Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend (46108 Views)

Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others / Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" / Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, SK Abiara Attend The Comforter 2018 New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by Montanasnr(m): 7:48am On Jul 23, 2019
oluxy:

You are the kind of enemy the Bible preaches we pray for and love no matter your venom words.
The enemies of God are people who is against the church of God and his people.

We pray for you, God will heal your heart.
Oga, your church is rubbish. If I reveal to u what happens in the church, you'll be shocked.
From Politics to fornication
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by rapheallixy12: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
if thou, lord, shouldst mark iniquities, o lord, who shall stand? (psalm 130:3) who among u making comment here irrespective of the denomination u go to is upright before God here, how many of u have not committed of these; hatred, fornication, envy, lust, fight and so on, which are the fruit of the flesh or of the devil. Christian are to come together as one to wage war against the devil, this what the lord jesus christ always pray for before he depart from earth i.e (UNITY) among christians. Fake pastors and prophets are in all denominations, the lord jesus have made mention of these earlier, that they will surely arise in his name and try to confused the real christian. I will urge every one of u here irrespective of ur denomination to pls, create brotherly love among yourselves, you are not to wage war against yourselves, but against the devil, soldiers can only win war when they are together and not apart. Let there not be separation in the body of Christ, I'm of Apollo or I'm of Paul, they are both from the same master (Jesus) and delivering the same message (gospel of Christ). Moses orimolade, oshoffa, adeboye, kumuyi, ayo babalola, pastor Chris , oyhakilome, winner chapel leader, they are all called by Christ and they deliver the gospel, it is not for u to judge them when they did somethin bad, instead pray for them so that they can overcome temptation of these world, just like the way Jesus pray for peter before he actually denied Jesus three times before the cock crow. Just hold on unto ur faith and pray for other Christian that are going astray, that is what Jesus demand from us as a Christian BROTHERlY LOVE, i pray God will help us all

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry / Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) / Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.