Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

I Had Sex With My Blood Sister 3 Times And Even With My Cousin, There’s Nothing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With My Blood Sister 3 Times And Even With My Cousin, There’s Nothing (1718 Views)

Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood / He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Sex With My Blood Sister 3 Times And Even With My Cousin, There’s Nothing by GistingBrity: 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
A Nigerian man has taken to his Facebook page to share a bizarre story of how he had sex with my blood sister three times.

The man identified as Zeromni Freedom, took to Facebook to narrate how he had sex with his blood sister numerous times.
Zeromni who started off by stating that there is nothing wrong with having sex with relatives, pointed out that many have had sex with their blood sisters and cousins but kept it a secret because the society will frown at it.

His post reads ;

I ONCE bleeped MY SISTER

People always shy away from this question : “Where did Cain get wife?”
Who did cain Bleep? If the bible story was real, or let’s assume it’s real, cain must have bleeped his sister. Now , the story may not be true, but so many of us have bleeped our blood sister and brother or cousins but we kept it secret because our environment frown against it so we hide it and keep it secret.

In some countries, it is legal for siblings or relative to marry each other and have sex. The truth is that ,there is absolutely...Continue Reading : https://www.gistingbrity.com/i-had-sex-with-my-blood-sister-three-times/

Re: I Had Sex With My Blood Sister 3 Times And Even With My Cousin, There’s Nothing by Roadtoyesterday: 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
Safe journey
Re: I Had Sex With My Blood Sister 3 Times And Even With My Cousin, There’s Nothing by LordOfTheWeed: 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
Oloriburuku leleyi oo
Re: I Had Sex With My Blood Sister 3 Times And Even With My Cousin, There’s Nothing by extralargehead(m): 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
Devil, listen to yourself.Surely you will rip that which you have sown.
Did the Bible support your actions?
Re: I Had Sex With My Blood Sister 3 Times And Even With My Cousin, There’s Nothing by GraGra247(m): 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
Cursed occultic agent from hell. How many did they send you to come and destroy.

First born son of satan. Swine!!

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Blood Sister 3 Times And Even With My Cousin, There’s Nothing by emkz: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
Sometimes, I wonder what people want to do with popularity that doesn't bring income to them.

This guy is obviously lying to trend (and he is now being discussed). The best thing to do to people like this is to ignore them. By discussing him, he is now probably deriving orgasmic relief from his temporary importance.
Re: I Had Sex With My Blood Sister 3 Times And Even With My Cousin, There’s Nothing by yanabasee(m): 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
He said, his sister and cousin are both married now....

Why didn't he marry them??

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Blood Sister 3 Times And Even With My Cousin, There’s Nothing by u11ae1013: 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
Fake story, if you do background check you will realize the mumu is the only child of his family

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Blood Sister 3 Times And Even With My Cousin, There’s Nothing by Lamanii22(f): 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
All for short term popularity... Werey.. Oloriburuku... May God deliver us from evil thinking... They would sha be bringing up strange things every time...
Re: I Had Sex With My Blood Sister 3 Times And Even With My Cousin, There’s Nothing by MJBOLT: 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
in the same bible,cain and abel fvcked their sisters.

extralargehead:
Devil, listen to yourself.Surely you will rip that which you have sown.
Did the Bible support your actions?
Re: I Had Sex With My Blood Sister 3 Times And Even With My Cousin, There’s Nothing by SavageResponse(m): 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
u11ae1013:
Fake story, if you do background check you will realize the mumu is the only child of his family

Exactly, he's just looking for cheap popularity

(1) (Reply)

{album Download.} The Lumineers Cleopatra Full. / Vu / She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.