Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,562 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun (32531 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by seangy4konji: 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lol..every tom dick and harry now has been contacted by the church now

Oga ooo
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by dominique(f): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
I find it hard to believe that COZA will approach a staunch feminist and offer her money to defend an accused rapist. Then again, Nkechi doesn't strike me like one that will tell this kind of lie just for the clout. She hasn't even been that active on Facebook since she lost her dad. She doesn't strike me as one that will make this type of stuff up.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by donprinyo(m): 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
Believe dis crap means u nid a psychiatrist.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by bluefilm: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
TrollKiller:

Ask Buhari angry

So if your GF says they raped her, you'll ask for evidence abi?

Why not?

The way some of you pussy niggaz reason and behave at times is the reason why so many of these bitches feel they can do anyhow.

Nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
How do we know that this is not reverse physiology and that dakolos paid you themselves?

I am not for anybody but if fatoyinbo was that desperate he wouldn't have resigned and he would have engaged in the social media war with brimstone himself.

I dont see fatoyinbo Paying a social media e-rat to engage in mudslinging which he has avoided himself

There are so many paid e-rats defending pastor fatoyibo online
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by flowx(m): 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
Vikzz:
diffrent people go talk their own abi e never reach make this coza of a thing end undecided abi na nairaland be courtroom grin

how can you create thread and still be FTC undecided nonsense and Dakolos *spits*
How much are they giving you people for the FTC position?

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
You're not alone, someone also contacted me with a similar message and offered me 200k to defend a pastor that is currently in some problem. The person didn't mention the pastor but he said he would when I agree to the deal. We got into an argument when I insisted on knowing the pastor before agreeing to the deal and he blocked me. The person actually contacted me on Whatsapp. You can quote me for the screenshot if you want. By the way, he wanted me to use the Influential Facebook and blog that I have to that effect.

I don't need to trend, I don't seek attention and I don't want unholy traffic on my blog, that's why I won't mention the name here. I'm simply giving my own story since I saw what that lady said is similar to mine.
And I'm not saying my case is related to COZA in any way since the person didn't mention the name of the church or the pastor until he blocked me and I never posted anything about this anywhere until now.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by ObaroFaisal(m): 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
Attention seekers .... This baboons wants to trend .... Show us evidence you were approached . EVIL FAT BITCH
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Vikzz(m): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
flowx:
How much are they giving you people for the FTC position?

Did you know you can sell your FTC space on NL?
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
or timi dakolo offered..me money to tarnish coza and biodun image...nansense

Timi Dakolo also paid Madame Kemi abi grin

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
Neddstark:
She's trying of course to say she's a Facebook influencer of course grin

Visit her Facebook profile.
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
Emanodimo:

What shock me most about this issue that got me annoyed.... was the fact that stupid idiot Busola have the chance to meet the pastor seek redress over incident of 20years back. Also, she got married to Timi (A man) who can support her to face her fear squarely rather choose the social media antics.

Timi might asked how she lost her virginity which Timi hope for but couldn't find.
I use to have a girlfriend back then in futo da is always claiming to be a virgin. Denied me sex buh I continued wt her hoping she is keeping her virginity for us not until one day she couldn't hold back again n decided to open d gate for me dat I found the supposed virgin p*ssy to be as wide as onitsha/owerri express way...
The next day she told me she was raped by a man of God... Meanwhile why she was pretending to be a virgin all this while was enof reason for me to quite the relationship. There is something more to this coza issue. I think timi's wife is using this rape allegation for cover up in a rift between her n her hubby knowing fully well the coza pastor won't come out to tell the world that maybe he had an affair wt busola, considering his status...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
bezimo:
Bastard lying liar..everybody wan use Coza shine..nonsense idiots..do we look gullible and stupid or what

U actually are

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by CrestMan: 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
Timi and co want to use style dismiss Kemi cool
They want Kemi's views to be discarded

She even said she was threatened after she rejected the Greek gift.
Me I think this lady just dey look for traffic for her blog cheesy

Timi and co abeg park well grin

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Comedian2019: 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
Another liar on the loose. grin grin grin
Everyone wants to be relevant
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by GrifindorHouse(m): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
TrollKiller:
OP, you must be very mad.

How can you claim OP and FTC positions at the same time??

You need to de-COZAlize your brains.

