Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) (16661 Views)

Old Naira Notes: FG Will Obey Supreme Court’s Judgment — Malami / We Will Obey The Law: 17 Ebonyi Lawmakers Appeal Judgement Sacking Them / INEC Reacts To Edo APC, PDP Crisis Over Primaries: "We Will Obey Court Orders" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by Jellyberry(m): 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
To think that this man is a sen.is disgusting, bible and naija law are two different bodies, why compare them mtcheeeew
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by Walexybobo(m): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
I hope u won't be drag into mud by ya mates in the chamber this time around.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by follock007(m): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
what's the difference? you're a political leader that probably run a personal business which is not allowed by the law and God is still covering you after you lie by giving the act a good English tag
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by sammychimex(m): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
Oga stop being a hypocrite. Ur duty to your country is different is also a service to God so focus on it very before u get to heaven and God go tell u say u collect payment for services u didn't render.

Imagine our lawmaker oh
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
But you don't even obey the bible.
Part of the ten commandments says
"Thou shall not commit adultery" but you did. At least we know of Bisi Ibidapo Obe
"Thou shall have no other gods beside me but we know u worship cars.
We have all sinned and come short of the glory of God but his grace is sufficient for us. We all are alive today cos of his grace.
May God help us in our reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by jrusky(m): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nice one infact it's the best because bible do not support stealing nor supporting any evil character so bro it's better you follow it and remember those plenty machines you parked at your garage you be given out because bible say it's all vanity.

Bro Mela what do you think I'm yiur fan though....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by TK9995: 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by adanny01(m): 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
Gossipninja:
Here is a moment Senator Dino Melaye revealed that he will obey the Bible before obeying the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOKt2lXddzM

A very dumb thing to say.

Romans 13:5-7
5 You must obey the authorities. Then you will not be punished. You must also obey them because you know it is right. 6 That’s also why you pay taxes. The authorities serve God. Ruling takes up all their time. 7 Give to everyone what you owe them. Do you owe taxes? Then pay them. Do you owe anything else to the government? Then pay it. Do you owe respect? Then give it. Do you owe honor? Then show it.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by Bhol28: 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
How i wish u obey the bible before diverting all those constituency allowance into your personal car garriage
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by frowland(m): 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
Gossipninja:
Here is a moment Senator Dino Melaye revealed that he will obey the Bible before obeying the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOKt2lXddzM

So is Bokoboys and other religious fanatics.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Lol.. Nigeria no get law oga senator.. Become a herdman and u become the law.. If ure neither a cow nor the herder den ure ON YOUR OWN

grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by Meritocracy: 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
And you expect Nigerian to obey the greedy, useless and selfish law you're making and get pay in billion. Anyway it's a politician tradition in Nigeria to first scam religion leaders and some gullible Nigerian before contesting for a position.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
Please my fellow nairalanders,where is "LOOTING" written in the bible??...at least,lemme know whether this man is biblically current..

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by lulakola: 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
the same Dino that can lie like a thief
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by jrusky(m): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nice one infact it's the best because bible do not support stealing nor supporting any evil character so bro it's better you follow it and remember those plenty machines you parked at your garage should be given out because bible say it's all vanity.

Bro Mela what do you think I'm one of fan though....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by abayomilaws(m): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Dino is a goat, ewu (Igbo), ewure (Yoruba). This is the way they use religious sentiment to achieve their aim and eventually resort to ungodly and immoral acts. I am sure someone will still think Dino is a saint and he cannot embezzle public fund if he has the opportunity or he will be altruistic to ensure selfless service to humanity. You swore to protect the Constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria and make laws for order and peace of the Nation. This statement is ungodly and unchristian since the Bible says " thou shalt not swear" . You did , when you were sworn into the red chamber. You were also so immoral by breaching your promise , at the same time, breach your swear, to protect the constitution. Mr Dino Melaye has committed perjury and he should be tried , convicted and sent packing from the hallowed chamber. He has even committed offence against his God. Don't ever promise what you will never fulfil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by emmasege: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Dino hasn't said anything bad nau.

Because in obeying the Bible first, one will also be obeying the law of the land. There are many Bible references which urge Christians to always obey the law of the land.

Our Lord Jesus Christ also obeyed the law of his time when he was asked to pay tax, even though it was improper for him and other natives to be taxed. He gave unto Caesar what was Caesar's.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by Firebomber: 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
I don't know the reason why some people are busy calling for the guy head... 99% of Muslim (including your president buhari) will first obey the quran before the Country law.. One of the reason why they fight for sheria law.. Because they don't believe in Nigeria law....

And to those troll that believe to be Christian and are still nailing the guy.. I pray you receive brain soon.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by Pardon75: 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Dino you are a Nigerian before chrstainty.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by iswallker(m): 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
Stupidity is in-born....

What he said is that if you cannot obey the Bible you cannot obey the constitution.... kiss
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by DimIsaac10(m): 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
Even though am a Christian that's a very daft statement...
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
Before nko?!
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by LhoLar01: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Sharp guy�
KevMitnick:
Smart man, he know that whoever the church supports, wins the election.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by Firebomber: 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
DimIsaac10:
Even though am a Christian that's a very daft statement...

How is it daft?
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by Amalekki: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Then Jesus told them, “Give to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.” And they marveled at Him - Mark 12:17

Once it becomes law, you obey it. If it's bad law then you use legal means to rectify the anomaly.

If you disobey the constitution, the constitution already provided means of legally punishing you. Jumping off of police vehicles, turning to overnight tarzan in some Abuja bush, hiding inside your house and claiming to be sick when it's time to defend yourself in court etc are not instructions found in the Bible and the constitution frown at those. It may work for a while but your case will still be pending.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by F117nighthawk: 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
Make you choose between your 15million allowance a month and the Bible? Which one will you Dino pick first? Fake cameleonic lier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by Amalekki: 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
F117nighthawk:
Make you choose between your 15million allowance a month and the Bible? Which one will you Dino pick first? Fake cameleonic lier
grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by nwakaibeya1: 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
is it the bible that gave dino power too?thieves and liars and killers and scammers are also in the same bibke so which one are you obeying ?thank God you didnt say you will obey JesusChrist before the laws of Nigeria?why all the deceits about bible in human existence?every human en-devours has its representation in bible and all uses what suits them to perpetrate what suits them using the bible as above where you find scammers represented by judas who also scammed Jesus Christ and killers and all etc so be wise and know that you cant use the bible to decieve us the anciet world the kingdom of Jesus Christ
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by Esji80(m): 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
IF a Muslim Senator makes this kind of statement...BBC,CNN,dw,USA,UK,UN,AU,etc willwill all carry d news

It will trend on Twitter IG Facebook whatsapo snapchat blogs etc

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
And there u have it grin

Tell me, why will Nigeria move forward?

Like Nigerians like their representatives grin
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by chubinwa(m): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
Dino faced with cognitive dissonance. Confused piece of sh*t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo / Senate Intervenes In Benue Crisis, Meets With Ortom, Traditional Rulers(photos) / 123 Jigawa Men Sue Lagos For N1bn Over Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.