Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,541 members, 7,955,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo (23213 Views)

King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) / Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by 1stNumeroUno: 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
The negligence and ineptitude of our government is costing us lives daily. I'm afraid if it'll not cost our land in the near future.

Miyetti Allah vigilantee in a yoruba state when OPC dey there dey make mouth. Obas are there keeping quiet. Political leaders are calculating for the future that only GOD knows if it'll ever be.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by jeruzi(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
May God help us on the south western Nigeria.
The northerners can not take half of what they are dishining out to other south west.
Miyetti leader asked their members to defend themselves. They never condemned their evil acts. How will the northerners be the ones protecting the south west, has the yoruba's no descendants, has the people of Akoko no heir.
The northerners kill with impunity and the people of Nigeria have refused to kill them back, they keep furthering their cause , causing offense.
I am ashemes of the people who currently call themselves Yoruba leaders, from king's to political leaders, to the one given the title of Yoruba defender who only addresses the press.
The way to force the north to a round table is not begging buy tit for tat.

The northerners are protecting this offenders from all angles:
Presidency
Military
Police
Politics
Elders
Youth.

The north have not be offended this much in other regions that they have started root and violence, yet other leaders keep quiet
Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by Kapeter(m): 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

After reading this balderdash, I am tempted to call this infamous critic a coward but I will muster the remaining strength in me left unsapped by Mama Ramotu to refrain from doing so.

Ogbeni, the moral of the story and the crux of the outrage is not in you being stopped by Fulani vigilante but in the existence of Fulani vigilante in a land outside theirs in a country that has vehemently opposed the existence of state policing and one that has championed the disarming of other vigilantes in the South.

The Yoruba community in Aberdeen do not have a vigilante, the Igbo community in Dallas do not have a special force neither do the Esans in Palermo have a police to checkmate the excesses of their kinsmen.
It is the sole responsibility of the host community to defend and protect the integrity of their sovereignty.

The existence of armed Fulani Vigilantes in Yoruba land is ludicrously absurb, downrightly insulting and completely repulsive to the senses of anyone who understands the dynamics of a very ethinically-divided country like Nigeria.

Why will they be allowed to carry guns, when the vigilante in Ogbunike were asked to submit all rifles, while the ones at Aviele use just machetes?

We must not be tempted to think this will help in unifying the country or curbing the menace of killer Fulani herdsmen. It is a subtle surrender of liberty, and a semi recolonization.

All NwaAmaikpe will advice our Yoruba leaders is;

"If Ukpaka employs his barber to be shaving his wife's pubic hair, he should not complain when his next baby looks like his barber".
i can't help buh lol @bolded
Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by aboubkr(m): 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nigerian press

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by 7lives: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

7cows, advocate of the cows, almajiri, accept who you're.
Your grand father was a warrior, may he continue to rest in peace but you ended up as a sùnádàrì, eru almajiri. When a person is destined to be a slave, even if your father is a royal king, you will always live up to your slave destiny. Iwa eru ko le fi eru sile.
Eyah, the people wey bath you for birth don put your common sense inside calabash. Why will anybody be inciting people against saint innocent Fulani? Àbí béè kó? Even when fulani rape your mama finish, u will still help them use your mouth to clean their dck. Ewuree sef get sense pass you. What a pity for this kind fool. A foolish son is a disgrace to he lais mother.
Almajiri, go and drink cow urinue, and live your slavery life in peace and leave the issues of Yoruba land to Sons.

Slave shouldn't be talking where sons are.

grin grin grin Olugbon a warrior? Normadic flatron iwa omo ni mu omo se okigbe, pack well and if possible, pack into the lagoon.
Olugbon is a technocrat, he is an Oyomesi, one of the few parliamentarians in Oyo empire, their job is to guide Alafin to the right path, they make decisions and present to Alafin for approval.
You speak Yoruba doesn't mean you are, even Gani Adams said it, that the whole Fulanis hue and cry is not adding up.
We know the useless people committing atrocities on Yoruba land, very soon gbogbo yin l'ara ma san pa.
Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by Basher8583: 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
jchioma:

Afonjas are not asking the right questions.

