Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement (60483 Views)

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Iwanttoto1: 3:49am On Jul 21, 2019
legitnow:

Na Okada u want Nigeria police to use visit Timi Dakolo?

Abi na footwagon?

Are u people mad?

Lol. Na today u knows say Nigerians dey mad? Most Nigerians are mad especially on nairaland
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by anonymous1759(m): 3:55am On Jul 21, 2019
Weathered:

You have the intellectual discipline of a 7 year old with down syndrome!

So we must be there when it happened to draw conclusions? How do courts and police arrived at their opinions then?

And to think CAN and other bodies have distanced themselves form this serial sexual offender called pastor Fatoyinbo.

Your stupidity is enough to slow nairaland upload speed. This was how brain-damaged whelps like you were hawking rumours that Timi and Busola wedded in Fatoyinbo's church and blah blah blah.

You need reborn again with different intellectual make-up.

You're the biggest fool Alive just like you draw your conclusion from a far that's how I draw mine too. Busola is lying period.

The key points I mentioned you didn't Counter it.
Busola claimed to babysit a baby in 1999 and the baby was born in 2000 do you think the judge wouldn't ask how possible is that or the counselor but fools like you will keep mom because you're driven by sympathy.

You're just ranting if you're asked to stake your life for Busola if she's telling the truth you'll start being rationale because you've something to loose that's when you'll look at her story with Eagle eyes not with jaundice eyes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Weathered: 4:07am On Jul 21, 2019
anonymous1759:

You're the biggest fool Alive just like you draw your conclusion from a far that's how I draw mine too. Busola is lying period.

The key points I mentioned you didn't Counter it.
Busola claimed to babysit a baby in 1999 and the baby was born in 2000 do you think the judge wouldn't ask how possible is that or the counselor but fools like you will keep mom mum because you're driven by sympathy.

You're just ranting if you're asked to stake your life for Busola if she's telling the truth you'll start being rationale rational because you've something to loose lose that's when you'll look at her story with Eagle eyes not with jaundice eyes.
your cognitive ability is gravely mirrored in your horrible writing skills.

I'm just trying to say if you can't write properly, you can't reason well either.

You're hereby dismissed for your stupidity is unmanageably enormous!
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 21, 2019
seangy4konji:
You guys need to hear from this madam olynloyo...go back some post on naira land where she deburks timi and seeking sympathy..gunmen are in your house but you have time to come to Instagram..I dropped a comment gunmen come to your house in the afternoon on Saturday and they pparked outside to drink beer or meditate on who to come in first?read my post.go and read what kemi wrote..
Timi has let Toto that has been knacked over hundred times before he met ruined him

Over a thousand times.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 4:13am On Jul 21, 2019
LordAdam16:

Well, he's been allowed to. Now he should answer the pertinent questions that law enforcement have for him.

Ignorance is no excuse!

I don't give a sh*t about Timi or Biodun. I give a sh*t about the useless bast*rds like yourself who want to circumvent the rule of law, then turn around and flay others for doing same.

Don't go around fire; if you don't expect to sweat. There are set procedures on how to act. If you decide to go against set procedures, you should be prepared to deal with the fallout.

And as far as I'm concerned, you should volunteer to go with Timi to the interrogation. Since you guys have no problem egging him on to take naive decisions, you guys should be decent enough to directly help him deal with the consequences. All this virtue signalling on NL is worthless.

As for your last statement, not everyone is as wretched as your family members.

-Lord

Lord, Adam,

why now? why u deh roast people like this for NL? Bia, take it easy. cheesy
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 4:17am On Jul 21, 2019
legitnow:

Dat ur bore hole abi na sink hole, go swallow any man dat dare come close enough. Oloshi!

GUYS BIKONU, FIRE DEH THIS THREAD O. KI NI N SELE?? TAKE IT EASY... cheesy
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by rman: 4:19am On Jul 21, 2019
Kalixx:

LORD ADAM, I FOLLOWED YOUR COMMENTS RIGHT FROM WHENEVER U STARTED TO THE END OF THIS PARTICULAR POST, LIKING EVERY GODDAMN SINGLE ONE OF IT.

AS U TAKE THEY DISSECT THE MATTER, DEH TRADE BETTER PUNCH WITH THEM RAPE ALARMISTS... I SWEAR, FLAXSEED OIL DEH UR HEAD.

I liked all his comments too. He is very intelligent. A realist too.

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by anonymous1759(m): 4:21am On Jul 21, 2019
Weathered:
your cognitive ability is gravely mirrored in your horrible writing skills.

I'm just trying to say if you can't write properly, you can't reason well either.

