Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" (33809 Views)

Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu / Ex DSS Boss Mike Ejiofor Commend Security Agents For Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest / Election Shelving: Buhari Considering Amina Zakari To Replace INEC Boss —CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by bizhop01: 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
Omotayoodubote:
Akpabio is coming
In your dream

1 Like

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by Yorubaskullmine: 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Bennycollins:
Yes Akpabio tried to rig, but did it without sense. Essien Udim, his LGA , is a rural LG. Ikot Ekpene , the headquarters of the senatorial district, is much urban with far higher registered voters, could not return a total near 70k votes.But rural Essien Udim were reported to return over 70k votes. Very funny. How many registered voters do we even have in Essien Udim? What was the turnout for the elections. INEC would also present their case before the tribunal. Remember there are accreditation documents and electronic data showing total accreditation and votes cast.
The returning officer should even be ashamed of himself. As an academic that you are, if the REC ask you to adjust results without any reasons, you shouldn't sheepishly do it without objection.
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by Dukeemmanuel44(m): 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=maybachmusic post=80479151]

He is a strong man

The kind of people inec need

Akpabio did heaven and earth and could not intimidate him

Promised him all the money on earth. It did not work

APC has no business in Akwa Ibom

If your in APC in akwa ibom. Your not a politician. We have no business with terrorists and herdsmen sympathizers

When akpabio stole our 200 billions and decamped to secure his Dubai loot

It was not in our interest. He should bear his cross as his political career crashes and efcc rounds him up

Bastad ruled aks for 8 years and did not pour one inch of cement on my local govt Oruk Anam
We even like u give u first term. U come dey form God. Nonsense and APC

Useless betrayer without PDP you wud still be doing charge and bail in Lagos with your 1984 Peugeot
Ungrateful scvm

We stand by the one vote we gave u by mistake in our unit
Edited:
As for the idiotts saying I am not from akwa ibom

you better recieve sense, FRAUD means PDP

1 Like

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by garfield1: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Bennycollins:
Read the post again, he is said to be a witness called by the Pdp , not INEC. He was the INEC RO, agreed. If you voted in the last election, you would agree that every accredited voter had his name marked and stamped on the manual register. Did the supreme court rule on that too? I don't know how you came about the notion that rural areas produce more votes than urban cheesy cheesy cheesy. Maybe phantom votes anyway. Think about the population, enlightenment, accessibility relative to urban areas, you realise how wrong you are on this.
Oga,70% of votes in nigeria are always from the rural areas.any political follower should know.of a truth,there mostly phantom votes.let me use my state cross river for instance.calabar metropolis gave 55,000,ogoja main town,ugep ekori,Ikom gave 50,000 out of a total vote of 410,000 recorded.
Mind you both pdp and inec are on the same side,defense team.there supposed to be in sync.inec byvthe way finished their presentation last week.

During the 2015 guber cases,the supreme court ruled that the card reader is alien to our laws and only the manual register is legally recognized for accreditatiion.that over voting can only be established if total votes exceeds what is in the manual register not card reader authentication.if someone name was marked on the manual register but was not captured by the card reader,the vote counts.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by Bennycollins: 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
Now You just agreed with my points, that votes from the rural areas are mostly phantom, and that's what Akpabio did. The register showed about 15k marked as duly accredited voters. Then Someone would score 61k votes. Igini knows the implication of cancelling perceived phantom votes more than you and me. Let's see how your Akpabio will be declared winner.
garfield1:

Oga,70% of votes in nigeria are always from the rural areas.any political follower should know.of a truth,there mostly phantom votes.let me use my state cross river for instance.calabar metropolis gave 55,000,ogoja main town,ugep ekori,Ikom gave 50,000 out of a total vote of 410,000 recorded.
Mind you both pdp and inec are on the same side,defense team.there supposed to be in sync.inec byvthe way finished their presentation last week.

