Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" (33811 Views)

Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu / Ex DSS Boss Mike Ejiofor Commend Security Agents For Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest / Election Shelving: Buhari Considering Amina Zakari To Replace INEC Boss —CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by fergie001: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2019
Hahahahahahaha......

As much as i dont like Buhari, This case like Atiku's is merry-go-rounding......DOA

If they conduct that election again, Akpabio will still lose..

He lost the elections, simple.....

Anybody who is not happy, can go and beat Ekpeyong...

"Akpabio, if its the ticket you want, oya comman take it..(in DonJazzy's voice)

Maybachmusic don summarise every.......

2 Likes

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by igwefivestar(m): 10:35am On Jul 21, 2019
Boscojugunu:
I hate that igini of a guy. He is so full of himself
have u met him b4?

1 Like

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by ogmask: 10:36am On Jul 21, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
I have said it before and I will say it again, that the Nigerian problem is made in Nigeria!

What do you expect from a country whose electoral Body cannot account for a common Computer server.

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

Bro, if you truly want to do business I advise you first attend customer relations classes. Tbh, you are very port at it.
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by Biritiko: 10:37am On Jul 21, 2019
Kingosytex:

PDP=APC get that into your head
Can you type this without shedding tears?
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by amaben2020(m): 10:38am On Jul 21, 2019
Yohh:
What people don't realise and fail to admit is that the level of rigging in the SS and SE surpasses that in all other parts of the country combined. Fine, give underage voting to the north.

Your post is the dumbest I've ever seen in my entire life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by SILVERLINES: 10:56am On Jul 21, 2019
maybachmusic:

He is a strong man

The kind of people inec need

Akpabio did heaven and earth and could not intimidate him

Promised him all the money on earth. It did not work

APC has no business in Akwa Ibom

If your in APC in akwa ibom. Your not a politician. We have no business with terrorists and herdsmen sympathizers

When akpabio stole our 200 billions and decamped to secure his Dubai loot

It was not in our interest. He should bear his cross as his political career crashes and efcc rounds him up

Bastad ruled aks for 8 years and did not pour one inch of cement on my local govt Oruk Anam
We even like u give u first term. U come dey form God. Nonsense and APC

Useless betrayer without PDP you wud still be doing charge and bail in Lagos with your 1984 Peugeot
Ungrateful scvm

We stand by the one vote we gave u by mistake in our unit
Edited:
As for the idiotts saying I am not from akwa ibom

Idad ke ado
my brother you have spoken very well, may God bless you and grace u in all ur needs.

APC have no place in Akwa Ibom

The useless lecturer speak from the huge sum of money he collected from the useless x senator. Am from Essien Udim, Ukana in particular just a stone trow from the so call Akpabio family house, we fuccking hate APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by bash8936: 10:58am On Jul 21, 2019
maybachmusic:

With all the funds Lagos has so called APC state its still a massive slum

Park well

You can't bring former embattled PDP members in APC skin and come to shouyt change

Only foools will follow them

Same way Lagos is APC..

Akwa ibom Is PDP

If e pain u. Drink sniper

U are mad for comparing Lagos to Akwa-ibom.
You can call Lagos a Slum to London.
Akwa-ibom should be competing as a Slum to Yobe.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by Basher8583: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
sorry I work strictly for a serious minded Business people. I'm sure you're brilliant enough to know what I mean chief. Because some people tend to take for granted anyone they come across

You cant go far in business with the way you adress people.
When you are now broke with no clients you will blame Buhari abi?
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by garfield1: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2019
fergie001:
Hahahahahahaha......

As much as i dont like Buhari, This case like Atiku's is merry-go-rounding......DOA

If they conduct that election again, Akpabio will still lose..

He lost the elections, simple.....

Anybody who is not happy, can go and beat Ekpeyong...

