Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Mercy Eke, Kim Oprah, Venita, And Diane Flaunt Their Bikini Bodies On Instagram - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mercy Eke, Kim Oprah, Venita, And Diane Flaunt Their Bikini Bodies On Instagram (2183 Views)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / Video: BBNAIJA Mercy And Diane Caught On Camera Kissing Again During House Party / 2 Ghanaian Dwarfs In Love Flaunt Their Romance Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Eke, Kim Oprah, Venita, And Diane Flaunt Their Bikini Bodies On Instagram by Princecool147: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ex-BBNaija housemates Mercy Eke, Kim Oprah, Venita, and Diane took to social media to flaunt their sexy bikini bodies.

The TV reality stars took to Instagram as they share their pictures while posing together by the pool side to show off their sexy bodies.

What is your thought's?
Comment below....

See more photos below;

https://www.ohmy9ja.com.ng/2020/06/ex-bbnaijas-mercy-eke-kim-oprah-venita-and-diana-flaunt-their-bikini-bodies-on-social-media.html?m=1

Re: Mercy Eke, Kim Oprah, Venita, And Diane Flaunt Their Bikini Bodies On Instagram by Enwhen(m): 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ashawo buruku...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke, Kim Oprah, Venita, And Diane Flaunt Their Bikini Bodies On Instagram by decatalyst(m): 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
Bend down select.

Please, the commodities on ground are buy one get one free.

Thank you.
Re: Mercy Eke, Kim Oprah, Venita, And Diane Flaunt Their Bikini Bodies On Instagram by Mayng01(m): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
What is glorious in this now? Women and nudity, now the order of the age. I wonder what they will tell their children when they begin to age, when those skin begin to wrinkle. What a pity.
Re: Mercy Eke, Kim Oprah, Venita, And Diane Flaunt Their Bikini Bodies On Instagram by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
I would pick diane and Kimoprah and would definitely kpanch both raw...

What about you? Pick 2 that you would like to kpanch
Re: Mercy Eke, Kim Oprah, Venita, And Diane Flaunt Their Bikini Bodies On Instagram by Finnese001: 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
4some won't be a bad idea cheesy grin

Re: Mercy Eke, Kim Oprah, Venita, And Diane Flaunt Their Bikini Bodies On Instagram by Onyi22(f): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
Where are the Vaseline crew?
Re: Mercy Eke, Kim Oprah, Venita, And Diane Flaunt Their Bikini Bodies On Instagram by Yxxx: 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
After charging the hormones of young men with your pose. You open your mouth and say that No is No. What is wrong with some women?
You poison the hearts of youngmen who know that they can't have you then make the available woman a victim because they can't forget what they saw.
I hate rape but I also hate bullshit.
Shame!!!
Re: Mercy Eke, Kim Oprah, Venita, And Diane Flaunt Their Bikini Bodies On Instagram by Slawormir: 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
A real niggarrr is here
Re: Mercy Eke, Kim Oprah, Venita, And Diane Flaunt Their Bikini Bodies On Instagram by cassidy1996(m): 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
Finnese001:
4some won't be a bad idea cheesy grin
you nor go fit, dem go finish you
Re: Mercy Eke, Kim Oprah, Venita, And Diane Flaunt Their Bikini Bodies On Instagram by Finnese001: 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
cassidy1996:
you nor go fit, dem go finish you

still a win win for mecheesy
Re: Mercy Eke, Kim Oprah, Venita, And Diane Flaunt Their Bikini Bodies On Instagram by cassidy1996(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
Finnese001:

still a win win for mecheesy
lol
Re: Mercy Eke, Kim Oprah, Venita, And Diane Flaunt Their Bikini Bodies On Instagram by austine4real(m): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
Next please

(1) (Reply)

Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not / Checkout These Salivating Pictures Of This Beautiful Lady (images) / I Am A Cow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.