You're hereby dismissed for your stupidity is
unmanageably enormous!

Don't mind my Grammer wole Soyinka OK all books, articles, journals etc undergo auditing before publication mine was without filter but if you claim not to understand what I said you're a dumbass.

Would you put your life savings to back up Busola' as you claimed she's telling the truth without court proceedings? Hell No. You didn't counter my point it simply shows your reasoning is be clouded by public sympathy and tears. People like you expect the court to Sympathize with Busola without trying to find evidence. Nonsense.

You claimed to be intelligent but you're not rational with your thinking you're too Empty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 21, 2019
bendike:

We Nigerians are so used to things done the wrong way. Was there a threat expected from that home to send armed men if really it was just an "INVITATION"?. If they were give a previous invitation letter and they refused to honor it then one will inderstand that the police went there to effect arrest.
From all indication, sending 3 armed men was an arrest and not invitation.
what is wrong with arresting a suspect? if Dakolo was poor will there be all this useless outcry?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by ifnyioj22(m): 6:15am On Jul 21, 2019
This is timi!

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:24am On Jul 21, 2019
So Therefore After Fighting, I Wish You A Perfect RIP In Advance

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by deafeyez: 6:31am On Jul 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
He said so much, but ended up saying nothing. The post is filled with so much emotions than logic. First, you raised an alarm that there are armed gunmen in front of your house. Some of us were wise enough to know they can't be gunmen. Now, they were armed policemen with shabby looks. Were you expecting the police to visit you without arms?

That said, if you were forced to sign documents: why not call on your lawyer to be present before that? The police already know you to be a celebrity, so I don't expect a fowl play. Stop the media trial 'cause it's obvious this post is to tarnish the man's already tarnished image.

Dakolo, if you and your family are being used by some elements in Nigeria to break the Church, then your cup will full soon.

From Monday till Friday police did not come to your house. They came on Saturday and you are disturbing the whole social media to keep many people from going to service this morning, your downfall is near.
The wife of the President raised an alarm for a rape of 18 years without enough fact.
All the agenda by some elements in this country will backfire.
God I know is always a million step ahead of anyone in the world.
The parties to this act must surely be rewarded, that I know.

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Ciaos: 6:47am On Jul 21, 2019
Busola no think well at all. If Person say make you jump inside well,you no go think am twice before jumping inside? She just come outside come dey talk rubbish way her mama self no dey aware of. Husband way wan die for him wife,you better ask your wife for more secretes way you never know. You wan die. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Ruby97: 6:52am On Jul 21, 2019
Is Him Dat sabi,Man need huddle for his family we go dey support for Facebook
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by palman(m): 6:59am On Jul 21, 2019
Graduateacher:
May God protect you all Timi cry

Calling all human rights organization to stand with the Dakolos, if there's any way we can be of help, protesting and anything your family needs in this trying time Timi please let us know, I pledge my support.
I'm not supporting either if them but I'm pained by foolish Nigerians who know what is best and spit trash.. They know that the church and his disciples should have called a meeting or investigative panel to tackle and settle this matter. But we keep condemning the side we are not supporting.. What pains me most are ladies that are even making comment.... It's better they just stay low.. Should Busola be right. Then should we pray they be raped to feel the trauma? God bless u for this comment.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by imitateMe(m): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2019
Graduateacher:

Calling all human rights organization to stand with the Dakolos, if there's any way we can be of help, protesting and anything your family needs in this trying time Timi please let us know, I pledge my support.
Continue pledging your support on social media while the wise pastor keeps playing his game right. I'd love to see the foolish couple pay recklessly for defaming the pastor.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by imitateMe(m): 7:18am On Jul 21, 2019
Joevic:
I just dey pity u
grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 21, 2019
jaxxy:

Coza can’t win this there are numerous allegations not yet even mentioned against this man. Why only him several people. As for me I know he did it I’m just waiting for him to to explain his side and let’s get the ball roling. There’s no intimidation or slander here if not why did he step down?

I can never step down for what I know I did not do. Why did he step down? I will take it up immediately not playing the silent game. He shud own up and seek repentance and restitution and restoration bt he doesn’t want to learn.