"Akpabio, if its the ticket you want, oya comman take it..(in DonJazzy's voice)

Maybachmusic don summarise every.......
Oga,akpabio was rigged out.even in chris village,akabio is more popular.indeed akpabio is coming.this is real evidence not what atiku is doing
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by garfield1: 11:12am On Jul 21, 2019
SILVERLINES:
my brother you have spoken very well, may God bless you and grace u in all ur needs.

APC have no place in Akwa Ibom

The useless lecturer speak from the huge sum of money he collected from the useless x senator. Am from Essien Udim, Ukana in particular just a stone trow from the so call Akpabio family house, we fuccking hate APC
So you hate akpabio and love chris
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by garfield1: 11:18am On Jul 21, 2019
Pdp and inec have turned things in akpabio's favor.this is what we call tight and glaring evidence not the circus atiku is doing.atiku should have seek for such evidence.the state rec does not have the powers to cancel any results,only the p.os and collation officers can.besides this testimony,inec had already established that they canceled some of akpabio's votes due to card reader inconsistency.the supreme court had in the past ruled card readers cannot be a basis for canceling votes or elections.the tribunal will either declare akpabio or call for new polls.
Tuniski,this is an example of quality evidence,facts with substance not hearsays.i know that you wont agree as usual
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by fergie001: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2019
garfield1:

Oga,akpabio was rigged out.even in chris village,akabio is more popular.indeed akpabio is coming.this is real evidence not what atiku is doing
Oya, go and collect the mandate nah..

Unless we want to deceive ourselves, we know how this will end.

1 Like

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by tuniski: 11:21am On Jul 21, 2019
garfield1:
Pdp and inec have turned things in akpabio's favor.this is what we call tight and glaring evidence not the circus atiku is doing.atiku should have seek for such evidence.the state rec does not have the powers to cancel any results,only the p.os and collation officers can.besides this testimony,inec had already established that they canceled some of akpabio's votes due to card reader inconsistency.the supreme court had in the past ruled card readers cannot be a basis for canceling votes or elections.the tribunal will either declare akpabio or call for new polls.
Tuniski,this is an example of quality evidence,facts with substance not hearsays.i know that you wont agree as usual
One sided view. Apkabio/apc have very weak case and are being thrashed at the tribunal.

1 Like

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by fergie001: 11:22am On Jul 21, 2019
garfield1:
How far, Nwosu and two-thirds majority
My bro, this is Akwa-Ibom....not Anambra or Abia?

Asides Enugu, Akwa-Ibom should be the political Headquarters of the PDP.....
Lawyers need to eat sha......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by SILVERLINES: 11:24am On Jul 21, 2019
garfield1:

So you hate akpabio and love chris
I don't hate Akpabio but I hate APC nd everything that associated with APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 21, 2019
garfield1:

More popular in Lagos

Which local government are you in ikot ekpene senatorial district

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by tuniski: 11:31am On Jul 21, 2019
Boscojugunu:
I hate that igini of a guy. He is so full of himself
He is a thorn in the flesh of riggers!

1 Like

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by garfield1: 11:34am On Jul 21, 2019
fergie001:

How far, Nwosu and two-thirds majority
My bro, this is Akwa-Ibom....not Anambra or Abia?

Asides Enugu, Akwa-Ibom should be the political Headquarters of the PDP.....
Lawyers need to eat sha......
Brother,i know what happens in akwa ibom.then and cross river are one.most Pdp fans over there know that akpabio actually won but was rigged out due to his complacency.unlike giver and presidential polls,its very easy to upturn legislative polls.ask david mark.