*Spits on OPs lice infested forehead*

Wait, shey dem dey share money for dis FTC tin? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by salford1: 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
dominique:
I find it hard to believe that COZA will approach a staunch feminist and offer her money to defend an accused rapist. Then again, Nkechi doesn't strike me like one that will tell this kind of lie just for the clout. She hasn't even been that active on Facebook since she lost her dad. She doesn't strike me as one that will make this type of stuff up.
They must have thought money can buy everyone.
Some people won't sell their consience for peanuts.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Martinez39(m): 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
Someone contacted me and offered me $6000 to defend the Dakolos. grin

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by anonymous1759(m): 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=damiloladuke post=80489332]Nigerian writer and Facebook Influencer, Nkechi Bianze, has alleged that a COZA agent offered her a huge sum of money to defend Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo on his ongoing rape allegation saga.

According to Nkechi Bianze, she was also threatened by the agent after she declined the offer.

She wrote;

https://lailasnews.com/coza-agent-offered-me-money-to-defend-pastor-biodun-nkechi-bianze/

[/quote

Play the voice message for us and don't tell us you forgot to record it because as a social media influencer you know the gravity of voice mail, you ought to have recorded it Attention seekers.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by salford1: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
Coza had been trying to buy influences on social media since this news broke. Doesnt come to me as a suprise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by martineverest(m): 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
afroniger:
Perhaps the likes of Kemi Olunloyo couldn't resist their offer. undecided
very obvious...I watched her on your view ,TVC on thursday.her utterances showed she was paid....Kemi first of all admitted he never knew fatoyinbo until.the busola scandal,only to unknowingly say she knew him as Gucci pastor

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Comedian2019: 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:

I use to have a girlfriend back then in futo da is always claiming to be a virgin. Denied me sex buh I continued wt her hoping she is keeping her virginity for us not until one day she couldn't hold back again n decided to open d gate for me dat I found the supposed virgin p*ssy to be as wide as onitsha/owerri express way...
The next day she told me she was raped by a man of God... Meanwhile why she was pretending to be a virgin all this while was enof reason for me to quite the relationship. There is something more to this coza issue. I think timi's wife is using this rape allegation for cover up in a rift between her n her hubby knowing fully well the coza pastor won't come out to tell the world that maybe he had an affair wt busola, considering his status...
My first girlfriend told me the same thing.
They were all "raped" by an MOG. grin grin
Believe those women (potiphar's wives) at your own risk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Adakintroy2: 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
Jamean:
Even we the church members can smell he did it. Even if people want to flip the pages to said that they had a consensual relationship, is that supposed to be the conduct of a Christian leader?

I pray that the truth comes to light.

No its bisola that is misleading you all..she trying to judge but does not want to be judged. We all know the pastor slept with her and it's wrong from a moral stand point.we just don't agree from her story she was raped.

Aside this, as long as this pastor abides in silence the more people will get tired of one sided line and turn on bisola. Just be watching. Silence is golden. Am not on anyone side o...I was not there when it happen, so are many of you taken side. Everyone lie to his neighbor who shall will trust.

In a world were even reality is constantly being altered, even seeing may not sometimes be believing . The more you look the less you see. You are telling me to take a woman's word because she looks believable and sound believable. I don't like pastors and their ways but am starting to get irritated by lack of respect women are showing men n this century either

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Odinaka00(m): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
If this Pastor is innocent then he should start doing the needful by jailing people like Nkechi who are out there to tarnish his image

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by smeag0l(m): 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
Resigned?he just stepped down as the head pastor that's all. It's just like the owner of a company stepping down as the CEO and becoming the chairman. Nothing really changed
Ultimatezlant:
How do we know that this is not reverse physiology and that dakolos paid you themselves?

I am not for anybody but if fatoyinbo was that desperate he wouldn't have resigned and he would have engaged in the social media war with brimstone himself.

I dont see fatoyinbo Paying a social media e-rat to engage in mudslinging which he has avoided himself
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Amazingman(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
damiloladuke:
oya now..gbedu don start.

Read The Full Statement Here
https://lailasnews.com/coza-agent-offered-me-money-to-defend-pastor-biodun-nkechi-bianze/

You are a very greedy human being. How did u ftc by yourself?
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Ultimatezlant: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
PrecisionFx:

There are so many paid e-rats defending pastor fatoyibo online
They
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Neddstark: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Visit her Facebook profile.

I rather visit Jada Fire's facebook profile
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by IvarTheBoneless: 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:

That is why I support biodun to push for jail term for his accusers if found not guilty without out of court settlement or fine option. U cannot throw this level of defamation to me n expect the social Media to convict me without evidence n I will take it lying low... Buh if he is found guilty,he should also be made to face jail term too cos im not in support of rape...

If he's innocent....(to be honest, i doubt it) BUT

If he's honest, execution is better than jail for the false accusers.

the damage is too enormous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) / 3-year-old Girl Becomes Nepal’s New Living Goddess / Religious Persecution: US Places Nigeria On Special Watch List Of Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.