Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement (60532 Views)

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by justmondris: 8:18am On Jul 21, 2019
Bross oya go court go fight na. You one fight but ordinary police invitation, you they shout and they cry for social media.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by babeosisi: 8:19am On Jul 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
He said so much, but ended up saying nothing. The post is filled with so much emotions than logic. First, you raised an alarm that there are armed gunmen in front of your house. Some of us were wise enough to know they can't be gunmen. Now, they were armed policemen with shabby looks. Were you expecting the police to visit you without arms?

That said, if you were forced to sign documents: why not call on your lawyer to be present before that? The police already know you to be a celebrity, so I don't expect a fowl play. Stop the media trial 'cause it's obvious this post is to tarnish the man's already tarnished image.

Umu Rapists kwenu
375 of them spotted and this is their spokesman
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by imitateMe(m): 8:22am On Jul 21, 2019
HBB1:
I believe I read somewhere Buhari's Wife has chooked mouth in this case... this might just be a fallout of that.

I don't believe the Pastor's hands are clean sha-- he is not the only Pastor, why him alone and why would a married woman put everything on the line for this?
The recent charade by "CAN" Pastors on the COZA pulpit, also shows something is off-- and I dare say it was a charade.
It was the same way a certain Apostle started jumping up-and-down trying to show affection for his wife at every turn ( on social media), when accused of infidelity by the female dancer/stripper.

In this case, other names have been dropped-- certain Pastors in COZA. Ese Walter dropped some names too, some of which were identical with Busola's. When someone is lying he won't have that audacity?

There is a big cover up happening, a very big one and I pity the Pastor if my suspicions are true-- he is playing with his soul!
It's one thing to commit a sin, it's another to stand on the Pulpit and lie whilst trying to cover up, but what do I know, I could be wrong sha.

Anyway...hook these Negroes to a Lie detector and let everybody rest grin
ESE denied it.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 21, 2019
Weathered:
since when police dey try a single matter twice at the same instance?

You guys are just funny. You think NPF has a computer database that stops one station or unit in another state from operating when another is on it? Was it even the same allegation that was lodged?

Someone said his life is under threat and someone conspired against him and you want him to keep quite and not file his own complain? Must it be in Lagos?

God would see them through abeg. Lemme focus on my family too.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Weathered: 8:29am On Jul 21, 2019
BananaTree:

You guys are just funny. You think NPF has a computer database that stops one station or unit in another state from operating when another is on it? Was it even the same allegation that was lodged?

Someone said his life is under threat and someone conspired against him and you want him to keep quite and not file his own complain? Must it be in Lagos?

God would see them through abeg. Lemme focus on my family too.
Nigeria police is a central unit. Once a matter is on a division, it is either transferred to another division or dealt with not spring up another instance within two same persons.

It is abuse of the system.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 21, 2019
jaxxy:

Ok that is also true bt there shudnt be silent games after. Also I observed the context of his stepping aside letter showed sm admittance rather than preparedness to fight for the truth. The tone was more like I need to step down and seek guidance, I don’t understand what’s happening bla bla... I won’t say that If I wasn’t sm way guilty.

Pastors will always want to form gentle even though they are guilty just to behave piously and not sound like: “my congregation don’t worry ooo, I’m going away to get ready to counter this accusation cos it’s about to go down”.. that’s why that letter is like that
I also feel stepping down mean going away to go face the legal part.. it won’t even speak well going from pulpit to the court back and forth..my opinion though
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 21, 2019
Weathered:
Nigeria police is a central unit. Once a matter is on a division, it is either transferred to another division or dealt with not spring up another instance within two same persons.

While that may be true, he didn't go to the station to complain about rape. He was there for threat to life and criminal conspiracy. You you rather have him sit back home in the face or ask the police to transfer the case to Lagos when the HQ is in Abuja?

I'm surprised we all way this to play out entirely in favour of the Dakolo when we are not even sure of what exactly transpired. Allow the police and court so their job please.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by smeag0l(m): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2019
It is coming at this time cos Timi and wife know some other ladies including family friends that suffered same ordeal within a space of four years from today. Should good people keep quiet so that evil will continue thriving?
whytediamond:
A rape allegation that occurred over a decade ago... long before Timi ever thought he’d marry Busayo now turning into a full blown war. Something doesn’t seem right with the timing of the revelation, not after many kids and a seemingly happy family.