I don't know why you are saying enugu or akwa ibom is the capital of pdp,that should be rivers and delta.no state has contrihuted to pdp than these two states.even abia try pass enugu.my state is even more pdp than aks.
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by Bennycollins: 11:34am On Jul 21, 2019
Yes Akpabio tried to rig, but did it without sense. Essien Udim, his LGA , is a rural LG. Ikot Ekpene , the headquarters of the senatorial district, is much urban with far higher registered voters, could not return a total near 70k votes.But rural Essien Udim were reported to return over 70k votes. Very funny. How many registered voters do we even have in Essien Udim? What was the turnout for the elections. INEC would also present their case before the tribunal. Remember there are accreditation documents and electronic data showing total accreditation and votes cast.
The returning officer should even be ashamed of himself. As an academic that you are, if the REC ask you to adjust results without any reasons, you shouldn't sheepishly do it without objection.
Yohh:
What people don't realise and fail to admit is that the level of rigging in the SS and SE surpasses that in all other parts of the country combined. Fine, underage voting to the north.

1 Like

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by garfield1: 11:36am On Jul 21, 2019
SILVERLINES:
I don't hate Akpabio but I hate APC nd everything that associated with APC
Separate issues please
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by Bennycollins: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2019
Yes Akpabio tried to rig, but did it without sense. Essien Udim, his LGA , is a rural LG. Ikot Ekpene , the headquarters of the senatorial district, is much urban with far higher registered voters, could not return a total near 70k votes.But rural Essien Udim were reported to return over 70k votes. Very funny. How many registered voters do we even have in Essien Udim? What was the turnout for the elections. INEC would also present their case before the tribunal. Remember there are accreditation documents and electronic data showing total accreditation and votes cast.
The returning officer should even be ashamed of himself. As an academic that you are, if the REC ask you to adjust results without any reasons, you shouldn't sheepishly do it without objection.
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by garfield1: 11:41am On Jul 21, 2019
Bennycollins:
Yes Akpabio tried to rig, but did it without sense. Essien Udim, his LGA , is a rural LG. Ikot Ekpene , the headquarters of the senatorial district, is much urban with far higher registered voters, could not return a total near 70k votes.But rural Essien Udim were reported to return over 70k votes. Very funny. INEC would also present their case before the tribunal. Remember there are accreditation documents and electronic data showing total accreditation and votes cast.
You don't seem to understand that this man was testifying for inec and indicting them.the supreme court has already ruled that card readers cannot be a ground to cancel votes.acgordijg to the electoral act,the rec has no power to cancel results.once results are declared,only the courts can cancel it.
Finally,rural areas produce more votes than urban areas.its common knowledge.voting power is not about population but how rural and inaccessible an area is
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by SILVERLINES: 11:43am On Jul 21, 2019
garfield1:

Separate issues please

If I hate APC then its clear that I hate Akpabio cos he associated with APC
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by fergie001: 11:51am On Jul 21, 2019
garfield1:

Brother,i know what happens in akwa ibom.then and cross river are one.most Pdp fans over there know that akpabio actually won but was rigged out due to his complacency.unlike giver and presidential polls,its very easy to upturn legislative polls.ask david mark.

I don't know why you are saying enugu or akwa ibom is the capital of pdp,that should be rivers and delta.no state has contrihuted to pdp than these two states.even abia try pass enugu.my state is even more pdp than aks.
Contribution is different from Loyalty....
Rivers and Lagos are the richest states.... So anywhere they lie,they will contribute heavily....
Rivers had some apc members in the legislature right?
How many apc members are in AKS or Enugu?

PDP fans knowing Akpabio won and all that, is a figment of someone's imagination....He didn't win....I would have loved to explain how Akpabio was tackled but let me leave it at that....

Don't argue over everything bro, I don't like APC doesn't mean I love PDP....I prefer the personalities involved.....

Are you trying to tell me that Ekpeyong's victory might be upturned?
I know that you are more intelligent than that....

Akpabio should prepare his ministerial bulletin if what we hear is true..but if its this seat....let him try in 2023.

It's not like Udom is extra-loved, Akpabio claimed "God" so they decided to "pepper" him, that's all...

