Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. (8469 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) / Comedians Sam And Song Propose To Girlfriends At Abuja Airport (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
Edited: So I had to leave office and go to a nearby mechanic shop to light “some”. Then a very bright idea came to my head. Since Nigeria is falling apart, why don’t we all sponsor ourselves abroad? Nairaland has 2.2million registered members. Seun should create a new platform to collect a weekly contribution of 100 naira from every nairaland member. Every week around 2.2b naira will be raised. So we go use the money Dey sponsor atleast 220 people to various countries of their choice. Before Buhari leaves office we would have sent significant amount of Nairalanders to overseas. But as the brain behind this idea, I’ll be amongst the first batch to leave.

We all can now be overseas and start viewing nairaland from there with less worries on the happenings in Nigeria. If Buhari like he can even appoint cow as CBN governor, we won’t care. Or he can decide to pursue Nigerians to nearby countries and Rugalize the whole Nigeria we won’t care.

Please don’t insult me of you don’t agree with this idea o. I swear I go open yansh for third mainland bridge take swear for you. I’m only trying to profer solution to the situations ravaging this nation.

Make I drink water, wash my face then go back office.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by IamPlato(m): 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
The Spirit Of Stupidity is Ashamed of You

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
Na u day use ur hand invite village people

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by lilmax(m): 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
seun doesn't even want the progress of this site, that's why its still as it was back in 06

so why do you think he'll help you?

16 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by Justiceleague1: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
stupidity:
Edited: So I had to leave office and go to a nearby mechanic shop to light “some”. Then a very bright idea came to my head. Since Nigeria is falling apart, why don’t we all sponsor ourselves abroad? Nairaland has 2.2million registered members. Seun should create a new platform to collect a weekly contribution of 100 naira from every nairaland member. Every week around 2.2b naira will be raised. So we go use the money Dey sponsor atleast 220 people to various countries of their choice. Before Buhari leaves office we would have sent significant amount of Nairalanders to overseas. But as the brain behind this idea, I’ll be amongst to first batch to leave.

We all can now be overseas and start viewing nairaland from there with less worries on the happenings in Nigeria. If Buhari like he can even appoint cow as CBN governor, we won’t care.

Please don’t insult me of you don’t agree with this idea o. I swear I go open yansh for third mainland bridge take swear for you. I’m only trying to prefer solution to the situations ravaging this nation.

Make I drink water, wash wash my face then go back office.

Seconded
grin

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by Preciousgirl(f): 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
I actually want to come to Nigeria, I am in Holland angry

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by carter009(m): 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
IamPlato:

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by FatherBona: 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
lilmax:
seun doesn't even want the progress of this site, that's why its still as it was back in 06

ugly truth

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
IamPlato:
as if you’ll not be amongst those that will be shouting “Seun when e go reach my turn” angry

14 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
Preciousgirl:
holland? You better hold it there.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by seyigiggle: 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
why not divert the money to assist the less privilege.
hope seun pays for this brilliant eye opener.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
undecided
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by jayextra(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
IamPlato:
They are already discussing wat to do with him grin grin

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by Gmasterp(m): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
stupidity:
Edited: So I had to leave office and go to a nearby mechanic shop to light “some”. Then a very bright idea came to my head. Since Nigeria is falling apart, why don’t we all sponsor ourselves abroad? Nairaland has 2.2million registered members. Seun should create a new platform to collect a weekly contribution of 100 naira from every nairaland member. Every week around 2.2b naira will be raised. So we go use the money Dey sponsor atleast 220 people to various countries of their choice. Before Buhari leaves office we would have sent significant amount of Nairalanders to overseas. But as the brain behind this idea, I’ll be amongst the first batch to leave.

We all can now be overseas and start viewing nairaland from there with less worries on the happenings in Nigeria. If Buhari like he can even appoint cow as CBN governor, we won’t care. Or he can decide to pursue Nigerians to nearby countries and Rugalize the whole Nigeria we won’t care.

Please don’t insult me of you don’t agree with this idea o. I swear I go open yansh for third mainland bridge take swear for you. I’m only trying to prefer solution to the situations ravaging this nation.

lol na only weed fit give you this kind rhema.....

Try mix Marley Kush and Loud your brain go enter version 2.0

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
Preciousgirl:

where in Holland are u?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by Chrisus(m): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Can we trade places? angry

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by hahn(m): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
lilmax:

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by 6Milk(m): 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
IamPlato:
Let's leave his moniker out of this firstly.

Ignore the jokes this is a very bright idea although it needs modifications

12 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by IamPlato(m): 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
lilmax:

so you dont know nairaland has an app

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by rowland545(m): 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
stupidity:

baba am with u 100%...Di's country don tie especially now were shite don begin troway bullet with police....even abj no safe to stay

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by Internet247(m): 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
send your dealer number ASAP man , I like this new supply ! undecided
e dey gba gan !! grin

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by oceanized25(m): 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
Preciousgirl:
coming for visitation is okay,the problem is staying with these poor conditions for the rest of your life without the financial muscle to flex yourself outta here if you feel "water wan/don pass garri"

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by kaybaba25(m): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
This is a very bright idea I hope it get across to seun and d mod not bad anyway
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by Sundaygeorge: 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
If we all run out of this country, who will do the fighting... nobody is going anywhere.. we all die here

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by damtan(m): 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
Preciousgirl:
Better glue your yansh and stay where you are.
Netherlands is one of my dream countries.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by Abudu2000(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
lilmax:

you call it nairaland but I call it instagramlite this site lost its value years ago

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by 6Milk(m): 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
IamPlato:
so you dont know nairaland has an app
how does it work?
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by Starboytwo(m): 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
Let me modify it, everyone who commented on the first page should constitute the first batch.... I have my 100 naira already....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by abdulazeez1002(m): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
Your moniker says it all
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by JY01(m): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
Acct number... I go drop 2h

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by SaucyBenks(m): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
It's a nice idea but as Nigerians, we go spoil everything Las Las... Greed won't let it be a success...

The whites won't have a problem doing this tho... #mindset

We all have what it takes to make THINGS happen... But greed is real in our hearts.

Let's continue struggling.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by Fidelismaria: 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
Great

I'm in

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage / Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! / Randy Couple Caught Having Sex In The Open In Broad Daylight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.