During the 2015 guber cases,the supreme court ruled that the card reader is alien to our laws and only the manual register is legally recognized for accreditatiion.that over voting can only be established if total votes exceeds what is in the manual register not card reader authentication.if someone name was marked on the manual register but was not captured by the card reader,the vote counts.
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by wiseone28: 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
Udometuk5103:
Godswill Akpabio erred in the philosophies of the AKWA IBOM people by defecting to APC. PDP is a religion to the people of the state. Let the witness proof his submission to the tribunal and the honourable judges will so decide on the matter according to the law of our land (Nigeria).
Trashed...

It's only you and your family PDP is a religion to..

If a credible candidate comes out of any party that's where i will vote for not a party.

Useme mkpo
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by MrBONE2(m): 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
Gkemz:
He has received money to testify falsely in favor of Akpabio.

grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by Starpro87(m): 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
Substantiate that allegation with an audio/video proof
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by garfield1: 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
Bennycollins:
Now You just agreed with my points, that votes from the rural areas are mostly phantom, and that's what Akpabio did. The register showed about 15k marked as duly accredited voters. Then Someone would score 61k votes. Igini knows the implication of cancelling perceived phantom votes more than you and me. Let's see how your Akpabio will be declared winner.
You are not getting me.let me arrange my points well

Firstly,igini doesn't have the power to cancel any results already declared or recorded at the units,only the presiding or collation officers have that power and finally the courts.please get this right.the 2015 guber election in abia state is a good instance.

Secondly,according to the presiding officer testimony plus testimonies of inec and akpabio witnesses from the beginning of this case (i have followed this case judiciously),votes were canceled based on card reader records not manual register as you are thinking.total registered voters in the manual register of essien udim is over 90k.total votes cast was 70k and ticked as accredited in the register.but according to card reader,only 19k were accredited.inec is not looking at manual register but just card reader which is unlawful.
Thirdly once the above two has been established before the court,the election will either be canceled or akpabio's votes of 61k restored and he be declared winner or they will be a rerun in essien udim in which all favors akpabio.

Finally,the supreme court does not care about whether votes are phantom or rigged.it is looking at whether the election process was well followed.these process include using the manual register for accreditation,making sure that votes does not exceed what is in the register,no violence or intimidation in most units and results recorded in the form ec8a.once these processes are followed,the election stands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by PrinceKevin01: 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
talk2odim:

You just displayed exactly what I pointed out thinking you made a point! You really have so much to learn in business and I am not interested in dragging you down. For someone taking a ridiculous "serious minded business" angle, you have no integrity at least based on personal experience. You can continue if "your strategy" seems to be working for you!at least for now......
The facts remain:
Time delivery: you failed!
Product delivery: you failed!
Relationship: you failed woefully!!! So what is the serious minded business angle u are coming from when clearly it remains you didn't deliver!
But time will tell and soon you will get to meet someone who won't overlook your silly actions despite the peanuts involved!
I'm sure you are accustomed to working for people who get carried away by pretty graphics that it became incomprehensible for you when you were asked a basic question.......that must have triggered your ego! Cheers
grin grin
But you can Only fool the dumb. First I never worked for you. Secondly. I declined your deal because of your approach. Those I have worked for would be like wow! When they see your post. Anyway thank you for the Long typing!

Well it's your hand. You choose whatever you type with it mr
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by garfield1: 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
Starpro87:
Substantiate that allegation with an audio/video proof
Oga,he doesn't need to.if you have been following this case inec and its lawyers have been saying the same thing.this man just came to cement everything

1 Like

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by Cluv: 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
Gkemz:
He has received money to testify falsely in favor of Akpabio.
the money that the PDP promised him wasn't paid, so he had to comes out with the truth I guess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by talk2odim: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
grin grin
But you can Only fool the dumb. First I never worked for you. Secondly. I declined your deal because of your approach. Those I have worked for would be like wow! When they see your post. Anyway thank you for the Long typing!