1 Like

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by Udometuk5103(m): 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Godswill Akpabio erred in the philosophies of the AKWA IBOM people by defecting to APC. PDP is a religion to the people of the state. Let the witness proof his submission to the tribunal and the honourable judges will so decide on the matter according to the law of our land (Nigeria).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by garfield1: 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
fergie001:

Contribution is different from Loyalty....
Rivers and Lagos are the richest states.... So anywhere they lie,they will contribute heavily....
Rivers had some apc members in the legislature right?
How many apc members are in AKS or Enugu?

PDP fans knowing Akpabio won and all that, is a figment of someone's imagination....He didn't win....I would have loved to explain how Akpabio was tackled but let me leave it at that....

Don't argue over everything bro, I don't like APC doesn't mean I love PDP....I prefer the personalities involved.....

Are you trying to tell me that Ekpeyong's victory might be upturned?
I know that you are more intelligent than that....

Akpabio should prepare his ministerial bulletin if what we hear is true..but if its this seat....let him try in 2023.

It's not like Udom is extra-loved, Akpabio claimed "God" so they decided to "pepper" him, that's all...
Its not as if enugu is loyal,apc hasnt really challenged that state politically or hasn't seen any combative politician to empower and fight pdp.infact ,enugu and bayelsa before 2019 polls was not in apc agenda just that sylva overachieved.there 3 apc members in aks assembly.apc pulled out of enough polls midway.
I told you adeleke will lose and am telling you that with the case not going to the supreme court,akpabio has a bigger chance of winning.
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by garfield1: 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
Udometuk5103:
Godswill Akpabio erred in the philosophies of the AKWA IBOM people by defecting to APC. PDP is a religion to the people of the state. Let the witness proof his submission to the tribunal and the honourable judges will so decide on the matter according to the law of our land (Nigeria).
Pdp is not a religion there,many love apc
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by fergie001: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
garfield1:

Its not as if enugu is loyal,apc hasnt really challenged that state politically or hasn't seen any combative politician to empower and fight pdp.infact ,enugu and bayelsa before 2019 polls was not in apc agenda just that sylva overachieved.there 3 apc members in aks assembly.apc pulled out of enough polls midway.
I told you adeleke will lose and am telling you that with the case not going to the supreme court,akpabio has a bigger chance of winning.
Any Senator or House of Reps for AKS?
Rivers had two the last time, if am not mistaken.

Akpabio will never win against an Ekpeyong in this matter.....be sincere to yourself.....we will go back ans forth like the ill-fated matter. I rest my case

Who is the strong politician apc is bringing in C/Rivers to challenge the soaring eternal dominance of the PDP?

1 Like

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by Bennycollins: 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
Read the post again, he is said to be a witness called by the Pdp , not INEC. He was the INEC RO, agreed. If you voted in the last election, you would agree that every accredited voter had his name marked and stamped on the manual register. Did the supreme court rule on that too? I don't know how you came about the notion that rural areas produce more votes than urban cheesy cheesy cheesy. Maybe phantom votes anyway. Think about the population, enlightenment, accessibility relative to urban areas, you realise how wrong you are on this.
garfield1:

You don't seem to understand that this man was testifying for inec and indicting them.the supreme court has already ruled that card readers cannot be a ground to cancel votes.acgordijg to the electoral act,the rec has no power to cancel results.once results are declared,only the courts can cancel it.
Finally,rural areas produce more votes than urban areas.its common knowledge.voting power is not about population but how rural and inaccessible an area is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by drskyfly007(m): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
Money have exchanged hands joor grin

Witness ko witness ni
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by bizhop01: 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
Akpabio is a criminal
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by BabaAduras: 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
I have said it before and I will say it again, that the Nigerian problem is made in Nigeria!

What do you expect from a country whose electoral Body cannot account for a common Computer server.

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp
w

Go get yourself a brain. At this stage, you do not know that you really need one to think.

Sorry o. Pele.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie / T.O.S. Benson Poses With His Studebaker Commander / Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.