Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Trucks Needed For Hire: ! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trucks Needed For Hire: ! (801 Views)

Urgent:Mack tipping / Howo Trucks Needed / Juicy Haulage Contract: Haulage Trucks Needed / Please Do You Know Companies That Rent Trucks Or Trialers With Longterm Contracts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trucks Needed For Hire: ! by Brytsoul: 7:29am On Oct 14, 2010
I'm  in need of Tippers to be used in Asaba for an on-going project and the need is urgent. Be assured that issues of defaults in payments will never be an issue.

Interested, ?    Pls reach me on :

bryt.soul@yahoo.com
Re: Trucks Needed For Hire: ! by noitar: 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2010
Re: Trucks Needed For Hire: ! by Gilbus1(m): 3:47am On Oct 24, 2010
It seems you are unserious. I sent you in respect of your post but you are yet to reply.
Re: Trucks Needed For Hire: ! by Brytsoul: 8:03am On Oct 24, 2010
, So sorry, ! Had quite a number of mails to reply to and somehow., I missed urs sad

Sending to you now. Sorry 4 the lapse,
Re: Trucks Needed For Hire: ! by Akadaworld(m): 11:55am On May 09, 2012
WE NEED 50 DUMP TRUCKS

We need 50 tipping trucks with 30tons capacity bucket to carry granite from Ifon in Ondo State through the old road to Okada in Edo State for 2 years. We pay upfront as soon as your truck arrives the quarry.

We like to do business directly with truck owners.

Akada World Trade International Limited
6, Olusegun Obasanjo Way, Beside DHL office, Ita-eko, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Tel: 08037226372; 08085196184
Email: akadaworldtrade@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Solar Guide And Solar Kit For Sale / The Most Important Fact About Making Money Online From Nigeria / Umbrella Stand For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.