Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story (67741 Views)

ABUAD Student Shares Story As He Graduates After 12 Years From University (photo / Nekede Poly Student Brags About How Her "Private Parts" Helped Her Graduate / Lecturer And HOD Demand Sex From 22-year-old Student To Enable Her Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by stanliwise(m): 1:05am On Jul 23, 2019
rentAcock:
This lady just looks very fertile. Those boobs are mouthwatering even after having two kids. But truth be told American school system is designed very differently from our school system. The professors are understanding, some of the lectures are online especially for a graduate program and it's a society efficiently designed to enable multitasking. They can work and school because of the flexibility of their employers and the school program. Now this is not to take anything away from this beautiful young lady but it helps to put things in perspective.

I have a friend who used to be the last 5 every term while we were in secondary school, to my surprise James moved to America got his bachelors degree in nursing whose graduating valedictorian. He went on to get his masters degree and also graduated top of his class. And now dude is working on his doctorate degree as a psychiatric nurse practitioner where hes expected to make easily $180k per annum. He achieved all these things whole also working two jobs.

Moral of the story, foreign schools make it easy to actually achieve your dreams while also balancing work and life at home. We will get there some day.

We would get there? or we would go there?
I choose the later, the former may be for my unborn generations because this Nigeria I see are not ready.
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by stanliwise(m): 1:09am On Jul 23, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
shut up there ignoramus.
you all hoes should learn to close your legs and face your career
But bro, Let think it seriously! as educated men. child(ren) are the responsibility of the father and a the mother. You can try to do thing the africa traditional way of blaming who carries the pregnancy.
But at the end of the day there is no justification for either a mother or father to abandon his/her child. It is an act of irresponsibility.
My two cent.
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Ogaga87(m): 1:21am On Jul 23, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
there is nothing like strive to repent. don't let the devil deceive u..
just drop your sins like dropping a heavy load and come to Christ

Sharrap

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by randella: 1:22am On Jul 23, 2019
Drake2021:

Don't mind her, I thought I am the only one who is having that line of thought. "I just find out am 5 month pregnant" Nonsense

Read it carefully she states she found out she was pregnant 5months after she had started her program. And yes ladies find out they are pregnant....of ourselves after a missed period one suspects pregnancy especially if they have had unprotected sex. That why pregnancy tests CONFIRM pregnancy...there is absolutely nothing wrong with saying 'i found out I was pregnant' because that's indeed what happens.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by TSRC: 1:36am On Jul 23, 2019
You hardly see this happening to white girls.
If they are in school, they are focused and fucckk with sense.

Black girl go open toto for one-night stand, collect creampiie, and start telling us things like "i found out i was pregnant" and became a single mother.

No wonder blacks have the highest abortion rate in america despite being just 13% of the total population.
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Flashlaundry(m): 1:36am On Jul 23, 2019
Do you need laundry services
Pick up and delivery in Lagos
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 23, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
birds of same feather.
why don't you call a spade a Spade?
you won't advise her to close her legs and face her studies.
Its done. I don't concern myself with unnecessary sentiments.

Closing her legs or not shouldn't be your concern.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by akwunomy(m): 1:43am On Jul 23, 2019
Take advantage of the upcoming One Month Free Trading Trainingon Volatility Index, forex and other financial asset:

Sponsor: Beverly Foundation Africa

To reserve your seat:

Go to:
www.givertoken.org/projects

This is the third class and it is really inspiring for beginner traders and traders who want to improve on technical analysis:

Also: You May qualify after the training to win a funded micro account...where the trader can take up to 50% of profit:
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by toprealman: 2:19am On Jul 23, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Men are assholes. The idiotic father of the kids that abandoned them will come claiming his kids later even with a lawsuit. grin

So next time, just close your legs. Don't open your thing to every Dino, Buhari or Amechi!
Flaunting breast upandan is a good way to say who you really are.
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by adedayoa2(f): 3:41am On Jul 23, 2019
careytommy37:
Fallen olympus, fallen olympus everywhere....
you won't blame her, na 2 pikin even suck am the same time

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by ZoeyJ(f): 3:59am On Jul 23, 2019
Chelseaplus:
Lady Shares Her Story After Finding Out She Was Carrying 5 Months Twins when she started her graduation problem in which her program director told her to come back next year, Below is what she wrote:

This is incredible, See More , https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/lady-shares-her-story-after-finding-out.html?m=1

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by ZoeyJ(f): 3:59am On Jul 23, 2019
Chelseaplus:
Lady Shares Her Story After Finding Out She Was Carrying 5 Months Twins when she started her graduation problem in which her program director told her to come back next year, Below is what she wrote:

This is incredible, See More , https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/lady-shares-her-story-after-finding-out.html?m=1

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Burgerlomo: 4:37am On Jul 23, 2019
The twins look gorgeous and so are the two lovely watermelons grin
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Hookupbase(m): 4:37am On Jul 23, 2019
She really pretty Sha...