I sincerely don’t know what the end result of this saga would be, one thing I sure know is, healing can’t come even if Pastor Fatoyinbo goes to jail.

I stand against Rape and all forms of sexual abuse.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by whytediamond(m): 8:40am On Jul 21, 2019
smeag0l:
It is coming at this time cos Timi and wife know some other ladies including family friends that suffered same ordeal within a space of four years from today. Should good people keep quiet so that evil will continue thriving?

Now I get it better. Thanks
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2019
Weathered:

There’s really no abuse here, so far its not reporting of exact same case elsewhere, that will be wrong...
But here, one person is accusing of rape of many years ago, the other is reporting for another thing....
Even after sueing to court and filling a subpoena, it’s possible to counter-sue..
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by wordcat(m): 8:43am On Jul 21, 2019
Weathered:
what is physical mumu? Scatterbrained spiritual slave!

You must be the fancy Fatoyinbo poverty-enveloped slave paid stipends to do social media damage control.

Question; why would an ordinary church member, married with kids and husband risk social stigma and shame to accuse a pastor of rape?

Same pastor that had been previously accused of indiscriminate sexual activity before.

IF Fatoyinbo had not been family friends or coming to this girl's family house at the said time, then let any member of the family speak.

It's not for a typical religious African Muppet like you to show your ugly , uninformed, shellacked face here.

Rapist enabler!

Mpama, anything can make anybody whether an ordinary church member or not too accuse his pastor. Case study: Otobo vs Apostle Suleiman.

FYI, I'm not a religious Muppet like you. As a matter of fact, I'm an atheist and being an atheist will not be a yardstick for me to condemn a man based on a mere accusation.

Desist from"Bring Him Down syndrome" and have attitudinal change because jealousy will take you nowhere.
RAPE ALARMIST
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Weathered: 8:52am On Jul 21, 2019
BananaTree:

While that may be true, he didn't go to the station to complain about rape. He was there for threat to life and criminal conspiracy. You you rather have him sit back home in the face or ask the police to transfer the case to Lagos when the HQ is in Abuja?

I'm surprised we all way this to play out entirely in favour of the Dakolo when we are not even sure of what exactly transpired. Allow the police and court so their job please.
nope, I do not want him to sit back and take threat to life and criminal conspiracy casually.

But we all know what's going on honestly, threat to life? Na the Dakolo's dey threaten Fatoyinbo life? Lolz.

This is a phantom allegation to weaken the Dakolo's and drain the financially.

Mr A accuse Mr B of rape
Mr B goes to Abuja to screen threat to Life grin

Isn't this the most abuse allegations Nigerians escaping justice or seeking to frustrate someone come up with ?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by HBB1(m): 8:53am On Jul 21, 2019
imitateMe:

ESE denied it.

Ese denied being raped, but not having a week long sex romp.
Get your facts right!
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Weathered: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2019
wordcat:

Mpama, anything can make anybody whether an ordinary church member or not too accuse his pastor. Case study: Otobo vs Apostle Suleiman.

FYI, I'm not a religious Muppet like you. As a matter of fact, I'm an atheist and being an atheist will not be a yardstick for me to condemn a man based on a mere accusation.

Desist from"Bring Him Down syndrome" and have attitudinal change because jealousy will take you nowhere.
RAPE ALARMIST
you're a disgrace to atheism! Those guys are usually logically equipped, how does an intellectual dwarf like you wear the badge of an atheist?

If you follow the Otobo case, you will see screenshots of video calls with both. Don't even resurrect that case, Suileman will want it gone for good.

Mgbada!
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by wordcat(m): 9:05am On Jul 21, 2019
Weathered:
you're a disgrace to atheism! Those guys are usually logically equipped, how does an intellectual dwarf like you wear the badge of an atheist?

If you follow the Otobo case, you will see screenshots of video calls with both. Don't even resurrect that case, Suileman will want it gone for good.

