Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) (66945 Views)

Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters In Abuja, One Killed (Disturbing Photos) / Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) / Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Edyice: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
Dullard buhari will be like

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by delerx(m): 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
because u r abroad now we no go hear world
What did UN tell Russia and Syrian, did they stop shelling? When u live in kaduna you will understand. The last time they killed 2 policemen. Bros abeg waka pass .. Even God who created Satan did that for a purpose.
ContentedK:
you are just telling the world yourself that your government is evil and your country is a shit hole... Shebi their leader has been granted bail by a reputable court of law in your country?, why hasn’t he been released is the question you goat?...
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by livebyday(m): 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
ContentedK:
dont think I’m a Shiites , I’m a Biafran, but what makes us human is to see evil and condem it outrightly. The country’s recognized court of law has granted their leader bail, please give us one reason why your evil government has refused to release him ...

You are nigerian, biafra is not. Recognized country!

Nairaland s not to be used for seeking recognition for sessesionist groups

Do that else were !!
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by CeeJay9ja(m): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigeria police pictured with tyres trying to set facilities ablaze so as to credit it to Shiite

Bro, this is too cheap. You should be smarter than this.

3 Likes

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
thesicilian:
I'm sure the agents of these terrorists organizations are on social media platforms. They make it seem like they were on a peaceful demonstration, conveniently hiding the fact that they were trying to exchange bullets with the highly unprofessional Nigerian police.

That's why there are rules of engagement... European nations have these kinds of protests, and don't use live ammunition... The whole world will see Nigeria police force for what they truly are: Highly untrained, and incapable of sorting out protest marches.
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Unrated900(m): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
eyeview:
Dear GOD,
As hundreds of lives are being lost daily under Buhari across the nation, Please place an invisible shield on everybody who voted against buhari in 2015 and 2019 and let those who voted him be the ones to shed their blood for their change and next level. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

You Dey vexx gan ooooo

They voted him so they should expect their next level

main while they haven’t seen anything yet

More next level loading
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Olyroks: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
You must be very stupid
eyeview:
Dear GOD,
As hundreds of lives are being lost daily under Buhari across the nation, Please place an invisible shield on everybody who voted against buhari in 2015 and 2019 and let those who voted him be the ones to shed their blood for their change and next level. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by ola9ja(m): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
I didn't vote him though, but God is not a confused or a selfish God, you didn't channel your prayers well.
Don't wish death for people because of the choices they make, even the Almighty God does not interfere with our choices. We are all free people and our free will can not be influenced by God.

eyeview:
Dear GOD,
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Anduku: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
holuphisayor:

Some videos shared online today showed them burning vehicle belonging to a fire department.
I asked for evidence of them exchanging gunfire with police or being armed. Burning a vehicle is not enough reason for police to start using life bullets on fellow Nigerian citizens
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by tinkshak: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
eyeview:
Dear GOD,

Shai, I would have said amen, but I think my mom voted for Buhari in 2015, but if na only 2019, Amen and Amen grin
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by nanizle(m): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigeria police pictured with tyres trying to set facilities ablaze so as to credit it to Shiite

I don't believe that!

Looks more like they were clearing a road block.

Except you have concrete evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Akorede02(m): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
eyeview:
Dear GOD,

Take am easy nah
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Austineva(m): 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
;
eyeview:
Dear GOD,
grin grin
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by omobaba1759: 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
They can't find a solution to this but they can do aproko into dakolo wife case. Bunch of stupid people
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by tigerclaws: 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:

Long gibberish!

Does that warrant them to pick up arms? Or embark on unlawful protest?
[/s]
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
eyeview:
Dear GOD,
amen

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by tigerclaws: 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:
[/s]
[s]

[/s]
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by tigerclaws: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:
When you fail to be law abiding, then i believe you have no right to complain about what comes after.

Were you expecting the police to fold there arms and get shot at? No!

[/s]
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Nemesis909: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Minister of propaganda.

Looks pretty much like the police clearing the road of debris.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Starboytwo(m): 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
Mummymahdi:

If u don't know u should know, bokoharam existed for morethan a decade before police killed their leader 2009 which Mark d beginning of killings and mayhem in the northeast. Buhari is warming up anode sect by holding up sect grudges against Shiite , by d time this man die in custody of Buhari kill him, i pity d north, shiits are more organised world wide and more educated than boko haram the worst is about to befall the country.
so you'd rather have another "Shiite Haram" abi.... After you people will be cursing the Government, ok.... Their shite oga is a threat to the country..... A RED FLAG THREAT...
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I knew her agenda 'cause she doesn't lend her voice to more National issues.
True sir
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by ContentedK: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
delerx:
because u r abroad now we no go hear world
What did UN tell Russia and Syrian, did they stop shelling? When u live in kaduna you will understand. The last time they killed 2 policemen. Bros abeg waka pass .. Even God who created Satan did that for a purpose.
you can’t even keep a common conversation going, quality of a zoo university graduate..
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Soso990240(m): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Lies and propaganda. That is road block.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by candelanetworks: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
ContentedK:
No sane country uses live ammunition on its citizens for crying out loud, or are you guys senseless to comprehend the simple narrative
If you take your young child to a protest that's consistently turned violent, would you call yourself sane?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Nemesis909: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

This is the most pathetic propaganda I have ever seen, if you looked well the tires were being removed off the road secondly since you were snapping, why weren't you able to get the picture of the moment they are setting the tires on fire, useless shiite propandist, why didn't you show when dem Shiites burned down NEMA facility

You don't know TonyeBarcanista the hungry man.

He cannot feed without carnage.

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by hrykanu231(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
post=80523556:

SOMETHING MUST BE DONE TODAY TODAY!

This is getting outta hands.

Something must be done today before every one in the presidency or Senate house sleep tonight.

A drastic solution require a drastic measure.
GBAM!

And you think you just made sense?
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by deltateam: 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
Anduku:

I asked for evidence of them exchanging gunfire with police or being armed. Burning a vehicle is not enough reason for police to start using life bullets on fellow Nigerian citizens

It seems government see them as a terrorist group. Armed or not is irrelevant. This has happened before. It seems they have short memory.

Its unfortunate though.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Realslimshady(m): 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
Starboytwo:
Kill of these shita people, na so Boko Haram start....

Nice one nipping it in the bud before it escalates.... If Dem come again and start any rubbish kill them danu danu....

I'm damn sure the police can't just start shooting indiscriminately, those shita people get big problem...

You cannot defeat a terrorist group with weapons ask Afghanistan Syria Pakistan etc

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by stanliwise(m): 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
delerx:
Most ibos on nairaland are so stupid to the extent that they don't even know who they are. Russia and Syrian govt have been shelling civilians daily in Syria. This people are so stupid to continually protest after being warned.
Alot of this stupid sympathizers have also forgotten how this started by setting a road block and not allowing buratai's convoy to pass because they were having a program. Who does that? Does the jungle look like America
They are also part of the Muslims that have been declaring jihad against xtians in the North. You people better receive sense.
sharrap, your ranting are not making sense. They asked for their leader, which the court also has instructed for his release. Yet the Buhari administration disobey the law and bluntly refused to yield. Nonsense and ingredient.
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by ContentedK: 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
candelanetworks:

If you take your young child to a protest that's consistently turned violent, would you call yourself sane?
why would a peaceful demonstration turn violent if your evil government don’t send the security personnel’s to use live arms on them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK / Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.