Biko Check my Signature I have two Buildings for sell in Olomore Abeokuta and Warri for any serious buy see details on my signature by clicking the link...
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by HitSong: 4:50am On Jul 23, 2019
Lovelyn451:
I'm sure the father denied the pregnancy thinking he's smart, for him mumu mind now he chop and clean mouth, he left her to suffer the stress of pregnancy and school alone, didn't know he shot himself in the leg.... it has turned out to be a blessing..kids, degree, good job, what more can a woman ask for...congrats strong woman
It's the stupíd girl that must be very dumb.
If she thought you wasn't ready for pregnancy, she shouldn't have spread her whory legs.
I'm sure the idiôt doesn't even know who's responsible.
She just ended up telling us how loose she is and showing us her Bastąrd seeds.
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by HitSong: 4:54am On Jul 23, 2019
Ogaga87:

Keep laughing beg.. Na my mind I don drop so..
The Bible says that the wages of sins is DEATH!
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by pfadom: 4:56am On Jul 23, 2019
That's acting for you!

cenaman:
But wait oo why she dey wear only one gown during pregnancy and even when her wards have grown?
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by SaturnNick(m): 5:10am On Jul 23, 2019
soberdrunk:
it irritates me when ladies say "I found out I was pregnant" as if pregnancy is flu that you catch randomly..... angry Aunty leave all this pity party story, you are in country with 24 hours light and you don't sleep under the bridge..... angry
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 23, 2019
God bless u n protect ur beautiful kids
Chelseaplus:

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 23, 2019
This story could be false. In fact, it is false.

The reason I'm saying that is because mothers have an innate intuition to cover themselves up.

All these people with their subliminal adverts. Guys, be very, very careful.
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by arrestdarrester: 5:32am On Jul 23, 2019
Ladies should be decent when married. Are the twins those two on her chest or those two on her arms?
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Peacefulgold(m): 5:35am On Jul 23, 2019
To even think u were studying in d medical line ,and u were five months gone before u knew is appalling ...I pray Ur efforts gives you beta days ahead ...
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Olamigenius(m): 5:43am On Jul 23, 2019
Yea yea yea yea, Inside Life!!!

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by DavidEsq(m): 5:49am On Jul 23, 2019
Just tell us u had babies for a married man and he refused to carry ur shame with u. Found out ur wr pregnant ko! Fell pregnant ni! Awon omo Linda ikeji

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by tete7000(m): 6:16am On Jul 23, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Men are assholes. The idiotic father of the kids that abandoned them will come claiming his kids later even with a lawsuit. grin

And what do you called the one who opens up her legs for an irresponsible man? Superly irresponsible I guess. By the way did the lady tell you the father is not known or you just assumed out of your emptiness?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Bluffly: 6:23am On Jul 23, 2019
starbuck:
Is that why she was exposing her breast undecided
and yansh o

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Ogaga87(m): 6:25am On Jul 23, 2019
HitSong:

The Bible says that the wages of sins is DEATH!

Holy man I never knew this before..
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by mikejj(m): 6:32am On Jul 23, 2019
simonlee:
some ladies are funny!
them dey buy Belle for market?
when the guy was digging you, you no know abi?
.. If she wan marry ..I sha go like make she marry me cheesy
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by nuroegbu(m): 6:32am On Jul 23, 2019
She took all d pictures same day... Now go and look again ...
cenaman:
This is the real definition of hard work. not our hole losho (prostitute aka small girl with big GOD). But wait oo why she dey wear only one gown during pregnancy and even when her wards have grown?
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by flowx(m): 6:36am On Jul 23, 2019
blessedweapon:
Please my people, what is the share option for?
Calling the attention of people that you followed and people that are following you to the interesting comment that you read.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth Shocked And Surprised With Northern Nigeria (photos) / Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) / Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.