Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement (60544 Views)

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by BigBrother9ja: 10:23am On Jul 21, 2019
Delson25:
Timi pls stop supporting women they re most dangerous being, there is no single truth in them. What if ur wife confess tommorow that she lied against the man. Wise up don't kill yourself because of woman, because ur career is going down and u are not aware. Remember women only go for success not failure.
Don't mind the Fool .
If he was so sensitive about the past of his wife, HE SHOULD HAVE MADE SURE TO MARRY A VIRGIN .
He married a shameless whorè that her past is hurting, HE SHOULD DEAL WITH IT!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by anonymous1759(m): 10:25am On Jul 21, 2019
Weathered:

All right, Mr. Loose (lose) I see you're so having emotional diarrhoea and mental depletion.

Another quick question:

When last did you read something outside nairaland? grin grin grin

You're too Dumb I'm not fighting you we're not meant to but I hate when we allow sentiment to over haul our judgement that's why Nigeria is not working today.

I follow more international story you can imagine. NL peeps makes me angry because most of their reasoning is influenced either by ethnicity, religion or sympathy and with that mindset nothing productive can come out of them just like you're doing.
You just expect the judge to prosecute Biodun just like that. The Judge can't apply Tenacity to this issues to arrive at his verdict he'll rather Apply reasoning making sure all her testimony align. She has a lot to explain to the court. Under cross examination more revelation will come out.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 21, 2019
Weathered:
You seem to be a non 21st century complaint citizen. Even if Sims are not registered by their users, each base station tracks and monitors locations of every SIM. Your illluck there.

Seems you're also legally hollow too. If Mr A makes an allegation against anyone in sincerity, he or she is not liable to the action or reaction of anyone else. Rape allegation isn't incitation. You need to read something different if you ever have free time outside nairaland. It will do your worldview and deportment a lot of good.

The Dakolo's have instigated a rape case against Fatoyinbo in Lagos, if there's a death threat, the Fatoyinbo's will be expected to let the IPO know they are boring threatened. Reporting to Abuja is Nigeria's well-worn technique of the mighty to stretch and frustrate people when they believe they are mightier than you are.

And this emtional diarrhea sufferer sits in his dingy shack with no electricity and assumes the Fatoyinbo is suffering real death threats and his only way to respond is to invite the Dakolo's to Abuja police HQ.

Let's see, the Dakolo's could have as well murder him instead of coming publicly to accuse him of rape.

Lolz... nairaland with dafts struggling to pass off as intellectuals.
I thought it was only emotions that triggers your reaction, I'm surprised you're indeptly stupid as well. If you have to threaten a public figure, do you keep the #150 SIM with you? There's a visitor's location register which updates your location after every call. As soon as you put out the SIM, it's remains in that location you last made the call no matter where else you take the SIM in the world. BTW, let's assume tech novice use their own numbers to call, network providers to a large extent would not release the transcript or audio of your call to the police except there's a court injunction to that effect. That's quite rare too.

Rape allegation aired to some social media platforms isn't incitation? What's it intended to do? Oh! Keep the public informed that she got rape, get a few people to sympathize with her and things move on as always? Don't be a fool. If you allege someone of stealing in a market place, you're inciting the crowd against him. In clear words, you're calling for a jungle justice against him. What you see online is the electronic jungle justice that people like you perpetrate daily on our street. No investigation, no evidences sometimes as the case is this time. You lots are worse than murderers and rapists.

You even wrote reporting to Abuja is a technique for the wealthy. Even if so, if a man lives in Abuja and has his biggest investment there( his church ), you expect him to go to Kano or Plateau to file his case? How did you make it pass primary school? This is a waste of investment likely to yield no return. Empty barrel.

grin I'll allow you wallow in your stupidity, please have fun too. I'm happy you don't live up North. You'd have been devishly manipulated and useful to Boko Haram. At least, it's less than one we have to deal with.

