Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,190 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Video: BBNAIJA Mercy And Diane Caught On Camera Kissing Again During House Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: BBNAIJA Mercy And Diane Caught On Camera Kissing Again During House Party (3144 Views)

Video Of BBN Boma And Tega Caught Kissing Again / Mercy Eke, Kim Oprah, Venita, And Diane Flaunt Their Bikini Bodies On Instagram / Bbnaija: Elozonam And Diane Fight Because Of Tacha – DETAILS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: BBNAIJA Mercy And Diane Caught On Camera Kissing Again During House Party by Stanweezy(m): 7:42am On Jul 22, 2019
This two girls I don't know if I should tag them lovebirds.

Mercy has been seen severally kissing Ike and Diane on the show or will I say Mercy practically is a Bi.

Last two weeks Mercy and Diane were caught on camera kissing, this week the same thing happened again after last Saturday party. Let's watch and see how the whole thing unfolds as the show goes on.

Watch the video of the two kissing and their previous video through the link below.

http://stanwezy..com/2019/07/video-bbnaija-mercy-and-diane-lock-lips.html?m=1

Re: Video: BBNAIJA Mercy And Diane Caught On Camera Kissing Again During House Party by Stanweezy(m): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lalasticlala and Rocktation move to the promise land
Re: Video: BBNAIJA Mercy And Diane Caught On Camera Kissing Again During House Party by Deandean: 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
Booked

(1) (Reply)

Can I Yqnsh Her? / What Can I Do With 500k / Light Skin Babes Or Dark Skin Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.