Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi (19409 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England / Gumi: Bandits, Herdsmen Ready To Lay Down Arms, Grant Them Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by MrGerald(m): 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
arewafederation:

Baba, you are on your own ooooo!
Sorry my precious quote isn't for you
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by lielbree: 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
globemoney01:

Yinmu... guess you mean one of the worst governors, he not even the best Anambra Governor onuku
Show us a better governor. Support your claim with facts.

Obi evidence of good governance was well documented during the last election.
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by robertonif: 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Join the Nigerian army, sir!
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by anaton(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ikengawo:
this is why allah refused to give him a reasonable voice.

But gave him power as 2 time governor and stupendous wealth.

Reasonable voice kor! Reasonable voice ni!
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by kenwilk: 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
35824L:
Prove it by going to condole with boko victims in maiduguri without security apparatus let's see how brave you are, fake china man.
is that your own definition of laying down life for one's country?
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by globemoney01: 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
lielbree:

Show us a better governor. Support your claim with facts.

Obi evidence of good governance was well documented during the last election.

Documented where? Did he ever campaign with his performance as governor? You are asking for a better governor to Obi that didn’t complete any single dual modern road project with streetlights for 8 years as governor? Someone who lost total control of security in his state? Even Obiano his successor has far outperformed him
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by wonukwuru(m): 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
Who are you to lay down your life for Nigeria, are you Jesus Christ?
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by ThatFairGuy: 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
AfricanChina. This lie is also made in China grin grin grin
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
Go to war and help fight boko haram
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by horladexino(m): 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
See format cheesy grin undecided undecided angry
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Alejobs: 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
A good deal can earn you a brother instead of just another customer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ose Anenih, Son Of Tony Anenih, Lost PDP House Of Representatives Election. / Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit / Photos From Kafayat Oyetola's 59th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.