Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,690 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice (10724 Views)

I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by 2dice01: 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
women run this fúcking world

most men are the side chicks these days

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by greatme2good(f): 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
Let her keep the baby but make sure you run a DNA test on the baby when it's born. I have this feeling you are not the only one she's sleeping with cos it seems she's experienced in the game.

Your mistake was having sex with her without protection but there's no need for blame games coz the deed has been done. Frankly speaking I feel for your wife and I'm just wondering how she will take this news embarassed you betrayed her trust.

Just come down to Nigeria and speak with her one on one in order to find a way out of this. Maybe you can arrange with a doctor to stay in your hotel room when she's coming to run a test on her to confirm if she's truly pregnant...that's if you think she's not pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
Let her keep the child if the husband get provoked let her go ahead with divorce. But This. Matter strong oi
Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by Diamond23(f): 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
obolewu:
Good day great. People. I have always visited Nairaland as a guest, but I am presently in a serious trouble. Please i need your advice.

I am a married man with a good wife who has been in marriage for 8years, but eith no child. Before I got married, I have always been a lady's man and I had lived a sexually reckless life (even my wife is aware). In those days, my games include, party, foursome, anal and all manners of sexuality apart from homosexual. My cunninlungus is second to none and my libido is so high that I never get tired during any match. Also, I have got a fantastic 'rod' that any lady who taste it would always come back. Based on the above, i really explored during my single's days because I beleived when married, I would stay with my wife alone.

After marriage, I relocated with my wife to the US. I was involved in church activities to get me committed to the things of God and honour my marital vows. I love my wife so much and I respect and honour her. She remains my best friend and we are always playing around like teens. Our sexxx life is very active as she has learnt to keep pace with my high libido. I also stay away from bad friends who could draw me back to my old life. However, despite our great sexxx life, we have no child since the past eight years. We have done series of tests and we were both confirmed ok. We have tried the IVF options twice, but it would not work. My wife is worried. My parents are worried. Depsite this, I have remained faithful to my wife for seven years, until January last year when things happened in quick succesion.

There is this junior coleaque from Dominican republic who was to understudy me. She is so pleasant, bootylicious and busty that anytime she was with me, i uncoutrollably got aroused. She had also commended how she loved my dress sense and how she loves to have a fling with a Nigerian because she understands they are very strong. One day, we both left office late and she asked if i could drop her off in her apartment. For whatever reason, I agreed. On getting to her aparment, before I could say 'Jack' we were already having a deep french kiss. That day, I broke my vow as I had two rounds with her. That was how I gradually slipped back to my old life.

Fast-foward, a very beautiful Nigerian lady chatted me up on FB messanger in November 2018. She claimed I looked familiar and asked if I schooled in P/H and I said No, I attended FUTO, but i was a regular visitor to UNIPORT because I had friends there. We later became chatting friends and we would chatt virtually all time. Through her profile, I realised she was married to a guy who worked for and O&G company. I did not ask her. I was comfortable because, i beleved I would not have anything 2 do with a married woman. I also realised she had four children. During our chatt, she told me how her marriage has been a hell on earth. She said her hubby works in P/H and left her with the kids in Owerri. He vists every 2 weeks. He stopped her from working in a financial institution where she was engaged before marriage and made her a full house wife. Although he gives her money and bought a good car for her (Lesux Jeep), the guy had no time for her. She mentioned that the bleeps around and she has evidence. She stated that there was time he impregnated another girl that she had to call the girl and threatened her. She mentioned further that the guy is also very weak on bed. According to her, the guy cum within 3 minutes. She mentioned how he has no respect for her parents and treat them with disdain. According to her, sometimes, they don't even have sexx for up to four months. In short, she said she was tired of the marriage and she had attempted a divorce, but the hubby's family prevented that, yet the guy would not change.

Based on my church experience, I counselled her on how to make her marriage work. I used biblical injuctions to teach that it is the duty of a woman to build her home. Based on my sexual experience, i shared few tips on how she can get her man interested and highly performing in the bedroom. We exhanged phone number and we continually chatted on whatzapp. She also calls from time to time. We were just friends. Nothing beyond that. At least, we never met and I did not even intend to see her anytime soon. She is in Owerri. I am in New York. Therefore she cannot be a threat. So, I thought. However, one thing is that whenever we spoke, we discussed like we have been together for ages. I speak with her children and even played with them. While on bed with her nighty, she would call me and I have seen all her shape through video call, but to me it was nothing. Even married women walk around half naked these days.

