Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story (67742 Views)

ABUAD Student Shares Story As He Graduates After 12 Years From University (photo / Nekede Poly Student Brags About How Her "Private Parts" Helped Her Graduate / Lecturer And HOD Demand Sex From 22-year-old Student To Enable Her Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by bizhop01: 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nairaland Nonsense Post Of The Day

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Usanga35: 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
But her boobs still look freshe nd succulent enough for grabs

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by BORN2RULE20(m): 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
GIVING BIRTH TO SOMEONE WHO HAS NO FATHER IS VERY WRONG, OR SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW HIS OR HER FATHER IS AN ERROR.THAT IS WHY YOU SHOULD STOP FLIRTING AND GET MARRIED.DO THE RIGHT THING AT THE RIGHT TIME. . . .STOP GIVING BIRTH TO BASTARD.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Usanga35: 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
Guess she is Advertising herself telling us dat she is still available for grabs..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Usanga35: 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
BORN2RULE20:
GIVING BIRTH TO SOMEONE WHO HAS NO FATHER IS VERY WRONG, OR SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW HIS OR HER FATHER IS AN ERROR.THAT IS WHY YOU SHOULD STOP FLIRTING AND GET MARRIED.DO THE RIGHT THING AT THE RIGHT TIME. . . .STOP GIVING BIRTH TO BASTARD.
They were many when they chuck am ..so she wouldn't know which of em is responsible

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by madridsta007(m): 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
Chelseaplus:
Lady Shares Her Story After Finding Out She Was Carrying 5 Months Twins when she started her graduation problem in which her program director told her to come back next year, Below is what she wrote:

This is incredible, See More , https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/lady-shares-her-story-after-finding-out.html?m=1

Is she encouraging ladies to fornicate and have out of wedlock children? Or should we pretend that this isn’t what she did?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
Cute babies is all i see kiss
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by iluvdonjazzy: 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
please did you give yourself belle since you are all alone

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by DOVOZCA: 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Lovelyn451(f): 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
D

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Skmoda360(m): 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Men are assholes. The idiotic father of the kids that abandoned them will come claiming his kids later even with a lawsuit. grin

Stop shouting Men are assholes.....Women too are assholes, she open her wide pvssy for the nigga to peck on, did he forced his dee on her?.....see your mouth like assholes angry grin
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Morrison91(m): 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Men are assholes. The idiotic father of the kids that abandoned them will come claiming his kids later even with a lawsuit. grin

Hmmmm...That's why young ladies have to be wise
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Skmoda360(m): 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
Womenareape:
I agreed with you! "Men are assholes"
And I think your father is the CEO of this assholes wink
Savagery reply.....are you related to young john the wicked producer.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Maxcollins042(m): 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Ehyaaa... your dad must be one big asshole
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Unrated900(m): 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
starbuck:
Is that why she was exposing her breast undecided

Seeking for husband Naaa

May be the likes of tuface will comes

Since he is used to having kids every states

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Unrated900(m): 11:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
Womenareape:
why will God bless the product of fornication undecided

Can you tell me the definition of blessing?

If she didn't open her smelly leg and concentrate she wouldn't have gotten this delay and probably many more opportunities will flood her ways!

It only takes one foolish person to attract many others of her kind. angry

Keep celebrating the act of foolishness!

She is a woman So what do you expect from her chicken brain

They likes to celebrate trash

Person get belle for school

Yet she Dey celebrate her

Which office wan recruit her

You think an organization want one hoe to be bringing kids to disrupt their every day business

When they are looking for how to earn billions in a year

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Boyooosa(m): 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
Another Linda in the making. Where is the impregnator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Agugbadin: 12:13am On Jul 23, 2019
soberdrunk:
it irritates me when ladies say "I found out I was pregnant" as if pregnancy is flu that you catch randomly..... angry Aunty leave all this pity party story, you are in country with 24 hours light and you don't sleep under the bridge..... angry

It irritates me too, she was flirting about with different men and she found out she was pregnant. She doesn't know who impregnated her among the men. She came to wash her dirty character on the social media

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by stanliwise(m): 12:40am On Jul 23, 2019
Ogaga87:
When I see things like this I wonder what my future holds for me..

If God should judge my case now, the distance from where I am standing and where hell is will be a free bus..

Though I'm banking on God's mercies and faithfulness while I strive to repent
I just can't help but laugh grin
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Ogaga87(m): 12:44am On Jul 23, 2019
stanliwise:
I just can't help but laugh grin

Keep laughing beg.. Na my mind I don drop so..
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by stanliwise(m): 12:44am On Jul 23, 2019
Unrated900:

She is a woman So what do you expect from her chicken brain

They likes to celebrate trash

Person get belle for school

Yet she Dey celebrate her

Which office wan recruit her

You think an organization want one hoe to be bringing kids to disrupt their every day business

When they are looking for how to earn billions in a year
stop this your Childish behaviours haba! She has made her mistakes, and she is living with it even though she might twist the story. Is that not enough punishment for her already? . So you want her to kill herself before you're satisfied?

People like you are the ones encouraging abortions and murdering of new born baby, because the so-called chicken hearted ladies are afraid to live with their mistakes

Be guided!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:45am On Jul 23, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

some men are assholes or all men are assholes?
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by stanliwise(m): 12:46am On Jul 23, 2019
Ogaga87:

Keep laughing beg.. Na my mind I don drop so..
Your message was cryptic though but I hope you find redemption.
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:47am On Jul 23, 2019
Ogaga87:
When I see things like this I wonder what my future holds for me..

If God should judge my case now, the distance from where I am standing and where hell is will be a free bus..

Though I'm banking on God's mercies and faithfulness while I strive to repent
there is nothing like strive to repent. don't let the devil deceive u..
just drop your sins like dropping a heavy load and come to Christ
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Dee04(m): 12:48am On Jul 23, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Your father and his own father inclusive
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by stanliwise(m): 12:51am On Jul 23, 2019
Womenareape:
why will God bless the product of fornication undecided

Can you tell me the definition of blessing?

If she didn't open her smelly leg and concentrate she wouldn't have gotten this delay and probably many more opportunities will flood her ways!

It only takes one foolish person to attract many others of her kind. angry

Keep celebrating the act of foolishness!
Please Please and Please, why would God not bless the innocent children... Stop this your naive attitude and think properly.

If God didn't want them, God will speak for himself. Don't come and tell us anything as if you're God. The children didn't create themselves.

So what do you want the lady to have done? Throw the baby into the lagoon, abort them, or kill them after birth. Please stop this nonsense talk abeg. It has no importance since the children are healthy and alive.

If you want to tackle the mother, you can do that but leave the children alone.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:52am On Jul 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Abroad things... Wouldn't have been easy at all if she were in Nigeria.

Kudos to her though
birds of same feather.
why don't you call a spade a Spade?
you won't advise her to close her legs and face her studies.
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Holocene(m): 12:53am On Jul 23, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
But who gi you belle ... Where is their father now

Lol....na their way sha....where did we even read that she was working...obviously being paid child support and state welfare by govt

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:55am On Jul 23, 2019
Lovelyn451:
I'm sure the father denied the pregnancy thinking he's smart, for him mumu mind now he chop and clean mouth, he left her to suffer the stress of pregnancy and school alone, didn't know he shot himself in the leg.... it has turned out to be a blessing..kids, degree, good job, what more can a woman ask for...congrats strong woman
shut up there ignoramus.
you all hoes should learn to close your legs and face your career

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth Shocked And Surprised With Northern Nigeria (photos) / Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) / Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.