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Funmmyastic: 10:26am On Jul 21, 2019
All this brohaha what I know is that the clergy man's hand is not clean.As in I don't understand how could a married woman with kids claim that a highly placed figure raped her if she has no evidence?Considering the fact that the man was once a cultist means he could have criminal tendencies.
Beside people shouting why is he ranting on social media knows everything started on the media at least he is updating us about the folds of events.Even the way some members on Nl are trying to proof a point on another person problem is somehow hilarious.I am not there but I know both parties have skeletons in their cupboard.Well I have learnt one lesson which is we should always support our patners no matter what i.e the Pastor's wife is claiming that her husband cannot rape anybody while Busola's husband claims the pastor is a rapist who raped his wife and he is ready to stand by her.This saga is just like the survival of the fittest but I know the truth shall prevail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You too. kiss

Thanks cheesy

Erm... pls do not be offended.

But I wish we could get more familiar with each other grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Thanks cheesy

Erm... pls do not be offended.

But I wish we could get more familiar with each other grin
No, thanks.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2019
anonymous1759:

You're too Dumb I'm not fighting you we're not meant to but I hate when we allow sentiment to over haul our judgement that's why Nigeria is not working today.

I follow more international story you can imagine. NL peeps makes me angry because most of their reasoning is influenced either by ethnicity, religion or sympathy and with that mindset nothing productive can come out of them just like you're doing.
You just expect the judge to prosecute Biodun just like that. The Judge can't apply Tenacity to this issues to arrive at his verdict he'll rather Apply reasoning making sure all her testimony align. She has a lot to explain to the court. Under cross examination more revelation will come out.

That's it. I don't bother responding to many of them anymore but that particular one you quoted is in a league of him own stupidity. Emotion alone is not his problem, he can't think straight to reason as an unbiased human should. He cannot even hold an intelligent argument.

You know the sad thing? He thinks he's smart cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by pope191: 10:46am On Jul 21, 2019
Funmmyastic:
All this brohaha what I know is that the clergy man's hand is not clean.As in I don't understand how could a married woman with kids claim that a highly placed figure raped her if she has no evidence?Considering the fact that the man was once a cultist means he could have criminal tendencies.
Beside people shouting why is he ranting on social media knows everything started on the media at least he is updating us about the folds of events.Even the way some members on Nl are trying to proof a point on another person problem is somehow hilarious.I am not there but I know both parties have skeletons in their cupboard.Well I have learnt one lesson which is we should always support our patners no matter what i.e the Pastor's wife is claiming that her husband cannot rape anybody while Busola's husband claims the pastor is a rapist who raped his wife and he is ready to stand by her.This saga is just like the survival of the fittest but I know the truth shall prevail.

You've said something meaningful, don't mind folks taking side, emotions/religiosity is only consuming them.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Jimiyung(m): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2019
People seem to forget that its not only the Dakolos that have come out to accuse pastor Biodun. That alone should tell you that there is an element of truth in this. Even the white men that brought Christianity use their brains before religion but you have people here defending what they would not if it happened to their family. May God continue to open our eyes to differentiate between good and evil...
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2019
imitateMe:

Yes he talks like a woman.
Timi is busy fighting over an allegation that his wife made against someone 20years ago as if he was there when it happened, if he dies in this battle, his wife will spit on his grave and marry another man in next 2years. Busola and pastor coza had mutual sex, if timi likes let him keep chasing ever guy that had sex with his wife before he married her. Mumu Rubbish .
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Weathered: 11:39am On Jul 21, 2019
BananaTree:

I thought it was only emotions that triggers your reaction, I'm surprised you're indeptly stupid as well. If you have to threaten a public figure, do you keep the #150 SIM with you? There's a visitor's location register which updates your location after every call. As soon as you put out the SIM, it's remains in that location you last made the call no matter where else you take the SIM in the world. BTW, let's assume tech novice use their own numbers to call, network providers to a large extent would not release the transcript or audio of your call to the police except there's a court injunction to that effect. That's quite rare too.
village whelps like you will always hide in nairaland comment feed to compensate for your poor upbringing and chronic lack of exposure.