Last month, my company got a contract in Nigeria and I was commisioned to lead the team to execute the project. So, I had to travel to Nigeria with a few guys. I did not tell her I would be travelling because I did not intend to see her. Much more, I would be in Lagos, I had no business in Owerri or P/H. Unfortunately, my Facebook location setting was not diabled and immediately i arrived Lagos, Facebook notified her I was around. She called on whatsapp when i was in my hotel at night and asked how could I visit Nigeria without telling her. She said she needed to see me. I said, it would not be possible because I was going to be in Lagos throughout as I came for official duty. She said, I should not worry, we would find a way around it. For whatever reason, I felt an urge to see her also inside me (and I promised myself I would not have anything to do with her. I was just curious to see her). On her own account, she flew down to Lagos on a friday (arranged for where the children would stay) and came to my hotel in VI. Immediately I saw her, I realised I was dealing with a paragon of beauty. An enigma per excellence a heavily loaded and endowed MILF. What I saw in picture and video calls were nothing compared with the structure standing before me. Instantly, the thought that she was married flew out of my head. Before I know what was happening, we had jumped on each other like mad dogs on heat. In a twinkle of an eye, her blouse was off, her skirt was on the floor, her bra was flung away and her pant has disappered from her buttocks. All my cloths, down to my boxers have also flung away from me. We were both stack naked as we engaged in hot kiss. Without think twice, I penetrated her without any condom. I was so carried away with her sweetness and passion that he ejaculated completely inside of her. She stayed for three days (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) and all we did was just eating, sleeping and banginng, raw without condom. If I said I had got high libido, then, I have got to learn under her. She was very 'fireful' and very tireless. When she was leaving, I asked for her account number so that I could give her some cash, she declined. She said she loved me so much that she does not need my money. She said she could not remember the last time she enjoyed herself like this.

A week after she came again sepending another weekend which was a repeat of the previous visit. Lastly she came the last weekend I spent in lagos and it was the mother of them all. Infact, she did not allow me to buy any recharge card throughout my stay in Nigeria. Before I know what was happening, she has loaded my phone with ten thousand Naira MTN card. The day I gave her twenty thousand Naira Cash, I had to beg her for hours before she reluntantly received it. Her point is always that she does not need my money. She is aware I am married but she always jealous anytime I call my wife. Interestingly, the only time her hubby called her throughout our stay was on her birthday. The call was not up to 3 minutes and she put it on speaker. The guy just said ' My beautiful Angel. Blessed is the day you were born. Blessed is the day I met you. I know I may be failing you. I know I may not be making you happy. But you are the mother of my children. I still love you. I go credit your account, make you take am enjoy your day". She was just saying.. hmmmm, Ok. hmmm. Alright. She has also told me she was comtemplating a divorce again and I advise her against same. Before I left, she bought some fantastic gifts. loads of Nigerian foodstuff. Exlusive native dresses and loads of more.

Anyway, I finished my assignment in Nigeria and returned to the US. We kept chatting and for like few weeks, she was complaining of fever. I advised she visted the hospital. She said malaria test was negative and she was advised to do a pregnancy test which came out positive. She said, for the past six months, no man, including her darling hubby has tourched her. Invariably, she says I am responsible for the pregnancy. She called me and she was crying. She told me she had to go for abortion and she was afraid. I felt, it could be a kind of set up (I don't know why I feel so). I told her she cannot abort the pregnancy that she has got to keep it. I told her I have been looking 4 a child for the past 8 years and this one that has come, I am not going to allow her to abort it. She said, do I forget she is married, just like I am? Can't i see the looming trouble? I said well, she told me she was already planning a divorce so I do not see this causing any problem for her, it will only fast-track her decision. I said as for me, she should leave my side, I would manage it. She said there is no way she can have a baby for me when she still in a man's house and she does not even beleive I have any feelings for her.

Anyway, we have been on this for about three days now. I told her if she decides to abort, she should go ahead, but that would be her decision. For me I would want the baby to be kept. She keeps crying and begging that I should agree to her decision unconditionally. Deep down within me, I do not want to have a child from outside, not even from a married woman. However, I feel something is wrong with this her pregnancy story. I just feel I am been set-up. The reasons for this I do not know. She never demand for money from me. I am just confused about the whole stuff.

