Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) (49111 Views)

Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday / Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos / Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:01am On Jul 22, 2019
Dm
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Bridget95(f): 9:02am On Jul 22, 2019
JjBankys:
where she get the money to buy two house? undecided
Didn't you read that she is a model?
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by cybriz82(m): 9:03am On Jul 22, 2019
She dey thank her husband join..

Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 22, 2019
Oyinsblog:
23-year-old Nigerian model, Blessing Williams shared photos of her new property alongside story of the challenges she overcame in the past on Instagram.

Narrating how she went from hawking pure water at 15, being a sales girl, a Taxi driver, a waitress in Lagos/Dubai and living in her mum’s house where they sold frozen chicken to becoming an owner of 2 properties in Lagos, Blessing Williams stated that she cried, prayed and worked for it.

She wrote;

BOUGHT My (2nd)second home in Lagos Nigeria ??this year has been so good to me and I am so Greatful to God “Every good/perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights James 1:17
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.” Phil 4:6

This request I made known to God since 2012 I cried,Prayed and worked for it many jobs since 15 from hawking pure water,sale girl,ogaTaxi driver,waitress in Lagos/Dubai restaurant etc……..As a child my Mum struggle in her store day and night just to feed my family,I barely even saw my Dad he had a job as a Driver faraway from our home in Ajegunle so he leaves home before I wake up.Being raised this way i do say we were fortunate we had a home until we couldn’t pay rent my mothers store in the market became our home where she sells frozen Chicken!

I would sleep in the fridge as my bed and assist my mum until I left Ajegunle to ikoyi and started working as a waitress in Ember creek Lagos I rented a face me I face you room for my family in 2014 I was too happy I didn’t know God just started!! February 2019 I bought my mum a home in Ajegunle in a location she choosed I remember telling some people in Dubai were I live in excitement and they roll their eyes i can feel the dissapointment in their eyes common Ajegunle you bought house you this happy because they didn’t know what it meant to me !!!

Fast forward to July 16th 2019 I Bought my second home in Lekki phase 2 Signed,certified and paid for my new 4bedroom Duplex. A big thank you to all my friends,family and my husband for their support throughout the search and selection process too many beautiful houses to choose from but God directed me to mine !! Finally thank you to everyone who have supported my modelling career. God bless you all for your support !!TEAM BW we did this !!

Second home @ 23years old

Source: https://justofofo.com.ng/23-year-old-model-blessing-williams-buys-her-second-house-in-lagos/

This people make life look easy. Well congrats to her. I hope I achieve mine also.
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2019
Bridget95:
Na modeling give her the money to buy two house undecided

Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Bridget95(f): 9:06am On Jul 22, 2019
JjBankys:
Na modeling give her the money to buy two house undecided
Modelling get class
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 22, 2019
Bridget95:
Modelling get class
From her picture, she look like person wey get class? undecided

Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by mangojuice(m): 9:08am On Jul 22, 2019
Another blessing?

Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by tsfisheriesm: 9:12am On Jul 22, 2019
Who noticed that an ignorant man built the house in their Lagos, fear Igbos and don't joke with them.
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Surrey2Bimshire: 9:13am On Jul 22, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Waitress in Dubai?
If you know you know.

If she’s earning 3000-3500 aed (300,000-350,000 Naira ) or more monthly.she’ll mostly likely get free accommodation plus feeding. Multiply that into 24 or 48 months ..there is every possibility she has other side earnings or she bought the property via mortgage.

Moving on swiftly

Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by frozen70(f): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2019
Natoski5:
23 year old second house!?? Work of the Almighty konji grin grin

But you read where she says she thanked her husband ❓
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by cenaman(m): 9:14am On Jul 22, 2019
you wan tell sey no big god behind u abi?
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Bridget95(f): 9:15am On Jul 22, 2019
JjBankys:
From her picture, she look like person wey get class? undecided
Blessings can fall on anyone regardless of looks.

Hustle hard man,hustle !

Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:18am On Jul 22, 2019
Bridget95:

So you think modelling pays this big here in Nigeria... undecided

Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Bridget95(f): 9:24am On Jul 22, 2019
Kobicove:

So you think modelling pays this big here in Nigeria... undecided
It depends on how you go about yours and how you divisify your earnings to other profitable ventures.
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 22, 2019
Bridget95:

Hustle hard man,hustle !
I they hustle ooo my sister I they hustle.
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by geesilver(m): 9:25am On Jul 22, 2019
Natoski5:
this world is not fair o...... am not hating on her but we that have degree self still dey struggle with salary less than 100k. for how long we go make saving before we build this kind house ? wife go chop, pikin go chop, mama go chop, papa go chop, family go chop, nothing remain again...............
congrats girl, enjoy the reward of ur labour
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Bizibi(m): 9:28am On Jul 22, 2019
I don't want to hear later that you ate Arab shit in Dubai....I hardly believe success stories without convincing details.

If they haven't caught Evans,he would have come out to thank the living God that he is a billionaire.

Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Bridget95(f): 9:30am On Jul 22, 2019
JjBankys:
I they hustle ooo my sister I they hustle.
when God's blessings rains on you hustle and you buy a private jet,people will begin to ask questions not knowing how hard you hustled.

Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Ayotemide(f): 9:30am On Jul 22, 2019
Natoski5:

You know a lot of women work for their money too, we can understand if this is a rare trait where you cone from but they do and they can afford whatever they want.

Have a day free of misogyny
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by jesmond3945: 9:31am On Jul 22, 2019
This thread shows how stupid nigerians can be. When you were busy watching big brother and commenting on simply tatcha. She was busy gracing all the runway events in the globe, going for high paying jobs and finally her dues are paying off and your own is to hate.

Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 22, 2019
Mortgaged house, if she stop paying the house will be Repossesed. And she forfeits her payments..
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Tats(m): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2019
She try o but no need to expose the seller name publicly.
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2019
But this one no fit cure konji naa, I think the money is legitimate.
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 22, 2019
Bridget95:
when God's blessings rains on you hustle and you buy a private jet,people will begin to ask questions not knowing how hard you hustled.
Ok I get you now.
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Gerrard59(m): 9:36am On Jul 22, 2019
Acidosis:

Financial intelligence --- 0%.

Please explain why purchasing a house is poor financial intelligence?
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Mogajunior(m): 9:36am On Jul 22, 2019
shocked. God make me a woman in my next life.. Power of pussy (POP) is everything u need.

Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by arome60(m): 9:36am On Jul 22, 2019
the kind of work her kitten has done eeh..if d puna can talk gnese 4 dey
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by spencekat(m): 9:37am On Jul 22, 2019
Bridget95:

Hustle hard man,hustle !
Exactly,it is not by looks.
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by ufotty2001: 9:40am On Jul 22, 2019
meanwhile some are using their pus.sy to get a plate of indomie

Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures / AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) / Zlatan Ibile Celebrates 25th Birthday Today - Shares Pictures