Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports (54405 Views)

Timi Dakolos Daughters Appear In July/August Vanity Fair Magazine / Breaking!!! Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IG Orders Case Transfer To Lagos / Coza Vs The Dakolos.. Another Gigantic Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Contraflexure: 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
inoki247:
Dem don come again oh. Dem dey look for Public sympathy again oya Tomorrow is Sunday go nd resume with ur Protest as AFCON don finish.. Dem don see say dem no fit win d case dey are trying a new Tactics incase if dem lose d case people will feel sympathy nd b shouting bias judgement up nd down...

Modified:: oga goan answer Police call.. Biodun don throw him own shot tru d Police nd not tru social media goan counter him with evidence...Abi na social media u go give statement ni..

People shouting d Pastor should sue for defamation if his innocent e don du now tru d police u guys will look for anoda excuse..

A fightback is to shut the mouths of tens of other women victims who a ready to come out. A fight-to-finish tactic earned Japan two Atomic Bombs. This pastor in an Idiot!
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
Graduateacher:
God please protect the Dakolos Father, save them from intimidation Lord and preserve their unity, at the end of this trial let them stand as victors in Jesus name, Amen

God don't answer every prayers lady. What if the allegation is false?(no one knows the truth except Busola and Fatoyinbo). The family should still stand as Victors in Jesus name? What a funny prayer grin grin grin
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Mydazz(m): 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
You accused a man of an Allegation,
He's suing for Defamation,
Now you call that Intimidation,
What were you expecting if not Litigation?

Practicing my rhymes in a COZA way

2 Likes

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by ibietela2(m): 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
He can't even use a better camera
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by expert234: 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
PoliteActivist:
Your source?

What a dumb idiotic question?
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by expert234: 11:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
I think their are more important issues to us as a nation than this whole busola and coza pastor brouhaha...i have never believed those allegations made against the coza pastor,she has failed to provide enough evidence to back up her claims.I think the whole thing is geared towards tarnishing the image of pastor biodun. Meanwhile,I heard nairalands maddest fella is back,how true is that guys?

Have you asked yourself for once why the police is forcing them to sign a document to retract their statement? Have you asked yourself why Fatoyinbo didn't sue the lady? Stop being intentionally hypocritical

1 Like

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by expert234: 12:40am On Jul 21, 2019
Gforce2019:
Yes . Dakolo family don buy market .

Thank God I'm not part of the gullible Nigeria that use to Jump into conclusion.

Keeping my fingers crossed for more story abt dakolo and pastor fatoyinbo

So, Dakolo is wrong because police is making the family to forcefully sign a document? Why are you guys so dumb?

1 Like

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by feedthenation(m): 12:52am On Jul 21, 2019
In the letters sent or delivered to the Dakolo's address, why are they being invited to go all the way to Abuja to make a statement when they could have reported to a closer station in Lagos or better still, send some investigating officers to their address to get whatever statement the NPF requires.

The words on the letter is clearly intimidating, it shows the NPF are dumb, whoever composed the letter. Also why is it taking such a long time to invite them for questioning?

The public are still waiting for COZA pastor's robust statement from the Ese Walter's allegations from few years ago.

Some people might say the incident happened years ago without any evidence...they should remember that Bill Cosby was sentenced to prison for alleged sexual crimes he committed many years ago.

1 Like

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by PoliteActivist: 1:29am On Jul 21, 2019
expert234:

What a dumb idiotic question?

I don't know how dumb and idiotic it can be when the FTC (the guy b4 me) asked the same question
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by ogene144(m): 3:03am On Jul 21, 2019
inoki247:
Dem don come again oh. Dem dey look for Public sympathy again oya Tomorrow is Sunday go nd resume with ur Protest as AFCON don finish.. Dem don see say dem no fit win d case dey are trying a new Tactics incase if dem lose d case people will feel sympathy nd b shouting bias judgement up nd down...

Modified:: oga goan answer Police call.. Biodun don throw him own shot tru d Police nd not tru social media goan counter him with evidence...Abi na social media u go give statement ni..