Please, I need your advice

Caveat: Do not come here to abuse me or talk about morality/religious stuff. All I need are comments from matured minds. Thanks.

hmmmm, wot an epistle. Elders over to u
Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
chii8:
Oluwa....

Bros,you get mind oooo

N.a. wetin dey there?

No big deal in fuçking a married woman

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by Michelle55: 12:01am On Jul 23, 2019
Hmmmm.. If truly your story is real, then I suggest you thread carefully. Make sure the baby is truly yours before deciding on how to break the news to your wife.. Atleast I'm glad married men are heeding to the advice of bleeping their fellow married women thereby leaving the single ladies for the young men..
Op truth is at the end of the day, only you can decide how best to run your homefront.
Original sharp shooter smiley
Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by Beadex1(m): 12:10am On Jul 23, 2019
Am not an advocate of abortion but in this case it is needed, what make look like "is nothing" might become terrible soon. We ain't perfect boss we have all sin but in different ways. I know having someone to call you daddy is the bone of contention here.
Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 23, 2019
Nollywood script

The Reckless Weekend In Lagos
~Starring Odunlade Adekola and Wunmi Toriola

4 Likes

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by carter009(m): 1:41am On Jul 23, 2019
Everything is always fake to you.
Ishilove:
FAKE STORY

MSCHEEEEEEEEW

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by Xbursta(m): 2:20am On Jul 23, 2019
Don't support her going for an abortion and don't let it bother you, block her on whatsapp or even still change your line then block her on your main fb acct then open a new 1 fb account add other people but not those who know u deeply then add her as a friend.

Two months everywhere go stew.

flee from this women concentrate on your wife and for your child issue i think you try prayer and fasting plus some charity work all the best.
Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:07am On Jul 23, 2019
This is fake!
Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 23, 2019

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by CyberWolf: 5:18am On Jul 23, 2019
Just make sure the husband doesn’t catch you be cause if he does, you will surely end up in a body bag. Upon all the single girls around, you didn’t see anyone to impregnate to make up for your childlessness, na another man wife. If another man sleeps with your wife, how will you feel? .... You’re a foolish goat angry

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 23, 2019
After enjoying the juicy poosie u want to dodge. Just be fully prepared for what is to come. Let me also add that ur wife is probably most likely screwing some other dude while ur away so be ready for a lot of revelation when shiit hits the fan.. Keep the baby don't add more mess trying to clean things.
Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by dayleke: 7:31am On Jul 23, 2019
This your moniker sha.....

"Obolewu", O lewu gan ni o.... O si ti tiyin de ibi ti ko da rara.....

Awon ti temi lori Flatbush leleyi o., Kings County gangan. grin cool

Just take a trip down to Naija yourself now to quell your suspicions. You can't hide a pregnancy for so long o.

Good luck.
Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by falcon01: 7:34am On Jul 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why do we let fear get us so confused that we don't realize when our prayers have been answered?

I know how much IVF costs, I understand the psychological and mental trauma of being in the TTC phase let alone waiting that long in it. I also know the joy of having an offspring of your own.

While I admire your sexual prowess, I also praise your devotion to your wife, but in Nigeria, there is a saying that a man who can go 20 rounds in bed without a child to show for it is impotent.
A wife who can't give her husband a child has no moral justification to be mad when he gets it outside because she was not married to come and watch Telemundo.

So as an elder and an apostle of procreation, I will first congratulate you on your exit from the impotent club.
I'd also concentrate on you and your wife in my advice and not your mistress.

This life is a personal race, preserve your lineage first.
That woman must not do anything to that baby, record those calls and send to a lawyer who will compel her to sign an undertaking not to jeopardize your investment.

You need not be worried about her husband. She shouldn't be too.
Who even says she'd be having the baby in his house?
No one knows tomorrow, his speedboat may capsize or the rig he is working on might collapse.
So she should not take a permanent decision because of a temporary concern.

So accept full responsibility of the child, don't even consider it being a prank to extort you.
The closure of you being able to impregnate a woman will give your sperm the confidence it needs to penetrate your wife's ova and in no time she'd bear her own kids.

Maybe you shouldn't let your wife know yet.
With time, water will find it's level. It always does.

