Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. (8485 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) / Comedians Sam And Song Propose To Girlfriends At Abuja Airport (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by Techcrunchng(m): 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
grin If amount of these individuals travel out, Nigeria would become a burial ground! And most countries would start rejecting/deporting Nigerians
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by OriginalZombiE: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
Brilliant idea!

Tho it needs a bit of refinement
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by Iogobenz(m): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
Khiaa,what do you think of this idea?
We are coming to sell drugs to the brothers(niggas cheesy ) and impregnate a lot of akatas to give us anchor babies cool
Start getting use to Nigerians and learn the language,we are coming to take over America grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
Iogobenz:
We are coming to sell drugs to the brothers(niggas cheesy ) and impregnate a lot of akatas to give us anchor babies cool
Start getting use to Nigerians and learn the language,we are coming to take over America grin
grin you’ll be amongst the last batch. Lemme put down your moniker.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
stupidity:
Edited: So I had to leave office and go to a nearby mechanic shop to light “some”. Then a very bright idea came to my head. Since Nigeria is falling apart, why don’t we all sponsor ourselves abroad? Nairaland has 2.2million registered members. Seun should create a new platform to collect a weekly contribution of 100 naira from every nairaland member. Every week around 2.2b naira will be raised. So we go use the money Dey sponsor atleast 220 people to various countries of their choice. Before Buhari leaves office we would have sent significant amount of Nairalanders to overseas. But as the brain behind this idea, I’ll be amongst the first batch to leave.

We all can now be overseas and start viewing nairaland from there with less worries on the happenings in Nigeria. If Buhari like he can even appoint cow as CBN governor, we won’t care. Or he can decide to pursue Nigerians to nearby countries and Rugalize the whole Nigeria we won’t care.

Please don’t insult me of you don’t agree with this idea o. I swear I go open yansh for third mainland bridge take swear for you. I’m only trying to prefer solution to the situations ravaging this nation.

Make I drink water, wash wash my face then go back office.

Use the money to Help homeless people in need
Use the money to feed hungry people
Use the money to sponsor student with scholarship
Use the money to help people with medical/ financial needs

For all the above I could understand....but use the money to have deluded people go hustle abroad so they can waste the money foolishly, and be right back in Nigeria within a few months/year?! God forbid!!!!
***spit on floor***
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
Sundaygeorge:
If we all run out of this country, who will do the fighting... nobody is going anywhere.. we all die here
lol. Which fight? I’ll be supplying you people pure water and gala at the battle ground. Me nor go fight
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by citadels(f): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
Good idea ooo. Supported
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by khiaa(f): 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
Iogobenz:

Are you saying that Nigerians are lowdown, snakes in the grass kind of people?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by Iogobenz(m): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
khiaa:

Are you saying that Nigerians are lowdown, snakes in the grass kind of people?
No,not at all.
I am saying we are smarter than the brothers to be able to convince them to buy our drugs,ruin themselves and remain in the ghettos while we progress with the money we made from them.
Piece of cake cool
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by lonelygem(m): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
stupidity:
Edited: So I had to leave office and go to a nearby mechanic shop to light “some”. Then a very bright idea came to my head. Since Nigeria is falling apart, why don’t we all sponsor ourselves abroad? Nairaland has 2.2million registered members. Seun should create a new platform to collect a weekly contribution of 100 naira from every nairaland member. Every week around 2.2b naira will be raised. So we go use the money Dey sponsor atleast 220 people to various countries of their choice. Before Buhari leaves office we would have sent significant amount of Nairalanders to overseas. But as the brain behind this idea, I’ll be amongst the first batch to leave.

We all can now be overseas and start viewing nairaland from there with less worries on the happenings in Nigeria. If Buhari like he can even appoint cow as CBN governor, we won’t care. Or he can decide to pursue Nigerians to nearby countries and Rugalize the whole Nigeria we won’t care.

Please don’t insult me of you don’t agree with this idea o. I swear I go open yansh for third mainland bridge take swear for you. I’m only trying to profer solution to the situations ravaging this nation.

