Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) (16662 Views)

Old Naira Notes: FG Will Obey Supreme Court’s Judgment — Malami / We Will Obey The Law: 17 Ebonyi Lawmakers Appeal Judgement Sacking Them / INEC Reacts To Edo APC, PDP Crisis Over Primaries: "We Will Obey Court Orders" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by Kay25(m): 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
Shey na even the president does not obey the laws of the land ma how the head looks ma how the body go follow join
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by cchioke: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
Personally I dont see any wrong in his speech the bible laws he is referring to connotes the law of the land and more so he is on point!carry go Dino my man
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by Mankos(m): 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
if it were Buhari that says this, the all thread will have become abusive. He is religious this and that.

May God punish all hypocritical element in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by Olorunnim: 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
Can he say this in China? He going to be in a "Re-education camp" by now grin
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by BruncleZuma: 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
Kogi people nah scorpion this one go carry flog una oooo
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by Mainmanpadi(m): 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
KevMitnick:
Smart man, he knows that whoever the church supports, wins the election.
Including Atiku?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
Is it not the same bible that said we should obey those in authority as well as laws of the land?
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by fuelsaver: 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
Yes because that's the book he believes in. Nigerian constitution na mix mix
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by Mrhonesty: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
joseph1832:
This is nonsense. Dino Melaye should be made swallow his words. Is it the Bible that elected him as senator or was he sworn in as a senator under the laws of the Bible?

This is among the nonsense that is tearing this country apart. People putting their religion and religious belief before Nigeria whose law(s) they live under.

They fail to know the laws of Nigeria affects them more than the law of religion.

Until religion is separated entirely from the affairs of state and until people like Dino who make such blasphemous statement against the Nigerian state, are made to face the short end of the Nigerian law, this country will never more forward.
You are wrong. Dino was sworn in with the Bible and not with the constistution.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by nnokwa042(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
joseph1832:
This is nonsense. Dino Melaye should be made swallow his words. Is it the Bible that elected him as senator or was he sworn in as a senator under the laws of the Bible?

This is among the nonsense that is tearing this country apart. People putting their religion and religious belief before Nigeria whose law(s) they live under.

They fail to know the laws of Nigeria affects them more than the law of religion.

Until religion is separated entirely from the affairs of state and until people like Dino who make such blasphemous statement against the Nigerian state, are made to face the short end of the Nigerian law, this country will never more forward.
and yet northerners will allow somedody to drink water and keep cup in peace with their sharia police,after they will hide and smoke gum
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by NOHOLDSBAR: 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
Dekusional religious fanatical idiot.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by joseph1832(m): 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
Mrhonesty:
You are wrong. Dino was sworn in with the Bible and not with the constistution.
Hmmm. Did you watch the swearing of this present senators?
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by joseph1832(m): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
nnokwa042:
and yet northerners will allow somedody to drink water and keep cup in peace with their sharia police,after they will hide and smoke gum
that's the hypocrisy of it all.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by fardes(m): 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
Vince77:
And how many times has he obeyed the bible?
And how many time has you head slammer obeying your Quran
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by fardes(m): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
tayebest:
This guy don MAD! cry
haven't you been crazy?
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by fardes(m): 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
GOFRONT:
And this is coming from a Federal lawmaker??
and then?
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by fardes(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
joseph1832:

if this is coming from a head slammer, there won't be a problem.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by fardes(m): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
Righteousness89:
He is RIGHT!!

I will do the Same...
love you joo, is Bible not better than Nigeria constitution?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by KevMitnick: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
Mainmanpadi:
Including Atiku?
The church actually supported buhari during the presidential election.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by fardes(m): 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
The average Christain always obeys the bible- thats because the bible always obeys them grin.They always get to interpret it to support what they currently like to see.For a Senator such statements could land you in big trouble in thinking nations.I guess his fellow xtian senators also think that way,I could understand that; but making such a statement publicly is an outright disregard for his office.
SHUT UP
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by DimIsaac10(m): 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
Firebomber:

How is it daft?
Nigeria is a secular country... Some will say its a multi religious country.. If everyone talk diz kind thing from diverse religion how peace wan take dey..
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by Firebomber: 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
But
DimIsaac10:
Nigeria is a secular country... Some will say its a multi religious country.. If everyone talk diz kind thing from diverse religion how peace wan take dey..

Nigeria is a multi secular country that allow some part of the country to choose a religion law(sharia law) over the country law.

Is there peace before?

Let face the fact here
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by teejona(m): 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
Gossipninja:
Here is a moment Senator Dino Melaye revealed that he will obey the Bible before obeying the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOKt2lXddzM

If he were to be a Muslim, they'll have started lamenting and shouting islamization agenda.

Las las na una shadow dey chase una
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by deafeyez: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
joseph1832:

Hmmmm

Maybe because the N law has no effect.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by Minemrys: 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
Righteousness89:
He is RIGHT!!

I will do the Same...
and that bible tells u to surround ur house with countless number of cars when his people are running hungry. Mtchew. Shift. When it c0mes to being religious guys like u would run.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by Minemrys: 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Lol.. Nigeria no get law oga senator.. Become a herdman and u become the law.. If ure neither a cow nor the herder den ure ON YOUR OWN
which one are you?
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by nextnear(m): 5:48am On Jul 22, 2019
Gossipninja:
Here is a moment Senator Dino Melaye revealed that he will obey the Bible before obeying the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOKt2lXddzM

he doesn't even read it, the bible says obey the laws of the land.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by Jilo83(m): 6:36am On Jul 22, 2019
Thank God he said he will(in future) not before or now
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by DimIsaac10(m): 6:49am On Jul 22, 2019
Firebomber:
But

Nigeria is a multi secular country that allow some part of the country to choose a religion law(sharia law) over the country law.

Is there peace before?

Let face the fact here
sharia is only being exergerated.. Its just for peace to reign.. That's one of the reason we have sharia courts... Nevertheless, the appex court is still Supreme court, a secular one.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 22, 2019
“Thou shalt not steal”

But, of course he’s Nigerian. It’s in their genes to be thieves and hypocrites.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by Mainmanpadi(m): 8:37am On Jul 22, 2019
KevMitnick:

The church actually supported buhari during the presidential election.
Come again please!
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) by emmyileri(m): 8:53am On Jul 22, 2019
Romans 13:1-5....NIV:Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

NIV:Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

NIV:For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended.

NIV:For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

NIV:Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Betta Edu Threatens To Sue BBC Over Alleged Defamation / Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children / Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.