Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Beware Of Jumia (so Disappointed) - I Received A Fake Item - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of Jumia (so Disappointed) - I Received A Fake Item (11922 Views)

See The Scam SMS I Received Today / Beware Of Jumia And Their Fraudulent Ways / Cancellation Of Jumia Order Made On Payment On Delivery And Pick Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Jumia (so Disappointed) - I Received A Fake Item by Kaybaba5(m): 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
To be sincere with you op, I have bought many items from jumia, TV ps3, clothes sound system. Phones etc
No problem at all

Till now am still enjoying them
Re: Beware Of Jumia (so Disappointed) - I Received A Fake Item by CirocBoi(m): 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
wiseone28:
Is that friend of yours also a Son of Lucifer?

Generic scam the guy, the guy one pretend say na e friend them scam.... Nigggga can't stand the shame

Re: Beware Of Jumia (so Disappointed) - I Received A Fake Item by CirocBoi(m): 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
greenhulk:

Then u bought a fake Samsung memory card. In this scenario u have a case as Samsung was written on it. They tricked u to buy it.

But u sef like awoof. U want an original 128gb sd card for less than 4k. The SanDisk 128gb I bought from slot was 17k.

Boss original SanDisk 128gb is 8k, i bought mine from ddace, working perfectly been using it for months

Re: Beware Of Jumia (so Disappointed) - I Received A Fake Item by CirocBoi(m): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ayiyeke:
I understand your pain guy I also bought this unbranded p35 pro phone and if u guys think i am lying, I'll send my pictures with my jumia receipt to you....guy I know you bought a fake phone but bros no b jumia fault I want u to reason where am going to jumia buys in bulk from the companies they have no hand work in this phone making... They can't open up the phone as they receive they sell so its no way neat jumia scamming u jumia is a great platform I have been using over 3yrs nothing is perfect because of an error doesn't mean jumia is fake they are not just go and research more on phones before u buy them jumia isn't making the phones and they didn't force u to buy bro.
THINK ABOUT IT!!

Only me dey insert imaginary fullstop and comma

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Jumia (so Disappointed) - I Received A Fake Item by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 09, 2019
CirocBoi:

Boss original SanDisk 128gb is 8k, i bought mine from ddace, working perfectly been using it for months

That it's working doesn't make it original. What's it's write speed? There are memory cards that take up to 10 mins just to transfer a 3gb file while some would do the job in less than 2 mins.
Re: Beware Of Jumia (so Disappointed) - I Received A Fake Item by CirocBoi(m): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2019
greenhulk:

That it's working doesn't make it original. What's it's write speed? There are memory cards that take up to 10 mins just to transfer a 3gb file while some would do the job in less than 2 mins.

True but mine is aiit, I just feel all these slot, onigx, omegatron prices are too high, the other day pointek wanted to sell wireless charger(10w) for 40k, when beseus 20w wireless charger sells less than 10k via AliExpress
Re: Beware Of Jumia (so Disappointed) - I Received A Fake Item by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
CirocBoi:

True but mine is aiit, I just feel all these slot, onigx, omegatron prices are too high, the other day pointek wanted to sell wireless charger(10w) for 40k, when beseus 20w wireless charger sells less than 10k via AliExpress

One thing about gadgets is that brand names matter a lot. The amount ur gonna buy original romos 20,000mah power bank is not the same u would buy an unknown brand with same capacity. An original apple airpods costs around 70k, but there are many knock offs u can get on AliExpress for less than 10k and they both work. It doesn't mean they are the same.
Re: Beware Of Jumia (so Disappointed) - I Received A Fake Item by Stevengold(m): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
My bro nearly fell for one of these generic device until I asked him to get the redmi note 7, I had to add cash for him sef. And today he's ever greatful.
Re: Beware Of Jumia (so Disappointed) - I Received A Fake Item by Johnmokan(m): 3:05am On Sep 10, 2019
Those specs are not for that price range at all. You should have detected it is a scam
Re: Beware Of Jumia (so Disappointed) - I Received A Fake Item by calddon(m): 7:56am On Sep 10, 2019
greenhulk:

slow transfer speeds does not make it fake. Memory cards have classes.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Jumia (so Disappointed) - I Received A Fake Item by Gptech(m): 8:11am On Sep 10, 2019
calddon:
Yeah, truth is memory cards are now cheaper than ever. At the price you got yours won't settle for just class 10, can get class U3 both from SanDisk and other brands.
Re: Beware Of Jumia (so Disappointed) - I Received A Fake Item by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 10, 2019
calddon:

Of course I know. But all 128gb SD cards are at least UHC -1 or higher (that's ultra high speed). There are no genuine 128gb SD cards with less than class 10. If u have a 128gb SD card that is slow then it's fake.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GET 5,000 card on MTN Daily with this cheat. / Differentiating Between An Original And A Fake Tecno Phone / Samsung Officially Postpones The Launch Of The Galaxy Fold Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.