good girl that gave you 5k and might be thinking something serious has happened to you. I'm still doubting your cock n bull story
Re: How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? by adenyma: 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
call the police

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years / Bare Breasts!!! Could This Truly Be A Pre-wedding Photo Shoot? / Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.