Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,084 members, 7,867,124 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Rape Allegation: Timi Dakolo Avoids Answering If He Met His Wife A Virgin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rape Allegation: Timi Dakolo Avoids Answering If He Met His Wife A Virgin (1070 Views)

Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape Allegation: Timi Dakolo Avoids Answering If He Met His Wife A Virgin by ZWorld: 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
Rape Allegation: Timi Dakolo Avoids Answering If He Met His Wife A Virgin

Timi Dakolo and wife, Busola hold press conference, says she first opened up to him about the rape incident last year. .

Timi says Busola is currently seeing a Psychologist as she deals with the aftermath of speaking her truth.

However, there was a twist during the press conference as the singer was asked if he actually met his wife a virgin as regards viral claim.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/coza-timi-dakolo-avoids-answering-if-he-met-his-wife-a-virgin/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Rape Allegation: Timi Dakolo Avoids Answering If He Met His Wife A Virgin by ZWorld: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
tongue

Re: Rape Allegation: Timi Dakolo Avoids Answering If He Met His Wife A Virgin by daddytime(m): 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
What sort of a crappy question is that?

If na me I no go vex o..i go simply tell the questionnaire to go ask him papa whether e meet him mama as a virgin.

1:1 correct score...

Junk journalists with zero ethics
Re: Rape Allegation: Timi Dakolo Avoids Answering If He Met His Wife A Virgin by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
daddytime:
What sort of a crappy question is that?

If na me I no go vex o..i go simply tell the questionnaire to go ask him papa whether e meet him mama as a virgin.

1:1 correct score...

Junk journalists with zero ethics
But it was said he once said he met his wife a virgin on social media. grin

I guess this was before she told him she was raped. I could still remember their public show of affection on here. A talkative forgets his own words over time. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Timi Dakolo Avoids Answering If He Met His Wife A Virgin by daddytime(m): 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

You don't mean it...

Na wetin overtalk dey cause be dis..

Na dem sabi abeg

3 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Timi Dakolo Avoids Answering If He Met His Wife A Virgin by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
daddytime:

You don't mean it...

Na wetin overtalk dey cause be dis..

Na dem sabi abeg
Exactly. He talks too much.

4 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Timi Dakolo Avoids Answering If He Met His Wife A Virgin by Moneywirer: 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
That question was quite unnecessary and unreasonable
Re: Rape Allegation: Timi Dakolo Avoids Answering If He Met His Wife A Virgin by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
He who gathers ant infested firewood .......
You all know the rest

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Timi Dakolo Avoids Answering If He Met His Wife A Virgin by DeeMain(m): 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

I guess this was before she told him she was raped. I could still remember their public show of affection on here. A talkative forgets his own words over time. cheesy

Show us proof he ever said that or just shut up! Naansense!

3 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Timi Dakolo Avoids Answering If He Met His Wife A Virgin by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
DeeMain:

Show us proof he ever said that or just shut up! Naansense!
Coming from someone that calls Biodu a rapist without proof? grin Joker!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Timi Dakolo Avoids Answering If He Met His Wife A Virgin by DeeMain(m): 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Coming from someone that calls Biodu a rapist without proof? grin Joker!

Are you psychotic or something? Again, show proof I ever said that, little one.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Timi Dakolo Avoids Answering If He Met His Wife A Virgin by Iamgrey5(m): 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

He already denied it with his Twitter handle about two weeks ago.

Please bring out any evidence that he said he did

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Timi Dakolo Avoids Answering If He Met His Wife A Virgin by catwalq(f): 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Very dumb question.
Re: Rape Allegation: Timi Dakolo Avoids Answering If He Met His Wife A Virgin by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
He already denied it with his Twitter handle about two weeks ago.

Please bring out any evidence that he said he did
I should bring out evidence he did, but you've been all over Nairaland attacking people who hold a contrary view to yours whereas, Busola gave you no proof of rape. grin

Who should be taken more seriously?

3 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Timi Dakolo Avoids Answering If He Met His Wife A Virgin by Iamgrey5(m): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I should bring out evidence he did, but you've been all over Nairaland attacking people who hold a contrary view to yours whereas, Busola gave you no proof of rape. grin

Who should be taken more seriously?

See for yourself

Hope you can live with yourself after this saga

considering how much you have dug yourself in filth

Re: Rape Allegation: Timi Dakolo Avoids Answering If He Met His Wife A Virgin by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
See for yourself

Hope you can live with yourself after this saga

considering how much you have dug yourself in filth
Take your own advice. grin
I personally don't care about who wins or losses. My take is that I don't want to be seeing this nonsense media trial over an allegation without any shred of evidence.

Are you Timi Dakolo who has vowed to fight for his wife? Once you see a post about them, you appear to attack who thinks otherwise. Stop being all emotional.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Timi Dakolo Avoids Answering If He Met His Wife A Virgin by Mrjo(m): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
Moneywirer:
That question was quite unnecessary and unreasonable
are you sure? They want media trails and got one you are saying is unnecessary, they made a mistake by not seeking for justice in court
Re: Rape Allegation: Timi Dakolo Avoids Answering If He Met His Wife A Virgin by Iamgrey5(m): 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Take your own advice. grin
I personally don't care about who wins or losses. My take is that I don't want to be seeing this nonsense media trial over an allegation without any shred of evidence.

You're Timi Dakolo who has vowed to fight for his wife? Once you see a post about them, you appear to attack who thinks otherwise. Stop being all emotional.

i am not emotional,

Please stop playing the "I don't care attitude" card because you cared enough to comment in favour of Fatoyinbo on numerous occasions.

And to your point, I only respond to post that sounds hypocritical and those that mention me on the matter.
Re: Rape Allegation: Timi Dakolo Avoids Answering If He Met His Wife A Virgin by obembet(f): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
SAY NO TO RUGA
Re: Rape Allegation: Timi Dakolo Avoids Answering If He Met His Wife A Virgin by obembet(f): 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
THIER PROBLEM

TO ME.�

SAY NO TO RUGA IN SOUTH WEST, SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH..
Re: Rape Allegation: Timi Dakolo Avoids Answering If He Met His Wife A Virgin by clefstone(m): 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
let's wait n see
Re: Rape Allegation: Timi Dakolo Avoids Answering If He Met His Wife A Virgin by ADRIAN88(m): 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
World people... How that piece of information go better their lives I never understand.

(1) (Reply)

After Shading The Headies, Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Rema’s New Mixtape “bad Comman / "Bobrisky Is Loving": Actress Belinda Effah Fans Backlashes Her For Such Comment / Olosho Makes More Than Bankers Say's Erigga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.