Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice (10700 Views)

I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by obolewu: 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
Good day great. People. I have always visited Nairaland as a guest, but I am presently in a serious trouble. Please i need your advice.

I am a married man with a good wife who has been in marriage for 8years, but eith no child. Before I got married, I have always been a lady's man and I had lived a sexually reckless life (even my wife is aware). In those days, my games include, party, foursome, anal and all manners of sexuality apart from homosexual. My cunninlungus is second to none and my libido is so high that I never get tired during any match. Also, I have got a fantastic 'rod' that any lady who taste it would always come back. Based on the above, i really explored during my single's days because I beleived when married, I would stay with my wife alone.

After marriage, I relocated with my wife to the US. I was involved in church activities to get me committed to the things of God and honour my marital vows. I love my wife so much and I respect and honour her. She remains my best friend and we are always playing around like teens. Our sexxx life is very active as she has learnt to keep pace with my high libido. I also stay away from bad friends who could draw me back to my old life. However, despite our great sexxx life, we have no child since the past eight years. We have done series of tests and we were both confirmed ok. We have tried the IVF options twice, but it would not work. My wife is worried. My parents are worried. Depsite this, I have remained faithful to my wife for seven years, until January last year when things happened in quick succesion.

There is this junior coleaque from Dominican republic who was to understudy me. She is so pleasant, bootylicious and busty that anytime she was with me, i uncoutrollably got aroused. She had also commended how she loved my dress sense and how she loves to have a fling with a Nigerian because she understands they are very strong. One day, we both left office late and she asked if i could drop her off in her apartment. For whatever reason, I agreed. On getting to her aparment, before I could say 'Jack' we were already having a deep french kiss. That day, I broke my vow as I had two rounds with her. That was how I gradually slipped back to my old life.

Fast-foward, a very beautiful Nigerian lady chatted me up on FB messanger in November 2018. She claimed I looked familiar and asked if I schooled in P/H and I said No, I attended FUTO, but i was a regular visitor to UNIPORT because I had friends there. We later became chatting friends and we would chatt virtually all time. Through her profile, I realised she was married to a guy who worked for and O&G company. I did not ask her. I was comfortable because, i beleved I would not have anything 2 do with a married woman. I also realised she had four children. During our chatt, she told me how her marriage has been a hell on earth. She said her hubby works in P/H and left her with the kids in Owerri. He vists every 2 weeks. He stopped her from working in a financial institution where she was engaged before marriage and made her a full house wife. Although he gives her money and bought a good car for her (Lesux Jeep), the guy had no time for her. She mentioned that the bleeps around and she has evidence. She stated that there was time he impregnated another girl that she had to call the girl and threatened her. She mentioned further that the guy is also very weak on bed. According to her, the guy cum within 3 minutes. She mentioned how he has no respect for her parents and treat them with disdain. According to her, sometimes, they don't even have sexx for up to four months. In short, she said she was tired of the marriage and she had attempted a divorce, but the hubby's family prevented that, yet the guy would not change.

Based on my church experience, I counselled her on how to make her marriage work. I used biblical injuctions to teach that it is the duty of a woman to build her home. Based on my sexual experience, i shared few tips on how she can get her man interested and highly performing in the bedroom. We exhanged phone number and we continually chatted on whatzapp. She also calls from time to time. We were just friends. Nothing beyond that. At least, we never met and I did not even intend to see her anytime soon. She is in Owerri. I am in New York. Therefore she cannot be a threat. So, I thought. However, one thing is that whenever we spoke, we discussed like we have been together for ages. I speak with her children and even played with them. While on bed with her nighty, she would call me and I have seen all her shape through video call, but to me it was nothing. Even married women walk around half naked these days.

