Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Ladies Can You Do Relationship Were You Have To Sometime Pay Part The Bills. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Do Relationship Were You Have To Sometime Pay Part The Bills. (531 Views)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Do Relationship Were You Have To Sometime Pay Part The Bills. by Godoverevery: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2019
Hi guys.
I have decided to move on after my previous relationship crash.....so there is D's lady I knew way back in school we had a thing but it didn't really last cos it was towards tail end of my final year and service year damage things so dat ow will let go of things.

we been in touch once in awhile but never saw for more than 4yrs.......
she has an average good job with one of D's real estate company in lagos and we decided to rekindle things.
So I actually have a condition that due to past experience d burdens of the relationship will be carried by both of us(sometimes she have to also pay part of the bills)
..not me doing everything.
she accepted on Sunday Wen we met and also gave her terms as well which I also accepted.

Ds morning I got messages from her stating although she wants things to work out but she doesn't feel up to the relationship that she can't cope with the condition and if I want things with her I have to lift that condition off.

I haven't replied her yet..... have just wondering here why the sudden U turn......D's was a lady on Sunday telling me she ready to take and do things so everything can work out while eating pizza.

So I will like to no people perspective on D's before relying ....
is it healthy to give in or just lock up and move on.
Re: Ladies Can You Do Relationship Were You Have To Sometime Pay Part The Bills. by ritmek(f): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2019
Lock up and move on....she is having a double mind....she wants you to accept her condition and she doesn't want to accept yours.....

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Do Relationship Were You Have To Sometime Pay Part The Bills. by SODbaba2(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2019
Will i even spend on a lady af nor yet fvck
Re: Ladies Can You Do Relationship Were You Have To Sometime Pay Part The Bills. by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2019
If a lady have to pay she will feel cheated, The normalcy to ladies is to get paid in exchange.
Re: Ladies Can You Do Relationship Were You Have To Sometime Pay Part The Bills. by ojun50(m): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2019
Putting conditions in relationship is nt health at all. Both of you are nt just ready in d first place
Re: Ladies Can You Do Relationship Were You Have To Sometime Pay Part The Bills. by Godoverevery: 10:06am On Jul 23, 2019
ojun50:
Putting conditions in relationship is nt health at all. Both of you are nt just ready in d first place
but bro hope you know were there no law there no sin.....

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Do Relationship Were You Have To Sometime Pay Part The Bills. by CosmicPhoenix: 10:08am On Jul 23, 2019
ritmek:
Lock up and move on....she is having a double mind....she wants you to accept her condition and she doesn't want to accept yours.....

Re: Ladies Can You Do Relationship Were You Have To Sometime Pay Part The Bills. by flexxyworld(m): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2019
You were even nice for telling he your expectation.. ordinarily, you will have observed her ones in a while and when you see she's the "always make me happy" kinda lady that doesn't think a man deserve happiness or be spoilt too a times. , you go just bounce.. gone are the days when men alone were breadwinners of the family, now are days, women are making it big time and are holding the family support down..
Re: Ladies Can You Do Relationship Were You Have To Sometime Pay Part The Bills. by Kseafresh: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
Broke man's Thread grin

(1) (Reply)

Rubbish / Men Would Never Expose Their Cheating Wives For A Number Of Reasons But Women... / If You Are Broke, Date Broke Girls: Toke Makinwa Tells Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.