Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,809 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" (33810 Views)

Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Guber: We Are Good To Go – INEC Boss, Yakubu / Ex DSS Boss Mike Ejiofor Commend Security Agents For Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest / Election Shelving: Buhari Considering Amina Zakari To Replace INEC Boss —CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by Ubycare: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2019
Poor journalism. The vote was cancelled based on the premise that the accredited vote was not up to 15000 and Akpabio scored more than 61000 votes.
Remember that the card reader was reviewed before some votes were cancelled.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by PrinceKevin01: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2019
talk2odim:

You will do very well if you work more on your customer relation skills. It is fundamentally wrong!!!
sorry I work strictly for a serious minded Business people. I'm sure you're brilliant enough to know what I mean chief. Because some people tend to take for granted anyone they come across
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by Peaceontome247: 9:18am On Jul 21, 2019
The REAL Coming unlike Atiku
dedolampy:
akpabio, my guy, is coming!
this one is the real come not atiku's cum

1 Like

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by Dgr8hassiE(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2019
Akpabio is coming!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by Weathered: 9:19am On Jul 21, 2019
Yohh:
What people don't realise and fail to admit is that the level of rigging in the SS and SE surpasses that in all other parts of the country combined. Fine, give underage voting to the north.
Spoken like a true A.B.O.K.I
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by descartes400: 9:20am On Jul 21, 2019
Boscojugunu:
I hate that igini of a guy. He is so full of himself

He use to be a very good social/political commentator/analyst ...he suddenly disappeared from the TV screens only for me to hear he is now a government appointee as an inec some thing something..truth and objectivity were no longer found with him.

1 Like

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:21am On Jul 21, 2019
maybachmusic:

[s]
He is a strong man

The kind of people inec need

Akpabio did heaven and earth and could not intimidate him

Promised him all the money on earth. It did not work

APC has no business in Akwa Ibom

If your in APC in akwa ibom. Your not a politician. We have no business with terrorists and herdsmen sympathizers

When akpabio stole our 200 billions and decamped to secure his Dubai loot

It was not in our interest. He should bear his cross as his political career crashes and efcc rounds him up

Useless betrayer [/s]
oga stop spewing trash, you're not from akwa Ibom so mind your business.
I'm really surprised at the level of poor mindset that u people play politics. So u mean that if a credible candidate emerge from APC u lots won't vote him because of your hatred towards APC?
all this Akwa ibom is pdp an pdp is akwa ibom has made the state so backward with corrupt leaders despite the huge funds and allocations sent to the state monthly there is nothing Udom has shown for it.
pdp has really scammed the SS. and Akwa Ibom state needs a revolution.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by Kingosytex(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2019
Biritiko:
PDP are bastards

PDP=APC get that into your head
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by correctyourself(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2019
Boscojugunu:
I hate that igini of a guy. He is so full of himself

Mike that i watched on TV is not like what you posteded, the people that are involved on this matter is not Igini (vote that were submitted), politician are the issue, I was once an assistant presiding officer in an election, and when the result was counted, police, civil defence and all the political party's agents got a copy (2010 AMAC Election), I am surprise today, hearing these issues, or is INEC no longer giving duplicate?
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2019
Gkemz:
He has received money to testify falsely in favor of Akpabio.
Exactly.
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by otokx(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2019
kuboy:
akpabio stop wasting your time apc is like a plague in South South.

The Deputy Senate President is an APC member from the South South.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by maasoap(m): 9:33am On Jul 21, 2019
Gkemz:
He has received money to testify falsely in favor of Akpabio.

He would lie to indict himself? Who didn't know that Akpabio was robbed of his winning? Just that some people didn't want to admit it, people like you.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by Dpharisee: 9:36am On Jul 21, 2019
Yohh:
What people don't realise and fail to admit is that the level of rigging in the SS and SE surpasses that in all other parts of the country combined. Fine, give underage voting to the north.