Each base station keeps location and coordinates of all SIM in a phone both during calls and when SIM is idling in a phone as long as the phone is on and receives network signal. Unless you're telling me, the criminal threatens Fatoyinbo once and discard the SIM and never uses it again. Quite a rarity. Seems you're Fatoyinbo himself, the alleged Rapist.

Also, court injunction doesn't compel any firm or company or individual to do anything; it refrains them from actually doing something! You must mean course order! And you will still be wrong!

Network providers do not need court orders to divulge information. The standard practice is when SIM card is used to commit an offense, a senior police officer, preferably a DPO or ASP writes to network formally that this person is under investigation, same rules applicable to bank accounts! And Viola, it is done!

You're truly a quack! An uncommon ignoramuse trying his best to pass for an intellectual. You really must be a product of interrupted education. Night class still avails you the opportunity to bridge the rift of your educational chasm! grin

Village mugu!

BananaTree:

Rape allegation aired to some social media platforms isn't incitation? What's it intended to do? Oh! Keep the public informed that she got rape, get a few people to sympathize with her and things move on as always? Don't be a fool. If you allege someone of stealing in a market place, you're inciting the crowd against him. In clear words, you're calling for a jungle justice against him. What you see online is the electronic jungle justice that people like you perpetrate daily on our street. No investigation, no evidences sometimes as the case is this time. You lots are worse than murderers and rapists.
It was on an interview, not just a social media outburst! Learn the difference. Now, the usual practice is this: someone says rubbish or falsehood about you in publication, you ask this person to apologise or face court action.

Now, if you wrote in Punch Newspaper that I stole, I can ask you to retrieve that statement and apologize, if you don't, I will sue you for damages, asking the court for you to tender apology in several national dailies for smearing my reputation of which the court will also award me millions in damages and special damages to cover my legal fees.

Alternatively, I will sue you for criminal libel or assassination of character and that's where the police can come in only!!!

Suprise Fatoyinbo has stepped down from position as Pastor and hasn't followed any of this two options. But chose to go for conspiracy and threat to life! grin

Fools like you make criminals have a free day!
When Buhari's media aid, Lauretta Onochie claimed Atiku travelled to bring in terrorist blah, blah, she get a fat law suit for that wrong information, period.

You're really a wet dripping pussy pulsating with emotional lack of common sense.
BananaTree:

[s]
You even wrote reporting to Abuja is a technique for the wealthy. Even if so, if a man lives in Abuja and has his biggest investment there( his church ), you expect him to go to Kano or Plateau to file his case? How did you make it pass primary school? This is a waste of investment likely to yield no return. Empty barrel.

grin I'll allow you wallow in your stupidity, please have fun too. I'm happy you don't live up North. You'd have been devishly manipulated and useful to Boko Haram. At least, it's less than one we have to deal with.
[/s]

The rest of your projection of illiteracy isn't worth a rebuttal.

I only know your stupidity is very uncommon. Kudos!
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by samsam2019: 11:39am On Jul 21, 2019
i cant take this guy serious
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Weathered: 11:41am On Jul 21, 2019
anonymous1759:

Tell us how you wrote Busola claimed 1999 and it was 2000 and later you wrote again it was in 2002.

Does that make you a liar too?

See how you failed the litmus test?

Mother nature never meant for you to be intelligent.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by wordcat(m): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2019
Weathered:
are atheist forbidden to read the news portal too? The Dakolos have gone to the police to make their case formal.

It's the police that will take the matter to court, not the Dakolos.

When you are too stupid to believe in God, what else is left in life for you?

Accidental foetus grin

I have forgotten that you are programmed to believe what you are told without verification.

Sorry for engaging you all these while, if you can believe in talking animals what else can't you believe. Mpama, no more replies.
Continue with your social media trial, Anu ofia
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by imitateMe(m): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2019
Pattypatt:
Timi is busy fighting over an allegation that his wife made against someone 20yeare ago as if he was there when it happened, if he dies in this battle, his wife will spit on his grave and marry another man in next 2years. Busola and pastor coza had mutual sex, if timi likes let him keep chasing ever guy that had sex with his wife before he married her. Mumu Rubbish .
Eaxctly. I'm very sure she hoped to marry pastor Biodun even after she met Timi.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by imitateMe(m): 11:44am On Jul 21, 2019
HBB1:

Ese denied being raped, but not having a week long sex romp.
Get your facts right!
Therefore it was mutual. We can as well say the ladies were just after the handsome pastor.
Deep down in Busola's heart, she loves pastor Biodun even more than her husband. grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Weathered: 11:47am On Jul 21, 2019
wordcat:

I have forgotten that you are programmed to believe what you are told without verification.

