Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports (54605 Views)

Timi Dakolos Daughters Appear In July/August Vanity Fair Magazine / Breaking!!! Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IG Orders Case Transfer To Lagos / Coza Vs The Dakolos.. Another Gigantic Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Tareq1105: 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
inoki247:
Dem don come again oh. Dem dey look for Public sympathy again oya Tomorrow is Sunday go nd resume with ur Protest as AFCON don finish.. Dem don see say dem no fit win d case dey are trying a new Tactics incase if dem lose d case people will feel sympathy nd b shouting bias judgement up nd down...

Modified:: oga goan answer Police call.. Biodun don throw him own shot tru d Police nd not tru social media goan counter him with evidence...Abi na social media u go give statement ni..

People shouting d Pastor should sue for defamation if his innocent e don du now tru d police u guys will look for anoda excuse..

Biodun lack the required wisdom to resolve this issue. His think - tank are misleading him. The Pastor did it but I tell you, if I were him, I will confess and apologize publicly afterall it happened 20yrs ago.

To me, this is better than telling lies. This is not the standard expected of 'a man of God' and I can bet you Biodun will further put himself in bigger troubles.

The use of police operatives will not cover the truth. This is social media era hence nothing is hidden.

Going to court will further put the pastor into disrepute. Therefore, the earlier he allow the sleeping dog to lie the better for him and his ministry.

1 Like

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by inoki247: 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
Tareq1105:

Biodun lack the required wisdom to resolve this issue. His think - tank are misleading him. The Pastor did it but I tell you, if I were him, I will confess and apologize publicly afterall it happened 20yrs ago.

To me, this is better than telling lies. This is not the standard expected of 'a man of God' and I can bet you Biodun will further put himself in bigger troubles.

The use of police operatives will not cover the truth. This is social media era hence nothing is hidden.

Lol Las Las u go dey alright so if Judge discharge him and acquit him Social media will convict him.. Person wey EFCC loose him case tru court can Social media convict d person and retrieve d moni back... Na police court go still use at d end of the day to carry out the investigations nd na d report wey dem drop go determine d judgement...
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by citruslimited(m): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nija
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Xisnin(m): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
inoki247:

People shouting d Pastor should sue for defamation if his innocent e don du now tru d police u guys will look for anoda excuse..

You are an illiterate.
Your type should be banished from the internet.
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by LordAdam16: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
MetaPhysical:
If you live in Nigeria, you are a public figure.....and you don't have the following set, you are a f00l!

1. Lawyer
2. Tax accountant
3. Political godfather
4. Ethnic militia

Why is Dakolo crying on social media, where is his legal team and his political godfather?

If he had a political godfather, the person would have advised him not to commit economic and cultural suicide.

Dude is f*cking pariah! SEGALINK na PDP person, he and Adeyanju na their NGO youth format be this. Once matter start dey stretch or e don dey quench, dem go drop the olofofo like hot potato.

He dey follow people mouth for social media. Same people wen dey complain mk government stop dey kill Shiites and release their leader; yet govt still dey tidy them wella. Na Nigerians e dey put hope on. Oh!!!

All these MoGs and Mafia Dons no difference. Plus the elite would only pay lip service to this and give tacit approval to teaching Timi a lesson; because if them let this social media outrage fester, they don't know who'd be next among them.

Dude dey rake say e go march them fire with fire. E no wetin b war? If e relatives start dey get accident or lose lucrative jobs, who e go complain to?

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Xisnin(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
Gforce2019:
Yes . Dakolo family don buy market .

Thank God I'm not part of the gullible Nigeria that use to Jump into conclusion.

Keeping my fingers crossed for more story abt dakolo and pastor fatoyinbo

What is giving you joy in this?
If SARS were to arrest your brother or friend for Yahoo or a soldier beat you up for no
reason you will be all over the internet foaming in the mouth about injustice.
But here you are excited that the police are doing the job of thugs.

2 Likes

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by LordAdam16: 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
Xisnin:

You are an illiterate.
Your type should be banished from the internet.

When are your ilk going to protest in front of Force HQ for the manner in which Timi was served the invitation?

Because na only madness dey fit una.

Go and use the courts from the outset, una say no; say na social media!

-Lord
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by seborrhic: 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
Sahara reporters is a rag tag outfit,run by an individual with pretenses to being a journalist,and a blackmailing self proclaimed activist.
That's why there reports,since they stopped being paid and supplied by informants during the GEJ government,is now full of poorly contrived conspiracy theories.
So the IGP would force a family in the public eye and a popular musician like Dakolo,that him and his wife is not doing badly financially,to sign to a confession of lying against the rapist COZA pastor?
Sometimes I wonder if the person that writes these stories for SR doesn't take crack before typing.
Some of their stories cannot even be believed by a child.
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by bamirotola: 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
inoki247:
Dem don come again oh. Dem dey look for Public sympathy again oya Tomorrow is Sunday go nd resume with ur Protest as AFCON don finish.. Dem don see say dem no fit win d case dey are trying a new Tactics incase if dem lose d case people will feel sympathy nd b shouting bias judgement up nd down...

Modified:: oga goan answer Police call.. Biodun don throw him own shot tru d Police nd not tru social media goan counter him with evidence...Abi na social media u go give statement ni..

Are they now afraid to answer police call after making such grave accusation?? These people are not serious jare....they should goan answer police call if they are sure of their claim. And stop all D's public showoff

2 Likes

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Olaiya26: 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
ta4ba3:
Behind every rumour there’s an atom of truth.... the coza pastor (Gucci branch) is very desperate and can go to any length... who else thinks is July 7 days program is cultism related... I mean he starts 1st of July and end 7th of July same day they celebrate metal day...