Mgbada!

Mpama, shun bring him down syndrome. The pastor is innocent until proven guilty.

Only mentally deranged person like you will crucify a man based on a mere allegation.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2019
Weathered:
nope, I do not want him to sit back and take threat to life and criminal conspiracy casually.

But we all know what's going on honestly, threat to life? Na the Dakolo's dey threaten Fatoyinbo life? Lolz.
You really don't feel this man's life has been threatened consistently over the last few weeks by everyone who's learnt about the allegation and could? grin Don't be mischievous or sentimental. And if that would be addressed at all, who should be the culprit? The anonymous callers, protesters or attackers? Who?

Think of the calls, embarrassment and attacks he might have received owing to the sequence of events that preceeded the allegation and is properly documented online. You should visit his facebook page to feed your eyes.

Are we really serious here we or just want to joke around.
Weathered:

This is a phantom allegation to weaken the Dakolo's and drain the financially.

Mr A accuse Mr B of rape
Mr B goes to Abuja to screen threat to Life grin

Isn't this the most abuse allegations Nigerians escaping justice or seeking to frustrate someone come up with ?

I think a rape is what someone seeking to bring a public figure down would frame up. Her motives can only be known to her and possibly her husband. While we can't authenticate whether it's false or not, you can't conclude anyone is trying to evade justice just yet. Let the police and court conclude their jobs.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Weathered: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2019
wordcat:

Mpama, shun bring him down syndrome. The pastor is innocent until proven guilty.

Only mentally deranged person like you will crucify a man based on a mere allegation.
CAN should have offered support until proven guilty.

Ese Walter case was also lies and fabrication despite her naming another pastor at COZA who confirmed the matter.

Now you're an atheist and have the unfortunate bonus of being a dullard. Hmm.

Na your type mothers dey wish you ended as a late menstruation!

What a putrid sac of human pus you are! A waste of humanity!

Anuofia!
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 21, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Hey! I mean, hi!

Sorry, hello! grin

H... How you... undecided

How you... ... doing? grin
Good morning. I am doing well, you?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Weathered: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2019
BananaTree:

You really don't feel this man's life has been threatened consistently over the last few weeks by everyone who's learnt about the allegation and could? grin Don't be mischievous or sentimental. And if that would be addressed at all, who should be the culprit? The anonymous callers or the protesters or attackers? Who?

Think of the calls, embarrassment and attacks he might have received owing to the sequence of events that proceeded the allegation and is properly documented online.

Are we really serious here we or just want to joke around.

I think a rape is what someone seeking to bring a public figure down would frame up. Her motives can only be known to her and possibly her husband. While we can't authenticate whether it's false or not, you can't conclude anyone is trying to evade justice just yet.

At this point I will ask you to shut up and stop being stupid and brain depleted. So with the level of disgrace Fatoyinbo is facing, someone from the Dakolo's will threaten his life via call or text? If it were by Val's or text, the police should do their job, all SIMs can have their identity revealed by writing to the telecommunications providers. Afterall na COZA members dey fight peaceful protesters carrying billboards.

So Pastor Fatoyinbo how owns COZA and all the other branches with strong followership all over the church branches won't threaten the Dakolo's whom like you believe she's lying?

Just look at your reasoning and you have the guts to talk about sentimental? You must be putting on a COZA blinder.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Good morning. I am doing well, you?

I am good.

Thanks for asking grin Have a nice sunday grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

I am good.

Thanks for asking grin Have a nice sunday grin
You too. kiss
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by wordcat(m): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2019
Weathered:
CAN should have offered support until proven guilty.

Ese Walter case was also lies and fabrication despite her naming another pastor at COZA who confirmed the matter.

Now you're an atheist and have the unfortunate bonus of being a dullard. Hmm.

Na your type mothers dey wish you ended as a late menstruation!

What a putrid sac of human pus you are! A waste of humanity!

Anuofia!

Religious bigot, tell your fellow ALARMIST to prove his case. Social media is not a competent court.

Only mentally retàrded like you will hang a man without evidence.

