Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi (19407 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England / Gumi: Bandits, Herdsmen Ready To Lay Down Arms, Grant Them Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Lugard89: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2019
netpro:
Obi and Atiku - two desperate clowns.
na ur papa be clown
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by PHOTSEE(m): 9:05am On Jul 21, 2019
35824L:
Prove it by going to condole with boko victims in maiduguri without security apparatus let's see how brave you are, fake china man.
MAY YOU BE THE DRIVER
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by ipobarethieves: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2019
smiley cheesy sad grin wink cheesy grin grin smiley wink cheesy grin sad sad grin smiley wink cheesy grin sad wink cheesy grin grin sad typical chestbeat.Obi Him Tu Lie.
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2019
35824L:
Prove it by going to condole with boko victims in maiduguri without security apparatus let's see how brave you are, fake china man.
can your dad attempt to travel from Lagos to Benin in recent times?

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by nokatakata: 9:18am On Jul 21, 2019
Ada obituary...kikikikki
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by walozanga(m): 9:35am On Jul 21, 2019
Ikengawo:
this is why allah refused to give him a reasonable voice.

but he is more reasonable than all your family members
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Gforce2019: 9:39am On Jul 21, 2019
Talk is cheap.
Have you lay down your life to Anambra people talkless of the whole country that is full of ethnic and religious differences.

Eediot! Papa Deceiving Pikin (PDP) .

Chinese agent...in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Gforce2019: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2019
nurusystem:
If god will no Igbo will rules again

Amen. Till thy kingdom come
Or till Biafrauding come!
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by mixta140: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2019
Iro nlaaa....na lie
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Josewonder(m): 10:14am On Jul 21, 2019
fake china man deceiving poor potpoto region fools

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by MrMou: 10:21am On Jul 21, 2019
A few years ago...
Peter Obi: "APGA is the last hope of the Igbo man. I will never leave APGA."

A few years later....
Peter dumps APGA for PDP!

This shameless lying man must really think everyone is as daft as his IPIG followers to swallow his silly crap!
grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Bintuenyo: 10:23am On Jul 21, 2019
Useless man

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Brightest04(m): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2019
Please before you die,return all the money you stole so that it can used to provide some infrastructure for the people you stole it from

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Bolatechnology: 10:42am On Jul 21, 2019
How I wish you take the action right now by supporting our soldiers or joint task force
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by maldino: 11:01am On Jul 21, 2019
Sir I believe U..and if we could have 10 of U in Nigeria..Nigeria will be a better place again..I know one day we will get out of the quagmire we re currently in.
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by nextnear(m): 11:12am On Jul 21, 2019
netpro:
Obi and Atiku - two desperate clowns.
was your buhari not desperate to have ran for the office 4 times, next time before you talk, try and reason deep and well
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Basher8583: 11:13am On Jul 21, 2019
agwom:
The Vice presidential candidate of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2019 presidential election, Mr. Peter Obi has said he was ready to pursue the party’s mandate to its logical conclusion. Obi, who made the disclosure at the 8th stakeholders meeting of Anambra State chapter of PDP, titled “Repositioning for power and good governance” and held in Awka, said he was ready to lay down his life to ensure that Nigerians are delivered from hardship in the land.

“I am ready to lay down my life to ensure that Nigerians are rescued from the hardship inflicted on them by President Muhammadu Buhari- led Government in the country. “I will fight for this mandate till the end. The person who is at helm of affair today ran for fourth time and nobody killed him. So, I am not afraid because when PDP was in power, it did not kill any body”, he said.

Obi also said that PDP is a brand that every Nigerian wants to identify with because Nigerians have lost confidence in the ruling APC government. He said the only hope for Nigeria today is PDP, urging them never to lost hope in the party.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/im-ready-to-lay-down-my-life-for-nigeria-peter-obi.html
Lay down your life for your horrible underdeveloped state first

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by magzey: 11:21am On Jul 21, 2019
Lie we are still waiting for you to Kill your self in your promised when Buhari Win the election. Oya keep to your promise Mr China. grin

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 21, 2019
The only hope is not PDP or APC or any other party out there but an individual with the genuine interest of the country in he's mind and heart.
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by ElsonMorali: 11:37am On Jul 21, 2019
See this professional liar. Lol. grin
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by SmartyPants(m): 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
35824L:

That one is ready to die does not mean that one should kill himself.
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by stevio(m): 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
Pls just let me inherit your "NEXT SUPER STORES" before you submit your life grin
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
agwom:
The Vice presidential candidate of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2019 presidential election, Mr. Peter Obi has said he was ready to pursue the party’s mandate to its logical conclusion. Obi, who made the disclosure at the 8th stakeholders meeting of Anambra State chapter of PDP, titled “Repositioning for power and good governance” and held in Awka, said he was ready to lay down his life to ensure that Nigerians are delivered from hardship in the land.

“I am ready to lay down my life to ensure that Nigerians are rescued from the hardship inflicted on them by President Muhammadu Buhari- led Government in the country. “I will fight for this mandate till the end. The person who is at helm of affair today ran for fourth time and nobody killed him. So, I am not afraid because when PDP was in power, it did not kill any body”, he said.

Obi also said that PDP is a brand that every Nigerian wants to identify with because Nigerians have lost confidence in the ruling APC government. He said the only hope for Nigeria today is PDP, urging them never to lost hope in the party.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/im-ready-to-lay-down-my-life-for-nigeria-peter-obi.html

Someone should just take him to the nearest village square and set him on fire �
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by callixibe: 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
My good brother, Nigeria as it is presently constituteD is not worth Dying for
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Elamin21(m): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
story for the gods
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Yussuf06: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hmm..i think nigerians fear the igbos..thats is why we fear they become president..buh truth b told i think jus as many of us know igbos will do well in power...sometimes i imagine being igbo.have read tru history before the war..this ppl were on top of every sector..i believe in one nigeria ,every region should hsve access to power..if we hausas believe power is always ours..them lets give them their biafra..treat others the way u want to b treated...i love n believe in nigeria..i dont care where d president is comin from
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by follock007(m): 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
your children will be caused if you happen to give up the ghost during the struggle... killing is a sport in Nigeria. someone is currently dragging my breathe with a nuclear (un clear) weapon.. they are able to enter my body uninvited and confuse my immune systems. it tighten my throat release saliva titillate my gullet while moving my jaw muscles, as i try to swallow spite it attack it so it is blocked and then release it again. while all this is going on they block your nose half way and one side of your ear so you can hear it and not know what to do who to tell or where to go. they even control your tears and feelings... it is trying to play out the archaic punishment and reward scheme for no reason using nuclear weapons
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Chrisbeks: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
When the time come, no run o
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by MrGerald(m): 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
arewafederation:

Baba, you are on your own ooooo!
When there were more Igbos in good position in this country things were /are always run better, the reason why intelligence leaders always work with them. Now you're cursing yourself that you'll continue to suffer that the people who have helped the country earn their independence would never be in ruling positions, (which is impossible) your almajirism is irredeemable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Power Transformers Of TCN Arrive Lagos Port / Port-Harcourt, Awka, Enugu, Or Owerri? (Relocating To East) / EFCC Begins Manhunt For Ugonna Madueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.