Well, what do I know? The NEXT devil level is here!

Mind your business. Aproko.
How yoruba and hausa business take concern you

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by DeOTR: 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
danjumakolo:

You should praise the fulani vigilante for providing additional security in ondo in the face of the declining security apparatus in the country.I believe they are working together with the Police over there.

I guess you should have heard of civilian jtf in north east that give additional support to the army, because they know the terrain more.

Let's always try to be neutral and eschew the tribal bigotry in our blood.Case closed.
Nobody asked the Fulanis to help with security in Ondo State. If anything, the OPC is sufficient.
The Fulanis can't know Ondo state better than the indigenes, so you can't draw a parallel lines between Civilian JTF whose members are Northerners and Fulani Vigilantes in Ondo state.
The police already made it clear that no Vigilante group is allowed to carry arms, so I wonder why Fulanis are doing same. These are the same people who have been killing and kidnapping people along that axis.
Thank God the Governor already gave an order for them to be flushed out. Anyone seen carrying arms on the highway anywhere in Yorubaland in the guise of being a member of Fulani vigilante group will be killed summarily henceforth.
Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
7lives:

grin grin grin Olugbon a warrior? Normadic flatron iwa omo ni mu omo se okigbe, pack well and if possible, pack into the lagoon.
Olugbon is a technocrat, he is an Oyomesi, one of the few parliamentarians in Oyo empire, their job is to guide Alafin to the right path, they make decisions and present to Alafin for approval.
You speak Yoruba doesn't mean you are, even Gani Adams said it, that the whole Fulanis hue and cry is not adding up.
We know the useless people committing atrocities on Yoruba land, very soon gbogbo yin l'ara ma san pa.

Chai! you're the more showing how dumb you're. No wonder you are very slow in discerning matters. What's your confusion with the word warrior? Its just a word to praise someone you admire. Please use your dictionary you illiterate.
Then it's 'Aláàfin' not 'Alafin' you slowpoke. Almajiri face your cows and don't spoil the name of the King.
You keep trying hard to sound like a son but the slave gene in you will not just allow you.
Iwo ati gbogbo eyin omo iran-kiran ti e n ba oruko rere iran Yoruba je ni ara ma san pa. Eè ni kuure! Useless cows!
Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by laudate: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
anonimi:
He encountered them but he was not stopped.
Okay, we haff heard.
Next.
When the baby demon becomes a full monster it will consume everyone.

DeOTR:
Nobody asked the Fulanis to help with security in Ondo State. If anything, the OPC is sufficient.
The Fulanis can't know Ondo state better than the indigenes, so you can't draw a parallel lines between Civilian JTF whose members are Northerners and Fulani Vigilantes in Ondo state.
The police already made it clear that no Vigilante group is allowed to carry arms, so I wonder why Fulanis are doing same. These are the same people who have been killing and kidnapping people along that axis.
Thank God the Governor already gave an order for them to be flushed out. Anyone seen carrying arms on the highway anywhere in Yorubaland in the guise of being a member of Fulani vigilante group will be killed summarily henceforth.

Guys, I believe more info is needed about the activities of this set of Fulani vigilantes, before anyone can vilify them. Are they there to protect the herders of cattle owned by the Fulani cattle owners? Or are they just there to attack cattle rustlers? shocked

Or are they present in that locality, to protect innocent villagers from being harmed, by preventing those renegade killer herdsmen among them, from going on rampage across the local SW communities, under the guise of avenging the theft of their cattle? shocked

More answers are needed. Why couldn't the Fulani vigilantes have carried out their patrol activities, in conjunction with the OPC or SW hunters association? It would have made more sense

My Yoruba teacher used to say that "you send the son of a fire, to the owner of the fiery flame itself "

See, if you have ever fallen victim to killer Fulani herdsmen, you will seek salvation from anyone who can rescue you from them, even if he is the 1st cousin of a Fulbe, no matter what tribe you come from. undecided

My dad's neighbour has a first cousin who was abducted along with 3 others on the Lokoja-Abuja expressway, over 5 months ago. She has not been found till date, along with the other people in her vehicle.

