Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun (32520 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Comedian2019: 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
Martinez39:
Someone contacted me and offered me $6000 to defend the Dakolos. grin
Did you collect it? Yes or No?
If no, then don't talk to me again grin
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by bastardmod: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by vineyardfarms: 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=damiloladuke post=80489332]Nigerian writer and Facebook Influencer, Nkechi Bianze, has alleged that a COZA agent offered her a huge sum of money to defend Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo on his ongoing rape allegation saga.

According to Nkechi Bianze, she was also threatened by the agent after she declined the offer.

She wrote;

https://lailasnews.com/coza-agent-offered-me-money-to-defend-pastor-biodun-nkechi-bianze/

@ NKECHI - BIANZE AS PER YOUR CLAIM AS MEDIA INFLUENCIER AND THAT AN AGENT OF COZA OFFERED YOU MONEY TO DEFEND COZA PASTOR STORY HAS A TWIST. WHY CAN'T YOU PLAY ALONG AND CONTACT EFCC OR THE POLICE TO FOLLOW UP THE SUPPOSE COZA AGENT? THE CASH COULD HAVE BEING USED AS AN EVIDENCE IF YOU ARE REALY A DEFENDER OF ABUSSED WOMEN. THE TRUTH MUST SURELY BURRIED AND SWALLOW THE (FACTS) AS AARON'S ROD VERSES EGYPTIAN MAGICIAN'S SERPENTS.
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by flowx(m): 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
Vikzz:

Did you know you can sell your FTC space on NL?
Nop!
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Martinez39(m): 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
Comedian2019:

Did you collect it? Yes or No?
If no, then don't talk to me again grin
I collected. Local man wasn't meant to suffer, he looked at the price and knew he wasn't meant to suffer. Pastor Fatoyinbo is a rapist, a cruel rapist. I believe Busola and Fatoyinbo must step down. grin

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by lonelydora: 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
damiloladuke:
Nigerian writer and Facebook Influencer, Nkechi Bianze, has alleged that a COZA agent offered her a huge sum of money to defend Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo on his ongoing rape allegation saga.

According to Nkechi Bianze, she was also threatened by the agent after she declined the offer.

She wrote;

https://lailasnews.com/coza-agent-offered-me-money-to-defend-pastor-biodun-nkechi-bianze/

Believe this woman at your peril
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Ultimatezlant: 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=smeag0l post=80491340]Resigned?he
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by mascot87(m): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
I asked the foool called Nkechi Bianze a question on Facebook and she blocked me. We know liars when we see them. Bastards

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Comedian2019: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Martinez39:
I collected. Local man wasn't meant to suffer, he looked at the price and knew he wasn't meant to suffer. Pastor Fatoyinbo is a rapist, a cruel rapist. I believe Busola and Fatoyinbo must step down. grin
grin ;DBadt guy
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by lonelydora: 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
How do we know that this is not reverse physiology and that dakolos paid you themselves?

I am not for anybody but if fatoyinbo was that desperate he wouldn't have resigned and he would have engaged in the social media war with brimstone himself.

I dont see fatoyinbo Paying a social media e-rat to engage in mudslinging which he has avoided himself

The fact is even, some of these influencer are COZA members. So if Pastor wanted people to defend him on social media, he got them in his church. No need for Nkechi. Probably, a reverse psychology

They should sort out themselves in court and not on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by hibrahim(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
Thank you! Where is the evidence?
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Ibile77(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
Where is audio ?
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by bionixs: 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
damiloladuke:
Nigerian writer and Facebook Influencer, Nkechi Bianze, has alleged that a COZA agent offered her a huge sum of money to defend Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo on his ongoing rape allegation saga.