I don’t know much about church administration..generally in organizational context, when One person is faced with an issue involving another external party usually involving the police and the law.. it is expected at for that period u go sort ur shiit...since it affects the image of the organization.its pastors work we are talking about... weda tru or not... some pple won’t feel comfortable seeing him on the pulpit...we humans can be judgmental...and it is always better to make the decision than to be heard you were suspended or sacked...
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by imitateMe(m): 7:24am On Jul 21, 2019
Pattypatt:
Why won't this Timi allow this matter to rest bikonu? He talks a lot if you ask me.
Yes he talks like a woman.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by sweetilicious(f): 7:27am On Jul 21, 2019
Mayydayy:
I'm tempted to ask Timi Dakolo what he is fighting for.someone who was allegedly raped years before you got married to her.she should make a list of all the people who had issues with her before you met her so you can start a full fledged war on all.
Some sleeping dogs are better left to lie.
I don't want to take sides.But I don't think you are right with your assertion. No evil is too late to be acknowledged. No crime is too late to be reported. Whether rape,theft,suicide, murder etc. No crime is too late nor too old fashioned. CRIME IS CRIME.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by imitateMe(m): 7:28am On Jul 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Your statement is the senseless of all I've read. Has the pastor been tried and convicted a rapist? Should I support a woman who raised a rape alert just because I am a woman too? I guess No. Moreover, his wife is the dumbest woman I have seen if her story is true 'cause there are lot of unanswered questions.

Abeg, Shift!
I love you cool
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by olaswim: 7:31am On Jul 21, 2019
Okay
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by jaxxy(m): 7:34am On Jul 21, 2019
1StopRudeness:

I don’t know much about church administration..generally in organizational context, when One person is faced with an issue involving another external party usually involving the police and the law.. it is expected at for that period u go sort ur shiit...since it affects the image of the organization.its pastors work we are talking about... weda tru or not... some pple won’t feel comfortable seeing him on the pulpit...we humans can be judgmental...and it is always better to make the decision than to be heard you were suspended or sacked...

Ok that is also true bt there shudnt be silent games after. Also I observed the context of his stepping aside letter showed sm admittance rather than preparedness to fight for the truth. The tone was more like I need to step down and seek guidance, I don’t understand what’s happening bla bla... I won’t say that If I wasn’t sm way guilty.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by klufs(m): 7:39am On Jul 21, 2019
Graduateacher:

Professional protester. Why not let the law take it's course. Have you people ever stopped to think, assuming thr pastor is innocent as the law even assumes him to be, what will be his compensation after his image has been this rubbished. Will you protest to restore his image? Everyone talks about the trauma of rape victims. What about the trauma of those falsely accused of rape, wallowing in prison without trial, some for over 5yrs. What about their trauma? If you know how the judicial system works, you should know that being accused of rape without money can keep a man out of circulation for 5months least. You all pray to have sons too, what if it was your son that was accused with this kind of flimsy story? The only thing that has kept this pastor is his money, are you sure your brother or son will have this kind of money assuming it comes? And it may come, cos karma na b..ch.

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Fragility6: 7:47am On Jul 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
He said so much, but ended up saying nothing. The post is filled with so much emotions than logic. First, you raised an alarm that there are armed gunmen in front of your house. Some of us were wise enough to know they can't be gunmen. Now, they were armed policemen with shabby looks. Were you expecting the police to visit you without arms?

That said, if you were forced to sign documents: why not call on your lawyer to be present before that? The police already know you to be a celebrity, so I don't expect a fowl play. Stop the media trial 'cause it's obvious this post is to tarnish the man's already tarnished image.
I believe he is a literate and can read. Why didn't he tell the public the content of the letter he saw. Timi is just been stupid. A man is supposed to think better than he is currently doing.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Fragility6: 7:48am On Jul 21, 2019
klufs:

Professional protester. Why not let the law take it's course. Have you people ever stopped to think, assuming thr pastor is innocent as the law even assumes him to be, what will be his compensation after his image has been this rubbished. Will you protest to restore his image? Everyone talks about the trauma of rape victims. What about the trauma of those falsely accused of rape, wallowing in prison without trial, some for over 5yrs. What about their trauma? If you know how the judicial system works, you should know that being accused of rape without money can keep a man out of circulation for 5months least. You all pray to have sons too, what if it was your son that was accused with this kind of flimsy story? The only thing that has kept this pastor is his money, are you sure your brother or son will have this kind of money assuming it comes? And it may come, cos karma na b..ch.
Notice the people supporting Timi.They are either lazy thinkers and naturally dumb

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by sweetilicious(f): 7:51am On Jul 21, 2019
deafeyez:

Dakolo, if you and your family are being used by some elements in Nigeria to break the Church, then your cup will full soon.