Btw, what evidence do you have that Pst. Fat actually raped Busola?

Mpama.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 21, 2019
Weathered:

At this point I will ask you to shut up and stop being stupid and brain depleted. So with the level of disgrace Fatoyinbo is facing, someone from the Dakolo's will threaten his life via call or text? If it were by Val's or text, the police should do their job, all SIMs can have their identity revealed by writing to the telecommunications providers. Afterall na COZA members dey fight peaceful protesters carrying billboards.

Don't be unreasonably stupid. Even if it's not Dakolo who's sent people to threaten Fatoyinbo, it's her allegation that has exposed him to such. Until the root problem is solved, there are just too many people to be arrested and our understaffed police wouldn't even begin that. And stupidly, you think people still register their Sims with their own details. Where TF do you live? Registered Sims are everywhere.

Weathered:

So Pastor Fatoyinbo how owns COZA and all the other branches with strong followership all over the church branches won't threaten the Dakolo's whom like you believe she's lying?
If Fatoyinbo has threatened the Dakolos, what stops them from reporting him to the police just as he's reported them? You really think that screaming trumpet, Timi, would keep a threat from Fatoyinbo to himself?

And No! I don't believe she's lying. It could be true but I'm not putting my emotions before common sense. Many of you gave yours out a long time ago. I'm not surprised you believe everything you read on the internet.

Weathered:

Just look at your reasoning and you have the guts to talk about sentimental? You must be putting on a COZA blinder.

Exactly as expected. No substance but a line of emotionally ladened outburst. I'm done and you win. Can't continue with schooling adults on putting their emotions aside and putting on their thinking caps. Sadly, many gave that out too.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by limamintruth: 9:38am On Jul 21, 2019
stanliwise:
As much as you're making sense. Remember that our legal system is not what it is. Don't come here and be telling us some soap opera. You and I know anything happens in Nigeria.

So because our judicial system is "not what it is", we should all then resort to media trial where the accused is usually presumed guilty until proven innocent right By the way it's not right to just conclude that our judicial system is totally wack, cos as a former State Counsel, I've come across & personally handled several rape cases where the accused persons were subsequently convicted for their crimes. So our Justice system might not be perfect, it still works so long as you are able to prove your case beyond reasonable doubt.

You and I were not both there when the alleged rape occurred so we can't be 100% sure who is saying the truth in this case.

Note that media trial is no different from jungle Justice really. That is why we shouldn't encourage such and our laws do not support same. Hence once the matter gets to Court, the Court may have to direct all parties in the matter to abstain from further commenting on the issue in the media until the matter is determined in Court.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by anonymous1759(m): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2019
Weathered:

Yeah, books and journals go in for auditing before publication but it's mainly for registers and repetition. Anyone who substitutes loose for lose, rational for rationale, mom for mum and afar for a far, shouldn't ever put his efforts in digital format in a public forum.
You should thank me for pointing out your weak literary prosody and not dub me Wole Soyinka condescendingly. A youth your age is probably alive all day seated on Nairaland and other social media platforms and wasting away your future.

When you fail interviews and your written applications àre thrown into the office bin, you go say village people dey winch you. Try and learn.

Let's get back to your foolish postulation.

What exactly is Busola lying about? That she wasn't raped or there was no sexual relations with this man?

Like i said earlier you're too Empty and you claim you know too much. You can't even make use of your head for once.
Mind you, auto correct in your phone can misplace words it's not like I spelt the words incorrectly or whatsoever even if I do no Biggie. No one is above mistake.

you think in your dumb skull if I want to write an application i won't scrutinize it before submission?

And I don't plan on writing application to anyone for appointments or work. People like you place too much emphasis on little things that doesn't matter and leave the big issues.

As an employer I look at for your creativity not what you can write or speak. Someone might be good in developing an idea but not good in presenting it. It's vice versa.

I had a meeting with one my lecturer friend who's PHD holder and the idea i gave him on how to solve a particular problem was top notch he was thanking all through the event that he never thought of such an idea.
He's a better writer than myself but I gave him an idea is qualification can't give him.
You should change your Nonsense mentality and stop bashing people while you're dumbest Ass who already concluded a case that the judge has not given her verdict on. Is that what you learnt in school? If that's it your parents wasted their resources with all due respect.