People shouting d Pastor should sue for defamation if his innocent e don du now tru d police u guys will look for anoda excuse..
why are u like if Busola is your relation would you be happy your pastor is a cult,rapist,thief etc.
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by engrfcuksmtin(m): 4:19am On Jul 21, 2019
ta4ba3:
Behind every rumour there’s an atom of truth.... the coza pastor (Gucci branch) is very desperate and can go to any length... who else thinks is July 7 days program is cultism related... I mean he starts 1st of July and end 7th of July same day they celebrate metal day...
You no say na former NBM member?
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by obazie(m): 6:54am On Jul 21, 2019
We should start planning on investigating how much money have been deposited so far in the timi's foundation since this rape allegation and how it has been spent. Also the allegation of this attack must be properly investigated cos am a fan of human right. Be you a pastor, an artist or a photographer i am only intrested in the motive behind everyones action because this is Nigeria my country; A place where monkey and snakes swallow governments money.
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by cosef: 6:59am On Jul 21, 2019
I don't have the facts but there is something not right about that Pastor Fatoyinbo. My intuition has never failed me.
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by ABOVEDELAW: 8:21am On Jul 21, 2019
STOP THINKING BACKWARDS!
ta4ba3:
Behind every rumour there’s an atom of truth.... the coza pastor (Gucci branch) is very desperate and can go to any length... who else thinks is July 7 days program is cultism related... I mean he starts 1st of July and end 7th of July same day they celebrate metal day...
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Gforce2019: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2019
expert234:

So, Dakolo is wrong because police is making the family to forcefully sign a document? Why are you guys so dumb?

You are the dumb....
This is just an invitation letter from the police. And it is incumbent on any law abiding citizen to respond accordingly. Though he/she can decide not go either , it's there choice but.......
It wasn't an arrest. Also the world is following the story there's no how the police can do hanky panky in the matter.

Be wise and don't just jump into conclusion....think before you use your stunted fingers be typing gibberish. Eediot.
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Gforce2019: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2019
expert234:

I don't want to join issue with novice and naive person like you .. keep on writing your craps on nairaland ..

U are entitled to your own opinion
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Gforce2019: 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
expert234:

You are the dumb police empower by law to invite anyone when a Matter is under investigation.

You are not only dumb you are also a disgrace to the school that issue certificate for you.
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by nemynely(m): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
I think their are more important issues to us as a nation than this whole busola and coza pastor brouhaha...i have never believed those allegations made against the coza pastor,she has failed to provide enough evidence to back up her claims.I think the whole thing is geared towards tarnishing the image of pastor biodun. Meanwhile,I heard nairalands maddest fella is back,how true is that guys?

What other evidence are you looking for? The krest bottle? A graphic description of the shape and size of Fatoyinbo's manhood? The blood stained night wear?
Guy, pls cut this lady some slack. There is no smoke without fire. Abi is he the only fineboy preacher? Why we no dey hear konji tales from Adefarasin, kasali, poju, Oyakhilome, okotie etc.

1 Like

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by laudate: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
nemynely:
What other evidence are you looking for? The krest bottle? A graphic description of the shape and size of Fatoyinbo's manhood? The blood stained night wear?
Guy, pls cut this lady some slack. There is no smoke without fire. Abi is he the only fineboy preacher? Why we no dey hear konji tales from Adefarasin, kasali, poju, Oyakhilome, okotie etc.
Sexual Controversy follows Pastor Fat like flies....
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by laudate: 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Tareq1105:
Biodun lack the required wisdom to resolve this issue. His think - tank are misleading him. The Pastor did it but I tell you, if I were him, I will confess and apologize publicly afterall it happened 20yrs ago.

To me, this is better than telling lies. This is not the standard expected of 'a man of God' and I can bet you Biodun will further put himself in bigger troubles.

The use of police operatives will not cover the truth. This is social media era hence nothing is hidden.

Going to court will further put the pastor into disrepute. Therefore, the earlier he allow the sleeping dog to lie the better for him and his ministry.

Thank you! You are the real voice of reason on this thread.
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by expert234: 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Gforce2019:

You are the dumb police empower by law to invite anyone when a Matter is under investigation.

You are not only dumb you are also a disgrace to the school that issue certificate for you.

You are disgrace to your father. You are also a disgrace to the body of Christ for supporting wickedness.

You mean three police officers travelled to Lagos from Abuja to deliver a letter?

Have you also asked your dumb demon-controlled brain why this same police hasn't invited Fatoyinbo despite the fact that Dakolo filed a petition over the issue long before Fatoyinbo did?

Oh, I guess you are just too dumb and idiotic to reason that out.

1 Like

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by expert234: 11:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Gforce2019:

I don't want to join issue with novice and naive person like you .. keep on writing your craps on nairaland ..