From Monday till Friday police did not come to your house. They came on Saturday and you are disturbing the whole social media to keep many people from going to service this morning, your downfall is near.
The wife of the President raised an alarm for a rape of 18 years without enough fact.
All the agenda by some elements in this country will backfire.
God I know is always a million step ahead of anyone in the world.
The parties to this act must surely be rewarded, that I know.
Break which church? If I may ask you, what is church? Some say it a building for praying to God.To me,the church is when two or more are gathered anywhere in the name of God.To praise and honour him.LISTEN, its not wrong to call out someone who is not doing it right in the gathering whether the GO or congregants. CRIME IS CRIME no Mather who committed it.This is exactly why pastors steal tithe boastfully and no one will point it out.TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED always covers them.This immunity has made everyone want to become GO just like a political position in Africa. ARE WE TRULY HELPING THE CHURCH? How do we innovate in this continent with this mentality. Everything is so rigid.Every crime is punishable according to positions. Do not shut people out claiming the church or political affiliations. CRIME IS CRIME, LAW IS LAW, PUNISHABLE OFFENCE SHOULD BE PUNISHABLE TO ALL. NO TIME IS TOO LATE FOR CRIME TO BE REPORTED. LETS NOT SHUT PEOPLE OUT WHEN THEY WANT TO TELL THEIR TRUTH OR LIES. If Busola was lying,let her as well get punished for false accusation.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Legalaffairs(m): 8:01am On Jul 21, 2019
Mayydayy:
I'm tempted to ask Timi Dakolo what he is fighting for.someone who was allegedly raped years before you got married to her.she should make a list of all the people who had issues with her before you met her so you can start a full fledged war on all.
Some sleeping dogs are better left to lie.

He is fighting the filth, the rot covered with "Christian purity". He is fighting for you and me whose daughters might fall into the seemingly hands of deceptive pastors. Church is a place of vulnerability, it a place you lose your guards because you feel so secured. Prying on the vulnerability of young girls is a sin which the perpetrator needs to be punished for and it has no time bar. It is happening in Catholic Churches today..sins of the yesterday years.

Mind you there are some other Pastors who are in this same business today, some are aspiring to venture into it. This will teach them a lesson and that's why it is important we don't bury it just because it happened a million years ago.

These narcissist "men of God" are most evil. If you are condemning the Dakolos what of the recent occurences of 2017. The Coza man seems unstoppable because he has a support base of people like you.

This Coza man must confess and seek forgiveness if not watch how God Will disgrace him.

I am not chaste or a Saint, but I can't be that deceptive and manipulative dancing around the alter of God. It's most dangerous bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by GentleMoney: 8:03am On Jul 21, 2019
Abeyjide:
hmmmn
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by cosef: 8:13am On Jul 21, 2019
Creamz:
It's saddening the way people use our security agencies how ever the like.

Justice in Nigeria is for sale. If you have enough money you can buy the police, transfer criminal cases and make the accuser a criminal suspect.
You can be an evil deadly monster but still have a lot of Nigerians love and support you as long you throw them a few wads of naira notes.

A friend once said that for this country to move forward, many Nigerians have to die and not just politicians, regular everyday Nigerians who are easily pliable against truth and facts, empowering evil.

The only real crime in Nigeria is poverty, no matter what you do NEVER BE POOR.

As Igbo people will say 'Ogbenye ajoka'. Poverty is evil.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Weathered: 8:14am On Jul 21, 2019
anonymous1759:

Don't mind my Grammer wole Soyinka OK all books, articles, journals etc undergo auditing before publication mine was without filter but if you claim not to understand what I said you're a dumbass.
Yeah, books and journals go in for auditing before publication but it's mainly for registers and repetition. Anyone who substitutes loose for lose, rational for rationale, mom for mum and afar for a far, shouldn't ever put his efforts in digital format in a public forum.
You should thank me for pointing out your weak literary prosody and not dub me Wole Soyinka condescendingly. A youth your age is probably alive all day seated on Nairaland and other social media platforms and wasting away your future.

When you fail interviews and your written applications àre thrown into the office bin, you go say village people dey winch you. Try and learn.
anonymous1759:

Would you put your life savings to back up Busola' as you claimed she's telling the truth without court proceedings? Hell No. You didn't counter my point it simply shows your reasoning is be clouded by public sympathy and tears. People like you expect the court to Sympathize with Busola without trying to find evidence. Nonsense.

You claimed to be intelligent but you're not rational with your thinking you're too Empty.
Let's get back to your foolish postulation.

What exactly is Busola lying about? That she wasn't raped or there was no sexual relations with this man?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by babeosisi: 8:14am On Jul 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Nigerians are indeed very wicked.
Maybe you need a taste if what this family has been through to reset your thinking.
And there are 373 morons that liked this poo?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards / Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts / Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her New Man (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.