Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Are Women Now Using Rape As A Weapon Against Guys??? Guys Come And Comment Here! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Now Using Rape As A Weapon Against Guys??? Guys Come And Comment Here! (1875 Views)

Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) / (strictly For Guys)guys Be Easy On The Ladies. Don't Be Selfish / This is for Broke Nigerian Guys / Guys Attracting Ladies With Money (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Are Women Now Using Rape As A Weapon Against Guys??? Guys Come And Comment Here! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
highcollide:
I have said it countlessly that you should stop embarrassing yourself in public. You are not matured and educated enough to air your warped, ignorant opinion in public.

The burden of proof is upon he who makes the claim. If a woman claims a man raped her, she has to bring proof.

Stop exposing your foolishness on nairaland.

why do you have to create thousands of moniker just to counter lilwetdick claim, i guess, the fear of lilwetdick is the beginning of wisdom.

i dont know why you always love to show the world that you are the king of dumb people, why use emotions instead of brain, why why? who is fighting to keep his reputation the man or the woman, who doesnt want to go to prison, the man or the woman.pls learn to use common sense, it is common, get one for free, when a woman falsely accuse you (mumu) for rape, you have to bring out evidence to counter her false allegation or you mumu will be in prison..get sense or die trying, choose one before it is too late.
Re: Are Women Now Using Rape As A Weapon Against Guys??? Guys Come And Comment Here! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
Tzadeola:
Sir please what sort of evidence were we supposed to provide
The condom he used while bleeping her like he was digging a bottomless pit?? Or the chat were he asked her to come over Like Nigeria police are ever going to count it as evidence??

And you saying no legal system would send you to jail just because she said you raped her...... Lemme tell you something now..... That is all it takes for everyone to think /believe/ and accept your a rapist.... She won't show them her p***y as evidence,.....

she can even inflict injuries all over herself claiming you were the one that man handled her when she refused you to let her do the do.... Although she didn't go that length for my friend else it would have been a different story!!!!!

you making me believe that your story is false or just looking to cause trouble, arent you a witness, did they just meet one place and decided to Bleep, a process took place,

you knew what happened, there was chat between them on whatapp, all these are proofs, you a witness is a proof, whatapp chat between the guy and the girl is also a proof, stop acting like a child, know your right and life will be better for you in this naija
Re: Are Women Now Using Rape As A Weapon Against Guys??? Guys Come And Comment Here! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
lilwetdick:
[s][/s]

why do you have to create thousands of moniker just to counter lilwetdick claim, i guess, the fear of lilwetdick is the beginning of wisdom.

i dont know why you always love to show the world that you are the king of dumb people, why use emotions instead of brain, why why? who is fighting to keep his reputation the man or the woman, who doesnt want to go to prison, the man or the woman.pls learn to use common sense, it is common, get one for free, when a woman falsely accuse you (mumu) for rape, you have to bring out evidence to counter her false allegation or you mumu will be in prison..get sense or die trying, choose one before it is too late.

proudly ignorant as expected.

If a woman accuses you of rape, she has to give evidence for her claims, even before the burden of proof is shifted to the accused.

Going by your analogy, if a woman falsely accuse me of rape, I'll be thrown to jail if I'm not able to give a good defence. Does that seem like justice to you? When what ground would the accused be prosecuted on?

Just mere words?

Go and educate yourself. You talk like a small person who hasn't even been to a law court before.

Re: Are Women Now Using Rape As A Weapon Against Guys??? Guys Come And Comment Here! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
highcollide:
proudly ignorant as expected.

If a woman accuses you of rape, she has to give evidence for her claims, even before the burden of proof is shifted to the accused.

Going by your analogy, if a woman falsely accuse me of rape, I'll be thrown to jail if I'm not able to give a good defence. Does that seem like justice to you? When what ground would the accused be prosecuted on?

Just mere words?

Go and educate yourself. You talk like a small person who hasn't even been to a law court before.

another rantata from an ignoramous, when neymar was accused of rape by a woman, he brought out evidence to prove his innocence, if he didnt he will be in jail until investigation has been done, always have sense instead of using emotion. the message is simple, always have your evidence ready if accused of any crime, also remember that no justice system will charge you of any crime without proper investigation except they want to extort you of cash

if a woman accuse you of rape, an investigation will be done, if not guilty you will be freed.

no court will throw you to jail except you dont have a strong defence or proof to tell them that the sex was consexual

pls know how the justice system works before commenting with emotions, you are the one that need educatin, so you been to court, after posting some nonsense from wikipedia like it makes sense in the nigeria court system, the US and nigerian court have a different system, we practice different laws, in the US system, in respect to criminal cases the burden falls on the lawyers to prove their client not guilty, next time when copying and pasting anything from wiki, understand the contexts and see if it goes with our legal system.
Re: Are Women Now Using Rape As A Weapon Against Guys??? Guys Come And Comment Here! by Martinez39(m): 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
highcollide:
I have said it countlessly that you should stop embarrassing yourself in public. You are not matured and educated enough to air your warped, ignorant opinion in public.

The burden of proof is upon he who makes the claim. If a woman claims a man raped her, she has to bring proof.

Stop exposing your foolishness on nairaland.
Lilwet.dick has no brain. She is just a frustrated person.
Re: Are Women Now Using Rape As A Weapon Against Guys??? Guys Come And Comment Here! by Surfacebaba: 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
Yes oo if nt for my smartness na so one of my corper lodge mate for implicate me wit rape case.chai girls bad sha.las las she wan com beg.

/ TOP 10 Nigerian Calebrities Who Were Born In Poor Families / Zimbabwe Lady Completely Unclad In Recent Video Call (18+)