U are entitled to your own opinion

Dumb idiot
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by expert234: 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
Gforce2019:

You are the dumb....
This is just an invitation letter from the police. And it is incumbent on any law abiding citizen to respond accordingly. Though he/she can decide not go either , it's there choice but.......
It wasn't an arrest. Also the world is following the story there's no how the police can do hanky panky in the matter.

Be wise and don't just jump into conclusion....think before you use your stunted fingers be typing gibberish. Eediot.

Have you asked yourself why the same police hasn't invited Fatoyinbo despite the fact that Dakolo filed a petition over the issue long before Fatoyinbo did?

Your a cursed fool appointed for eternal damnation.
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Gforce2019: 7:48am On Jul 22, 2019
expert234:

Have you asked yourself why the same police hasn't invited Fatoyinbo despite the fact that Dakolo filed a petition over the issue long before Fatoyinbo did?

Your a cursed fool appointed for eternal damnation.

Now I know I'm chatting with a daft person. Whose his sense of reasoning and right judgement has been damaged.
Did my comments warrant all these abusive words you sent to me? I do not relate to neither fatoyinbo nor dakolo family neither you Also .....can you imagine ?

In fact you need to visit Aro or Yaba left.
Petition was served. are you in the position to tell the law enforcement officers what to do?
People are following this case all over the world and police can not do otherwise and paraventure they do otherwise , court will eventually will do justice to the matter.
I don't deserve this rubbish you send to me. Pls keep your comments to yourself and don't quote me again. Bye.
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Gforce2019: 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
expert234:

Dumb idiot

Oloriburuku oloshi
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by expert234: 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gforce2019:

Oloriburuku oloshi

Bàbá e l'olórìburúkú.
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by expert234: 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gforce2019:

Now I know I'm chatting with a daft person. Whose his sense of reasoning and right judgement has been damaged.
Did my comments warrant all these abusive words you sent to me? I do not relate to neither fatoyinbo nor dakolo family neither you Also .....can you imagine ?

In fact you need to visit Aro or Yaba left.
Petition was served. are you in the position to tell the law enforcement officers what to do?
People are following this case all over the world and police can not do otherwise and paraventure they do otherwise , court will eventually will do justice to the matter.
I don't deserve this rubbish you send to me. Pls keep your comments to yourself and don't quote me again. Bye.

Just like the typical daft idiot you are, you avoided the question. Who cursed you with this incurable daftness? Were you born this way?
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Gforce2019: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
expert234:

Bàbá e l'olórìburúkú.

You want to impress fool like you , you put wrong mark on the Yoruba sentences you typed.
I can now see that the insanity that's ravaging in your linage contagious and is now affecting some people on this platform. No one dare correct you. You will soon enter market...

Mo'lebi e oloriburuku Ni gbogbo won.
O Ni kuure. Omo ale jati-jati.
Wa sh'ofo danu Ni
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by expert234: 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gforce2019:

You want to impress fool like you , you put wrong mark on the Yoruba sentences you typed.
I can now see that the insanity that's ravaging in your linage contagious and is now affecting some people on this platform. No one dare correct you. You will soon enter market...

Mo'lebi e oloriburuku Ni gbogbo won.
O Ni kuure. Omo ale jati-jati.
Wa sh'ofo danu Ni
Omo àlè, omo ìrankíran. Wón ti fún e l'épè. O ò lè bó nínú è.
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Gforce2019: 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
expert234:

Omo àlè, omo ìrankíran. Wón ti fún e l'épè. O ò lè bó nínú è.

O ma s'ofo Ni o. Oloriburuku . Omo iranu. Ibon ma ba e Ni. O Ni so' orire . Aaye ma ba'je Ni o
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by expert234: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gforce2019:

O ma s'ofo Ni o. Oloriburuku . Omo iranu. Ibon ma ba e Ni. O Ni so' orire . Aaye ma ba'je Ni o

Àwon òbí e má a gbé e sin ni
Bàbá àt'íyá e má a f'ojú sunkún e l'ódún yi.
Ááse!
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Gforce2019: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
expert234:

Àwon òbí e má a gbé e sin ni
Bàbá àt'íyá e má a f'ojú sunkún e l'ódún yi.
Ááse!

Oku e Ni won ma gbe lo' la. Orire Jina si e. Iku Oro lo ma ku. Oorun iku lo ma sun. Ibusun e di iboji iku fu e Loni o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid / Binta Diallo Shares Baby Bump Photo As Their Son Is Set To Turn 3 / Simi Was Pestering Don Jazzy To Listen To Her Mixtape 4 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.