Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Olutimehin Adegbeye: Pretty Mike Is The Unnamed R*pist In My Piece - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Olutimehin Adegbeye: Pretty Mike Is The Unnamed R*pist In My Piece (200 Views)

Wakili Occupied My Piece Of Land And Refused To Pay Rent" Oyo Resident / Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? / Biography Of Pretty Nollywood Actress Helen Enado Odigie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olutimehin Adegbeye: Pretty Mike Is The Unnamed R*pist In My Piece by ukwuezefavour: 10:17am On Jul 22, 2019
Lagos socialite, Pretty Mike, the dubious Lagos club owner has been accused of r*pe by author Olutimehin Adegbeye. ”Pretty Mike, is the unnamed r*pist in my piece that won the Gerald Kraak prize,” she said.

The piece, “Mothers and Men,” was described by the judges as “a sensitive memoir casting new light on questions of r*pe, secondary victimisation and motherhood”, at the Gerald Kraak Prize ceremony in Johannesburg.

Click to Read More https://www.nigerianscitizens.com/pretty-mike-gerald-kraak-nigerian-writer-olutimehin-adegbeye/

Re: Olutimehin Adegbeye: Pretty Mike Is The Unnamed R*pist In My Piece by Justiceleague1: 10:19am On Jul 22, 2019
What brought the two of you together?

(1) (Reply)

Richest Solar Panel In Nigeria / Court Jails Two Executives Of EEDC Over Outrageous Bills / I'm Hopeful That Leah Sharibu Would Be Released Alive—mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.