Well it's your hand. You choose whatever you type with it mr

Kelvin , not only are you bereft of integrity but also a hard core liar! You never worked for me yet you acknowledged receipt of transfer, and started displaying attitude when I questioned the concept of the logo that took multiple follow ups before you sent despite your given timeline! How can you decline a deal that you were paid in full what you charged yet didn't meet up with expectations!! I may have to re acquaint myself with the meaning of "decline" as used by you!!
Like I said, my intention is not to drag you down but if you maintain this dishonorable path I will be tempted to post our conversation, alert notification et al. Maybe that would reset your seemingly convenient forgetfulness!!! Or maybe I should post your GTbank details to help refresh your memory too?
Like I mentioned earlier, you seem to be used to working for people that get carried away with attractive graphics that you got confused when I raised some observations. And just so you know, a company logo says a lot about the organization and is just not some fancy conjecture! Humble yourself and learn in good faith. It will do you a lot of good in the business world young man.....with what you do, you should be enjoying references and not running around posting ur services on different threads!
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by Bovis(m): 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Well stated

garfield1:

You are not getting me.let me arrange my points well

Firstly,igini doesn't have the power to cancel any results already declared or recorded at the units,only the presiding or collation officers have that power and finally the courts.please get this right.the 2015 guber election in abia state is a good instance.

Secondly,according to the presiding officer testimony plus testimonies of inec and akpabio witnesses from the beginning of this case (i have followed this case judiciously),votes were canceled based on card reader records not manual register as you are thinking.total registered voters in the manual register of essien udim is over 90k.total votes cast was 70k and ticked as accredited in the register.but according to card reader,only 19k were accredited.inec is not looking at manual register but just card reader which is unlawful.
Thirdly once the above two has been established before the court,the election will either be canceled or akpabio's votes of 61k restored and he be declared winner or they will be a rerun in essien udim in which all favors akpabio.

Finally,the supreme court does not care about whether votes are phantom or rigged.it is looking at whether the election process was well followed.these process include using the manual register for accreditation,making sure that votes does not exceed what is in the register,no violence or intimidation in most units and results recorded in the form ec8a.once these processes are followed,the election stands.

1 Like

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by PrinceKevin01: 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
talk2odim:

Kelvin , not only are you bereft of integrity but also a hard core liar! You never worked for me yet you acknowledged receipt of transfer, and started displaying attitude when I questioned the concept of the logo that took multiple follow ups before you sent despite your given timeline! How can you decline a deal that you were paid in full what you charged yet didn't meet up with expectations!! I may have to re acquaint myself with the meaning of "decline" as used by you!!
Like I said, my intention is not to drag you down but if you maintain this dishonorable path I will be tempted to post our conversation, alert notification et al. Maybe that would reset your seemingly convenient forgetfulness!!! Or maybe I should post your GTbank details to help refresh your memory too?
Like I mentioned earlier, you seem to be used to working for people that get carried away with attractive graphics that you got confused when I raised some observations. And just so you know, a company logo says a lot about the organization and is just not some fancy conjecture! Humble yourself and learn in good faith. It will do you a lot of good in the business world young man.....with what you do, you should be enjoying references and not running around posting ur services on different threads!
Good man. God bless you
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by PrinceKevin01: 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
My brother you must really be in love with APC.

All this Drama because of a a simple truth I said about INEC

We I wish your Business Whatever, you wish my
Business!
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by talk2odim: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
Good man. God bless you

I thought you would have maintained your skewed position and see me back my claims with concrete evidence! You think cos this is an online forum where people can appear anonymous, you can act unguided!
Just improve on your CR.......for your own sake. Cheers
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by PrinceKevin01: 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
talk2odim:

I thought you would have maintained your skewed position and see me back my claims with concrete evidence! You think cos this is an online forum where people can appear anonymous, you can act unguided!
Just improve on your CR.......for your own sake. Cheers
Chief you must really be in love with APC

All this Drama because of a simple Truth I said about INEC.