If a Fulani vigilante gang offers to rescue her right now, do you think anyone in her family would say No?? shocked

All hands need to be on deck to put an end to the insecurity, as well as evil abductions and killings, on our interstate highways, irrespective of tribal affiliations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
DeOTR:

I taught there were formed by the Gov to provide support to the police over there to fight herdsmen around there
Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by uba1991: 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
Why do we av igbo vigilantee in jos,bayelsa,lagos even sabon gari kano. CHILDREN OF HATE.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by uba1991: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
D way igbo normally react to event in south west shows that they know more about dis insecurity.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by payosehtor(m): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
the barrister is afraid for his life simple
Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by payosehtor(m): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
danjumakolo:

I taught there were formed by the Gov to provide support to the police over there to fight herdsmen around there
I want to belief you are or see nothing wrong with that security setup in your region right?.
foresight indeed is a privileged blessing for others.
Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by 7lives: 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Chai! you're the more showing how dumb you're. No wonder you are very slow in discerning matters. What's your confusion with the word warrior? Its just a word to praise someone you admire. Please use your dictionary you illiterate.
Then it's 'Aláàfin' not 'Alafin' you slowpoke. Almajiri face your cows and don't spoil the name of the King.
You keep trying hard to sound like a son but the slave gene in you will not just allow you.
Iwo ati gbogbo eyin omo iran-kiran ti e n ba oruko rere iran Yoruba je ni ara ma san pa. Eè ni kuure! Useless cows!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Numbskull, who's your daddy?. Killing people and shouting Fulani herdsmen up and down.
Awon oloju kokoro awon ole.
Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by wakes: 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
ok
Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by wakes: 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
OK
Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by phenzeek: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
Now this issue refers to the term "we are one". The 1st step to solving problems in Nigeria is to first accept that fact that [b]"we are not one" [/b]and so doing respect our individual boundaries and agendas. If it had been OPC vigilante, there wouldn't have been all this reactions. If the fact that we are one is true, then there should be no boundaries. Which makes Miyetti Allah vigilante group on Yoruba land normal.

Come to think of it, these guys are only trying to clean their name of the allegations leveled against them by trying to fish out the bad eggs themselves since the police has failed in that aspect. Their presence on that road will beat down the activities of these kidnappers if not capture them.

But as a Yoruba man that lives in the north, I know that no other tribe can attempt this act on their soil. And so doing makes it wrong for them attempting it on our's. But it all leads to the police competency.

So dear Dr. Kayode Ajulo, the case wasn't about you getting ambushed or not, it was about the existence of such on Yoruba soil.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by themanderon: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
Just imagine. They have squeezed his balls and he has started singing a different tune. Humans are the most treacherous creatures made by God.
Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by masqot(m): 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
It's surprising Miyetti has taken up responsibility of securing life and properties in Ondo State. Incredible!
Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
payosehtor:
I want to belief you are or see nothing wrong with that security setup in your region right?.
foresight indeed is a privileged blessing for others.

lol... suddenly u turned this into an insult?
Well I usually smile off any irritations that come ma way.
Sha take care n bye
Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by eki2000(m): 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

After reading this balderdash, I am tempted to call this infamous critic a coward but I will muster the remaining strength in me left unsapped by Mama Ramotu to refrain from doing so.

Ogbeni, the moral of the story and the crux of the outrage is not in you being stopped by Fulani vigilante but in the existence of Fulani vigilante in a land outside theirs in a country that has vehemently opposed the existence of state policing and one that has championed the disarming of other vigilantes in the South.

The Yoruba community in Aberdeen do not have a vigilante, the Igbo community in Dallas do not have a special force neither do the Esans in Palermo have a police to checkmate the excesses of their kinsmen.
It is the sole responsibility of the host community to defend and protect the integrity of their sovereignty.

The existence of armed Fulani Vigilantes in Yoruba land is ludicrously absurb, downrightly insulting and completely repulsive to the senses of anyone who understands the dynamics of a very ethinically-divided country like Nigeria.

Why will they be allowed to carry guns, when the vigilante in Ogbunike were asked to submit all rifles, while the ones at Aviele use just machetes?

