Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story (67745 Views)

ABUAD Student Shares Story As He Graduates After 12 Years From University (photo / Nekede Poly Student Brags About How Her "Private Parts" Helped Her Graduate / Lecturer And HOD Demand Sex From 22-year-old Student To Enable Her Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by tfash96(m): 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
To nairaland girls

How much be bra wey she no fit afford?

Yours sincerely,
Tfash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
cheesy
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Maldini212(m): 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ashawo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by LordKO(m): 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Men are assholes. The idiotic father of the kids that abandoned them will come claiming his kids later even with a lawsuit. grin

Where do you want us to deliver your e-slap?

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by HitSong: 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
Chelseaplus:
Lady Shares Her Story After Finding Out She Was Carrying 5 Months Twins when she started her graduation problem in which her program director told her to come back next year, Below is what she wrote:

This is incredible, See More , https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/lady-shares-her-story-after-finding-out.html?m=1

Mumu girl

Who send am message?
When they'll be opening their whoring pusṣy anyhow.

YOUR PROBLEM IS YOUR FUCKÎNG BUSINESS.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by tstx(m): 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
Over cuteness

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by shogsman(m): 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
There is nothing Worthy of emulation here

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
Abroad things... Wouldn't have been easy at all if she were in Nigeria.

Kudos to her though
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by eyizlive(m): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
this woman sabi but guys check my siggy and lets make money before thi year runs out
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by HitSong: 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ziel20:
Is it a norm or something that pretty ladies spread their legs wide like mumu?

Now she carefully drafted this emotional epistle so we'll drop a tear. No way i ain't gonna do that.

What happened to using condoms? Or are they now very expensive?

You were enjoying every thrusting then forgetting that u have a future to face.

Congrats anyway. Those kids look amazing sad
Lol
Don't mind the idiôt

The Olosho just dey advertise herself.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by abiolamitodun(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
how's she comfortable in those hills in the fourth picture.... women with wahala
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by NnwachukuOkike: 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
I thought she's in this zoo called Nigeria.

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by PrinceGallant: 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
I don't believe in any certificate anymore. If this prostitute who faced hardship of nursing children and schooling could not change from her wayward but continue to bare open her breast, I doubt her mastery and I take a dim at her "I am receiving my second bachelors in Cardiovascular Sonography and a Master’s in Health Science".

Well, intelligence is not in dressing but dressing is part of intelligence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Theboss100(m): 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Gra.bHisBalls:
Men are assholes. The idiotic father of the kids that abandoned them will come claiming his kids later even with a lawsuit. grin

Are U Saying Ur Father, Brothers If Any And Ur Relatives Are Asssholes? If I Say What Is On My Mind Now, U Will Rush To Press The Report Button. I Will So Roast U Like Burnt Corn. Beta Modify Ur Post Ma. Dont Lemme Vex O
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by emmylight4u: 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
“I Don’t Want It” Ex Gov Ajimobi rejects Buhari’s ministerial offer https://www.observerstimes.com/featured/i-dont-want-it-ex-gov-ajimobi-rejects-buharis-ministerial-offer/
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by TrollKiller(m): 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
angry

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Mart1994(m): 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Kip kwayet.
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Martinez39(m): 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
CHORUS :
Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe! (×2)
(oh yeah!)
Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe! (×4)
(oh yeah!)
Hhhoooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

SOLO :
Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe,
Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe,

Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe,
Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe (oh yeah!)
Hhhoooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe.

CHORUS :
(oh yeah!)
(oh yeah!)

SOLO :
Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe,

Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe,
Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe (oh yeah!)
Hhhoooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe.

CHORUS :
(oh yeah!)
(oh yeah!)
Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe!!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
Look at those bubes, one man has squeezed, sucked and spunked all over them tongue
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by piagetskinner(m): 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
Fine woman....

Iya ibeji, Mama ejima, Mama yanbiu

Ladies stop having sex with people who aren’t your husbands

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
Dey call God and Devil upandan as if them get hand when you been dey collect preek

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Deepfeel(m): 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
Beautiful lady that's all I can say kiss
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Drake2021: 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
soberdrunk:
it irritates me when ladies say "I found out I was pregnant" as if pregnancy is flu that you catch randomly..... angry Aunty leave all this pity party story, you are in country with 24 hours light and you don't sleep under the bridge..... angry

Don't mind her, I thought I am the only one who is having that line of thought. "I just find out am 5 month pregnant" Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ogaga87:
When I see things like this I wonder what my future holds for me..

If God should judge my case now, the distance from where I am standing and where hell is will be a free bus..