You're just too blind and deaf Busola contradicted herself but your block head can see it.
Someone that said an incident happened in 1999 and the baby she claimed to babysit was born in 2002 as at 1999.

Please don't quote me again if you don't have something meaningful to say other than correcting my English.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Weathered: 9:50am On Jul 21, 2019
BananaTree:

Don't be unreasonably stupid. Even if it's not Dakolo who's sent people to threaten Fatoyinbo, it's her allegation that has exposed him to such. Until the root problem is solved, there's are just too many people to be arrested. And stupidly, you think people still register their Sims with their own details. Where TF do you live? Registered Sims are everywhere.

If Fatoyinbo has threatened the Dakolos, what stops them from reporting him to the police just as he's reported them? You really think that screaming trumpet, Timi, would keep a threat from Fatoyinbo to himself?

And No! I don't believe she's lying. It could be true but I'm not putting my emotions before common sense. Many of you gave yours out a long time ago. I'm not surprised you believe everything you read on the internet.

Exactly as expected. No substance but a line of emotionally ladened outburst. I'm done and you wins. Can't continue with schooling adults on putting their emotions aside and putting of their thinking caps. Sadly, many gave that out too.
You seem to be a non 21st century complaint citizen. Even if Sims are not registered by their users, each base station tracks and monitors locations of every SIM. Your illluck there.

Seems you're also legally hollow too. If Mr A makes an allegation against anyone in sincerity, he or she is not liable to the action or reaction of anyone else. Rape allegation isn't incitation. You need to read something different if you ever have free time outside nairaland. It will do your worldview and deportment a lot of good.

The Dakolo's have instigated a rape case against Fatoyinbo in Lagos, if there's a death threat, the Fatoyinbo's will be expected to let the IPO know they are boring threatened. Reporting to Abuja is Nigeria's well-worn technique of the mighty to stretch and frustrate people when they believe they are mightier than you are.

And this emtional diarrhea sufferer sits in his dingy shack with no electricity and assumes the Fatoyinbo is suffering real death threats and his only way to respond is to invite the Dakolo's to Abuja police HQ.

Let's see, the Dakolo's could have as well murder him instead of coming publicly to accuse him of rape.

Lolz... nairaland with dafts struggling to pass off as intellectuals.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by mhizsuzzy(f): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2019
legitnow:

Forgive and forget.

And who told you they haven't forgiven and forgotten...

And the rapist keep raping girls...

Go and check that was one of things that prompted them to come out...

May be we should even forgive and forget the thieves, the 419, yahoo boys etc
There will be no need for justice if Forgive and forget should just be what everyone should do and move on....
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Weathered: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2019
anonymous1759:

Like i said earlier you're too Empty and you claim you know too much. You can't even make use of your head for once.
Mind you, auto correct in your phone can misplace words it's not like I spelt the words incorrectly or whatsoever even if I do no Biggie. No one is above mistake.

you think in your dumb skull if I want to write an application i won't scrutinize it before submission?

And I don't plan on writing application to anyone for appointments or work. People like you place too much emphasis on little things that doesn't matter and leave the big issues.

As an employer I look at for your creativity not what you can write or speak. Someone might be good in developing an idea but not good in presenting it. It's vice versa.

I had a meeting with one my lecturer friend who's PHD holder and the idea i gave him on how to solve a particular problem was top notch he was thanking all through the event that he never thought of such an idea.
He's a better writer than myself but I gave him an idea is qualification can't give him.
You should change your Nonsense mentality and stop bashing people while you're dumbest Ass who already concluded a case that the judge has not given her verdict on. Is that what you learnt in school? If that's it your parents wasted their resources with all due respect.

You're just too blind and deaf Busola contradicted herself but your block head can see it.
Someone that said an incident happened in 1999 and the baby she claimed to babysit was born in 2002 as at 1999.

Please don't quote me again if you don't have something meaningful to say other than correcting my English.

No one asked you for details for your educational misadventures or your cheap China phone UX!!!