Last month, my company got a contract in Nigeria and I was commisioned to lead the team to execute the project. So, I had to travel to Nigeria with a few guys. I did not tell her I would be travelling because I did not intend to see her. Much more, I would be in Lagos, I had no business in Owerri or P/H. Unfortunately, my Facebook location setting was not diabled and immediately i arrived Lagos, Facebook notified her I was around. She called on whatsapp when i was in my hotel at night and asked how could I visit Nigeria without telling her. She said she needed to see me. I said, it would not be possible because I was going to be in Lagos throughout as I came for official duty. She said, I should not worry, we would find a way around it. For whatever reason, I felt an urge to see her also inside me (and I promised myself I would not have anything to do with her. I was just curious to see her). On her own account, she flew down to Lagos on a friday (arranged for where the children would stay) and came to my hotel in VI. Immediately I saw her, I realised I was dealing with a paragon of beauty. An enigma per excellence a heavily loaded and endowed MILF. What I saw in picture and video calls were nothing compared with the structure standing before me. Instantly, the thought that she was married flew out of my head. Before I know what was happening, we had jumped on each other like mad dogs on heat. In a twinkle of an eye, her blouse was off, her skirt was on the floor, her bra was flung away and her pant has disappered from her buttocks. All my cloths, down to my boxers have also flung away from me. We were both stack naked as we engaged in hot kiss. Without think twice, I penetrated her without any condom. I was so carried away with her sweetness and passion that he ejaculated completely inside of her. She stayed for three days (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) and all we did was just eating, sleeping and banginng, raw without condom. If I said I had got high libido, then, I have got to learn under her. She was very 'fireful' and very tireless. When she was leaving, I asked for her account number so that I could give her some cash, she declined. She said she loved me so much that she does not need my money. She said she could not remember the last time she enjoyed herself like this.

A week after she came again sepending another weekend which was a repeat of the previous visit. Lastly she came the last weekend I spent in lagos and it was the mother of them all. Infact, she did not allow me to buy any recharge card throughout my stay in Nigeria. Before I know what was happening, she has loaded my phone with ten thousand Naira MTN card. The day I gave her twenty thousand Naira Cash, I had to beg her for hours before she reluntantly received it. Her point is always that she does not need my money. She is aware I am married but she always jealous anytime I call my wife. Interestingly, the only time her hubby called her throughout our stay was on her birthday. The call was not up to 3 minutes and she put it on speaker. The guy just said ' My beautiful Angel. Blessed is the day you were born. Blessed is the day I met you. I know I may be failing you. I know I may not be making you happy. But you are the mother of my children. I still love you. I go credit your account, make you take am enjoy your day". She was just saying.. hmmmm, Ok. hmmm. Alright. She has also told me she was comtemplating a divorce again and I advise her against same. Before I left, she bought some fantastic gifts. loads of Nigerian foodstuff. Exlusive native dresses and loads of more.

Anyway, I finished my assignment in Nigeria and returned to the US. We kept chatting and for like few weeks, she was complaining of fever. I advised she visted the hospital. She said malaria test was negative and she was advised to do a pregnancy test which came out positive. She said, for the past six months, no man, including her darling hubby has tourched her. Invariably, she says I am responsible for the pregnancy. She called me and she was crying. She told me she had to go for abortion and she was afraid. I felt, it could be a kind of set up (I don't know why I feel so). I told her she cannot abort the pregnancy that she has got to keep it. I told her I have been looking 4 a child for the past 8 years and this one that has come, I am not going to allow her to abort it. She said, do I forget she is married, just like I am? Can't i see the looming trouble? I said well, she told me she was already planning a divorce so I do not see this causing any problem for her, it will only fast-track her decision. I said as for me, she should leave my side, I would manage it. She said there is no way she can have a baby for me when she still in a man's house and she does not even beleive I have any feelings for her.

Anyway, we have been on this for about three days now. I told her if she decides to abort, she should go ahead, but that would be her decision. For me I would want the baby to be kept. She keeps crying and begging that I should agree to her decision unconditionally. Deep down within me, I do not want to have a child from outside, not even from a married woman. However, I feel something is wrong with this her pregnancy story. I just feel I am been set-up. The reasons for this I do not know. She never demand for money from me. I am just confused about the whole stuff.

Please, I need your advice

Caveat: Do not come here to abuse me or talk about morality/religious stuff. All I need are comments from matured minds. Thanks.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by daddytime(m): 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
Gargantuan gbege of enormous proportion.

You don't want any insults you said?

My dear brother and friend, the honest truth is that, in this very case you have narrated here, no truth will come off without the semblance of an insult and you know why? Because the honest truth is always bitter and of course not what you'd expect to hear.

Now, my brother, however you look at it, try to spin it, color or sugar-coat it, you have committed the greatest infraction of all both in all the books and against the natural law of justice.