I wish the youth of this Country well!
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by talk2odim: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
Chief you must really be in love with APC

All this Drama because of a simple Truth I said about INEC.

I wish the youth of this Country well!

You really must mistake me for someone else Kelvin, my issue with you has nothing to do with anything affliated to politics but rather on the improper way you handled a transaction. Other than that, I have no idea what you are even referring to! I simply saw your moniker and called you out! Period!!!
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by PrinceKevin01: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2019

talk2odim:

You really must mistake me for someone else Kelvin, my issue with you has nothing to do with anything affliated to politics but rather on the improper way you handled a transaction. Other than that, I have no idea what you are even referring to! I simply saw your moniker and called you out! Period!!!
Good Man

grin grin grin

Cheei Kevin you don suffer Oo. Again I wish whatever you do for a Living Whatever you wish mine. I don't talk too much
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by Mylove55(f): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
maybachmusic:

He is a strong man

The kind of people inec need

Akpabio did heaven and earth and could not intimidate him

Promised him all the money on earth. It did not work

APC has no business in Akwa Ibom

If your in APC in akwa ibom. Your not a politician. We have no business with terrorists and herdsmen sympathizers

When akpabio stole our 200 billions and decamped to secure his Dubai loot

It was not in our interest. He should bear his cross as his political career crashes and efcc rounds him up

Bastad ruled aks for 8 years and did not pour one inch of cement on my local govt Oruk Anam
We even like u give u first term. U come dey form God. Nonsense and APC

Useless betrayer without PDP you wud still be doing charge and bail in Lagos with your 1984 Peugeot
Ungrateful scvm

We stand by the one vote we gave u by mistake in our unit
Edited:
As for the idiotts saying I am not from akwa ibom

Idad ke ado
mynd44 and seun, rule 2 violated
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by LLMG: 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
Is it not the truth.
ifeelgood:
Is that all your brain can think?
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by LLMG: 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
Akpabio lost his integrity when he defected to APC. The people were greatly disappointed in him.
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by talk2odim: 5:06am On Jul 22, 2019
talk2odim:

You will do very well if you work more on your customer relation skills. It is fundamentally flawed!!!
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by sluk(m): 5:51am On Jul 22, 2019
bionixs:
where was Akpabio? Who is Apc? Oga, use your head

Is your brain aware of this post?
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by sluk(m): 5:52am On Jul 22, 2019
LLMG:
Akpabio lost his integrity when he defected to APC. The people were greatly disappointed in him.

Your brain is on break and you are managing to post shit.
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by sluk(m): 5:56am On Jul 22, 2019
[quote author=Dukeemmanuel44 post=80484799][/quote]
You are the one who needs sense here.
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by tuniski: 7:44am On Jul 22, 2019
Bennycollins:

Don't mind him he only wants to argue cos he knows the right thing.

Igini was right to ask for the cancellation of phantom votes and fraud result without any backing from PUs/Wards.

Apkabio just appeared with 61k for himself and 9k for pdp where accreditation was 19k. Even at that no prime results of the different levels (pu/ward)

This case is a distraction from the PEPT where the apc/inec/buhari are on hot seats.

1 Like

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by tk4rd: 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
"...I agree that adjustments were done. These adjustments reflected in the final scores. The adjustments were done outside Essien Udim LGA. They were done at INEC office in Uyo..."
THAT WAS ALL I COULD SEE...
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by McDoe(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
Akpabio might have erred with the way he swap to APC. But that does not mean he is not loved by his people. I am very sure that he won that election but agents of persecution worked against him.

The truth is already unfolding. Igini has a case to answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Outrageous September Bill: Aggrieved Customers Storm Ikeja Electric's Platform / Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos / Imo Government To Host Miracle And Nina #BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.