Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi (19406 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England / Gumi: Bandits, Herdsmen Ready To Lay Down Arms, Grant Them Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Nazaereth: 7:43am On Jul 21, 2019
U can't
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Princeton92(m): 7:43am On Jul 21, 2019
gwarotango:
But the position of the vice President surely is

Literally, that means!
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Chiefochiefo(m): 7:44am On Jul 21, 2019
Best Stand-up Comedian 2019, and the winner is........ Petaaaaaa Obiiiiiiiiii grin grin wow! Congrats Mr P.O on your new post.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 21, 2019
Is this the new format? Fake patriotism from Mr I only own one wristwatch?

This man ran a national bank and he went through with the incoherent server Bullshit?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by adedayoa2(f): 7:47am On Jul 21, 2019
Sambisa, Peter Obi is coming
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by abiaumo(m): 7:47am On Jul 21, 2019
This country is not worth laying anything down for, not even foot mat.

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by globemoney01: 7:52am On Jul 21, 2019
lielbree:
Without question Obi is the best governor of all time in Nigeria.

Pls don't lye down your life, you are too valuable sir.
Yinmu... guess you mean one of the worst governors, he not even the best Anambra Governor onuku

3 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by bjsteve: 7:53am On Jul 21, 2019
if truly you are ready, go to sambisha forest and fight for the freedom of the oppress nigerian there... desperate thieves with no reasonable manifestos except for criticising the ruling party which has done better by far that your 16 years of misrule....

3 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by checkedout: 7:54am On Jul 21, 2019
Just join the Nigerian Army and go to sambisa forest. Izza simple stuff

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Damod88: 8:02am On Jul 21, 2019
I don't blame him for saying that especially when he knows most Nigerians are foolish. The only hope for Nigeria is for determined Nigerians to organize themselves in revolutionary groups and have all the politicians killed, including Peter Obi, so that a new beginning could be created for the country. It will be foolish for anybody to think that one day the nonsensical democracy we are practicing will produce good leaders. In the absence of a well organized revolution led by the finest intellectually gifted Nigerians who understand the evolution of modern societies on the basis of socio-economic history of all existing societies, Nigeria will forever remain backward and one which will allow the likes of Peter Obi to deceive Nigerians for their selfish interests

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Manchester00: 8:03am On Jul 21, 2019
Look at this tribal bigot talking rubbish, u remember the time u told northerners to leave anambra.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by akdjr(m): 8:04am On Jul 21, 2019
Please do but never promise us to back again ooo just like Jesus that some people are still waiting for.
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by ridbell01(m): 8:22am On Jul 21, 2019
RIHMEEK:
Can the COAS or MOD do what you are asking him to do bro/sir/? just asking out of curiosity
read the content of the news again
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Meritocracy: 8:24am On Jul 21, 2019
You don't need to tell us that, just go and spend two days at Sambisa forest to proof your point. Or if you're critical I'll go to general hospital. You people have created million ways to die in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by ridbell01(m): 8:24am On Jul 21, 2019
gwarotango:
yes after Tinubu finishes his 8 years in Aso road

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by ridbell01(m): 8:24am On Jul 21, 2019
gwarotango:
yes after Tinubu finishes his 8 years in Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by four4: 8:26am On Jul 21, 2019
Then relocate to boko states or any of the state wey bandit and herd men de show them pepe
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:28am On Jul 21, 2019
you that can't use your money for PDP will die for Nigeria? Peter Obi is a cunning and Machiavellian politically he just need to expose his political environment out of East then he will get the attention in the national politics more and much

I remembered his not stealing 1 naira in anambra govt and taking standing in public train abroad

I like him
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by semyman: 8:35am On Jul 21, 2019
All na wash
Made in China

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by semyman: 8:36am On Jul 21, 2019
All na waash
Made in China

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2019
RIHMEEK:
Can the COAS or MOD do what you are asking him to do bro/sir/? just asking out of curiosity

Thr COAS didn't make that statement.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Otuideal: 8:41am On Jul 21, 2019
Who,dis man? PDP thiefs ,
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by lulakola: 8:43am On Jul 21, 2019
Nigerian politicians are actually commedians, imagine a man that deported non indigines from his state while he was a governor, is here ranting that he will die for his vounty. Which country? Nonsense
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by nurusystem(m): 8:52am On Jul 21, 2019
If god will no Igbo will rules again
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by ransomed: 8:52am On Jul 21, 2019
Do not lay down your life, lay down part of the billions to help IDPs and farmers attacked by herdsmen before I believe your political statement. Papa Deceive Pikin for 16 years.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by saintol(m): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2019
My friend if you die, you only die for yourself, not for Nigeria. sakamaje
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Indispensable85(m): 8:59am On Jul 21, 2019
Peter Obi, campaigns are over.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Power Transformers Of TCN Arrive Lagos Port / Port-Harcourt, Awka, Enugu, Or Owerri? (Relocating To East) / EFCC Begins Manhunt For Ugonna Madueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.