Sorry for engaging you all these while, if you can believe in talking animals what else can't you believe. Mpama, no more replies.
Continue with your social media trial, Anu ofia

And the unfortunate victim of atheism bows out shamefully telling us in his final mumblings that the Dakolos never brought a case formally against Fatoyinbo!!!

What a shame!

I wonder how troubled your life must have been before you settled for atheism, still the emotional and mental battle still engulf you without pity.

Love God and yourself and you'll become at peace.

Troubled Mkpi
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Weathered: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
BananaTree:

That's it. I don't bother responding to many of them anymore but that particular one you quoted is in a league of him own stupidity. Emotion alone is not his problem, he can't think straight to reason as an unbiased human should. He cannot even hold an intelligent argument.

You know the sad thing? He thinks he's smart cry cry
here's the alliance, the band of failures and rapist enablers and cultists!

All united in defeat and the desire to protect an alleged rapist!

Both of you puppets must be amongst the slaves fighting protesters who were carrying placards in front of COZA!
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by natosjahdi: 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
Now you remembered nigerians
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by stanliwise(m): 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
limamintruth:

So because our judicial system is "not what it is", we should all then resort to media trial where the accused is usually presumed guilty until proven innocent right By the way it's not right to just conclude that our judicial system is totally wack, cos as a former State Counsel, I've come across & personally handled several rape cases where the accused persons were subsequently convicted for their crimes. So our Justice system might not be perfect, it still works so long as you are able to prove your case beyond reasonable doubt.

You and I were not both there when the alleged rape occurred so we can't be 100% sure who is saying the truth in this case.

Note that media trial is no different from jungle Justice really. That is why we shouldn't encourage such and our laws do not support same. Hence once the matter gets to Court, the Court may have to direct all parties in the matter to abstain from further commenting on the issue in the media until the matter is determined in Court.

Because I said that our Judicial system is not what it is does not mean that I imply they are totally unresponsive. Don't over imply things.

This your over reliance in a system that has failed us woefully and left our country shallow and dragged on the dust can never be trusted, quote me anywhere. See bro if you must disprove this, give me a solid reason why

1.our politicians like Atiku would be a saint in our system but is hiding from the legal system of USA.
2.How come we are in debt despite our rich resources
3. How can two bullion van enter the compound of a private individual in broad day light.
4. How Delta state governor(James Ibori) was vindicated here in Nigeria but was jailed in UK court for money laundering.

Your naive and over simplicity is pissing me off actually, you and most Nigerian feigning ignorance like you were just born in this country today. Infact I will leave your case to God.

Remember I said as much "as you were making sense", which means social media drama isn't the best way to go but their chant of how our legal system is mismanaged may have some truth in it even if it is not how they are painting it.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by stanliwise(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
BigBrother9ja:

Don't mind the Fool .
If he was so sensitive about the past of his wife, HE SHOULD HAVE MADE SURE TO MARRY A VIRGIN .
He married a shameless whorè that her past is hurting, HE SHOULD DEAL WITH IT!
What pains me about people like you is that after your opinion comes out wrong. People like you don't feel remorseful of the consequences nor do your feel responsible to act properly next time.

"We are building a generation of illiterates. They are the first to comment on the internet on issues they are ignorant about..... I get texts from the New Generation and can’t believe these texts are from the youth."-Wole Soyinka
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by imitateMe(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Meliian:
See this irritating thread sef. See how rapists, potential rapists and apologists are defending the stupid rapist pastor.
Have some respect for the man of God. I'm sure Busola feel in love with him and she was heartbroken by him.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by imitateMe(m): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
yemiosinbajo:

Well, since he puts everything out on social media, including this invitation letter, why hasn't he informed the public that he has sued?
Read his writeup well.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by OCHKESTINE(m): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
The Dakolo's wanted the accessed tried in Lagos. The lawyers warn the IG of police of the cost of their clients coming down to Abuja whenever the police need their presence.