She wrote;

stupid sensless people everywhere. Shebi that was how tweeter influencers claimed that Pastor Suleiman was bribing them. At last, he was innocent. If he is guilty, let the police bring him in for trial. Everyone has now sided a woman whose claim has no solid evidence, against a man who has never been given a chance to prove himself.
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by smeag0l(m): 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
He did that after he saw that the pressure was becoming too much and also on the advice of a senior pastor in the US whom he respects. While I'm not categoricallysaying he raped Busola (the courts will decide that), it is also pertinent to note that since Ese Walters saga, about three or four additional ladies have come out to allege same offence against same pastor and this is all between 2016 and 2019. Busola''s close friend suffered same fate. Timi wouldnt have paid all these people to come out to accuse the pastor cos whatever comes out of this case will yield no monetray reward to him or his wife. My question is this: why is it this same pastor that every lady is accusing of rape?And as at the last time I can remember, Nigeria has the higest number of churches in the world. I'm still trying to figure out why one person in close to two hundred million people will deliberately be singled out for repeated accusations of rape.
Ultimatezlant:
my point exactly is only a moral person would do that, it wasn't like he was forced to or heaven would have fallen if he didn't.

He has maturely allowed the courts to decide, if he was so desperate as to pay an e-rat to do his bidding he would definetly have afforded someone that is recognized in society.

He can choose to set twitter and Instagram on fire in defence of himself but he has refused to dance naked in the market like them dakolos have been waiting for.

He may be guilty or innocent but why can't dakolos file in the court and allow justice be served, would this e-war bring justice ?

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Ultimatezlant: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
lonelydora:

The fact is even, some of these influencer are COZA members. So if Pastor wanted people to defend him on social media, he got them in his church. No need for Nkechi. Probably, a reverse psychology

They should sort out themselves in court and not on social media.
Abi o,

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Theboss100(m): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:

And if I come n tell u ur wife offered her body to me n I smashed her, will u take that as evidence to file for divorce?
That's Not A Good Idea, He May Smash Ur Balls And Ur Head Then Divorce His Wife. Be Wise
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
Jamean:
Even we the church members can smell he did it. Even if people want to flip the pages to said that they had a consensual relationship, is that supposed to be the conduct of a Christian leader?

I pray that the truth comes to light.
God bless you my sister. This is the same question i have been asking. They said its not rape but they had relationship together. I have been asking, why must a Christian leader and a married pastor be in involved in such so called mutual relationship with someone he supposed to be a mentor to. Now kemi olunloyo that was dead broke less than a month ago, begging online to just get less than 5k drugs suddenly started to defend fatoyinbo and all of a sudden got large chunk of money to travel out to neighbouring country not only to rent a house but also a big space office?
Suddenly she has taken everything personal by defending fatoyinbo?
I could remember vividly that someone posted it and it was even on front page when the aligation was on top gear, that coza were contacting social media influencers with huge money to defend him? God will never the guilty rest until multiple truth come out .Money cant buy the truth and the guilty will never have peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by dominique(f): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
salford1:

They must have thought money can buy everyone.
Some people won't sell their consience for peanuts.

She's based in Canada and from a well to do family. I don't know COZA wants to offer her that can possibly entice her
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Rebuke: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
This is a serious allegation. We should jst stop taking everything for granted or takin advantage of every situation to gain cheap attention.

This person should be probed by the police to name the said person offering huge amount of money to defend COZA pastor.

Unfortunately, all we hav this day are noise making dummies everywhere on the Internet. No sound reasoning, they believe every trash they read online.

If she is saying the true should be better name the person for her security sake......if the allegation is found to be true then proper move should be made to bring the accused to book.
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by desiredhome: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
thanta:
I'll say it now and I'll say it again...
In the end.. this man would not go to jail
He will not go to jail because he belong to the Pentecostal (pastoprenours) cabal grin grin grin
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Youngsavage: 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
Sad.... I don't even know her Coza is old story move.... Move.... Move on
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by deltateam: 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
TrollKiller:

Ask Buhari angry

So if your GF says they raped her, you'll ask for evidence abi?

So you just believe her?
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Amoxman(m): 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
Comedian2019:

My first girlfriend told me the same thing.
They were all "raped" by an MOG. grin grin
Believe those women (potiphar's wives) at your own risk.

