Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,531 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) (49092 Views)

Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 22, 2019
Gerrard59:

Please explain why purchasing a house is poor financial intelligence?
He is quite right, except you have other active investments, buying a massive residential house isn't financially sensible.
1. You get to pay property tax or Land use charge like we have here
2. Repairs, upgrade,etc
3. No rent to offset the above cost
4. Loss of real value over time due to inflation, and deferred income that could have been gotten from buying an apartment complex, or even buying into mutual funds.
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 22, 2019
Waitress in dubai. Issokay. These are the ones deceiving the poor suckers that get trapped in the middle east

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:50am On Jul 22, 2019
Gerrard59:

Please explain why purchasing a house is poor financial intelligence?

She's still too young to invest her resources on two luxury apartments. First, no way you would sleep in two houses at the same time. Second, rentals is one of the most senseless investment decisions to make with a luxury building. Without mincing words, it would take at least 35 years to recoup whatever she spent purchasing that apartment -- a very poor decision for a young and struggling hustler.

The risk of losing her property to government acquisition (demolition) also exists. That's aside the risk of deterioration, difficulty in getting a new buyer or tenant, risk of renting her property to radical defaulters, amongst others.

In sum, any investment or business that would take 35 years to get my ROI is senseless. 50m property for 2.5-4m annual rent? God forbid! Ordinary Treasury Bills will turn in 8m yearly without stress, risk, or tenant/agent wahala (while retaining your capital 100% with no issues).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by CLEVER123(m): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2019
Issokay jor we know the real story. Do we look stupid to u
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by raphy(m): 9:55am On Jul 22, 2019
Good time is alwys the best ajs everyone has a story to tell even me too.

God will soon pick my call I do believe in him.

A big congratulations to her.i hope kidnappers won't kidnap hwe mum after this show off on social media.
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by paix(m): 9:57am On Jul 22, 2019
Badgers14:
She need to tell us who she is fûcking.. Models dont make that much money and she is flaunting two houses.
How would that get you a house if she mentions the person's name?
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Gerrard59(m): 10:02am On Jul 22, 2019
Acidosis:

She's still too young to invest her resources on two luxury apartments. First, no way you would sleep in two houses at the same time. Second, rentals is one of the most senseless investment decisions to make with a luxury building. Without mincing words, it would take at least 35 years to recoup whatever she spent purchasing that apartment -- a very poor decision for a young and struggling hustler.

The risk of losing her property to government acquisition (demolition) also exists. That's aside the risk of deterioration, difficulty in getting a new buyer or tenant, risk of renting her property to radical defaulters, amongst others.

In sum, any investment or business that would take 35 years to get my ROI is senseless. 50m property for 2.5-4m annual rent? God forbid! Ordinary Treasury Bills will turn in 8m yearly without stress, risk, or tenant or agent wahala.

OK. Thanks for your explanation. I and another Nairalander have the view that investing in real estate in Nigeria where the life expectancy is below 60 years is a very bad idea. Like you summed up, it's senseless. Apparently, purchasing or building a house for rental purposes (accommodation) makes no sense with all its attendant factors. However, most Nigerians believe real estate is the best option to invest idle funds (I had same thoughts few years ago), so I cannot blame her entirely. The worse of this investment is doing so in a flood prone area. shocked

However, at the bold, same Tbills' returns are very poor. Currently 8% from a record 14% months ago. Better domiciliary account.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:09am On Jul 22, 2019
geesilver:

this world is not fair o...... am not hating on her but we that have degree self still dey struggle with salary less than 100k. for how long we go make saving before we build this kind house ? wife go chop, pikin go chop, mama go chop, papa go chop, family go chop, nothing remain again...............
congrats girl, enjoy the reward of ur labour

the Nigerian system is skewed negatively

But then

being a graduate does not mean poo

It's what you have to offer that people are willing to pay for

idolizing degrees and the entitlement mentality that follows it is one of the biggest mistakes made against the Nigerian youth undecided

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by balogunIV: 10:10am On Jul 22, 2019
Capital Gains Tax there for LIRS.
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by tfash96(m): 10:23am On Jul 22, 2019
Se na my eyes dey deceive me ni. How come d girl wan tall reach hin building grin grin grin grin grin grin grin What a tall hoe!!!!!
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by jrusky(m): 10:25am On Jul 22, 2019
They have started again as early as Monday morning soon police will come after for showing someone else property as her own.

23 year model buy second house in Lagos ok nah congratulations to her but sorry which product is she modelling for and on which world class podium is she modelling
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by octus2008(m): 10:25am On Jul 22, 2019
This girl her Trumu for don big well well from all the ....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by abvirus(m): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2019
be it by olosho or whatever means,she really tried. Some of her mates will prefer to live luxury life with same money. Congrats girl
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by geesilver(m): 10:31am On Jul 22, 2019
Ugosample:

the Nigerian system is skewed negatively

But then

being a graduate does not mean poo

It's what you have to offer that people are willing to pay for

idolizing degrees and the entitlement mentality that follows it is one of the biggest mistakes made against the Nigerian youth undecided
when the environment is not there for u to showcase what u can offer nko. even when u try on ur own nobody believes in ur dream. they only want to celebrate ur success.
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by AmazingELixir: 10:32am On Jul 22, 2019
smiley smiley smiley

Ehya I love the part where she's laughing with her mom...you can't quantify the joy in the mom's heart...