If you don't re-read your post on a public forum before hitting the submit button or re-read them quickly after posting, then:

1 your stupidity needs professional management

2 you have no self-respect!

3. The funds for your education should have been diverted to piggery. It would've yielded better returns.

A quick question:

Now, what predictive input (auto correct) in a phone will have "loose" and not have "lose"? Or have "mom" and not have "mom"?

Na predictive input carry you spell "afar" as "a far"?

Or rationale as rational?

Baba olodo.

Bleep out of public forums and enrol for an adult night class.

You said Busola lied! Tells us how she lied, what she lied about and you went about telling us the little details of your piteous educational life!

In one of your posts, you said 1999 and 2000 and now you're stating 1999 and 2002.

Fool, if this incident happed 10 years ago, isn't it normal for details and dates to be confused? Is rape or manipulative sex what a girl of 16 will love to remember in details?

Idiot, that's how animals like you hawked the flase news that they also wedded in COZA and COZA gave them cars until Timi debuked the lies.

Their current pastor also came out openly to say the Dakolos told him about the rape before. Other celebrities have also come out to say they have experienced gawking and unprofessional behaviour from this man.

And you, a simpleton is holding on to date as your basis why Busola lied!

Fool!
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by anonymous1759(m): 10:08am On Jul 21, 2019
Weathered:

No one asked you for details for your educational misadventures or your cheap China phone UX!!!

If you don't re-read your post on a public forum before hitting the submit button or re-read them quickly after posting, then:

1 your stupidity needs professional management

2 you have no self-respect!

3. The funds for your education should have been diverted to piggery. It would've yielded better returns.

A quick question:

Now, what predictive input (auto correct) in a phone will have "loose" and not have "lose"? Or have "mom" and not have "mom"?

Na predictive input carry you spell "afar" as "a far"?

Or rationale as rational?

Baba olodo.

Bleep out of public forums and enrol for an adult night class.

You're just too dumb and stupid you're a disgrace to our Educational system.
Imagine someone who claim to know too much allow sentiment to becloud his sense of reasoning.
Thank God you're not a judge innocent people would have perished because of your myopic thinking. Go and pray for wisdom you lack every bit of it.

what's the essence of going to school when you can't use your knowledge to analyze issues you're worst than a pig. You'll most likely abuse any office you find yourself because you lack reasoning. Dumbass.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Weathered: 10:11am On Jul 21, 2019
anonymous1759:

You're just too dumb and stupid you're a disgrace to our Educational system.
Imagine someone who claim to know too much allow sentiment to becloud his sense of reasoning.
Thank God you're not a judge innocent people would have perished because of your myopic thinking. Go and pray for wisdom you lack every bit of it.

what's the essence of going to school when you can't use your knowledge to analyze issues you're worst than a pig. You'll most likely abuse any office you find yourself because you lack reasoning. Dumbass.

All right, Mr. Loose (lose) I see you're also having emotional diarrhoea and mental depletion.

Another quick question:

When last did you read something outside nairaland? grin grin grin

I still think daddy would have used your school funds to get a second wife to get him a worthy son.

Too bad, your horrible penmanship will grace his banners when he's no more.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by BigBrother9ja: 10:16am On Jul 21, 2019
Graduateacher:
May God protect you all Timi cry

Calling all human rights organization to stand with the Dakolos, if there's any way we can be of help, protesting and anything your family needs in this trying time Timi please let us know, I pledge my support.
The Timi is a fool.
Whatever is between be Bukola and the pastor can be settled without all these rants.
He's the only loser in this saga ...

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Weathered: 10:17am On Jul 21, 2019
wordcat:

Religious bigot, tell your fellow ALARMIST to prove his case. Social media is not a competent court.

Only mentally retàrded like you will hang a man without evidence.

Btw, what evidence do you have that Pst. Fat actually raped Busola?

Mpama.
are atheist forbidden to read the news portal too? The Dakolos have gone to the police to make their case formal.

It's the police that will take the matter to court, not the Dakolos.

When you are too stupid to believe in God, what else is left in life for you?

Accidental foetus grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio / Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House / Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.