Make I drink water, wash wash my face then go back office.

I think u have a point, but Nairaland Schorlaship fund will go a long way..
I believe 98% nairalanders can afford to contribute a token of 100 per day, and we can be allowed to make it monthly voluntary donation.

Wether we like it or not, nairaland has come to stay and its more or less part of our individual lives now, so why don't we take that bold step?

Starting it is the problem, once it kick-start volunteers and donors will surface from various angles..

Out of every nonsense, there is always some little elements of sense..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by denniswest(m): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
ok
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by chris2face(m): 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
Well it's a nice idea but can we really make it work
I doubt,lets keep watching
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by Jay5mie: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
IamPlato:
so you dont know nairaland has an app
App wey de crash
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by khiaa(f): 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
Iogobenz:
No,not at all.
I am saying we are smarter than the brothers to be able to convince them to buy our drugs,ruin themselves and remain in the ghettos while we progress with the money we made from them.
Piece of cake cool

Why don't you go after the whites or the Latinos? So what are you going to do to help the Nigerians who are living in the ghetto get out?
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by Iogobenz(m): 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
khiaa:

Why don't you go after the whites or the Latinos? So what are you going to do to help the Nigerians who are living in the ghetto get out?
tag them along in our drug selling to the brothers(akatas) to ruin their lives so we take them out of the ghetto.
No we won't sell to the whites and Hispanics.
We like frustrating akatas more cool
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by leonard002(m): 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
Weed actually dilates cerebral blood leading to increased cerebral blood flow with associated higher brain function. Your idea no bad uncle but it is impractical

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by khiaa(f): 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Iogobenz:
tag them along in our drug selling to the brothers(akatas) to ruin their lives so we take them out of the ghetto.
No we won't sell to the whites and Hispanics.
We like frustrating akatas more cool

Well you can sell marijuana legally in Los Angeles. Enjoy yourself.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by Iogobenz(m): 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
khiaa:

Enjoy yourself.
kiss
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by khiaa(f): 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
Iogobenz:
kiss

I'm putting my order for 1 dozen edible brownies on reserve, it's legal in California.
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by Iogobenz(m): 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
khiaa:

I'm putting my order for 1 dozen edible brownies on reserve, it's legal in California.
Please buy from a Nigerian dealer.
Encourage our trade so we get to make that money. cool
Thank you
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by saintol(m): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
Preciousgirl:
I actually want to come to Nigeria, I am in Holland angry
oya come na
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by Ziel20: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Who did this to you?
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by sisisioge: 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You and this your name na 5 & 6!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by PrincessB1(f): 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by fk001(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
Some of you that are insulting his stu!pidity now when it kicks off, you guys will be the first to rush.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by respect80(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
rowland545:
baba am with u 100%...Di's country don tie especially now were shite don begin troway bullet with police....even abj no safe to stay

As in ehn

That news just weak me now.
This shiite people are pulling too much stunt this days o. I hope they won't launch a deadly rebel attack leaving the country in total bloodshed.

Afraid don d catch me as I dey so
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by Damzy007: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Correct Reasoning, I was having this thought the other time about the church i was attending that has its branches nation wide.
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by IamPlato(m): 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
Jay5mie:

App wey de crash
Lol... Never tried it though
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by Enosa1(m): 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
There's an element of sense in every nonsense.
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by clive2u(m): 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
Preciousgirl:
hollandia?
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by Drey1: 6:35am On Jul 23, 2019
Sundaygeorge:
If we all run out of this country, who will do the fighting... nobody is going anywhere.. we all die here

Almajiri and fulani will run it and also do the fighting .
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. by Jaqenhghar: 6:48am On Jul 23, 2019
lilmax:
seun doesn't even want the progress of this site, that's why its still as it was back in 06

so why do you think he'll help you?
It all comes down to vision or (in this case) lack of it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs / If You Can't Guess Who This Is, Congrats You Are Going To Heaven / Lady Strips Off In The Middle Of The Road In Mushin, Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.