The grey area in this her write up remains the sacrifices... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed she made to land her modelling contract
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:33am On Jul 22, 2019
I don’t know why people show stuffs like this on social media bt she’s done well for herself I only hope it wasn’t at the expense of values and principles.
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Forreellinc: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:34am On Jul 22, 2019
Natoski5:
23 year old second house!?? Work of the Almighty konji grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:34am On Jul 22, 2019
geesilver:

when the environment is not there for u to showcase what u can offer nko. even when u try on ur own nobody believes in ur dream. they only want to celebrate ur success.

It's the same thing we are saying

Being a young man in Nigeria in 2019 is one of the worst things to be in 2019 world

I feel so sorry for young men out there

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by NACE13: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2019
They never let us know how they got there but just the end results. I am not hating, just curious.

Then again, I usually tell these small girls giving their body free or just for indomie and eggs. Why not enter this same girl's hustle and earn it big. I knew a runs girl in Owerri who sponsored her siblings through school and was at the same time paying their accommodation rent because their dad is a deadbeat.

PS: I am not encouraging her but if must do, you do it BIG

1 Like

Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2019
jaxxy:
I don’t know why people show stuffs like this on social media bt she’s done well for herself I only hope it wasn’t at the expense of values and principles.

the truth is

the value of "values and principles" have been so devalued in our society....

All that matters now are the material things

And this, is how Nigerians put Nigeria on self destruct mode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Lawnray: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2019
She is an international model and married to an oyinbo man... am not surprised
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Badgers14: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2019
paix:
How would that get you a house if she mentions the person's name?

Maybe the person will buy one for me too grin

It is important for people to know the reality.. some could be thinking , oh she made it through modeling which will be a false narrative.. models dont make that much money.. sorry to say, "some" are high end prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by seangy4konji: 10:40am On Jul 22, 2019
They usually put bible verse join..make I talk
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Bizibi(m): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2019
Acidosis:

In sum, any investment or business that would take 35 years to get my ROI is senseless. 50m property for 2.5-4m annual rent? God forbid! Ordinary Treasury Bills will turn in 8m yearly without stress, risk, or tenant/agent wahala (while retaining your capital 100% with no issues).
but real estate is a lucrative business in advanced economies, is it the government policies that is helping developers to make easy profits or financial institutions
Because investors make hell lot of money from real estate biz in the u.s.a.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by geesilver(m): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2019
Ugosample:

It's the same thing we are saying

Being a young man in Nigeria in 2019 is one of the worst things to be in 2019 world

I feel so sorry for young men out there
this is Nigeria every body is a.............
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:57am On Jul 22, 2019
Uhmmm, waitress in Dubai!
I hail thee ma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by fulfilled2016: 10:57am On Jul 22, 2019
Bizibi:
but real estate is a lucrative business in advanced economies, is it the government policies that is helping developers to make easy profits or financial institutions
Because investors make hell lot of money from real estate biz in the u.s.a.

That's the USA where there is more demand, backed up with mortgage facilities for the public.

Where is such over here?
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by pinkygurl(f): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2019
user4321:

He is quite right, except you have other active investments, buying a massive residential house isn't financially sensible.
1. You get to pay property tax or Land use charge like we have here
2. Repairs, upgrade,etc
3. No rent to offset the above cost
4. Loss of real value over time due to inflation, and deferred income that could have been gotten from buying an apartment complex, or even buying into mutual funds.
grin
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by paix(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2019
Badgers14:

Maybe the person will buy one for me too grin

It is important for people to know the reality.. some could be thinking , oh she made it through modeling which will be a false narrative.. models dont make that much money.. sorry to say, "some" are high end prostitutes.
I pray he buys one for you.

You should know that assumption is dangerous. If she says modelling made her rich, fine. She knows she can't lie to herself and to her creator.
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by Bizibi(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2019
fulfilled2016:

That's the USA where there is more demand, backed up with mortgage facilities for the public.

Where is such over here?
not just the mortgage alone.there is something in the system over there that makes developers make tons of money.
Re: Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) by abbaashiru(m): 11:23am On Jul 22, 2019
Surrey2Bimshire:

If she’s earning 3000-3500 aed (300,000-350,000 Naira ) or more monthly.she’ll mostly likely get free accommodation plus feeding. Multiply that into 24 or 48 months ..there is every possibility she has other side earnings or she bought the property via mortgage.

Moving on swiftly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) / Wizkid Caught Begging Dej Loaf For Sex / MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.