Though I'm banking on God's mercies and faithfulness while I strive to repent

Na here you wan do your own?
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by ibkonekt(m): 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
after she don ride the C0CK carousel taya she come dey post epistle

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
soberdrunk:
it irritates me when ladies say "I found out I was pregnant" as if pregnancy is flu that you catch randomly..... angry Aunty leave all this pity party story, you are in country with 24 hours light and you don't sleep under the bridge..... angry
Bros you took the words out of my mouth; it's high time to start calling these single mums out on their irresponsibility. America males have been Pussified because of these stupid so called strong independent queens.

Nobody forced your legs open ho, spread em for another round angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Ogaga87(m): 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
youmour:

Na here you wan do your own?

Body dey kash you
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by BORN2RULE20(m): 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
LADIES, NEVER ALLOW A MAN TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU WHEN HE IS NOT READY TO MARRY YOU, SO THAT YOU WILL AVOID GIVING BIRTH TO A BASTARD. MAKE SURE YOU GET MARRIED FIRST, THEN GIVE BIRTH TO CHILD, BECAUSE MARRIAGE IS ORDAINED BY GOD "THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH." WHEN YOU GIVE BIRTH TO CHILD OUTSIDE MARRIAGE, IT MEANS YOU'RE A WAYWARD LADY, A PROSTITUTE, OR/AND A STREET HAWKER, AND WHEN THE CHILD GROWS UP, HE OR SHE WILL BECOME AN OBJECT OF RIDICULE AMONG HIS OR HER FRIENDS. MANY LADIES TODAY BOAST OF HAVING A CHILD WHO HAS NO FATHER, WHICH IS REFERED TO "FATHERLESS CHILD OR FATHERLESS CHILDREN; SUCH LADIES SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES. GET MARRIED SO THAT YOU WOULD BE A PROUD WOMAN IN YOUR GENERATION. I'M ALWAYS HAPPY FOR MARRIED COUPLES.!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by BORN2RULE20(m): 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
MEN ARE SENSIBLE:
MOST LADIES THINK THAT MEN ARE FOOLS; WHEN YOU ARE PARTYING, CLUBBING, AND FLIRTING WITH YOUNG MEN, DO YOU THINK THEY LOVE YOU? IF THEY LOVE YOU, WOULD THEY DUMP YOU AND GET MARRIED TO THE RESPONSIBLE, REASONABLE AND/OR FAITHFUL LADIES; HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY MEN PREFER FAITHFUL AND HOMELY LADIES WHEN IT COMES TO MARRIAGE? WHEN A MAN IS FLIRTING WITH YOU, HE WANTS SOMETHING FROM YOU, AND ONES HE GETS WHAT HE WANTS FROM YOU, HE DUMPS YOU IMMEDIATELY AND GOES FOR OTHER LADIES/GIRLS. MEN ARE SLY WHEN IT COMES TO TRICKING AND/OR DECEIVING WOMEN. LADIES, HAVE YOU ASKED THE GUY THAT HAS BEEN CLUBBING, PARTYING, AND FLIRTING WITH YOU THIS QUESTION; WOULD YOU MARRY ME? AND SEE HIS RESPONSE. HIS RESPONSE WOULD ALWAYS BE; BABY OR HONEY OR WHATEVER HE CALLS YOU, WE CAN'T DISCUSS THIS HERE. MAYBE SOME OTHER DAY. THAT IS JUST A WAY TO DISCHARGE YOU, BECAUSE HE IS AFRAID THAT, IF HE MARRIES YOU, ONE DAY YOU WILL SURELY GO OUT CLUBBING WITH ANOTHER MAN. YOU WILL NOTICE THAT HE WILL STARTGIVING YOU DISTANACE. WHEN A WOMAN IS BEHAVING STRANGE, THERE ARE CERTAIN QUESTIONS YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF; WHAT LED ME TO THIS ATTITUDE? IS IT IN MY FAMILY LINEAGE? OR IS SOMEONE DECEIVING ME? THEN PRAY TO GOD, I BELIEVE YOU WILL BE DELIVERED. BE WISE!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by BORN2RULE20(m): 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
STOP EXPOSING YOUR BODY SO CHEAPLY, IT WILL MAKE PEOPLE UNDERRATE/UNDERESTIMATE YOU AND SEE YOU AS WORTHLESS HUMAN BEING. YOU DONT NEED TO DRESS SEDUCTIVELY TO MAKE PEOPLE ADMIRE YOU.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth Shocked And Surprised With Northern Nigeria (photos) / Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) / Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.