Did they expect the IG of police to just grant their wish?

Who will want to go to war and not first check his finance to see if they can afford it?

Before the video of his wife accusing Fatoyinbo, Timi logded in a Hotel in Abuja for 2 weeks planning and strategising, now that it has come out, he should come back to the same Abuja and complete what he started.

Not all Nigerians are stupid! Some of us dig deep and know the real intention of this Cryer.

ornicus:

You obviously have never been at the receiving end of police intimidation. Police are little better than mercenaries. It is good Mr dakolo is bringing this out in the open. Expect a retraction or denial.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by OCHKESTINE(m): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
At first I thought u were making sense, but u still showed ur ignorance. Still a typical half -knowledge -Nigerian.

It's still a Federal Police system and not state, the IG of police has the jurisdiction to transfer case to anywhere within the federation.

He should go to Abuja and complete what he already started.

The first antics of this kind of cheap attack is to pull u to their already arranged trap. The law of power teaches to draw them out from their already prepared trap into ur own.

Good one Pastor COZA.

Weathered:
incident happened in Ilorin. Case is already in police station in Lagos. Why go to Abuja to make another case without answering the one in lagos.?
If someone makes a false allegation against you? Sue, it's not a criminal matter for a police with bus and arms.

Don't be a rapist enabler!
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by OCHKESTINE(m): 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
Rape this rape that!
People are entitled to their opinion! Why label him because of his view on the matter.

If u claim to know a lot about the matter, I'd love to see u in the witness box when the trial starts.

Rape Investigation Experts grin

Iamgrey5:
No offense but you aren't saying anything either.

You are simply a rape Apologist trying hard to justify something you know very little about.

To think you once call yourself a feminist on this forum.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
OCHKESTINE:
The Dakolo's wanted the accessed tried in Lagos. The lawyers warn the IG of police of the cost of their clients coming down to Abuja whenever the police need their presence.

Did they expect the IG of police to just grant their wish?

Who will want to go to war and not first check his finance to see if they can afford it?

Before the video of his wife accusing Fatoyinbo, Timi logded in a Hotel in Abuja for 2 weeks planning and strategising, now that it has come out, he should come back to the same Abuja and complete what he started.

Not all Nigerians are stupid! Some of us dig deep and know the real intention of this Cryer.

Oga how many police are required to issue a summons? Why are you trying to deviate?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by OCHKESTINE(m): 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
I believe u are aware Nigeria run a federal police system and that the IG of police can transfer case from any part of the country to another part of Nigeria.
If u don't know this at ur age, I understand why Nigeria is where we are.

Weathered:
rapist enabler, try and apply small common sense. The case is with the Lagos police command!

Why is the rapist Fatoyinbo not going to Ilorin?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Iamgrey5(m): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
OCHKESTINE:
Rape this rape that!
People are entitled to their opinion! Why label him because of his view on the matter.

If u claim to know a lot about the matter, I'd love to see u in the witness box when the trial starts.

Rape Investigation Experts grin

Why the she claim Timi was lying earlier about armed men in his house?

Why did she claim to be nuetral subsequently? grin when it was clear she wasn't grin

or you are simply one of those " backyard forensic experts" who jump into the conversation without understanding the context of the supposed discussion. grin

Hope you also go to court with your backyard forensic insight when the case goes to court.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by BigBrother9ja: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
[s]
stanliwise:
What pains me about people like you is that after your opinion comes out wrong. People like you don't feel remorseful of the consequences nor do your feel responsible to act properly next time.

