Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust (47319 Views)

FEC Okays New Salary Structure For Police / Buhari Directs Wages Commission To Speed Up New Salary Scale For Policemen / Lagos To Begin Payment Of N35,000 Minimum Wage November; See New Salary Scale (2) (3) (4)

Re: FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust by isa6namo(m): 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
APC is a scam,NNPC management are scam,d presidency is a scam,labour union is also a scam
Re: FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust by Blackfire(m): 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
All those who voted in this flop of a govt, any pain that Nigerians are passing through, you will have double.

Amen.
Re: FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust by DrTims(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
Don't mind them. This country is bleeped... angry
obembet:

The painful part of it is that your own family will consider pdp or apc to u. Nobody want change.. They only make noise online
Re: FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust by terryflexy: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
FG should redeem their names and make Nigeria a proud country.
Re: FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust by Bimpe29: 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
Buhari mesmerized the Nigerian Labour and we scored own goal, by voting him into office for another term.

OMG!
Re: FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust by famouscargo4u: 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
Corps members are the most beneficial. they will get at least 90k(arrears and current) as allowance.

Re: FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
When OBJ and GEJ did theirs, there was no wahala like dis o shocked undecided angry
Re: FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust by thunderbabs: 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
NeXtLevel Strike looming.
Re: FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust by Bulusc: 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Buhari has succeeded in deceiving the labour to vote for him.
Re: FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust by jnoz23(m): 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
THE LIFELESS ONE! SPREADING DEPRESSION EVERYWHERE!
EVEN GOOD NEWS AUTOMATICALLY TURNS TO BAD NEWS WHEN ANNOUNCED BY HIM!
O LIFELESS ONE, HAVE MERCY ON US!

Re: FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust by piagetskinner(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
This country sef....civil servant that are supposed to be well paid... its only those in DPR NNPC and CBN FIRS that are paid reasonably well

Our trade unions and Labour unions are not aggressive enough... they’re toothless bulldogs

Shut the economy down...!!!!

Political office holders earn tens of millions per month

Re: FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
easier said than done

Yes now. Immediately he gets there, the story will change.

Oshiomhole who was one of the best labour bosses in Nigerian history turned out to be a lying, stealing, cheating and insensitive bastãrd when the Edo people made the mistake of putting him in charge of their affairs.

They still haven't been able to get rid of him as we speak, years after his tenure officially ended. . . .
Re: FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust by ultimateprof: 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
honest1480:
Na waooo. Apart from NYSC members, which other Federal Government workers that are earning less than 30,000?
Level 6 staff in Nigeria railway corporation earns #24000. Which level 4 still earn #18700.
Re: FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
The kind of names mentioned here by head of salary and wages commission dey off me, which one be CONTISS, CONTADNESS eeh? soon we go hear COITUS.
Re: FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust by marwanafrica: 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
Kabir2Mohammad:
I hope they will include corps members in the arrears payment
Asallam do u still remenber one yunusakuti that use to chat with you on 2go?
Re: FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
marwanafrica:

Asallam do u still remenber one yunusakuti that use to chat with you on 2go?

yes brother brother to Abdul Adam kutigi Right?
Re: FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust by Wizklynd23(m): 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
What happens to NYSC allowee..
Will that also increased grin
Re: FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust by Wizklynd23(m): 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
famouscargo4u:
Corps members are the most beneficial. they will get at least 90k(arrears and current) as allowance.
Like seriously grin..
Pls explain to me more
Re: FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust by marwanafrica: 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
Kabir2Mohammad:

yes brother brother to Abdul Adam kutigi Right?
Yes thats true bro, na me ooh, if there is life there is higher chances of our meeting, longest time bro,
Re: FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust by famouscargo4u: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
Wizklynd23:

Like seriously grin..
Pls explain to me more

Since the pay is to take begin from April 18, you would be paid the difference from April- June(that's 39,600) and in July, you will receive 33k. sorry, i over-estimated that. It should be around 70k in total.

Re: FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
marwanafrica:

Yes thats true bro, na me ooh, if there is life there is higher chances of our meeting, longest time bro,

I wonder how you recognized me coz am not using go username again.

Abdul Adam told me you are serving somewhere around Kaduna Plateau can't remember the state
Re: FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust by honest1480(m): 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
ultimateprof:
Level 6 staff in Nigeria railway corporation earns #24000. Which level 4 still earn #18700.
Thanks for the info
Re: FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust by marwanafrica: 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
Kabir2Mohammad:

I wonder how you recognized me coz am not using go username again.

Abdul Adam told me you are serving somewhere around Kaduna Plateau can't remember the state
I am in kaduna bro,
Pls msg me on whatsap sir, so api to see you again sir, 080sixty tweenty ninety one 91
Re: FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust by badesco(m): 11:37am On Jul 26, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:
If I become the Governor of Ogun state, I will create a ministry of salary and pension affairs and I will create a forum like nairaland that will allow people too complain, Salary and pension affair under civil service commission is a scam, During my tenure, you don't need labour to talk for you, you can talk for yourself.
. This will only happen in your dream .

2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun / Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes / Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend