Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend (46113 Views)

Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others / Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" / Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, SK Abiara Attend The Comforter 2018 New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by Dagger111(m): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2019
Anigreat:
shocked

Pure christian religion is been practice in White garment churches.

I'm not a member of any white garment church, but i have been following their teachings.

Celestial
Brotherhood of the cross and star
seraphim and cherubim are all practicing what is written in the Bible.

God bless white garment churches

I need to marry one of them.
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by Babaflenjor: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2019
Mother Esther Ajayi ahhhh how can I get to meet this woman of GOD

2 Likes

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by tommychizzle(m): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=oluwaseyi000 post=80479449]Small Doctor in a church program?

He’s a member

1 Like

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by Nanop1: 9:35am On Jul 21, 2019
Where is Don jazzy?

1 Like

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by Christafarian(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2019
ffome:

I don't think you have been following what the bible teaches, so what will small Dr teaches that's in the bible, they have the highest number of bleachers ass of Nigeria, Yahoo boyz because of voodoo, they display there undies and chain, they compete with themselves.I swear you don't know them
Why waste your energy?
He is a member. He knows them and also knows the stereotype against them which of course is true.
He is only labouring hard to launder their notoriously questionable image. So you should have just left him alone to continue his deceit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by HonAdeli(m): 9:41am On Jul 21, 2019
Comforter was Successful.. God bless Reverend Mother Esther Abimbola Ajayi and the whole white garment churches..
As for me, I'm a Seraph for Life

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by lavenjcrown(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2019
Please, Let no one come on this platform and judge anybody nor criticize any church.
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by Irore: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2019
Anigreat:
shocked

I'm not a member of any white garment church, but i have been following their teachings.

Celestial

The roll call alone should tell you better. Eyes and cannot see.....? May almighty God grant us understanding in Jesus name,amen.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by Truefaith: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2019
Sd
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by jonbat(m): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2019
Anigreat:
shocked

Celestial

Instead of bcs why not simply put olumba olumba obu

1 Like

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by cutedharmee: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2019
And bad belle people gonna come here to castigate when we've seen a lot of dem pretenders forming holy holy...hypocrisy at its peak.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by DAYOODS(m): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2019
OduntanGabriel:
It has become a yearly thing where Celestial Church of Christ and The Cherubim and Seraph churches will collaborate to celebrate a once in a year power packed concerts tagged '' celebrate the comforter 2019 ''
This year event, the 3rd in history which was hosted in lagos at TBS after the previous 2 had been hosted in London and USA respectively brought many religious leaders, popular musicians and celebrities amongst which we have mega 99,yinka ayefele, big bolaji, dare melody, small doctor and host of other celebrities was indeed a powerful one. Here are some of the pictures of important dignitaries that attended the celebrate the comforter 2019 concert.

Small Doctor attended? Are you sure
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by mixta140: 10:10am On Jul 21, 2019
Good...

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by YoungLionken(m): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2019
The ooni should stay in one place, he can't be a jack of all trades.

Today church, tomorrow olokun, next time mosque.

He should ask himself if thesame people of other beliefs he's associating with during their festival would do same if it's olokun festival?

If he's not happy or not proud of his long existing religion, then he should simply quit, heavens won't fall. Just like his cousin, the emir of Yoruba land...

1 Like

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by okudave(m): 10:26am On Jul 21, 2019
bionixs:
you are lost sir. It shows that you need Jesus
You are wrong also. I think you also need Jesus seriously in your life to purge you of Intra-Religous bigotry...

4 Likes

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by lastmessenger: 10:44am On Jul 21, 2019
Even if you pay me money, I can't attend cele.
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by foreshore(m): 10:59am On Jul 21, 2019
Anigreat:
shocked

Celestial

Wetin dis one know!!!

1 Like

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by Sunky200: 11:02am On Jul 21, 2019
what about St Janet, is she there?
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by D1zion: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2019
post=80474981:
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER.
Amen
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by aremuforlife(m): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2019
[/quote]8[quote author=YoungLionken post=80481129]The ooni should stay in one place, he can't be a jack of all trades.

Today church, tomorrow olokun, next time mosque.

He should ask himself if thesame people of other beliefs he associating with during their festival would do same if it's olokun festival?

If he's not happy or not proud of his long existing religion, then he should simply quit, heavens won't fall. Just like his cousin, the emir of Yoruba land...
The Ooni is king who is entitle to all religions under his control
He must not be partial and he must also attend to all function in any religion he is invited to

2 Likes

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2019
Thank God Boko Haram Guys Were Not Present
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by olisaEze(m): 11:32am On Jul 21, 2019
OduntanGabriel:
1)Yinka Ayefele with Mama Esther Ajayi
2)Pastor Emmanuel Oshoffa, Tosho Oshoffa, and some church leaders
3)Governor Sanwo Olu, Mother Esther Ajayi and her husband
4)Ooni of Ife and other royal fathers present

Is that a ‘Chinese Cele woman’ in the third pic!? grin cheesy grin
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by WalkerMichael(m): 11:33am On Jul 21, 2019
olisaEze:

Is that a ‘Chinese Cele woman’ in the third pic!? grin cheesy grin

lol yes. Cele is international

1 Like

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by Truefaith: 11:43am On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by Emyo(m): 11:45am On Jul 21, 2019
They can fuxk like dog. Many of them are successful though...
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by erosimo(m): 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Emyo:
They can fuxk like dog. Many of them are successful though...

And COZA pastor is a rapist

1 Like

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by RexTramadol1: 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
bionixs:
you are lost sir. It shows that you need Jesus

Oga deputy God
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by anonimi: 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
OduntanGabriel:
1)Former President Olusegun Obasanjo In Attendance
2) The Ooni of Ife o a Adeyeye Ogunwusi Ojaja with Former president Olusegun Obasanjo
3)Pastor Emmanuel Oshoffa (head of CCC Worldwide) with Baba oshin and some church leaders
4)The Alake Of Egba Land

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

1 Like

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by anonimi: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
Anigreat:
shocked

Celestial

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6391004_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Lugianostar:
Jesus reign to be celebrated forever more...!

Apart from him, they is no other god

The above image is for you also.

1 Like

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by oruma19: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
ffome:
Church program
Guest: small Dr dey
Chai Chai ...are you thinking what am thinking
whats wrong with standing to sing praises to God? Do u know that he can even save souls without he being saved? He is even good enough to identify with the sect of Christianity he belongs to, that's a good one na. Many Pentecostal Christians are not identifying with their sect of Christianity, they rather identify themselves with secret cults, is that what u like?
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by anonimi: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
oyetunder:
shocked Naija, a country where those who swallowed chunks of our cakes and those still stealing it are always the ones to attend and occupy front rows in church programs. This is one country you are allowed to steal so far you can spend part of it inside churches or mosques. They gathered to celebrate Comforter... I hope they had met God and are now ready to make restitutions.

grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6249257_pastor_jpeg2e4e8592b29c783dcc87f79282640639

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One / Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry / Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.