With all the possible sad endings in this story one of which being you hunted down by her husband if this goes south, the only thing that gives me joy is that there will be someone to call you daddy.
I cant believe am agreeing to this. but what if she's been sleeping around with other dudes? and the pregnancy wasn't his doing?

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by dayleke: 7:47am On Jul 23, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin cheesy grin. Your erection finally became ur diirection

I saw what you did there.... cool
Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by ruggedtimi(m): 7:52am On Jul 23, 2019
O boy who those that....Owerri women again. I think she is actually pregnant and in a delimma right now. You guys should make out a solution soon.
Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by ruggedtimi(m): 8:00am On Jul 23, 2019
falcon01:
I cant believe am agreeing to this. but what if she's been sleeping around with other dudes? and the pregnancy wasn't his doing?
I bet she is.
Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by ijomaSN(f): 8:52am On Jul 23, 2019
This is so bad.I pity her husband & your wife.
I am pained by this.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 23, 2019
Kai your description just make my john Thomas jump up for office, kai, only the thought of married don make the prick sleep again.
Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by gsmcoder: 9:16am On Jul 23, 2019
obolewu:
Good day great. People. I have always visited Nairaland as a guest, but I am presently in a serious trouble. Please i need your advice.

I am a married man with a good wife who has been in marriage for 8years, but eith no child. Before I got married, I have always been a lady's man and I had lived a sexually reckless life (even my wife is aware). In those days, my games include, party, foursome, anal and all manners of sexuality apart from homosexual. My cunninlungus is second to none and my libido is so high that I never get tired during any match. Also, I have got a fantastic 'rod' that any lady who taste it would always come back. Based on the above, i really explored during my single's days because I beleived when married, I would stay with my wife alone.

After marriage, I relocated with my wife to the US. I was involved in church activities to get me committed to the things of God and honour my marital vows. I love my wife so much and I respect and honour her. She remains my best friend and we are always playing around like teens. Our sexxx life is very active as she has learnt to keep pace with my high libido. I also stay away from bad friends who could draw me back to my old life. However, despite our great sexxx life, we have no child since the past eight years. We have done series of tests and we were both confirmed ok. We have tried the IVF options twice, but it would not work. My wife is worried. My parents are worried. Depsite this, I have remained faithful to my wife for seven years, until January last year when things happened in quick succesion.

There is this junior coleaque from Dominican republic who was to understudy me. She is so pleasant, bootylicious and busty that anytime she was with me, i uncoutrollably got aroused. She had also commended how she loved my dress sense and how she loves to have a fling with a Nigerian because she understands they are very strong. One day, we both left office late and she asked if i could drop her off in her apartment. For whatever reason, I agreed. On getting to her aparment, before I could say 'Jack' we were already having a deep french kiss. That day, I broke my vow as I had two rounds with her. That was how I gradually slipped back to my old life.

Fast-foward, a very beautiful Nigerian lady chatted me up on FB messanger in November 2018. She claimed I looked familiar and asked if I schooled in P/H and I said No, I attended FUTO, but i was a regular visitor to UNIPORT because I had friends there. We later became chatting friends and we would chatt virtually all time. Through her profile, I realised she was married to a guy who worked for and O&G company. I did not ask her. I was comfortable because, i beleved I would not have anything 2 do with a married woman. I also realised she had four children. During our chatt, she told me how her marriage has been a hell on earth. She said her hubby works in P/H and left her with the kids in Owerri. He vists every 2 weeks. He stopped her from working in a financial institution where she was engaged before marriage and made her a full house wife. Although he gives her money and bought a good car for her (Lesux Jeep), the guy had no time for her. She mentioned that the bleeps around and she has evidence. She stated that there was time he impregnated another girl that she had to call the girl and threatened her. She mentioned further that the guy is also very weak on bed. According to her, the guy cum within 3 minutes. She mentioned how he has no respect for her parents and treat them with disdain. According to her, sometimes, they don't even have sexx for up to four months. In short, she said she was tired of the marriage and she had attempted a divorce, but the hubby's family prevented that, yet the guy would not change.

