Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,712 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) (41734 Views)

Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Uber driver stabbed to death in New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by efemena5050(m): 9:23am On Jul 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the problem with Nigeria.
Kind acts are always tainted with selfish undertones.

He helped the man primarily because he wanted him to acknowledge this help later on and probably give him a free ride for life.
Now the joke is on him.

I can picture the keke man in the midst of angels looking down and laughing.
But this is really a sad, disgraceful and avoidable way to die.
mumu post without clear understanding
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 9:26am On Jul 22, 2019
zoba88:
A young man lost his life because of N350.According to report,trouble started when he took his keke for servicing.The keke mechanic bought hydraulic for him and used it to service the brake of the Keke.When he came back,he was told N350 was used for hydraulic but he said he has no money and promised to pay back later. People began around worsened the situation by telling the mechanic boy to seize the guy's Keke. Argument ensued which later turned to a fight.

He threw a punch on a mechanic but missed it.It landed on the face of the guy that was separating them. Then the guy separating them rushed and brought knife and stabbed him at back and then in the neck.Below is what Smart who shared the news wrote.....

'He was stabbed yesterday at back and on the neck.
I personally took him to hospital, deposited money to make sure treatment would be commenced.
I went away to reach for his madam.
This morning, I was hoping to see him stand up on his fit and thank me for my kind gestures.
U know what I heard? He's gone!
He passed on this morning! He bled a lot... I feared he couldn't make it seeing the way he was bleeding yesterday. God!!!
People Bad sha! He's dead because of N350, would have explained but it'll be lengthy.
RIP Oluchi.RIP onye keke'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/07/drama-as-keke-driver-is-stabbed-to.html
what of the bastard that stabbed him? angry
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:41am On Jul 22, 2019
Rolly22:

He should have reasoned with the Mechanic first before He got the oil, this is Very avoidable but who they God's wants to kill they first make deaf and Dumb
hahahah, but the mechanic shouldn't have acted like it's a serious matter.
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2019
i blame Buhari for every bad thing that happens in this country buh for this one i blame it on poverty
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Jerkules: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2019
Hustle o,make people no fight u because of 350 undecided
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Afamsi: 10:30am On Jul 22, 2019
Philipmems:
Poverty and anger, what have I done to offend you?

Is there any value to human life? People dying like chickens to the blinding eyes of our leaders.

Fathers, mothers, sons and daughters stepping out in this sinful world to hustle not knowing if they will ever make it back to their chicks (kids) and loved ones.

Oh poverty and anger please forgive me because I don't know who wears your mark or seal. They say I am a coward because I fail to recognize your presence, they call me a weakling because I chose to walk away.

I know one day when your members sit in that cold cell waiting for the hangman's noose, they will look back and say, " Poverty and anger, I wish I never did what you told me to do?
"
You made lots of sense friend. Wisdom is sometimes wrapped up in foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Benebreezy(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2019
Some pple are really heartless. just because u received a punch u knew was nt meant for u, u decided to stab someone twice.....Doing it once might have been thought to be temper but TWICE, i think it shows how inhuman the guy is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Rolly22(m): 11:18am On Jul 22, 2019
mechanics:
hahahah, but the mechanic shouldn't have acted like it's a serious matter.

Bro People are Frustrated and angry in this country oh they can even kill because of 10 Naira, He should have at least reason with the Mechanic first before anything.
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by meobizy(f): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2019
People view money in different ways.
These men viewed 350 NGN like it was 3.5M NGN meanwhile on special nights I can blow 350,000 NGN at a go.
It all depends on mindset at the end of the day.
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by maasoap(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
lexy2014:

Did u also c d stab wound? I guess no. So what is now ur basis 4 questioning d veracity of my comment?

From d pix d guy was still standing on his feet waiting to b helped. Am sure this was long after he was stabbed. All d time he was waiting, draining blood, if he got prompt medical attention, he could have survived

You didn't expect him die instantly. There are some arteries and veins that mustn't be cut, even the best and prompt medical attention can't save the victims.
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
Aleays guide your neck
Fuc kkk that must have been a bottle stabbing
Id rayher use my legs to kick your knees,lock your arms
Then stab u peacefully. Why stab him,Bleep. He shud have applied pressure on it with his singlet,pour spirit on it
He go shout for 10mins then he ho dey alright
But no he dey use hand,blood is damn thick man
Fuc k
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
Rolly22:

Bro People are Frustrated and angry in this country oh they can even kill because of 10 Naira, He should have at least reason with the Mechanic first before anything.
hmmmm, okay bro, the law will take its course.
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Spechialone(f): 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
Only few days back were we celebrating the return of N.......e, but just negodu his comment on the first page.
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by sharena(m): 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
decatalyst:
Avoidable death
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by lexy2014: 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
maasoap:

You didn't expect him die instantly. There are some arteries and veins that mustn't be cut, even the best and prompt medical attention can't save the victims.

Then y didn't he die immediately? What was d size of d stab wound? What were d arteries & veins that were severed by d cut? Y was he still standing long after he was cut?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Man's Car Tyres Stolen (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Couple In UK Arrested For Slapping Babysitter Over Salary Increment / Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.