Or a distant cousin
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Ultimatezlant: 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=smeag0l post=80491909]He did that after he saw that the
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Jamean(f): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
While you've quite succeeded in garnering so much complex vocabulary to express a simple point, just to impress people who actually don't care, you still need to work on your sentence construction and punctuations.

Inspectorsuga22:

U seem confused here aunty.. Praying for the truth to come while already taking sides....
No one with a little oil of wisdom in thier head will come out to take sides on a baseless unproven allegation...that is the highest level of brazen advertisement of ignorance... Hope u ain't offended with my choice of words..just trying to put u on the part of good reasoning..
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Theboss100(m): 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
Jamean:
Even we the church members can smell he did it. Even if people want to flip the pages to say that they had a consensual relationship, is that supposed to be the conduct of a Christian leader?

May God Bless U For This Statement. The Reason Why I Think The Dakolos Opened Up Is Because He Is Still Very Much Active In His Sinful Life And More Female Members And Workers Are Been Smashed. The Painful Truth Is, His Stupid Wife Has His Back Cus She's Aware Of Her Husband Sinful Act. This Is How God Will Expose Them One By One. Esp Those Occutist Pastor That Buried People On Their Alter To Boost Membership

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by smithyemy: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
You must be an idiomatic unscrupulous nonentity. Nkechi or what do u call urself before you carry everlasting curse for yourself:you better desist from this so called rif-raff attitude of some unscrupulous elements on these platform. Did I hear u say COZA agent or what? Little did u know that this case is in court. Then you must provide that agent when the case start. Am going to forward your details to the appropriate channel and you will be invited for further interrogation. If you are fake then you will be use as a scapegoat for others. But, if you are genuine then u shall receive accolades for being plain and genuine
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
Well might be true at the end of the day

CHINESE RMB AVAILABLE @ #52/¥
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by smeag0l(m): 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
Suleiman was accused once and by inly one person. Biodun, as far as I know, has been accused not less than 3 times between 2016 and now and has also been accused by, at least, one more person after Busola. What makes it interesting is that all his accusers are not related. I have been forcing myself to wonder whether all these people are insane or are doing this for monetary gains but I can't come to terms with that assumption. Why Busola''s case gained so much media attention is because she and her husband are celebrities. Others before her have been swept under the carpet. Now can you help me with the answer to the question on why only one man in the most populous black nation, in a nation with close to 200 million people, in a nation with the highest number of pastors and clergies in the world , will be accused repeatedly for over 5 times of the same offence-RAPE. While Bukola''s case may or may not be true, there's simply no smoke without fire in all of these accusations. I rest my case.
Ultimatezlant:
Why I see you want to be neutral, please do not fall for the public opinion of jumping on the band wagon which everybody does base on sympathy and sentiment.

Note that ronaldo neymar have been accused recently and we got to understand the twist later.

Suileman was also accused but we know how it ended, (their was even supposed evidences of intimate dealing that seems too good to be true).

Biodun is exceptionally handsome, tall, built, rich, lives lavish and a pastor too, these combination would always put him in these position every time with women.

He is a woman's dream guy (I don't care how that affects his spirituality)

Like suileman was framed even up to his bedroom photos, biodun too may be careless with certain things.

I am neutral

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by FirePower1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
It is a season film that you have to imagine, with fresh episode coming out daily. We don't have stable light in Nigeria, let's keep enjoying the series full of romance, drama, intrigue and suspense. No TV cable subscription is required, just buy cheap data on your cheap android then you are good to go.
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
Jamean:
Even we the church members can smell he did it. Even if people want to flip the pages to say that they had a consensual relationship, is that supposed to be the conduct of a Christian leader?

Don't say WE, speak for yourself. Everybody is not a hypocrite like you.
You are a member of COZA, instead of tarnishing the church's image, why not keep quiet.
Be responsible at least for this course.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) / 3-year-old Girl Becomes Nepal’s New Living Goddess / Religious Persecution: US Places Nigeria On Special Watch List Of Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.