Based on my church experience, I counselled her on how to make her marriage work. I used biblical injuctions to teach that it is the duty of a woman to build her home. Based on my sexual experience, i shared few tips on how she can get her man interested and highly performing in the bedroom. We exhanged phone number and we continually chatted on whatzapp. She also calls from time to time. We were just friends. Nothing beyond that. At least, we never met and I did not even intend to see her anytime soon. She is in Owerri. I am in New York. Therefore she cannot be a threat. So, I thought. However, one thing is that whenever we spoke, we discussed like we have been together for ages. I speak with her children and even played with them. While on bed with her nighty, she would call me and I have seen all her shape through video call, but to me it was nothing. Even married women walk around half naked these days.

Last month, my company got a contract in Nigeria and I was commisioned to lead the team to execute the project. So, I had to travel to Nigeria with a few guys. I did not tell her I would be travelling because I did not intend to see her. Much more, I would be in Lagos, I had no business in Owerri or P/H. Unfortunately, my Facebook location setting was not diabled and immediately i arrived Lagos, Facebook notified her I was around. She called on whatsapp when i was in my hotel at night and asked how could I visit Nigeria without telling her. She said she needed to see me. I said, it would not be possible because I was going to be in Lagos throughout as I came for official duty. She said, I should not worry, we would find a way around it. For whatever reason, I felt an urge to see her also inside me (and I promised myself I would not have anything to do with her. I was just curious to see her). On her own account, she flew down to Lagos on a friday (arranged for where the children would stay) and came to my hotel in VI. Immediately I saw her, I realised I was dealing with a paragon of beauty. An enigma per excellence a heavily loaded and endowed MILF. What I saw in picture and video calls were nothing compared with the structure standing before me. Instantly, the thought that she was married flew out of my head. Before I know what was happening, we had jumped on each other like mad dogs on heat. In a twinkle of an eye, her blouse was off, her skirt was on the floor, her bra was flung away and her pant has disappered from her buttocks. All my cloths, down to my boxers have also flung away from me. We were both stack naked as we engaged in hot kiss. Without think twice, I penetrated her without any condom. I was so carried away with her sweetness and passion that he ejaculated completely inside of her. She stayed for three days (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) and all we did was just eating, sleeping and banginng, raw without condom. If I said I had got high libido, then, I have got to learn under her. She was very 'fireful' and very tireless. When she was leaving, I asked for her account number so that I could give her some cash, she declined. She said she loved me so much that she does not need my money. She said she could not remember the last time she enjoyed herself like this.

A week after she came again sepending another weekend which was a repeat of the previous visit. Lastly she came the last weekend I spent in lagos and it was the mother of them all. Infact, she did not allow me to buy any recharge card throughout my stay in Nigeria. Before I know what was happening, she has loaded my phone with ten thousand Naira MTN card. The day I gave her twenty thousand Naira Cash, I had to beg her for hours before she reluntantly received it. Her point is always that she does not need my money. She is aware I am married but she always jealous anytime I call my wife. Interestingly, the only time her hubby called her throughout our stay was on her birthday. The call was not up to 3 minutes and she put it on speaker. The guy just said ' My beautiful Angel. Blessed is the day you were born. Blessed is the day I met you. I know I may be failing you. I know I may not be making you happy. But you are the mother of my children. I still love you. I go credit your account, make you take am enjoy your day". She was just saying.. hmmmm, Ok. hmmm. Alright. She has also told me she was comtemplating a divorce again and I advise her against same. Before I left, she bought some fantastic gifts. loads of Nigerian foodstuff. Exlusive native dresses and loads of more.

Anyway, I finished my assignment in Nigeria and returned to the US. We kept chatting and for like few weeks, she was complaining of fever. I advised she visted the hospital. She said malaria test was negative and she was advised to do a pregnancy test which came out positive. She said, for the past six months, no man, including her darling hubby has tourched her. Invariably, she says I am responsible for the pregnancy. She called me and she was crying. She told me she had to go for abortion and she was afraid. I felt, it could be a kind of set up (I don't know why I feel so). I told her she cannot abort the pregnancy that she has got to keep it. I told her I have been looking 4 a child for the past 8 years and this one that has come, I am not going to allow her to abort it. She said, do I forget she is married, just like I am? Can't i see the looming trouble? I said well, she told me she was already planning a divorce so I do not see this causing any problem for her, it will only fast-track her decision. I said as for me, she should leave my side, I would manage it. She said there is no way she can have a baby for me when she still in a man's house and she does not even beleive I have any feelings for her.

