Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) (66950 Views)

Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters In Abuja, One Killed (Disturbing Photos) / Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) / Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by mekuxiani(m): 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
thesicilian:
I'm sure the agents of these terrorists organizations are on social media platforms. They make it seem like they were on a peaceful demonstration, conveniently hiding the fact that they were trying to exchange bullets with the highly unprofessional Nigerian police.

Do u read what u write at times
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by delerx(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
Clear abeg. Na only ur papa dey live abroad to call ur country a zoo. Very unpatriotic monkey
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by eyeview: 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
penta:

Zombie comment: And every good benefit that Buhari regime brings should go to every individual that voted for him in 2015 & 2019. Can't hear you say Amen.
Amen!
You don't know how I wish you guys will enjoy his pros and cons and leave us at how gej left things. Buy your fuel at buhari new price(145) while we buy at gej price of 85. Same for cement, rice, food stuff, dollar etc.
Enjoy the pro and cons. God please answer this prayer for us.
What has been the benefit of Buhari govt? Please name 2 or 3
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
thesicilian:
I'm sure the agents of these terrorists organizations are on social media platforms. They make it seem like they were on a peaceful demonstration, conveniently hiding the fact that they were trying to exchange bullets with the highly unprofessional Nigerian police.
Nigerian security formation should be able to use rubber bullets and canisters to wade off dangerous protesters to avoid stories of death by the bullet...like we see abroad...but these shites guys have strong backers wallahi
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigeria police pictured with tyres trying to set facilities ablaze so as to credit it to Shiite
Don't be clever by half. Where's the aftermath? Where's the fire?
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Chop111(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
Make them dey kill them alone o.
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by backbone503(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
eyeview:
Dear GOD,
As hundreds of lives are being lost daily under Buhari across the nation, Please place an invisible shield on everybody who voted against buhari in 2015 and 2019 and let those who voted him be the ones to shed their blood for their change and next level. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Do you have any understanding of what prayer and God is? please be careful.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Dpharisee: 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
thesicilian:

Sunni Wahhabi Yoruba Muslim we can see you undecided
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by backbone503(m): 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
fuckerstard:
This is pure wickedness, these guy were not armed for crying out loud.

Just like everyone else, these shiite protesters are on dia own.

Ehen, they were not armed, abi! Yet they burnt cars, disturb public peace, carry out violent protest and even shot at security agents.

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by adedehinbo(m): 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigeria police pictured with tyres trying to set facilities ablaze so as to credit it to Shiite
haba you will die in hell if you continue with this kind of lies,those police are only trying to clear the road blockade by the Shiites protesters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by izubext007: 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
Dis Is Hw Boko Haram Started, Like Play Like Play D Northies Are Inventing Another Bloody Group To Siphon And Loot National Treasury.
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by magzey: 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
who do you blame the police or the evil protesters undecided undecided
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Ziel20: 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
eyeview:
Dear GOD,
As hundreds of lives are being lost daily under Buhari across the nation, Please place an invisible shield on everybody who voted against buhari in 2015 and 2019 and let those who voted him be the ones to shed their blood for their change and next level. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

I didn't even vote but this prayer... Is not good at all.

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Google7: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
ContentedK:
dont think I’m a Shiites , I’m a Biafran, but what makes us human is to see evil and condem it outrightly. The country’s recognized court of law has granted their leader bail, please give us one reason why your evil government has refused to release him ...

You will not mourn.
Blessings fall on you.
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by smileyoo: 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
@nigerian police, always forming rambo on defenceless citizens, creating insurgency for our over_streched military.
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by EmmaOgbu(m): 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
eyeview:
Dear GOD,
Amen

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Mylove55(f): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
nelsonstudio1:
This Is Nigeria no value for life
africa protesters dont value their lives

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by yemex04(m): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
ContentedK:
and those kids were also exchanging bullets. May evil greater than this befall your family if you’re a supporter of evil

Their parents are heartless and stupid..It's not as if they did not know what they are against, why going for a protest with kids?? They are very mischievous.
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by stanliwise(m): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
Starboytwo:
10 mb, smh 4 you.... Small phone lol, sorry oo mr big phone....

I dare you to post a pics of your phone.... I double dare you sir...no offense, I'd just like to see your phone...
I know say you nor too get sense like dat. If you have you wouldn't have asked this silly question....hahahahahha

Should I send my data balance too??

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by ContentedK: 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
Google7:

You will not mourn.
Blessings fall on you.
Amen and you too my brother
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
hopexter:
Foolish protesters with no basis of Protest, victimised by Stupidity. Red blooded Homebase illiterates. I find it hard to feel any sympathy even with so much blood drippings angry

Seriously I fear for my soul. I'm one of the most compassionate persons around but yet because of the evils perpetuated by these Islamic extremists, I really don't see them as humans, just a people who have vowed to make peaceful coexistence an inconvenience.
Like how does one decide to be a nuisance to himself and the society?

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by OhiOfIhima: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
ContentedK:
dont think I’m a Shiites , I’m a Biafran, but what makes us human is to see evil and condem it outrightly. The country’s recognized court of law has granted their leader bail, please give us one reason why your evil government has refused to release him ...

Well said my brother.... After the Court ordered for his release, why did he still in detention?
No concrete reason give to support so.
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by caracas: 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
post=80523556:

SOMETHING MUST BE DONE TODAY TODAY!

This is getting outta hands.

Something must be done today before every one in the presidency or Senate house sleep tonight.

A drastic solution require a drastic measure.
GBAM!
Yes,tell that bastard buhari to resign now
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Mummymahdi(f): 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
Starboytwo:
so you'd rather have another "Shiite Haram" abi.... After you people will be cursing the Government, ok.... Their shite oga is a threat to the country..... A RED FLAG THREAT...

U are not getting it at all, d best is to obey court orders and release the man for peace to reign
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by SammyTJack: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
Oh my Gohhhd!!!
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Starboytwo(m): 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
stanliwise:
I know say you nor too get sense like dat. If you have you wouldn't have asked this silly question....hahahahahha

mtcheeew baba go sidown oneside abeg, no be dah one dey do me at the moment...
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Starboytwo(m): 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
stanliwise:

haaaa I just see your phone now, hen he Bam pass my own small, only small ooo, u get mouth...

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Nackzy: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
thesicilian:
May you die miserably...May Fulani Herdsmen or Boko Haram Locate you and your Family members...you this Animal that Voted for an insensitive baboon, May you die from his clulessness, May you Never succeed in this life even in your Next Life
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
Na country we dey so
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by dapachez: 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
Am surprised at this your comment. You are more cerebral than this Tonye
TonyeBarcanista:
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by dapachez: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
Don't mind Tonye he is just falling hand terribly
adedehinbo:
haba you will die in hell if you continue with this kind of lies,those police are only trying to clear the road blockade by the Shiites protesters

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React / Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit / #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.