Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,547 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

The Question: Is This What They Call Real Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Question: Is This What They Call Real Love? (322 Views)

Does Real Love Still Exist? / its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Question: Is This What They Call Real Love? by Fehintola271: 7:52am On Jul 23, 2019
Phone Rings! (Girl Picks up)
Girl: Hello Love
Boy: Yes Honey, get ready we going out.
Girl: Hmm where exactly are we going? Besides
am kind of busy.
Boy: Stop whatever you are doing and prepare
yourself for our date.
Girl: Alright Love.
Boy: Sharp, I will be there in 30 minutes time
Girl: Ok, bye.
Boy: Cool(he dropped the call)...............

In 30 minutes time he arrived at a girl's place as
per promise..
Boy: Hodi.... (Knock! Knock! Knock)
Girl: (peeps through the window) Ken(come
in)
Boy: Baby what's wrong with you? You haven't
prepared yourself yet?
Girl: Of course, not until you tell me where exactly you are planning on taking me...
Boy: What's the date today?
Girl: 30th of January.....
Boy: Great! Today is my pay day, so I want to go
and spoil you. Now hurry up go and take a quick
bath.
Girl: No my love, am going nowhere with you
Boy: What do you mean hny?
Girl: My love, I know you love me, but that
shouldn't be reason for you to be spending much on me.
Boy: what is wrong with that? You are my woman and I have all the right to spoil you rotten.
Girl: My love, last time I checked your young
brother was chased from school because of unpaid school fee balance. You know you are the only one your family depends on. That house your mother lives in, is in a dilapidated state and it needs to be renovated.
Boy: (listening attentively)
Girl: Instead of spoiling me, use your salary to
support your family. To me your family comes
first, moreover I don't love you because of your
money, I love you for who you are.
Boy: But bae....
Girl: (cuts in) But bae nothing, now hurry up and
go and pay the school fees for your brother and
help your family where possible. If there will be any amount remaining, you can come and share it with me. I will appreciate. I see a husband in you not a bank account.
Boy: (tears drop) What more can I ask from God? He has blessed me with a wonderful woman. Bae I Love you so so much, you are one in a million. I see a wife in you not a slut or the so called Slay Queen
Girl: I love you too my future husband to be............
Boy: Come here(he spread his arms for the hug)
They shared a warmth hug and off went the Guy
The Question:
IS THIS WHAT THEY CALL REAL LOVE?
DO SUCH GIRLS STILL EXIST?
GUYS WHAT'S YOUR SAY?
LADIES ARE YOU THERE?
Continue

[url]https://www.9jastarmedia.com/2019/07/the-question-is-this-what-they-call.html?m=1[/url]

Re: The Question: Is This What They Call Real Love? by chinchonglee(m): 8:13am On Jul 23, 2019
Na play u dey baa

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2019: Gedoni And Khafi Share A Passionate Kiss (video) / How Will You Know He Or She Is Cheating? / What Does It Mean To Be Civilized?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.