You have allowed yourself get carried away by ojukokoro, and coveting what belongs to another man, and this my friend doesn't always bode well. I don't know how, but the repercussions are often best left unexperienced.

No matter how much this Jezebel could have led you on this evil and self-immolation lane, the onus of keeping her at bay and not falling for her shenanigans wholly lied on you, a case in which you came out with a huge f9.

I enjoyed the beginning of your narrative with the vivid description about your past life, sexual prowess, and how you slayed them queens (including potential destiny altering queens).

You might have a limited understanding to some of these issues, but bro, you just could have been doing a bit of a time (as per your procreation challenge) for your past reckless life and by what time you were almost getting out of the woods and done doing your time you had carelessly allowed a Jezebel yet into your life to set you back once again.

The truth about life is that most times we get so so close to our Eldorados but out of sheer inexperience, lack of self-restraint and carelessness often set ourselves notches back to ground zero an attitude I am also guilty of.

I don tire to type, but bro...thread with caution, call yourself back to order and get your head straight.

Wish you well going forward and pray you make the right decisions.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by SalafRider(m): 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
Let me sip on my kunu and wait for elders to come, I want to learn....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by NwaAmaikpe: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
shocked

Why do we let fear get us so confused that we don't realize when our prayers have been answered?

I know how much IVF costs, I understand the psychological and mental trauma of being in the TTC phase let alone waiting that long in it. I also know the joy of having an offspring of your own.

While I admire your sexual prowess, I also praise your devotion to your wife, but in Nigeria, there is a saying that a man who can go 20 rounds in bed without a child to show for it is impotent.
A wife who can't give her husband a child has no moral justification to be mad when he gets it outside because she was not married to come and watch Telemundo.

So as an elder and an apostle of procreation, I will first congratulate you on your exit from the impotent club.
I'd also concentrate on you and your wife in my advice and not your mistress.

This life is a personal race, preserve your lineage first.
That woman must not do anything to that baby, record those calls and send to a lawyer who will compel her to sign an undertaking not to jeopardize your investment.

You need not be worried about her husband. She shouldn't be too.
Who even says she'd be having the baby in his house?
No one knows tomorrow, his speedboat may capsize or the rig he is working on might collapse.
So she should not take a permanent decision because of a temporary concern.

So accept full responsibility of the child, don't even consider it being a prank to extort you.
The closure of you being able to impregnate a woman will give your sperm the confidence it needs to penetrate your wife's ova and in no time she'd bear her own kids.

Maybe you shouldn't let your wife know yet.
With time, water will find it's level. It always does.

With all the possible sad endings in this story one of which being you hunted down by her husband if this goes south, the only thing that gives me joy is that there will be someone to call you daddy.

Lalasticlala biko help a confused brother.

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by chibu4u2(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
shocked
Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
After God fear woman, not devil, demons, witches and
wizards, serpent. They are the most dangerous thing on the planet.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by godofuck231: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Two options , what ever anybody says boils down to one or the other , keep the child and accept the child, as u should have now better to protect her from pregnancy .
The other is to abort the child as it's unwanted, be as it sounds harsh , it's the way to normalcy, it should be done with care not to endanger her
Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
After God fear woman, not devil, demons, witches and
wizards, serpent. They are the most dangerous thing on the planet.

Are you using this tired cliche for likes or what? Isn't the man also married?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by donbachi(m): 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
Sperm donor..So na u be d guy wey give mama nkechi d belle wey dey scatter her marriage..we don catch u 2day.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by chii8(f): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
Oluwa....

Bros,you get mind oooo
Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by drmikeadams(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
obolewu:
Good day great. People. I have always visited Nairaland as a guest, but I am presently in a serious trouble. Please i need your advice.

I am a married man with a good wife who has been in marriage for 8years, but eith no child. Before I got married, I have always been a lady's man and I had lived a sexually reckless life (even my wife is aware). In those days, my games include, party, foursome, anal and all manners of sexuality apart from homosexual. My cunninlungus is second to none and my libido is so high that I never get tired during any match. Also, I have got a fantastic 'rod' that any lady who taste it would always come back. Based on the above, i really explored during my single's days because I beleived when married, I would stay with my wife alone.