Shut up and stop talking trash

1 Like

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by ithink7: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
Who are all these stupid first to comment.

You all need to change your evil ways. It's better to keep quiet than to provoke the anger of God by talking trash.

BlackAlbinoo:
I think their are more important issues to us as a nation than this whole busola and coza pastor brouhaha...i have never believed those allegations made against the coza pastor,she has failed to provide enough evidence to back up her claims.I think the whole thing is geared towards tarnishing the image of pastor biodun. Meanwhile,I heard nairalands maddest fella is back,how true is that guys?
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
ithink7:
Who are all these stupid first to comment.

You all need to change your evil ways. It's better to keep quiet than to provoke the anger of God by talking trash.

Shut your fucking mouth and crawl back to that hut you crawled out from.
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Udumeh: 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
Was the act for money?
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
Fatoyibo fuccked that girl many times, it was not rape.

Dakolo and wife have been extorting him and were scared cos the COZA guy is pure street of Aye those days and his contacts and network can be activated at anyting.

COZA MOG and Wife decided that it was enough and decided that its better to involve the street and Dakolos were scared and went out with the Rape story in other to bring the awareness so they dont just want to disappear or found dead.

Dakolos have remained scared and rightly so, cos that COZA MOG can activate his network anytime.

Dakolo needs to pack away from where he is living cos street is military and he is not a soldier. MOG actually fuccked one of my model girlfriends who left Lagos to join the church at Abuja, and I laughed it off, after all, we can share girlfriends but not wives.

Dont believe me, I lie a lot and the above is a lie and a joke taken too far shocked
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by McDoe(m): 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
We already know it will turn this way. But these blind supporters in the name of spiritual father and followers will not see the truth.

Let us get to the root of this matter without intimidation or any sort of harassment.

The truth remains; the Gucci COZA Pastor has a case to answer.

1 Like

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by McDoe(m): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
The only thing that weak me was Busola's story in which she said that the MOG just bent her over and gave her a doggy. She added that, "I just let him have it". Chai grin grin grin
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Ibile77(m): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
The man is a paranoid. I think all what the police want is for him to acknowledge the receipt of the letter. Is that forcing? You raised an alarm and it's being investigated and you are ranting, why ? Sinner runs when no one is pursuing him.
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by femliany(m): 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
The Dakolos want to stay relevant at all cost
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Brightest04(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
This can't be doubted because it's typical of the Nigerian police force,a body in an agbada of bribery and corruption.
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by ithink7: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
Thought as much. Kids behind these monikers. Your response shows your mouth must be bigger than your brain.

BlackAlbinoo:
Shut your fucking mouth and crawl back to that hut you crawled out from.
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Gforce2019: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
Xisnin:

What is giving you joy in this?
If SARS were to arrest your brother or friend for Yahoo or a soldier beat you up for no
reason you will be all over the internet foaming in the mouth about injustice.
But here you are excited that the police are doing the job of thugs.

You are one of the simpleton on nairaland. Do you see anything like "joy" or "excited" In my comment ?
I have told Seun to always delete all these e-scallyway on this platform.

SAR will not only arrest you , it will arrest your entire family and soldiers will destroy your entire linage.
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by henryhemon(m): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
[quote author=BlackAlbinoo post=80465233]I think their are more important issues to us as a nation than this whole busola and coza pastor brouhaha...i have never believed those allegations made against the coza pastor,she has failed to provide enough evidence to back up her claims.I think the whole thing is geared towards tarnishing the image of pastor biodun. Meanwhile,I heard nairalands maddest fella is back,how true is that

Has the case gone to court and she fail to bring her evidence or you stay in a shit hole to type nonsense. Idiots
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Adeolajude(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
Go and finish what u started man..So u think this will end in social media..o se se bere ni
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by ernieboy(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
Tareq1105:

Going to court will further put the pastor into disrepute. Therefore, the earlier he allow the sleeping dog to lie the better for him and his ministry.
so you already concluded that he is guilty?
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
ithink7:
Thought as much. Kids behind these monikers. Your response shows your mouth must be bigger than your brain.

Lol....my comment pain am grin
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by islandmoon: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
police must have listened to his wife call records , tech is bae . as anyone's phone records in 3 months will reveal a lot. police are not stupid.
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by favour32(m): 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
There is more to it than what we have been seeing.
It is not easy to wake up and tarnish another person's image.
But prove it that is what many are saying.
The Abbo guy would have denied ever assaulting a nursing mother if there has not
been a video evidence.
More stories to be unveiled.
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Contraflexure: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
I think their are more important issues to us as a nation than this whole busola and coza pastor brouhaha...i have never believed those allegations made against the coza pastor,she has failed to provide enough evidence to back up her claims.I think the whole thing is geared towards tarnishing the image of pastor biodun. Meanwhile,I heard nairalands maddest fella is back,how true is that guys?

no tarnishing. The pastor is a pervert. Period.
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by lonelydora: 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
ta4ba3:
Behind every rumour there’s an atom of truth.... the coza pastor (Gucci branch) is very desperate and can go to any length... who else thinks is July 7 days program is cultism related... I mean he starts 1st of July and end 7th of July same day they celebrate metal day...

Shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Bikini Photos / Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors / Pregnant Tboss Shares New Photo Hiding Her Tummy, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.