Anyway, we have been on this for about three days now. I told her if she decides to abort, she should go ahead, but that would be her decision. For me I would want the baby to be kept. She keeps crying and begging that I should agree to her decision unconditionally. Deep down within me, I do not want to have a child from outside, not even from a married woman. However, I feel something is wrong with this her pregnancy story. I just feel I am been set-up. The reasons for this I do not know. She never demand for money from me. I am just confused about the whole stuff.

Caveat: Do not come here to abuse me or talk about morality/religious stuff. All I need are comments from matured minds. Thanks.

For curiosity sake, Contact me if u want to know some stuff. I am a private investigator, For free, I can give u access to her social media accounts so u can see if she nyashes around just the way she nyashed u.
Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by ImaIma1(f): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2019
My cunninlungus is second to none and my libido is so high that I never get tired during any match. Also, I have got a fantastic 'rod' that any lady who taste it would always come back.

Nice advert though
Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by Liftkid(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2019
[quote author=obolewu post=80533139]Good day great. People. I have always visited Nairal

I know this woman and she is based in Abuja. she has been my good friend and she even shared me the screenshots of your conversations while you were in the States.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by daddytime(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2019
[quote author=Liftkid post=80545575][/quote]

Twist of fate...
Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by foolbuster: 10:59am On Jul 23, 2019
obolewu:

From your story i dont think its a set up. Women are extremely hor*ny when they are ovulating they can do some pretty surprising things for the di*ck. Besides what will a married woman with kids gain by telling you that you impregnated her, other than condemnation for you both. Again you said yourself you are a ladies man. You probably made her dream of many years come true.

I think you guys are currently infatuated with each other. For the moment you are physically attracted to each other and also both satisies each others present needs. Trust me, it will wear off.

That woman is married and not just married she has four kids. Even thou she might be having problems in her marriage, it would be morally wrong of you to encourage her to quit , you only know one side of their story and she would definetly spin it to assuage her conscience and also so you would not think she is an indescent woman. Marriage is complex and it is only the parties involved that know exactly what is going on, i am sure you can relate because you are married too. Again dont try to be selfish because you now have a baby you spoil a union because of it.

That said. Understand that if she eventually gets divorced and finally agree to keep the baby, you would not only be connected to her but also her four children and their father for the rest of your life. Consider this carefully.

Finally i think you would be better off if you found a single woman to have a baby for you if this accidental incident has brought new thoughts to you. That way it would be properly planned and it wont bring much problems and pain for people involved. Also the baby will come in a more stable environment.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by tayo60(f): 11:08am On Jul 23, 2019
Ur moniker gave you away
Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by pally123: 11:30am On Jul 23, 2019
You don't want insults? On this Nairaland abi? Ok o, dey wait for comments
Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by ledaman: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2019

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by Frankicent(m): 11:55am On Jul 23, 2019
Woow your story is long and quite interesting. Can't believe I read till the end. .... Make sense bro.

Bros I need you to help me ooo.
Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by Joystark(f): 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why do we let fear get us so confused that we don't realize when our prayers have been answered?

I know how much IVF costs, I understand the psychological and mental trauma of being in the TTC phase let alone waiting that long in it. I also know the joy of having an offspring of your own.

While I admire your sexual prowess, I also praise your devotion to your wife, but in Nigeria, there is a saying that a man who can go 20 rounds in bed without a child to show for it is impotent.
A wife who can't give her husband a child has no moral justification to be mad when he gets it outside because she was not married to come and watch Telemundo.

So as an elder and an apostle of procreation, I will first congratulate you on your exit from the impotent club.

That woman must not do anything to that baby, record those calls and send to a lawyer who will compel her to sign an undertaking not to jeopardize your investment.

No one knows tomorrow, his speedboat may capsize or the rig he is working on might collapse.

So accept full responsibility of the child, don't even consider it being a prank to extort you.
The closure of you being able to impregnate a woman will give your sperm the confidence it needs to penetrate your wife's ova and in no time she'd bear her own kids.

With all the possible sad endings in this story one of which being you hunted down by her husband if this goes south, the only thing that gives me joy is that there will be someone to call you daddy.

Lol. Na real wa
Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

LoooooL!!

Sperm don dey need confidence nowadays??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? / UK Woman Wins World Most Beautiful Vagina Contest. / Photo Of A Pretty Lady Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 185
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.