After marriage, I relocated with my wife to the US. I was involved in church activities to get me committed to the things of God and honour my marital vows. I love my wife so much and I respect and honour her. She remains my best friend and we are always playing around like teens. Our sexxx life is very active as she has learnt to keep pace with my high libido. I also stay away from bad friends who could draw me back to my old life. However, despite our great sexxx life, we have no child since the past eight years. We have done series of tests and we were both confirmed ok. We have tried the IVF options twice, but it would not work. My wife is worried. My parents are worried. Depsite this, I have remained faithful to my wife for seven years, until January last year when things happened in quick succesion.

There is this junior coleaque from Dominican republic who was to understudy me. She is so pleasant, bootylicious and busty that anytime she was with me, i uncoutrollably got aroused. She had also commended how she loved my dress sense and how she loves to have a fling with a Nigerian because she understands they are very strong. One day, we both left office late and she asked if i could drop her off in her apartment. For whatever reason, I agreed. On getting to her aparment, before I could say 'Jack' we were already having a deep french kiss. That day, I broke my vow as I had two rounds with her. That was how I gradually slipped back to my old life.

Fast-foward, a very beautiful Nigerian lady chatted me up on FB messanger in November 2018. She claimed I looked familiar and asked if I schooled in P/H and I said No, I attended FUTO, but i was a regular visitor to UNIPORT because I had friends there. We later became chatting friends and we would chatt virtually all time. Through her profile, I realised she was married to a guy who worked for and O&G company. I did not ask her. I was comfortable because, i beleved I would not have anything 2 do with a married woman. I also realised she had four children. During our chatt, she told me how her marriage has been a hell on earth. She said her hubby works in P/H and left her with the kids in Owerri. He vists every 2 weeks. He stopped her from working in a financial institution where she was engaged before marriage and made her a full house wife. Although he gives her money and bought a good car for her (Lesux Jeep), the guy had no time for her. She mentioned that the bleeps around and she has evidence. She stated that there was time he impregnated another girl that she had to call the girl and threatened her. She mentioned further that the guy is also very weak on bed. According to her, the guy cum within 3 minutes. She mentioned how he has no respect for her parents and treat them with disdain. According to her, sometimes, they don't even have sexx for up to four months. In short, she said she was tired of the marriage and she had attempted a divorce, but the hubby's family prevented that, yet the guy would not change.

Based on my church experience, I counselled her on how to make her marriage work. I used biblical injuctions to teach that it is the duty of a woman to build her home. Based on my sexual experience, i shared few tips on how she can get her man interested and highly performing in the bedroom. We exhanged phone number and we continually chatted on whatzapp. She also calls from time to time. We were just friends. Nothing beyond that. At least, we never met and I did not even intend to see her anytime soon. She is in Owerri. I am in New York. Therefore she cannot be a threat. So, I thought. However, one thing is that whenever we spoke, we discussed like we have been together for ages. I speak with her children and even played with them. While on bed with her nighty, she would call me and I have seen all her shape through video call, but to me it was nothing. Even married women walk around half naked these days.

Last month, my company got a contract in Nigeria and I was commisioned to lead the team to execute the project. So, I had to travel to Nigeria with a few guys. I did not tell her I would be travelling because I did not intend to see her. Much more, I would be in Lagos, I had no business in Owerri or P/H. Unfortunately, my Facebook location setting was not diabled and immediately i arrived Lagos, Facebook notified her I was around. She called on whatsapp when i was in my hotel at night and asked how could I visit Nigeria without telling her. She said she needed to see me. I said, it would not be possible because I was going to be in Lagos throughout as I came for official duty. She said, I should not worry, we would find a way around it. For whatever reason, I felt an urge to see her also inside me (and I promised myself I would not have anything to do with her. I was just curious to see her). On her own account, she flew down to Lagos on a friday (arranged for where the children would stay) and came to my hotel in VI. Immediately I saw her, I realised I was dealing with a paragon of beauty. An enigma per excellence a heavily loaded and endowed MILF. What I saw in picture and video calls were nothing compared with the structure standing before me. Instantly, the thought that she was married flew out of my head. Before I know what was happening, we had jumped on each other like mad dogs on heat. In a twinkle of an eye, her blouse was off, her skirt was on the floor, her bra was flung away and her pant has disappered from her buttocks. All my cloths, down to my boxers have also flung away from me. We were both stack naked as we engaged in hot kiss. Without think twice, I penetrated her without any condom. I was so carried away with her sweetness and passion that he ejaculated completely inside of her. She stayed for three days (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) and all we did was just eating, sleeping and banginng, raw without condom. If I said I had got high libido, then, I have got to learn under her. She was very 'fireful' and very tireless. When she was leaving, I asked for her account number so that I could give her some cash, she declined. She said she loved me so much that she does not need my money. She said she could not remember the last time she enjoyed herself like this.