"We are building a generation of illiterates. They are the first to comment on the internet on issues they are ignorant about..... I get texts from the New Generation and can’t believe these texts are from the youth."-Wole Soyinka
[/s]
Shut up your hypocritical trap.
What if it's the your stupíd opinion that turns out to be wrong?
A very sane person knows that Bukola's story is not a complete One. And until we hear the full gist, no one has the right to point any acquising fingers at anyone.
I believed that Bukola and that man had some sexual relationship. The pastor probably took advantage of her immaturity, nativity and inexperience.
Now, the girl still feels cheated and wants a revenge...
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by deafeyez: 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
sweetilicious:
Break which church? If I may ask you, what is church? Some say it a building for praying to God.To me,the church is when two or more are gathered anywhere in the name of God.To praise and honour him.LISTEN, its not wrong to call out someone who is not doing it right in the gathering whether the GO or congregants. CRIME IS CRIME no Mather who committed it.This is exactly why pastors steal tithe boastfully and no one will point it out.TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED always covers them.This immunity has made everyone want to become GO just like a political position in Africa. ARE WE TRULY HELPING THE CHURCH? How do we innovate in this continent with this mentality. Everything is so rigid.Every crime is punishable according to positions. Do not shut people out claiming the church or political affiliations. CRIME IS CRIME, LAW IS LAW, PUNISHABLE OFFENCE SHOULD BE PUNISHABLE TO ALL. NO TIME IS TOO LATE FOR CRIME TO BE REPORTED. LETS NOT SHUT PEOPLE OUT WHEN THEY WANT TO TELL THEIR TRUTH OR LIES. If Busola was lying,let her as well get punished for false accusation.

What have you ended up saying.

If you are so masculine and has force, why haven't you channeled it to the government of the day watching her citizens killed.
A pastor raped you 18years ago yet you attended his church even after the rape?
Only to come out now to spew nonsense and then what? Why didn't she head to the court.
I don't care care your definition of Church but if you are one of those sabotaging the men of God, and her Churches better withdraw yourself Because God will soon punish you.
If she have evidence let her go to court. If the man of God is found guilty he will be punished if no evidence then she should hold her piece.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
Weathered:
village whelps like you will always hide in nairaland comment feed to compensate for your poor upbringing and chronic lack of exposure.

Each base station keeps location and coordinates of all SIM in a phone both during calls and when SIM is idling in a phone as long as the phone is on and receives network signal. Unless you're telling me, the criminal threatens Fatoyinbo once and discard the SIM and never uses it again. Quite a rarity. Seems you're Fatoyinbo himself, the alleged Rapist.

Also, court injunction doesn't compel any firm or company or individual to do anything; it refrains them from actually doing something! You must mean course order! And you will still be wrong!

Network providers do not need court orders to divulge information. The standard practice is when SIM card is used to commit an offense, a senior police officer, preferably a DPO or ASP writes to network formally that this person is under investigation, same rules applicable to bank accounts! And Viola, it is done!

You're truly a quack! An uncommon ignoramuse trying his best to pass for an intellectual. You really must be a product of interrupted education. Night class still avails you the opportunity to bridge the rift of your educational chasm! grin

Village mugu!

It was on an interview, not just a social media outburst! Learn the difference. Now, the usual practice is this: someone says rubbish or falsehood about you in publication, you ask this person to apologise or face court action.

Now, if you wrote in Punch Newspaper that I stole, I can ask you to retrieve that statement and apologize, if you don't, I will sue you for damages, asking the court for you to tender apology in several national dailies for smearing my reputation of which the court will also award me millions in damages and special damages to cover my legal fees.

Alternatively, I will sue you for criminal libel or assassination of character and that's where the police can come in only!!!

Suprise Fatoyinbo has stepped down from position as Pastor and hasn't followed any of this two options. But chose to go for conspiracy and threat to life! grin

Fools like you make criminals have a free day!
When Buhari's media aid, Lauretta Onochie claimed Atiku travelled to bring in terrorist blah, blah, she get a fat law suit for that wrong information, period.

You're really a wet dripping pussy pulsating with emotional lack of common sense.
[/s]

The rest of your projection of illiteracy isn't worth a rebuttal.

I only know your stupidity is very uncommon. Kudos!

Sorry, I don't have time to read this trash

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady / Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan / Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.