What is under voting and how many votes where from under voting in the North angry
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by talk2odim: 9:38am On Jul 21, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
sorry I work strictly for a serious minded Business people. I'm sure you're brilliant enough to know what I mean chief. Because some people tend to take for granted anyone they come across

You just displayed exactly what I pointed out thinking you made a point! You really have so much to learn in business and I am not interested in dragging you down. For someone taking a ridiculous "serious minded business" angle, you have no integrity at least based on personal experience. You can continue if "your strategy" seems to be working for you!at least for now......
The facts remain:
Time delivery: you failed!
Product delivery: you failed!
Relationship: you failed woefully!!! So what is the serious minded business angle u are coming from when clearly it remains you didn't deliver!
But time will tell and soon you will get to meet someone who won't overlook your silly actions despite the peanuts involved!
I'm sure you are accustomed to working for people who get carried away by pretty graphics that it became incomprehensible for you when you were asked a basic question.......that must have triggered your ego! Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by Omotayoodubote(m): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2019
Akpabio is coming
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by Prompto: 9:44am On Jul 21, 2019
A comment from a fool. The same PDP is churning Boko Haram fighter from the seat of the caliphate governed by the devilish PDP. What does your bigoted father as to say to that ?!

maybachmusic:

He is a strong man

If your in APC in akwa ibom. Your not a politician. We have no business with terrorists and herdsmen sympathizers

It was not in our interest. He should bear his cross as his political career crashes and efcc rounds him up

Useless betrayer

5 Likes

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by Prompto: 9:49am On Jul 21, 2019
We are suppose to believe your bigoted tales instead of the news article ba ? Foolish PDP Igbo n senseless reportage.
Ubycare:
Poor journalism. The vote was cancelled based on the premise that the accredited vote was not up to 15000 and Akpabio scored more than 61000 votes.
Remember that the card reader was reviewed before some votes were cancelled.

6 Likes

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by crackhouse(m): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2019
What evidence does he have that igini ordered him to cancel it? Since he was told to cancel it why did he cancel it? Why didn't he report to the appropriate authority that he was been ordered to alter a result then and if possible quit the job to save his image since he was not willing to compromise.
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by Yohh: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2019
Dpharisee:

What is under voting and how many votes where from under voting in the North angry
We saw pictures of underage voting from the South in d last election too

1 Like

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by Itzcaleb: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
I have said it before and I will say it again, that the Nigerian problem is made in Nigeria!

What do you expect from a country whose electoral Body cannot account for a common Computer server.

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

Will like you to build a logo for me
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by AmazingELixir: 10:05am On Jul 21, 2019
Yohh:

My friend keep quiet you know nothing....you have succeeded in making no sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by jamace(m): 10:10am On Jul 21, 2019
The source is the real 'street journalism'. Why did the INEC boss tell him to cancel the votes?.

It's like APC has hired another set of BMO to propagate half-truths on every medium.

Another Witness, a Corps Member who was a Presiding Officer during the elections, Mr Endurance Zachary had claimed that the elections were marred by violence and he was coerced to make entries which gave the APC victory. So, why should the result not be cancelled?

1 Like

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by rottennaija(m): 10:12am On Jul 21, 2019
maybachmusic:

He is a strong man

Useless betrayer

Show evidence of your statement above.
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by jamace(m): 10:15am On Jul 21, 2019
rottennaija:

Show evidence of your statement above.
The evidence is self-evident because this is, "Rotten Naija" grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by rottennaija(m): 10:16am On Jul 21, 2019
jamace:
The evidence is evident because this is, "Rotten Naija" grin
You think you are doing me? You are doing yourself
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by jamace(m): 10:18am On Jul 21, 2019
rottennaija:

You think you are doing me? You are doing yourself
Your moniker is self explanatory and therefore self-evident grin
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by rottennaija(m): 10:20am On Jul 21, 2019
jamace:
Your moniker is self explanatory and therefore self-evident grin
at least you can use that as evidence in court. Shalom
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by jamace(m): 10:21am On Jul 21, 2019
rottennaija:
at least you can use that as evidence in court. Shalom
Yes o grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
I'm really surprised at the level of poor mindset that u people play politics. So u mean that if a credible candidate emerge from APC u lots won't vote him because of your hatred towards APC?
all this Akwa ibom is pdp an pdp is akwa ibom has made the state so backward with corrupt leaders despite the huge funds and allocations sent to the state monthly there is nothing Udom has shown for it.

I am from akwa ibom

And please stick to your red hut
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by VillagePipu: 10:31am On Jul 21, 2019
Itzcaleb:

Will like you to build a logo for me

His Customer review on this thread is not good.
Re: INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 21, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:

With all the funds Lagos has so called APC state its still a massive slum

Park well

You can't bring former embattled PDP members in APC skin and come to shouyt change

Only foools will follow them

Same way Lagos is APC..

Akwa ibom Is PDP

If e pain u. Drink sniper

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Party Leaders Are Fraudulent, Shameful And Dishonest – Yakubu Dogara Group / ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture / Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.