A week after she came again sepending another weekend which was a repeat of the previous visit. Lastly she came the last weekend I spent in lagos and it was the mother of them all. Infact, she did not allow me to buy any recharge card throughout my stay in Nigeria. Before I know what was happening, she has loaded my phone with ten thousand Naira MTN card. The day I gave her twenty thousand Naira Cash, I had to beg her for hours before she reluntantly received it. Her point is always that she does not need my money. She is aware I am married but she always jealous anytime I call my wife. Interestingly, the only time her hubby called her throughout our stay was on her birthday. The call was not up to 3 minutes and she put it on speaker. The guy just said ' My beautiful Angel. Blessed is the day you were born. Blessed is the day I met you. I know I may be failing you. I know I may not be making you happy. But you are the mother of my children. I still love you. I go credit your account, make you take am enjoy your day". She was just saying.. hmmmm, Ok. hmmm. Alright. She has also told me she was comtemplating a divorce again and I advise her against same. Before I left, she bought some fantastic gifts. loads of Nigerian foodstuff. Exlusive native dresses and loads of more.

Anyway, I finished my assignment in Nigeria and returned to the US. We kept chatting and for like few weeks, she was complaining of fever. I advised she visted the hospital. She said malaria test was negative and she was advised to do a pregnancy test which came out positive. She said, for the past six months, no man, including her darling hubby has tourched her. Invariably, she says I am responsible for the pregnancy. She called me and she was crying. She told me she had to go for abortion and she was afraid. I felt, it could be a kind of set up (I don't know why I feel so). I told her she cannot abort the pregnancy that she has got to keep it. I told her I have been looking 4 a child for the past 8 years and this one that has come, I am not going to allow her to abort it. She said, do I forget she is married, just like I am? Can't i see the looming trouble? I said well, she told me she was already planning a divorce so I do not see this causing any problem for her, it will only fast-track her decision. I said as for me, she should leave my side, I would manage it. She said there is no way she can have a baby for me when she still in a man's house and she does not even beleive I have any feelings for her.

Anyway, we have been on this for about three days now. I told her if she decides to abort, she should go ahead, but that would be her decision. For me I would want the baby to be kept. She keeps crying and begging that I should agree to her decision unconditionally. Deep down within me, I do not want to have a child from outside, not even from a married woman. However, I feel something is wrong with this her pregnancy story. I just feel I am been set-up. The reasons for this I do not know. She never demand for money from me. I am just confused about the whole stuff.

Please, I need your advice

Caveat: Do not come here to abuse me or talk about morality/religious stuff. All I need are comments from matured minds. Thanks.

grin grin cheesy grin. Your erection finally became ur diirection

9 Likes

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by izzou(m): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
Tell her to keep the baby.

After all, you need a child, and it's your seed, Abi?

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by starbuck(f): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
I have nothing to say since I have not been in that situation

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by soberdrunk(m): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
Badoooo!!! cool cool Pumping pumper!!! Sharp shooter!!! That said, abortion is the best option because too much is at stake, but at least now you know you are not shooting blanks and the fault is with the engine not the petrol...... angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by Homeboiy: 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
I never believe this story but make I still dey observe am sha

3 Likes

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by CosmicPhoenix: 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
when you were fvcking her,you did not ask for advice undecided contact her husband and tell him what you have done

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by GOFRONT(m): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
cheesy
Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Are you using this tired cliche for likes or what? Isn't the man also married?
Who give a fvck
Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by Homeboiy: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Since you no ft pregnant ur wife, maybe someone else can help u do that.

