Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

#bbnaija 2019: Gedoni And Khafi Share A Passionate Kiss (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #bbnaija 2019: Gedoni And Khafi Share A Passionate Kiss (video) (323 Views)

World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together / Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 / Bbnaija 2019: Diane Sucks Seyi’s Nipple In Front Of Other Housemates (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2019: Gedoni And Khafi Share A Passionate Kiss (video) by Petfadblog1: 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
The romance between Londoner, Khafi and fashion entrepreneur, Gedoni has been experiencing hiccups in recent times.
Khafi was forced to seek the advice of her fellow Big Brother Naija colleagues on the relationship with Gedoni which she feels reeks of deceit.
Many of the housemates especially the controversial Tacha advised her to ditch him and focus on winning the prize money attached to the reality show.

It appears that the myriad of advises fell on deaf ears as Khafihas made up with Gedoni, with the lovebirds making up with a stunning and arousing french kiss.

Gedoni expressed his displeasure about the idea of her making their private relationship issues public.
Khafi and Gedoni have been accused of having regular s*x in the BBNAIJA house and also exhausting the condoms provided in the house.

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/bbnaija-2019-gedoni-and-khafi-share.html

Watch a video of the duo kissing below:
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/bbnaija-2019-gedoni-and-khafi-share.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Important Qualities Women Look For In A Guy: 25 Traits Ever / True Love Story: How I Met A Billionaire In The Supermarket & Married Him. / Kiss Me, You Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.