We must not be tempted to think this will help in unifying the country or curbing the menace of killer Fulani herdsmen. It is a subtle surrender of liberty, and a semi recolonization.

All NwaAmaikpe will advice our Yoruba leaders is;

"If Ukpaka employs his barber to be shaving his wife's pubic hair, he should not complain when his next baby looks like his barber".
You are a great writer, After reading your comment, I refused to utter a word. You said it all!

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by anonimi: 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
laudate:
Guys, I believe more info is needed about the activities of this set of Fulani vigilantes, before anyone can vilify them. Are they there to protect the herders of cattle owned by the Fulani cattle owners? Or are they just there to attack cattle rustlers? shocked

Or are they present in that locality, to protect innocent villagers from being harmed, by preventing those renegade killer herdsmen among them, from going on rampage across the local SW communities, under the guise of avenging the theft of their cattle? shocked

More answers are needed. Why couldn't the Fulani vigilantes have carried out their patrol activities, in conjunction with the OPC or SW hunters association? It would have made more sense

My Yoruba teacher used to say that "you send the son of a fire, to the owner of the fiery flame itself "

See, if you have ever fallen victim to killer Fulani herdsmen, you will seek salvation from anyone who can rescue you from them, even if he is the 1st cousin of a Fulbe, no matter what tribe you come from. undecided

My dad's neighbour has a first cousin who was abducted along with 3 others on the Lokoja-Abuja expressway, over 5 months ago. She has not been found till date, along with the other people in her vehicle.

If a Fulani vigilante gang offers to rescue her right now, do you think anyone in her family would say No?? shocked

All hands need to be on deck to put an end to the insecurity, as well as evil abductions and killings, on our interstate highways, irrespective of tribal affiliations.

Is it not terrible how our security has become worse under the watch of those who promised to make it better

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273199_23933_jpegdbf13f9559bd803801ff359bf863c3d0

3 Likes

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by anonimi: 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
jchioma:
Afonjas are not asking the right questions.

Well, what do I know? The NEXT devil level is here!

Hmm na wa oh undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8191483_fbimg1542733185249_jpega4ffce48bddb468e2c48c7b8cb7ff6b4

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by Timatayo1: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
He is talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by seguno2: 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
Timatayo1:
He is talking rubbish

And I am sure that he is doing so deliberately. What is not clear is why? For what purpose? To benefit what/who

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by executive12: 5:13am On Jul 24, 2019
Dr Ajulo the fool. The Fulanis are taking over your community and you are here talking nonsense. Was your Governor aware that the Fulanis are running a vigilante group in your State? Very soon you will have to take permission from the Fulani herdsmen before you are allowed entry into your State. Fool.
Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by executive12: 5:22am On Jul 24, 2019
vedaxcool:
The hateful ones are already pained that a better clarification has been given. The same folks who can hardly live in their villages but rush to other states and freely settle are always on the fore front in fanning discrimination and hate against other people. May God touch your wicked hearts that alway seek evils towards others. Amen.

The Fulani herdsmen vigilantes should just be restricted to the Southwest protecting vedaxcool and his people. Very soon you will have to get a Pass from the Miyetti Allah before you are allowed to visit or leave your village.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by executive12: 5:27am On Jul 24, 2019
Xano:
Interesting
A Fulani vigilante group with ID card boldly operating on a road, confidently said Security agencies are aware of their operation.

What a country!

This is very WRONG!!

Well, an Ondo State indigene, Dr Kayode Ajulo thinks it's ok. Outsiders should not cry more than the bereaved.
Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by executive12: 5:30am On Jul 24, 2019
schoolboij:
Well they should be disbanded and disarmed immediately.

What if the people of Ondo State want them? They should stay in the inner roads though. They should stay off the Federal highways.
Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by Xano(m): 7:10am On Jul 24, 2019
executive12:

Well, an Ondo State indigene, Dr Kayode Ajulo thinks it's ok. Outsiders should not cry more than the bereaved.

Not the majority of Ondo State indigenes. It's a minority.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VAT Row: FIRS Workers Fear Cut In Salaries, Bonuses / The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. / I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.