Onye ara, u want a married woman with four kids to keep pregnancy for u.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by Prec1ous(m): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
I just feel sorry for your wife. How sad she must be on exposure to this fact. You played the game, accept your score and do as you wish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by Problemkid1: 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
starbuck:
I have nothing to say since I have not been in that situation
Is it must, you must be in that situation before you help someone embarassed

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
There's every possibility you are the father as I'm sure your unprotected romp coincided with her ovulation period. Or do you think you are sterile?

If she aborts, who knows if you'll ever have a child of your own and if she keeps it, trouble trouble everywhere.

Could this be karma

7 Likes

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by Problemkid1: 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
Homeboiy:
Since you no ft pregnant ur wife, maybe someone else can help u do that.

Onye ara, u want a married woman with four kids to keep pregnancy for u.

He said no insult. Nigerians and insult are like dick and pussy

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by J4JUVENTUS(m): 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
U Bleep up big time.. A married woman? You no try at all,but then you suppose come back Nigeria. Call this woman to ask her questions,if really you are the owner of the pregnancy. But I think you knew the implication of what you were doing ,before doing it. So ,if really that child is urs,let her keep it. Because that might be the child you have been looking for. Meanwhile you just succeeded in breaking another man's home and I hope what they call okafor's law (karma)doesn't jam you later.

But you Bleep up big time...

6 Likes

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by Teaveapoet(f): 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
I read everything. If you really need that child you need to act fast. Either you visit her parent and explain to them yourself. Please take your wife along. She will only give birth to the baby then you and your wife take care of it.
If you need my help looking for people to talk to her don't worry, i can help you.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by LosC: 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by Skmoda360(m): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why do we let fear get us so confused that we don't realize when our prayers have been answered?

I know how much IVF costs, I understand the psychological and mental trauma of being in the TTC phase let alone waiting that long in it. I also know the joy of having an offspring of your own.

While I admire your sexual prowess, I also praise your devotion to your wife, but in Nigeria, there is a saying that a man who can go 20 rounds in bed without a child to show for it is impotent.
A wife who can't give her husband a child has no moral justification to be mad when he gets it outside because she was not married to come and watch Telemundo.

So as an elder and an apostle of procreation, I will first congratulate you on your exit from the impotent club.
I'd also concentrate on you and your wife in my advice and not your mistress.

This life is a personal race, preserve your lineage first.
That woman must not do anything to that baby, record those calls and send to a lawyer who will compel her to sign an undertaking not to jeopardize your investment.

You need not be worried about her husband. She shouldn't be too.
Who even says she'd be having the baby in his house?
No one knows tomorrow, his speedboat may capsize or the rig he is working on might collapse.
So she should not take a permanent decision because of a temporary concern.

So accept full responsibility of the child, don't even consider it being a prank to extort you.
The closure of you being able to impregnate a woman will give your sperm the confidence it needs to penetrate your wife's ova and in no time she'd bear her own kids.

Maybe you shouldn't let your wife know yet.
With time, water will find it's level. It always does.

With all the possible sad endings in this story one of which being you hunted down by her husband if this goes south, the only thing that gives me joy is that there will be someone to call you daddy.
This bros ehn, bomboclat opinion... lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by trendyprettygir: 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
Am sorry, but that child is not for you..

You are walking into a perfect trap... I might be wrong but how exactly are you sure you are the only person she is sleeping with? Really? The woman dislikes her marriage and spent her entire time waiting for you to coincidently come all the way from US, as you are the only man she could sleep with and has been chatting with?

When will you men learn your lesson and understand women? You even slept with a MARRIED woman, yet you don't have even one single sense to protect yourself from future problems?

Foolish man.. this is no blessing. God never blesses like this.. Prepare to receive your punishment for breaking your vows! Yeye fowl!

15 Likes

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by Deepfeel(m): 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
Sorry o am just too lazy to read that long article can you make it shorter next time undecided thank you

3 Likes

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by Ishilove: 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
FAKE STORY

MSCHEEEEEEEEW

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by austine4real(m): 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
I'm not sure she's sleeping with u alone this age of internet and coded fuck1ng around by married folks .

my eyes have seen a lot oo.

just tell that u ready to do DNA .

4 Likes

Re: Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice by Pidginwhisper: 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? / After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed / What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.